Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
New friends.

At the park where they usually went, Mochizuki Aotou, a single father, and his daughter, Mochizuki Michiru, meet Masaki and Hikari. They had just moved to the town, and Aotou was an omega. Masaki feels a connection with Aotou, mentioning that his deceased wife was also an omega, and that he resembled her. Afterwards, Masaki is glad that Hikari had made friends of the same age as him, and meeting children of the same kind for the first time makes him want to be of help somehow. At that moment, when Masaki learns that Aotou is worried about where to leave Michiru.

Seeing Hikari happy with a new friend makes me happy.

Jun 3, 1:02 PM
Apr 2024
Very simple, this anime is also one of the best of the season and anyone who isn't following it out of ridiculous prejudice is missing out on some of the most incredible works I've ever seen, so Hikari is one of the cutest and most incredible protagonists I've ever seen because he saves He makes big changes to everyone and at all times in small things. Apart from the most hyped animes of the season, this is the best without a shadow of a doubt, it's a shame it's ending, I would watch a whole year of this wonderful couple and this boy who steals the show every time. Anime note a thousand
Jun 3, 1:14 PM
May 2021
Hikari is way too precious, I swear😭💖
Jun 3, 2:30 PM
Jan 2024
Huh not one
Not two
But FOUR new characters (two for next week i assume)
So great to see hikari make a new friend, and michi is an adorable friend to him. His father is cool as well. Very interested to see the two other ones next week!
Jun 3, 7:42 PM
Apr 2020
i'm speechless and crying
Jun 3, 9:50 PM

Feb 2019
ooohhh, yuki's about to meet his future bros-in-law lol
but now hi-kun's got a friend his age.
Jun 3, 10:23 PM
Feb 2019
honestly one of the sweetest animes ever. i never thought an omegaverse anime would happen. at least i don't know of any other omegaverse anime. this anime really makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside !! i'm so excited to meet those twins & to see how hiro will act when he meets the other dad !!
Jun 3, 11:56 PM

Apr 2023
I'm so amazed and happy that this show manages to make every episode so darn cute and heartwarming without becoming repetitive.

On top of that this episode broke my heart when Michi started crying and looking for his 'Da', absolutely loving this anime!
Jun 4, 2:06 PM

Feb 2016
Who the hell are Yuuto and Shuto?
Jun 4, 2:13 PM

Apr 2008
Michi is so adorable and I can't wait for Yuki to meet the twins.
Jun 4, 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
Finally back to adapting the manga instead of more anime-original nonsense. With only three episodes left, it seems pretty clear to me now that the season will end at adapting vol. 3 of the manga, which ties up the arc with depressed Omega dad and his kid.

I naively thought the anime would adapt the entire manga series, as it's 5 volumes long, but boy was I wrong.
Jun 5, 2:02 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to Groman
@Groman They are Matsuo's twin younger brothers he mentioned last episode when Yuuki asked about his family. There were 2 blond men labelled #1 and #2 as a visual
Jun 5, 2:45 AM

Mar 2012
Hiromu going 🤨 over Aoto being very trusting of/close to Masaki who he has only met for a week was kind of funny. The anime's tone is light-hearted so it will never have heavy themes but that concern is really understandable. Masaki wanting to foster a safe and good environment for Michiru who is an omega child :')

Michiru being very strong for his dad, more :') When he cried :'( Hikari in his childlike care is able to comfort and get along well with Michiru despite the big difference in personalities. Michiru and Yuuki are really similar. I so love Yuuki's appearance at the end. His voice is so different from early season Yuuki. He sounds so comfortable and fond, and his nickname giving habit ("Michirun") is so cute. Matsuo's siblings are hereee! Let's see how they shake up Matsuo/Yuuki's relationship hahaha
Jun 5, 6:11 PM

Sep 2013
Michiruuuun is so adorable, I literally cried with him when he finally let it all out looking for his Da. So happy he had a good friend to help him through it. Such sweet lil kids.

From the promo art, I really wasn't expecting the new father to have the personality he does (assumed he'd be a more demure , emo omega) but quite liked him as well! Specially his informal talk and hardier approach. Him and his kid are a great combo and exciting addition to the cast.

Now I need more Michi and Hi-kun playing scenes to soothe the soul c:
Jun 5, 8:10 PM
Sep 2020
Adorable characters and the way use of the omegaverse is awesome.
Jun 6, 10:19 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to giveup-the-ghost
Finally back to adapting the manga instead of more anime-original nonsense. With only three episodes left, it seems pretty clear to me now that the season will end at adapting vol. 3 of the manga, which ties up the arc with depressed Omega dad and his kid.

I naively thought the anime would adapt the entire manga series, as it's 5 volumes long, but boy was I wrong.
@giveup-the-ghost The last week ep wasn't anime original. Lan-kun's story was a DJ at first and become one of the the fourth volume's chapters.
The second story about Masaki's family and MatsuYus's date was the extra story of the second Drama CD. I have both CD and I got this story in a little manga with my own copy. Ichikawa-sensei herself drew and wrote it for the costumers of the CD. The first Drama CD got a cute extra story as well.
JucukyJun 6, 1:25 PM
Jun 7, 6:00 AM

Dec 2022
What a cute episode! I was wondering when the other kid from the opening would show up....
Jun 8, 7:46 AM

Jan 2017
Now Michiru and next episode will be the twins ❤️️
I really love this anime!
Jun 8, 7:07 PM
Nov 2016
🍅🍅🍅🍅
Jun 11, 8:42 AM

Jul 2017
Oh welp, Hikari calling a stranger kid a tomato since his hair resembles a stem, that's not how you introduce yourself.

The new kid, Michiru, alongside his father Mochizuki, are also new faces in the neighbourhood. The surprise of the father also being another Omega-centric family and losing his wife just recently being all too focused about work, the single father now has to raise Michiru on his own. It's nice seeing Hikari get used to Michi, but Mochizuki, facing perils on his work even on his bereavement leave, Masaki offering to take care of Michi, it's a bit of a hard call since he only knows him for a week, much less looking like his late wife. But being the same Omega kid origin, Masaki feels like he wants to understand him more, and help him grow better.

With Mochizuki out to work, and Hiromu conspicuously losing him for ranting, it's up to Masaki and the kids to take care of Michi. But as much as Michi feels safe around the kids, he can't keep his composure while deeply missing his father. And held up Michi did to suppress his composure and hope that his father would come back for him, which he did.

Both Hikari and Michiru are great friends playing Halloween...and them being scared by the twins of Yuto and Shuto, who are they?
Jun 12, 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
Michiru is cute being all sleepy shy like. I actually got teary over him getting all sad and confused. Feels bad the kid and the dad lost the mother :(
Jun 14, 12:59 PM

Nov 2016
This series is tugging on my hearstrings for 24 minutes straight :3

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 26, 10:22 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to Groman
@Groman why did this comment make me laugh so much??????????? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 24

26 by lazypanda666 »»
Yesterday, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

18 by BonBonToro »»
Jun 26, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 17

27 by Ten »»
Jun 25, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

13 by traed »»
Jun 12, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

22 by traed »»
Jun 12, 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.