Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 9:20 AM

Dec 2021
Masaki has definitely grown a lot since episode one, that's for sure.

Masaki received an email, the first in a while, from relatives in their hometown whom he had been avoiding. Thanks to Hikari and Hinata, Masaki's relationship with Hiromu's parents had become peaceful, prompting Masaki to resolve to "become stronger without looking away" and invite Hiromu to visit his hometown. The eve of departure was Hiromu's birthday. As they returned to the Fujiyoshi household, Hikari's lively voice greeted them with "Welcome home".

Another wholesome episode, as usual.

May 13, 11:15 AM

Jun 2023
Yuuki is sooooo down for food, adorable, dayummm dayummm..
I like the way yuuki hide behind matsuo wwwww...
MatchappieMay 13, 11:19 AM
May 13, 1:44 PM

Feb 2016
If I was Hiromu, i have beaten the fucking cousin. He's a dumbass.
May 13, 8:05 PM

Feb 2019
the cousin is just jealous and miserable coz he probably has feelings for masaki, but he was too much of a coward to actual confront him about it, until hiro swooped in and made him his mate and gave him a family. matsuo enticing yuki with sweets was a good move to get him to calm down and not burst in to the other room and beat the snot out of masaki's cousin lol
May 13, 9:02 PM
May 2013
I'm a little confused. Is the mark on Masaki's neck is a bite mark? I thought it was the sign of an omega this whole time. Or is it like a magical appearing when you find your mate? Or does the bite mark itself solidify the mate ritual?

I wanted Hiro to square up with the cousin so bad and take the letter by force. Cousin has the unrequited love/possessive mentality and feels like Masaki was stolen from him. I feel so bad for Masaki just going through it with his kids after. :,(
May 13, 10:06 PM
Sep 2017
ah i really liked this episode! masaki’s family’s reactions to him marrying an alpha are very reminiscent of the queer experience. i can’t help but cheer him on while he sees family! i really didn’t expect much from this anime but it’s turning out pretty good!
May 14, 4:56 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to oninome
I'm a little confused. Is the mark on Masaki's neck is a bite mark? I thought it was the sign of an omega this whole time. Or is it like a magical appearing when you find your mate? Or does the bite mark itself solidify the mate ritual?

I wanted Hiro to square up with the cousin so bad and take the letter by force. Cousin has the unrequited love/possessive mentality and feels like Masaki was stolen from him. I feel so bad for Masaki just going through it with his kids after. :,(
@oninome In omegaverse alphas bite omegas' neck which is marked that they're mate. Alphas like Hiromu can have more than one omega mates but this is not possible for omegas like Masaki, they can only have one partner. That can cause lots of pain for an omega if not the right person bites him/her.
May 14, 6:54 AM

Mar 2012
This could have been so much better without the whole drama from omegaverse shit, I don't even understand all the omegaverse stuff and don't want to bother reading through all the terminology and concepts just for one anime.
May 14, 6:33 PM
Dec 2022
ooooh that guy made my blood boil this episode

but as always 10/10 episode (≧▽≦)
May 16, 3:40 PM
Nov 2023
Super cute episode and I love seeing this side of Masaki and the development of his character.
May 17, 1:45 AM

Dec 2022
Interesting episode.
Go for it Masaki. Let them know that you are happy and strong,
Show them the great family you have !

May 17, 2:12 AM

Mar 2008
Well i kinda get how everyone feels here.....except Yuki, i kind of don't see how his reaction matches up to what was said, just seemed more than it needed to be even though this guy is being pretty petty toward Masaki.
May 18, 12:48 AM
Jan 2015
Ep 6 is one of the best episodes yet. Hiromu and Yuki standing up for Ma-chan was so good. Thank you to the babies for being so supportive for those two.
May 18, 10:04 AM

Jul 2017
The Fujiyoshis' home visit back to Masaki's hometown to both visit his relatives and his family's grave, Hiromu certainly has his doubts, but forgetting his birthday is one, which Masaki, Hikari and Hinata all surprised him with. And everyone opts in for an open-air bath together before the family left, thanks to Masaki's cousin of Kazuhiko Ogiwara, though still feeling the depths of fear from an ex, and most particularly about him being an Omega. Yuki hearing in on the pessimism about Masaki being Alphas for giving birth to somebody who is literally quite the opposite, he's had it hard from young who's closed himself off from family, even after the marriage together with Hiromu, who's able to stand up for what Masaki is doing.

If anything at least, Masaki needs all the support he can get as a guy wife.
May 19, 9:29 AM

Dec 2021
Huh? Reference?

Is that...

Phoenix? From that anime?!
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 31, 8:53 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to Daviljoe193
Huh? Reference?

Is that...

Phoenix? From that anime?!
@Daviljoe193 holy shit I didn't even realize phoenix-chan made a cameo, that or extreme coincidence 😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

15 by Jucuky »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

18 by FMmatron »»
Jun 3, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

19 by luz2002 »»
May 31, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

11 by lazypanda666 »»
May 30, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 8

58 by NuuweiLol »»
May 26, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.