Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat feast under the Sakura Tree. Damn it, I wish I was there to enjoy the food and fun as well along with the parts at the beach.

Not sure about the "date" though. I mean, it looked like a 'date' but it didn't feel like with Sakura. And it's as I thought, Sakura has met Kiyotaka once in the past before.

Mar 23, 2013 8:15 AM

Aug 2010
Is it just me that its quite different from the VN, but I still love it a lot.. Nevertheless, I have got to say it feels weird with the Love element in DC III.. as in Love development..
Mar 23, 2013 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
yeah, i gree the love element feels kinda weird in this da capo, like superficial, or something like that

Stark700 said:

And it's as I thought, Sakura has met Kiyotaka once in the past before.

not necesarily, it may have been kyotaka, but i find it more reallistic o think he was an older version of juichi asakura ( the original onii-chan)(and MC of this series)
but in like an alternate timeline, as sugested by minatsu(the robot) since you know, as far as the anime goes we never watched any magic academy( it could had happened in the novels, i duno, there are like 15+ novels after all, i just played the first one XD)

still i was waiting to see the grown up sakura(like when she was the director)while she was spining arround in front of the tree, but it looks like we have to wait till bext chapter to see her (in a complete adult form(no more eternal loli Y^Y))

by the way, da capo, means : from the begining
i've always wondered why excactly is this the tittle?
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 23, 2013 1:43 PM
Jan 2012
nice episode... nice to see those flashbacks... nice that preview and that last episode's name... hoping to have a 2° season announced next week in the ending of the episode
Mar 25, 2013 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Da Capo III isn't like the other 4 Da Capo Series that I can agree on but I don’t mind Da Capo III still nice.

Well it’s too bad Sakura had to leave, I’m still a little hazy on the story line but I get parts here and there. Well. Let’s hope we get a good last episode and a Second Season of Da Capo III.

Charles still the best Girl for Me.
Mar 25, 2013 9:50 AM
Sep 2012
For some reason i somewhat feel satisfied with this season compared to Da Capo I and II. The previous ones were horrendous with plot development and i feel like DC III has done a great job where the others didnt. Even with fanservice i would really want to see another season of this.
Mar 25, 2013 9:51 AM

Nov 2009
Very nice episode and I'm very happy for Sakura to see Jun'ichi again!!!

The story line is the only thing that is slightly weird to me but this series somehow feels very different to the previous Da Capo series. Nevertheless this series is really entertaining and I'm hoping for a very good end!!

The scene at the end made me ponder whether that was a grown up Sakura or was it Ricca or something related to them? Looking forward to the last episode and hoping for Da Capo III Second Season!!

Mar 25, 2013 11:26 AM
Sep 2012
That was so nice of them to send Sakura off by spending the day with everyone as they visited all the scenic spots of the island. It was sad to see her go, but it was nice that she went to go see Jun'ichi when he was younger. I guess that explains why those texts came from 50 years ago.

Judging from the way Da Capo II went, I think that Da Capo III season 2 will have lots of drama and story in it.
Mar 25, 2013 12:47 PM

May 2010
For me harem part of this anime is HORRIBLE, so far I've been mostly really disappointed with this full of fanservice series.
Still, I'm waiting for the ending until I'll give my final rate of it.

This episode was really good, Sakura is a love! I loved ending as well (so many Sakura-chans <3). To be honest, I thought that this episode is the last one, so I was surprised at what I've seen after ending song.

Btw - deja vu anyone? I've seen all of the DC seasons over one year ago, but I'm almost sure that there was episode with gossip about mysterious beauty with blond hair, and Junichi thought that it was Sakura, it was probably in the Da Capo: Second Season. At the end of this episode it turned out that it wasn't her, at least that's what I remember... Anyone else remembers it, or am I the weird one? :P
Mar 25, 2013 4:51 PM

Jul 2009
If I was Kiyotaka, I'd be thinking: "such troublesome grandchildren I have. *smiles*"
Mar 25, 2013 11:03 PM
Dec 2010
Btw - deja vu anyone? I've seen all of the DC seasons over one year ago, but I'm almost sure that there was episode with gossip about mysterious beauty with blond hair, and Junichi thought that it was Sakura, it was probably in the Da Capo: Second Season. At the end of this episode it turned out that it wasn't her, at least that's what I remember... Anyone else remembers it, or am I the weird one? :P

No, I still remember that blond girl as well from DC: Second Season. I got the deja vu when she appeared in the trailer PV for Da Capo 3.
Mar 26, 2013 7:16 AM

May 2010
scottyseng said:

No, I still remember that blond girl as well from DC: Second Season. I got the deja vu when she appeared in the trailer PV for Da Capo 3.

Oh, so it was like that after all! Do you remember who that girl turned out to be? Or maybe which episode was that? Maybe it really is some sort of clue :)
Mar 27, 2013 3:54 AM
Jun 2011
Kitsu-nee said:
scottyseng said:

Oh, so it was like that after all! Do you remember who that girl turned out to be? Or maybe which episode was that? Maybe it really is some sort of clue :)
from this episode it seems they going to do ricca ending and not harem ending
Mar 27, 2013 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
I really hope its a ricca ending, problem is....

vn spoilers...

Mar 27, 2013 1:41 PM

May 2010
It seems like it's going ro be Ricca after all, yeah. I mean they already kissed and all.
Well, if there is going to be second season, then I don't know. I haven't played the game yet, so I'm pretty clueless about it...
Mar 28, 2013 12:25 AM

Dec 2008
The animation quality of this show it's completely astonishing...

/noclip
Mar 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Mar 2012
Jun'ichi!! My Favorite character ever Yessss
Mar 30, 2013 4:03 PM
Dec 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
scottyseng said:

it was the School nurse's younger sister
Mar 31, 2013 2:19 AM

Jan 2012
ew who was that old hag at the end?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 31, 2013 9:20 AM

May 2010
Getchman said:
Kitsu-nee said:
scottyseng said:

it was the School nurse's younger sister

So nothing that important, after all.
Thanks for telling me, though ;)
Apr 1, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
Glad that Sakura was able to meet him again C:
Apr 4, 2013 5:05 AM

Jan 2012
Jun'ichiii.... i missed him so much i cried when i saw him
Apr 7, 2013 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
enviKwu said:
Glad that Sakura was able to meet him again C:

But that means he can't ever meet Nemu in after life, cause both of them are trapped inside the tree :(, its blade what cuts both ways
Sep 10, 2013 9:16 AM

Oct 2012
Damn! I was hoping for a Sakura x Kiyotaka ending. D:
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 19, 2017 12:32 PM

Jul 2014
So sakura leaves, going away party was nice. Mysterious text message and blond girl...
Apr 13, 2021 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
That's actually not a bad ending for the DC series, wonder what they will do now in the last episode though...
Jul 14, 2022 9:17 PM

Nov 2010
Sakura and Junichi reuniting at the end was touching. I prefer Kotori as usual, but Sakura is still a better choice than Nemu. lol I wonder what was the point of her coming back. I was thinking she's Kiyotaka's grandma, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Hopefully it will be explained in the last ep. and is that her adult form in the preview?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Da Capo III Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2013

28 by AdityaRizkiS »»
May 9, 2023 1:45 PM

Poll: » Da Capo III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

64 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2022 10:22 PM

Poll: » Da Capo III Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

36 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2022 8:43 PM

Poll: » Da Capo III Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

36 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2022 7:47 PM

Poll: » Da Capo III Episode 9 Discussion

symbv - Mar 2, 2013

23 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2022 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.