Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2007 9:29 PM

Jan 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />Interesting episode. We finally understand some more about the lost technology and what that thing underground is. There is only 1 episode left, looking forward to it.
Aug 4, 2007 4:11 AM

Jun 2007
indeed although i still dont know how they gonna end up the whole show in 1 last episode :S and also exchange the girls bodies bk to normal
Aug 4, 2007 4:34 AM

Apr 2007
This episode was pretty darn awsome. The next, and last episode looks even more pretty darn awsome. This ova started pretty average, looks like it may finish with a bang! Looking forward to it ;D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2007 12:24 AM
Aug 2007
Yeah, I also think finishing this series in just one more episode is a bit of a rush.
But we can tell nothing until we see it.
Aug 11, 2007 3:14 AM

Jul 2007
it's not that rushy. it has a light-ish storyline so i think the pace is actually quite adequate.

really looking forward to the final episode though.
Jun 6, 2009 10:37 AM

Mar 2009
Awesome Episode!!! Now we really no what's going on. And Pete and Dem....Bad Ass Cyborgs??? And we see why Falis is the way she is, Keito got pwnd. Man, I wish this was more than 6 episodes, can't wait to see how this ends!!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 20, 2009 8:19 AM

Dec 2008
I don't see why would they escape only to announce that its time to go back at the end of the episode...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
ScarletGensokyo said:
I don't see why would they escape only to announce that its time to go back at the end of the episode...

I'm guessing they had to escape because Murder Princess was badly injured, and the others figured if the main character got owned, then they'd surely get worked too.

Anyways, interesting episode. I quite like how they've explained the background for the lost technology, the significance of the basement room and the royal line, and even what Murder Princess's buddies are supposed to be.
I'm curious to see how things will end. Will the Prince realize what he's done and help fight the witch? And will the body-switch be reversed somehow?
Fun show.
Jul 7, 2010 8:33 AM

Dec 2009
Alita's brother sure is a dramtic whor*...
Aug 2, 2010 4:26 AM

Jan 2010
i still don't understand why "Milano" treats Falis as Arita...it's just wrong
and she also acts like a maid...she's still the princess for god's sake,only she's in a different body

oh well,1 episode left,i'm courious to see how this will turn out
PS:Alita's brother is a weeboo

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Apr 8, 2011 2:55 PM
Mar 2009
At last! An explanation of what the hell Dominikov and Pete are. They are total badasses when in their released form too.

The tale of how the world was born is so similar to Noah's Ark. Yay for loloriginality. So that's why they got guns, missiles, and robots in a medieval world.

Well, the end really killed the episode for me. The whole episode was spent on escaping and now they are gonna go back. WOW.

Also needs more YURI!!
May 13, 2011 10:31 PM

Feb 2011
alwaysbored said:
Alita's brother sure is a dramtic whor*...

^hahaha

< I thought they were gonna kiss.
Sep 7, 2011 5:24 AM

Jul 2011
Well one last episode. At least we saw something about the lost technology and Faris'es past. Well the episode wast as good as the previous 4 but not bad at all.I hope the end wont dissapoint me.
Feb 8, 2012 6:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
clannad4ever said:
and she also acts like a maid...she's still the princess for god's sake,only she's in a different body

She made a vow - she gave up her identity and sacrificed herself to Falis in exchange for saving the kingdom. She's taking that vow seriously. She also sees Falis taking her part of the bargain seriously and feels she has gotten exactly what she asked for.
Jan 8, 2014 5:03 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode, I really wonder what th last episode has to offer!
Jun 18, 2014 8:18 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty good episode, looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up.
Mar 26, 2015 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
this is turning out to be a decent little anime one more left!!!
Love the music in the show
[/quote]
May 8, 2021 1:28 PM

Oct 2017
clannad4ever said:

4/5

By arita, i think you meant alita? - and yeah Milano was the granddaguther according to the wiki and she died - pretending to be the daughter princess Alita in Ep 1 or something - so Alita took the roll as maid Milano - while being in Falis's body - and then treats Falis as HERSELF - when falis is in alitas own body...

They've been doing this since episode 2 and ive hated it, lol, thought you'd noticed sooner - that's like my main complaint - she's the princess so why are you treating the person you switched bodys with as a princess and pretending to be a maid, maybe she doesn't want to be the princess and thinks she'd do a better job but its stupid to make it that way...

And a lot of people want them to have an actual relationship - well i do to- but not dating - instead something more like a sisterly bond would be cooler, with her being the badass and the other girl learning from her in some way as they become friends and develop as characters together...

But oh well, the shows been good enough and the last ep seems like it should be good - just lame that alita became a Mofo maid for the entire series instead of a princess trapped in a bounty killers body, like you'd think she'd be a bit stronger? or learn how to fight, or do something with that, but nope...
Apr 18, 2022 8:36 PM
Jun 2020
GodOfWolves said:
clannad4ever said:

4/5

By arita, i think you meant alita? - and yeah Milano was the granddaguther according to the wiki and she died - pretending to be the daughter princess Alita in Ep 1 or something - so Alita took the roll as maid Milano - while being in Falis's body - and then treats Falis as HERSELF - when falis is in alitas own body...

They've been doing this since episode 2 and ive hated it, lol, thought you'd noticed sooner - that's like my main complaint - she's the princess so why are you treating the person you switched bodys with as a princess and pretending to be a maid, maybe she doesn't want to be the princess and thinks she'd do a better job but its stupid to make it that way...

And a lot of people want them to have an actual relationship - well i do to- but not dating - instead something more like a sisterly bond would be cooler, with her being the badass and the other girl learning from her in some way as they become friends and develop as characters together...

But oh well, the shows been good enough and the last ep seems like it should be good - just lame that alita became a Mofo maid for the entire series instead of a princess trapped in a bounty killers body, like you'd think she'd be a bit stronger? or learn how to fight, or do something with that, but nope...

I dont understand how none of you understand. She was a sheltered child with little interaction beyond the castle. So it makes sense that she falls hard for falis and her strength to help people, her polar opposite and what she admires.. Also there's the vow she made to give her life and everything to falis for risking her life to a force that just wiped out an entire guard. This also means she gives up her royalty for her as they have switched. Although the most obvious element that's not being taken into consideration. She is portrayed as a compassionate person and because she was forced to leave her hand maid, which was probably her best friend died for her. In her memory and as a tribute she became what she lost and took her name. I mean if nothing else she took on that role because of her friends death to save her.

More topics from this board

» I forgot all about this anime

Reshiram_IX - Jun 11

5 by jefba »»
Jul 19, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Murder Princess Episode 4 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 12, 2007

16 by Inexplicable »»
Jun 13, 7:24 AM

» I forgot all about this anime

Reshiram_IX - Jun 11

2 by Anime_God_King »»
Jun 12, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Murder Princess Episode 2 Discussion

itainteazy - May 2, 2007

22 by KikiTheDestroyer »»
Jun 27, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Murder Princess Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 3, 2007

51 by FMmatron »»
Nov 7, 2021 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.