Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 22, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Aqua's fantasy dream came true LOL. Well, sort of considering she is considered a "celebrity" and is more wealthy. I guess hard work pays off after all, literally.

Megumi also had some very amusing scenes with Darkness. Gotta love how they keep the all the main cast on screen in various roles for entertainment. Kazuma of course had its moments of fame.
May 22, 8:15 AM
Apr 2016
Only konosuba can get away with just still frames for several seconds
May 22, 8:27 AM

Nov 2023
Another funny and joy episode.

Just loving their comedy. Yeah, sometimes it can be cringe.

But it's okay for me.

Kazuma san is a legend!

Aqua was hilarious in this episode.
PinoffinMay 22, 12:41 PM
May 22, 8:29 AM
Dec 2023
Iris' arc is over now. Back to the usual four. Aqua spent money on a useless egg, but it looks like the team is still very wealthy. Wonder how Kazuma will lose all of his money again.

Despite being rich again, the team still went on a dangerous mission. That dragon certainly looked menacing.
May 22, 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
While i enjoy seeing Kazuma struggle or trying to set the others straight what i don't enjoy is seeing him like some stuckup ashole just because he managed to get a little money or is staying in a castle and unfortunately we have been seeing to later one to much this season.
While the episode was ok the restaurant part was just annoying to watch.

By the ending of this episode they where having a hard time again so hopefully they will keep that up but if we get more of the stuck up Kazuma it's gonna get annoying.
May 22, 8:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the bounty Kazuma got there. Their hard to understand praises though lol. Nice to see Wiz again after so long. But man she sure has it tough. Aqua as bait sure was the perfect role for her here. The fight against the hydra looks to be a tough one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 8:47 AM

Feb 2020
God bless us for another wednesday
May 22, 8:47 AM

Mar 2021
Hilarious episode the comedy is always top notch and a delight to watch.
Reecey91May 22, 8:50 AM
May 22, 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
When you go to an expensive restaurant and want to be classy. I want Kazuma's and Aqua's cool to keep rolling.
May 22, 9:01 AM

Aug 2023
Wow, this episode Aqua more "sexier"

and Darkness more "perverted"...

great and funny episode again..

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
May 22, 9:05 AM
Nov 2022
It seems that Darkness will have to face something very serious, will this be the beginning of a new story arc?

Well Kazuma is right, life with money is calmer xd
May 22, 9:13 AM
Jul 2019
Worst episode yet, and that was difficult to do, as the entire season has been trash so far.
May 22, 9:16 AM
Apr 2024
Can anyone Tell about the darkness doing things at night part???
May 22, 9:19 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to WienGirl
Worst episode yet, and that was difficult to do, as the entire season has been trash so far.
@WienGirl

Yeah, it's disintegrating with every episode.

Now 7 episodes done with, and the only time I've laughed is when Kazuma died and there was that long pause while he was sitting in front of the goddess.

Other than that, the whole freakin' thing is shite.

Particularly as all of them have now become over-the-top parodies of themselves.
May 22, 9:39 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, Lalatina back to her usual self again.

(5 seconds of absolute silence)

Got a couple of Aqua’s ass sightings, god blessing indeed.
May 22, 9:46 AM
Jun 2020
Kanebr_7 said:

Okay, I just spoiled the rest of the season. Read it if you want to ruin the following episodes.
May 22, 9:54 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to tiyanlow
Only konosuba can get away with just still frames for several seconds
@tiyanlow the still frames make it funnier because it shows that they are processing the info
May 22, 9:56 AM
Jan 2024
Good chapter, the Hydra arc begins a new arc.
May 22, 9:57 AM

Dec 2022
well i wanna go home wanna go home wanna go home Kazuma

also Darkness is hiding something
May 22, 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
I'm glad Darkness keeps getting the spotlight on the show, that was a pretty cute and feminine side of her.
May 22, 10:06 AM

May 2020
There were some instances in this episode when I genuinely thought my internet was acting up. I mean the screen being frozen with the same scene for like ten seconds is really abnormal lol. Though really like whenever they're doing that this season.

Darkness requesting her way through Kazuma was practically a "can't say no" thing. Though I really do feel it's about time someone kicks that fatty out of this show, after all he's dreaming quite a dream with Darkness.
May 22, 10:09 AM
May 2023
Well, we got Aqua’s butt and Darkness being a sadist in the first five minutes so what is there to complain about now, haters?
SenshadouOtakuMay 22, 11:43 AM
May 22, 10:19 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
Kanebr_7 said:

Okay, I just spoiled the rest of the season. Read it if you want to ruin the following episodes.
@Polvo_Aranha
I don't think you quite understand my question
I know that much what you have spoiled
I want to know what vanir said about darkness spending her nights???
May 22, 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
Damn. Kazuma and his party earned 300 million eris. And of course. Kazuma and Aqua start spending it by frequenting fancy restaurants and acting like hotshots which I guess they kinda are. But they do it in the scummiest way possible. I imagine most posers are like that.

Of course, Aqua had to get scammed by a shady salesman. I was really hoping she didn't blow the 300 million eris they just earned. Looks like she only spent her portion. Good for the others I guess. But I highly doubt that's a dragon's egg. It's probably a chicken egg like Kazuma said. At best, it's the egg of some other random monster that's nowhere near a dragon.

So, Darkness was practicing for an endurance competition? Yeah, sure. I believe you, Darkness. I know exactly why you enter these competitions...

I feel so bad about Wiz. Her business sure is booming but at what cost? Hope she'll get proper rest...

Lmao. It's always funny to see Darkness' perversions exposed. Tho I miss the noble demeanor she had at the castle a bit. I'd love to see her in a one-piece outfit tho. The fortune-telling about her family's destruction is pretty ominous tho. I think Kazuma can possibly save her if she can't save herself? And it seems like that rotten noble is involved somehow.

How the heck are they gonna defeat that freaking hydra. Aqua's expressions on top of that thing was hilarious. Can't wait for the next episode.
May 22, 10:32 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to GordonBennett
@WienGirl

Yeah, it's disintegrating with every episode.

Now 7 episodes done with, and the only time I've laughed is when Kazuma died and there was that long pause while he was sitting in front of the goddess.

Other than that, the whole freakin' thing is shite.

Particularly as all of them have now become over-the-top parodies of themselves.
@GordonBennett they kind of blew it by how they adapted the castle raid arc where they cut out 80%+ of the action scenes. The konosuba fandom is angry with some hoping this anime doesn't continue. It looks like kadokawa straight up slashed the budget for this show. Probably for the overlord movie. I am not surprised if kadokawa chooses not to continue.
May 22, 10:45 AM
Jun 2020
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@GordonBennett they kind of blew it by how they adapted the castle raid arc where they cut out 80%+ of the action scenes. The konosuba fandom is angry with some hoping this anime doesn't continue. It looks like kadokawa straight up slashed the budget for this show. Probably for the overlord movie. I am not surprised if kadokawa chooses not to continue.

Dude, the episode was a success, and it just cut 10% of the action.
May 22, 10:50 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
SpiderMiles3523 said:

@Polvo_Aranha hey, can you explain to me which part of fight is being cut?, cuz im just watch the anime 😅
May 22, 10:51 AM
Apr 2023
I might be the only one who keeps enjoying the episodes

Anyways, their bounty was so late, I thought I missed an episode
May 22, 10:53 AM
Jun 2021
I loved how the episode explored the backstory of Megumin, one of my favorite characters! It was amazing to see her childhood and her relationships with her friends and family. The animation was also top-notch, and I appreciated the attention to detail in the setting and character designs.

I'm also impressed by how the episode tackled some heavier themes, such as the consequences of one's actions and the importance of friendship. It's not often that you see anime tackling complex issues like this, especially in a comedy series.
May 22, 10:55 AM
Jun 2020
Munazyan_ said:
@Polvo_Aranha hey, can you explain to me which part of fight is being cut?, cuz im just watch the anime 😅

Just some Binds, Kazuma using Create Earth and Wind Breath combo and sniping Rain's Rod.

The fight against Claire didn't happen, and Mitsurugi's fight was a bit different (instead of drowning, Kazuma froze the water in his month and nose).
May 22, 10:56 AM

Oct 2017
Lalatina so cute, love her. Something's up with her though. Seems like she knows something about that hydra too. Pretty fun stuff this episode and Aqua's ass.
May 22, 10:59 AM
Jun 2023
Polvo_Aranha said:
Munazyan_ said:

Just some Binds, Kazuma using Create Earth and Wind Breath combo and sniping Rain's Rod.

The fight against Claire didn't happen, and Mitsurugi's fight was a bit different (instead of drowning, Kazuma froze the water in his month and nose).

this remind me, everybody say that the fight against katsuragi is way more brutal in LN
May 22, 11:03 AM

Dec 2014
What is the timeline here? Why Kazuma get Slyvia bounty now of all time?

So the whole movie Crimson Demon arc was actually after the Princess arc?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
May 22, 11:47 AM
May 2021
Nah that keeping silence for 10-20 seca gotta be new trend lol😂. I am sad that only 4 more eps to go
May 22, 11:48 AM

Feb 2019
Aqua confirmed no pantsu let’s gooo!! Another great episode. This has really been Darkness’ season, I’m loving all the development and good moments she’s got so far. Always been one of my faves.

I thought my tv froze twice when Kazuma and Aqua were out to dinner 😭 the look on Aqua face when she found out the wine was cheap had me dying. Felt like the most random 5 minutes ever but I’ll take it

Aqua and her dragon egg was cute, don’t worry Aqua I believe in you lol.

Unexpected Megumin and Darkness Yuri?? When you combine that with Darkness playing with megumin clothes in the mirror it gets even crazier lmao. Need a doujinshi of it.

We’ve really got to see a more serious side of darkness than previous seasons in this one. I’m really interested in seeing everything with her family play out. The look she gave Kazuma and getting down on her knees earnestly begging lets you know this is serious. Even Kazuma couldn’t turn her down. Personally I would’ve done it for just the kiss tho 😂

That hydra won’t be easy to take down though holy. Poor aqua napping in the water like an idiot completely unaware of the scale of what was lurking down there lmao. Wonder how they’re gonna take it out.
Marinate1016May 22, 1:34 PM
May 22, 11:50 AM
Jun 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
What is the timeline here? Why Kazuma get Slyvia bounty now of all time?

So the whole movie Crimson Demon arc was actually after the Princess arc?

It took a while for the money to get ready.
May 22, 11:51 AM

Jul 2017
A very animated episode to say the least, but this wasn't that fun to watch as a whole. Got pretty old fast in my opinion besides a couple little things.
May 22, 11:56 AM
Aug 2019
This entire season is KonoSuba transitioning from its iconic serious but overly comedic parody into what we call trash anime of today's anime world.

If you compare Kazuma with the Kazuma in the previous seasons, you'll realise that this Kazuma is a crazy person who doesn't know how to speak, with most of the times just shouting or making nonsensical comments.

Kazuma used to be the serious guy we relate to who had to keep his party of nut jobs in check, but now it seems that Megumin and Darkness are the serious ones, not counting the Lalatina side of her.

But Kazuma is a mad/crazy person now, and because of that, the show is no longer funny anymore.

It's basically seems to me like they just compiled alot of jokes from the source material and decided to animate skits from them, being that it's no longer a story you want to follow. And the jokes are superficial, because one can no longer relate.
SpotsyMay 22, 12:00 PM
May 22, 12:24 PM
Apr 2024
Vanir dresses like somewhat a "Butler"😶
May 22, 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would rate the view of Aqua's butt as the main highlight of this episode! XD

Aside from that, I enjoyed seeing how, after netting 300 million eris, both Aqua and Kazuma acted so smug on their high horse at the restaurant. Megumin losing her mind in her attempt to explain why she was helping Darkness "train" had me laughing out loud!

Darkness had it rough for the whole episode, as the fortune telling of her family's destruction being a worry. To make matters worse, the whole group now have to do battle against a multi-headed hydra, with Aqua stuck on top on one of its heads while screaming "Kazuma-san!!!" over and over. I won't deny that hearing her scream his name when she's panicking does make me laugh without fail. I should be ashamed of that, but I'm not! =P
May 22, 12:55 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
SpiderMiles3523 said:

@Polvo_Aranha https://www.reddit.com/r/Konosuba/s/0J7XGHfmzN

https://www.reddit.com/r/Konosuba/s/m5FtUSNGQq

It was a massive disappointment. That was supposed to be the peak of konosuba. But it felt done with so quick and barely much actio happenned
May 22, 1:04 PM

Jan 2024
Best girl Darkness arc
+ Yunyun back next week
it's good time being konosuba fan
May 22, 1:07 PM
Oct 2009
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
SpiderMiles3523 said:
they kind of blew it by how they adapted the castle raid arc where they cut out 80%+ of the action scenes. The konosuba fandom is angry with some hoping this anime doesn't continue. It looks like kadokawa straight up slashed the budget for this show. Probably for the overlord movie. I am not surprised if kadokawa chooses not to continue.

Why should we care if someone dislikes it ? They hope ... Well, if they don't like it they shouldnt watch. Some series were great (like thif ones), it's too bad that too little action and that budget is cut but i still enjoy it and even this one is far better than 99% of crappy anime shows with OP heries wth no common sense or humor, i dunno why studious waste money on those at all.

PS Th see a fish in op and ed, so is this a hydra or a dragon ? =))
May 22, 1:09 PM

Jan 2024
This season is catching way too much unnecessary hate it's on par with previous seasons people are just blinded by nostalgia
May 22, 1:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What kind of a cheap ass restaurant doesnt have Romanee on their wine menu.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 22, 1:47 PM
May 2022
Nerdason said:
God bless us for another wednesday

It still surprises me that no one in the show has made any comments about her ass being always out.
May 22, 1:58 PM
Apr 2021
Amo Konosuba pero siento que el cambio de estudio no logra adaptar esa esencia que tenian las primeras temporadas
May 22, 2:16 PM

Mar 2024
This one was honestly just bad. The saving grace was the teaser for next episode and Megumin sexually torturing Darkness.

Kazuma is getting extremely annoying.
May 22, 2:19 PM
Oct 2019

Aqua really said GAY RIGHTS 😆
May 22, 2:20 PM

Mar 2024
Reply to WaterMage_658
This season is catching way too much unnecessary hate it's on par with previous seasons people are just blinded by nostalgia
@Macha_Chele No, this season is not on par with previous seasons, and suggesting that is practically sacrilege.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Need S4?

YASS3R - Jun 19

30 by Munazyan_ »»
1 hour ago

» Why are so many people saying this season fell off? ( 1 2 )

canadasnow - Jun 20

57 by Akuya »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

158 by FireFistYK »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

169 by BRUHamster »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 5

186 by JammingGem »»
Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.