Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 5:59 PM

Dec 2021
I would think that Lily escaped from Imu by leaving her family because Imu was too dangerous and then started Amazon Lily in a hard-to-reach place, helping her stay hidden until new ship coating technology came along.

As for Cobra though, ig he wasn’t as ready to die as people thought. He accepted his fate, but it seems he didn’t expect such an aggressive response. Dude probably knew there was a risk but didn’t think they’d pull guns on him and declare him dead right then and there.

Nonetheless, RIP Cobra.

Sep 14, 6:04 PM

Nov 2016
Sabo caught in 4k.

After hearing more than one word out of Imu's mouth, the voice is definitely rather on the female side.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 14, 6:32 PM

Apr 2022
lore piece continues and imu was going crazy after talking more. rough that sabo had to witness that, rip cobra. but it was nice seeing the young ASL trio after so long. wapol is back lmao and let's goo vivi is free, bro was actually useful.
Sep 14, 7:26 PM
Apr 2020
Manga reader here. Is there a possibility that Imu is genderless? Very much so.
Sep 14, 7:32 PM

Apr 2014
Man they did a solid job with Imu and Cobra. Imu really hates those who have the D in the name. Went for a fatal kill on Cobra after the reveal. Sabo who tries to save Cobra is given a message to deliver instead. Imu and the Gorosei goes all out in their forms to go after Sabo and Cobraz Now. Vivi being tied up nad all really angered me. To see CP0 who were CP9 also even ticked me off even more. Fujitora fighting Green bull was awesome glad to see such a filler scene. Wapol running for his life after what he saw. Man this is well done crazy. XD
Sep 14, 7:43 PM

Apr 2016
Crazy episode and RIP Cobra but he went out like a legend
Imu and the Elders are freaking scary
And Vivi hiding in Wapol's mouth is hilarious, reminds me of old times too lol
Sep 14, 7:50 PM

Aug 2019
Well they did the manga justice I guess; at least the episode was a good adaptation and wasn't too rushed or too slow. The only issue that I had was that the animation, while good, wasn't exactly a 10/10. Also yeah I'm willing to bet that Imu is a female or a child based on their voice even though the voice filter tries to conceal that. There's a very apparent feminine tone in their voice.

Also lol @ "Lore Piece" when we barely found out anything new other than the fact that Lily and her descendants carry the letter D. in their names.
Sep 14, 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
I vote to ship Wapol and Vivi
Sep 14, 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to irondark30
I vote to ship Wapol and Vivi
@irondark30

I am here for this haha
Sep 14, 8:14 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
What transpired in the Throne Room was truly terrifying as Sabo and even Wapol get to witness the transformation of Imu and the Gorosei. That was nightmare fuel. King Cobra also reveals that the Nefeltari family is also from the D clan.

R.I.P. King Cobra. :( Vivi would be devastated once she finds out about this.

The transformation of Imu and the Five Elders. Truly terrifying. Wapol was so horrified of what he saw so he's running away from Mariejois.

Oh, right. Fujitora freed some of the slaves too during the turmoil. Ryokugyu isn't happy about this so now these two Admirals are gonna fight it out in the Land of the Gods.

So proud of Sai and Leo and I'm pretty sure even Luffy would be more proud of them both. They also declared they're subordinates of Strawhat Luffy, one of the Four Emperors. 😁

And lastly, I'm so glad Vivi escaped from captivity as I don't want Vivi to be turned into a pet or slave of some Celestial Dragon scumbag. Thanks, Wapol! These shocking turn of events tho. A lot of crazy stuff happened! Wapol's wife was shocked to find her husband with another woman and they're eloping, lmao! 🤣

Oh my gosh, what a great episode! Much better than I anticipated. 😊
Sep 14, 8:29 PM
Jan 2021
Cobra asks Imu about D, and Imu goes on about how Queen Lily and the Ohara scholars made a blunder, and that’s why the Ponegliffs are scattered across the world. The Five Elders surround Cobra, ready to kill him (due to him seeing stuff he shouldn’t have seen). Sabo is hiding behind a pillar witnessing all of this when Cobra reveals that the queen’s full name was Nefeltari D. Lily. Imu responds by attacking him, and then Sabo springs into action to rescue him. Cobra tells Sabo of his connection with Luffy and then Sabo tries to run whilst carrying him. Cobra insists that Sabo drop him and tell Vivi and Luffy that they share the D moniker.

We then see a flashback of Luffy, Sabo, and Ace eating some meat in which Sabo asks if Luffy and Ace sharing D is a coincidence, and then Luffy comes up with the badass idea of adding D to Sabo’s name, Sa D Bo. SUCH BADASSERY FROM A KID!

Imu ends up stabbing Sabo and Cobra, and Cobra leaves everything to Sabo.

We see that Wapol witnessed all of this, and then the Elders hear a noise, so Wapol makes a RUN for it. Since Wapol and Cobra aren’t attending, the Grand Coucil Round Table is commencing without them. Shirahoshi is waiting for this council to be over, and she wants to see Vivi. We see that Vivi has been kidnapped by Cipher Pol Aigis Zero.

We hear that Sai and Leo proudly claim to be Straw Hat Luffy’s subordinates. Despite Luffy objecting to this idea, THEY’RE STILL RUNNING WITH IT. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DEFY THE FIFTH EMPEROR?!

Jabra also explains that Fujitora helped the Revolutionaries free the slaves, causing a fight between him and Ryokugyu.

All of a sudden, Wapol breaks into the room and Vivi uses the opportunity to escape. Wapol’s wife, Kinderella, asks about Wapol’s location, and then she’s shocked to see Vivi in his mouth. She understandably assumes to worst.

In the ending segment, we learn that Nefeltari Cobra was the 12th king of Alabasta. He was born February 13th and likes a dessert called knafeh. Cobra was also a major contributor in abolishing the Seven Warlords system.

I’M EXCITED TO SEE MORE ONE PIECE!
Sep 14, 8:35 PM

Jun 2014
It's truly a miracle that Sabo got out of that room alive. Especially if you've read the manga and know how the Elders' transformations look. I'd just freeze up in shock lol.

RIP Cobra, it's unfortunate that a good man like him had to succumb to this kind of fate. At least Wapol provided some decent comedy to offset an otherwise pretty serious episode lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 14, 8:45 PM

Feb 2020
This is the rotten side of world government... 🐍👑⚰️😔✊🥀

JIKAI:
Sep 14, 9:41 PM

Oct 2009
RIP Cobra , sucks to see after everything he went through :/
Sep 14, 10:56 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to Early_Morning
Well they did the manga justice I guess; at least the episode was a good adaptation and wasn't too rushed or too slow. The only issue that I had was that the animation, while good, wasn't exactly a 10/10. Also yeah I'm willing to bet that Imu is a female or a child based on their voice even though the voice filter tries to conceal that. There's a very apparent feminine tone in their voice.

Also lol @ "Lore Piece" when we barely found out anything new other than the fact that Lily and her descendants carry the letter D. in their names.
Early_Morning said:
the irony in this comment, all you did was prove that it is lore, typical mal user ''lol'' moment indeed. at least try to google the meaning next time.
Sep 14, 11:16 PM

Nov 2012
When Wapol went from zero to hero. They did a great job animating it. It was fun to watch.
Sep 14, 11:26 PM

Jul 2008
Wapol finally became one of the good guys.

RIP Cobra you went out like a boss.
Sep 14, 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Cobra. Who would have thought the top of the world government were such monsters but I suppose that's why they are at the top.

Everyone's confusion at Wapol's panicked reaction was amusing.
Sep 15, 12:10 AM
May 2022
It is always welcome to hear Junko Takeuchi reprise her role as young Sabo in freshly recorded scenes.
Sep 15, 12:53 AM
Nov 2013
I was waiting for this episode since January thinking it would come in June lol. It was SO worth the waiting, it was so interesting and done perfectly. Thanks god I’m alive at the time one piece is being broadcasted
Sep 15, 1:35 AM
Mar 2022
The escape route of Wapol while rescuing vivi were whole another level. 💀
Sep 15, 2:15 AM

Sep 2018
Imu's shadow thing looked like Guzzlord from Pokemon lol

Pretty interesting episode.
Sep 15, 3:48 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
More from Imu let's goooooo0
Sep 15, 4:29 AM

Jan 2016
Damn, Vivi is Ms Steal D Man. Going to the ends of the world with Wapol.

I personally was feeling this episode was slow at first, (cause it kind of was, so much standing/talking instead of Imu+Gorosei taking them out), but then it cooked with Wapol peaking onwards. One of the demons / eldritch gods looked exactly like Onigashima LOL. I'm guessing Imu is literally a Devil (has cartoon tail). That would make some next level toon-force shenanigans with Luffy versus Imu with both being cartoony.
D meaning isn't really much of surprise, but now we know. Also we now know what Lily did (someone guessed used Paw Paw Fruit to send to Nika Allies, and that just makes the most sense as can't imagine any other way she transported them, and then to all these places that typically ally with Nika like Alabasta, Skypiea, Zou, Wano, et cetera).

Fujitori my man, I hope nothing bad happens to him. CP0... CP9 promoted after losing... They really did Whos Who dirty...

This just further makes me curious what Raftel holds, it's something super funny, that is likely specifically for Nika, and would help execute the Will of D against Imu.

5/5, my biggest disappointment was early on as gives me vibe that Gorosei in Egghead (we know 1 is enroute) will likely not even mean much if they didn't really do anything here with all 6 of them on their own terf versus injured man and our fire-boy Sa D Bo.
LilyVarbikSep 15, 4:37 AM

Sep 15, 5:16 AM

Aug 2014
I'm pretty sure Imu's VA is Inoue Marina. I can feel it.
Sep 15, 6:22 AM
Feb 2021
Imu's Voice like Homonculus Pride from FMAB. XD
Sep 15, 6:32 AM
Oct 2023
my glorious king Sabo getting more screen time? yeah easy 10/10, Imu and Gorosei transformation were so hype, Cobras message showing why he is the goat among Kings, the reveal of "D" and Wapol comic relief, everything is sick, lore piece go deep
Sep 15, 6:56 AM

Jul 2022
Now I got a feeling Vivi will definitely comes back to the crew.
Sep 15, 9:03 AM

Sep 2020
SA D. Bo supremacy!

First half was absolute heat. Again this whole thing with the five elders,Sabo, Cobra, and Imu is easily top 5 moments in Egghead for me. The shadows of the forms of the five elders were shown and it was absolutely terrifying. If I'm not missing anything, Queen Lily was probably the first person known to have a "D" in her name. Imu just hates that fact and somehow it's linked to everything in the One Piece world. Cobra had to know that his fate was sealed the moment they let him into that room. Poor Vivy tho. First her father dies now she has to coexist with Wapol for a while.

Second half was okay. Next ep we will either go back to Egghead or Garp in Pirate land.

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Sep 15, 9:42 AM
Jul 2013
Any similarity with the government of many countries is mere coincidence. 😨😨
Sep 15, 10:07 AM

Aug 2021
man they've done such a good job encapsulating imu so far. always nice to see the old cp9 team show up again
Sep 15, 10:27 AM

May 2015
lmao
Wapol's wife
Sep 15, 10:46 AM
Jan 2021
Never in a million years did I think I'd feel this way but...

W Wapol
Sep 15, 11:25 AM
May 2024
these last 3 ep are just amazing RIP King Cobra
Sep 15, 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
That was actually a good episode. I liked the pacing and the animation. Wapol's "escape" was a lot more realistic in the anime. In the manga it seemed like he outran the Gorosei which seemed dumb af but it was just his imagination.

They mistranslated Sabo's attack.
Sep 15, 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to Chad_Kid
Imu's Voice like Homonculus Pride from FMAB. XD
@Chad_Kid That's not her actual voice. Imu's gender and voice actor are being kept under wraps until the big reveal. I think it's pretty obvious that she's gonna be a hot lady.
Sep 15, 2:56 PM

May 2023
Reply to ryzxgum
Early_Morning said:
the irony in this comment, all you did was prove that it is lore, typical mal user ''lol'' moment indeed. at least try to google the meaning next time.
@ryzxgum cook that clown 😭🙏
Sep 15, 3:28 PM
Feb 2022
The first half of this episode was insane!🔥🤯 Imu's voice gives me goosebumps. The Elders and Imu are apparently zoans and they look scary! Did Imu use something like arrows against Cobra and Sabo?! Wow, many years after the Elders appeared, we finally saw at least some of their powers, but only silhouettes of their transformations and I really want to see them completely. RIP Cobra, you were a great king... 😔 After such a revelation, we see how Wapol spied on this situation and then struggles to escape, also saving Vivi from CP0. Now I understand why he was so scared a few episodes ago... I even like Wapol now, although now Leave D. Wapol suits him. Sa D. Bo should be Sabo's name.
Sep 15, 4:33 PM

Aug 2018
I would easily watch an entire anime for Luffy, Sabo and Ace as kids.
Sep 16, 2:03 AM
Sep 2021
Reverie has been a complete mess sabo,vivi & wapol are trying to escape the place meanwhile the world government is after them,
Sep 16, 3:26 AM

Apr 2013
We finally see more of Imu and the Elders, wonder if those are devilfruit powers or something else. The coincidence with Wapol and Vivia was a bit too random, also CP-0 hasn't improved much from their CP-9 days if they were not able to stop Wapol lol
Sep 16, 5:03 AM

Nov 2023
Another epic episodes of one piece.

1119th episode done!
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Sep 16, 6:00 AM

Feb 2015
Sa D Bo <3
that was hilarious
Sep 16, 8:33 AM

Feb 2021
One of the truths is being spoken while the other is getting misunderstanding XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 16, 12:54 PM
Jan 2020
Peak episode, Oda cooked in this episode! This episode is packed with information and lore Imu and the Five Elders got Mythical Zoan type devil fruits? I knew they weren't just politicians and could fight, everyone who is important in One Piece could fight. So it was Imu who killed Cobra with their arrow attack, it can even severely injure Sabo who is Logia and has powerful armament Haki. Sabo tries to save Cobra but is framed for murder after the snails take pictures of him standing next to Cobra lying down. Cobra sacrificed himself to save Sabo but the Elders did not pursue Sabo probably they didn't want to reveal their transformations. Fujitora intentionally frees the slaves even though he is an admiral, his position is at stake here now, he even gets into a fight with Ryokugyu but it is offscreened. Vivi got captured by CP0 agents, the old CP9 but escaped with Wapol accidentally helping her. Even Wapol of all people saw the dark secret of the world government and then ran for his life, he probably will play an important role later on. Also Vivi along with her father and ancestor Lily have D initials in their names! So Lily was the one who spread the poneglyphs throughout the world hoping one day the world government would be overthrown. The initial D is the name of the people who oppose the world government but we still don't know its true meaning yet. A little flashback of Ace, Sabo and Luffy together eating BBQ meat is cute, Luffy gave Sabo the D initial "Sa D Bo".
LuffyHammock94Sep 16, 1:15 PM
Sep 16, 10:26 PM
Jun 2022
This Amazing Episode!! 🤩👍🔥
Finally Imu & Gorosei form Reveal!! 😤
Wapol & Vivi scene so funny!! XD
Sep 17, 9:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another great Episode!!!
The origin of the "D" was revelated!
Wapol watched the truth and saved Vivi of the Cyberphol!!!!
Amazing the goberments and their dark power!!!
King Cesar died!!!
kekeke
Sep 17, 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
Oh boy, Wapol is really a joke! And his wife is another joke! Poor Cobra had to die. Vivi is going to be very very sad.
Sep 17, 8:39 PM
Oct 2021
Man they did a solid job with Imu and Cobra. Imu really hates those who have the D in the name. Went for a fatal kill on Cobra after the reveal. Sabo who tries to save Cobra is given a message to deliver instead. Imu and the Gorosei goes all out in their forms to go after Sabo and Cobraz Now. Vivi being tied up nad all really angered me. To see CP0 who were CP9 also even ticked me off even more. Fujitora fighting Green bull was awesome glad to see such a filler scene. Wapol running for his life after what he saw. Man this is well done crazy. XD
Sep 18, 8:57 AM

Jan 2021
Lmao Wapoll and VIVI Sabo is lucky to be alive and survive it’s great to see old characters from previous arcs this episodes punk records library said King cobra loved Knefh man I love knefeh rip King Cobra
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hottest Woman in One Piece?

kian_lad20 - Sep 22

37 by Mualani »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

44 by MegamiRem »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

66 by MegamiRem »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1117 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 31

45 by MegamiRem »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 678 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 17, 2015

146 by GT1Studios »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.