Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
Kazuhiko is one of those characters, huh?

The Fujiyoshi family returned to Masaki's hometown, accompanied by Tomohiro and Yuuki. There, they reunited with Masaki's cousin, Kazuhiko Ogihara, who had been arranged to be Masaki's fiancé by their parents in the past. When questioned by Kazuhiko about why he chose to marry Alpha, Masaki struggled to provide an immediate response. It was then that Hiromu gently embraced him, asking, what's wrong with running away, and comforting him.

As long as Masaki has Hiromu, he'll be fine.

May 20, 9:32 AM
Feb 2023
I AM A COMPLETE WRECK.

From the moment it started I was in tears. I was SSSSOOOOO touched. And then I was laughing so hard at the adorable cuteness.

I CAN’T GET ENOUGH!!!!
May 20, 10:34 AM
Sep 2022
I want what Masaki and Hiro have
May 20, 2:01 PM
Jan 2024
Hi kun delivering letter smth smth arc is NOT enough, i need a spin off series about it now
May 20, 3:00 PM

May 2015
A bit weird to withhold a letter that doesn't have any shocking revelations in it, just some nice words from a mother. I'm sure anyone would love to read something like that at any point in their life, and it isn't for Kazuhiko to just decide by himself that Masaki doesn't need it anymore... Anyway, I'm glad the drama is over and there wasn't actually anything serious in the letter.

The second part about the errand was really cute.
May 20, 5:06 PM
May 2022
For all those wondering about the toddler running errands it is based on the Japanese TV show "Old Enough" on Netflix and it is such a laugh 😂
May 20, 7:06 PM

Dec 2016
Ok, the best part was Yuuki and Tomohiro playing footsie.
May 20, 8:59 PM

Feb 2019
that was a cute moment there between Matsuo & Yuuki back at the inn there. I thought a sweet moment might happen, but he got burnt by Yuuki's honesty lol Hiromu's teasing was a nice touch, but his teasing clearly went over Yuuki's head lol
May 20, 9:53 PM

Aug 2017
OMG this episode made me cry! Hikari is such a gem truly.

May 20, 10:12 PM
Oct 2020
I cried twice and I laughed too many times to count! My favorite episode so far ❤️
May 20, 10:18 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Well done scene with Masaki breaking down about not wanting to be rejected, and that he keeps falling into the same patterns. Incredibly relatable ;_; And then Hiro telling Masaki that he knows all this, and every time Masaki stumbles, he'll be there with Masaki to recount all the happy times with Hikari and Hina until Masaki remembers and smiles again, and that that's what building a life together is about T_T Such a beautiful relationship.

And of course, super cute second half of the episode, especially the very end when Masaki gets off the bus and praises Hikari. I love how gentle he is when he speaks to Hikari.
May 20, 11:00 PM

Jun 2023
How can I explain how much I love them? 😭😭😭😭😭😭
May 21, 10:19 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to LaPokota
Ok, the best part was Yuuki and Tomohiro playing footsie.
@LaPokota I'm screaming dhdhsvsjskeisbhxhsjs
May 21, 10:20 AM

Jun 2023
My mood booster :3
May 22, 1:38 PM

Nov 2020
Bye-Bye Bye-Bye Bye-Bye
May 22, 2:16 PM

Feb 2016
There is nothing that the power of cuteness of Hii can't defeat.
May 22, 8:34 PM

Nov 2020
I wasn't loving this anime but I was also not hating it, it was just entertaining enough, but that moment when Hikari starts crying and telling the cousin he can't have his Ma-chan... ugh, it made my skin crawl. I wanted to like it, honestly, but the use of kids in this story was just too disgusting for me. I guess I dislike kids so much that I can't stand even fake ones, specially when the "cuteness" is dialed to a stupid degree.
May 23, 9:55 PM

Dec 2022
Man this was a surprisingly emotional episode. Masaki is so loved by everyone around him, it's very sweet to watch. Hikari is the best baby, from protecting his dad to going off on his own for an errand. It seems like everyone other than Yuki is aware that there is something going on between him and Matsuo, I love that we get to see little bits of progress between them each week.
May 29, 2:19 PM
May 2024
Really loved this episode.🤗☺️ Hikari is super adorable 😊 and Hiromu is such a sweet and caring husband to Masaki.
May 31, 4:54 PM
Apr 2024
It's very nice to see how little Hikari gets along well with the dog. It's very comforting to watch the anime.
Jun 8, 6:22 AM

Jan 2017
What a heartwarming episode 💖
Jun 11, 7:46 AM

Jul 2017
Masaki having the survivor's guilt that he's being shunned as an Omega, and try as much as Hiromu to reassure him, even with a happy family, he is the source of his joy, along with both Hikari and Hinata. Even towards Kazuhiko, Hikari may have a hostile intention against him for trying to hurt Masaki, but even he feels apolgetic for his past whims and misunderstanding that he could not understand his very own brother, who has a life of bliss now. The Ogiwaras may have been harsh to their very own son, but they genuinely really love him, as do Hiromu, with the visit to their grave.

It's sweet seeing Hikari officiate both Masaki and Hiromu's vows, even though it's make-believe for kids. With Masaki off to bring Hinata to the hospital, that leaves Hiromu with Yuki and Tomohiro, and the father wanting Hikari to step into the outside world to deliver letters...seeing him with Yuki's mother sure is quite the fast-track record that Hikari forgot, and even getting scared of a dog and such, he sure goes nowhere back and forth between the house's front door and gates.

Ganbatte Hikari, even if it's a letter from Hiromu to his father.
Jun 12, 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
Okay that's probably first time i saw anyone play footsies that I recall

Hikari was being really cute with the pretend marriage and the letter delivery.
Jul 24, 8:49 PM
Apr 2018
It seems that Masaki's cousin learned his lesson after being confronted by Himuro. An aplogy is the least he could do for Masaki.

Masaki's parents will be glad to see where their son currently is. Himuro is a partner that could guarantee Masaki's happiness, just as they had wanted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

17 by RachelPanda »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 24

31 by Victoria_Ryu »»
Aug 23, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 17

28 by ViSpace »»
Jul 25, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

29 by ViSpace »»
Jul 24, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

24 by ViSpace »»
Jul 24, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.