Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
Sui and Oga made their appearances and oh boy, they were no pushovers.

Not going to lie, I thought the episode had some meme-like moments especially when he's shirtlessa and tied up. Nanao was also being a bro this episode to help Taiyo. Definitely worth keeping an eye on Sui. He's no-nonsense type of guy who is more than a match for Taiyo to handle.
May 19, 1:30 AM

Dec 2021
Nanao is pretty awesome for taking on that biological weapon like that.

While infiltrating an evil laboratory, Nanao accidentally ingests a highly toxic chemical weapon. Due to a side effect, he falls asleep as his body neutralizes the poison. Taiyo heads to the lab to retrieve the unconscious Nanao, but encounters Sui Aoi and Ouga Inugami from the government spy organization "The Hinagiku." Pressured by Ouga's forceful demeanor, Taiyo joins them in searching the lab, only to discover that their mission is to kill Nanao, now deemed a dangerous threat. Sui raises a blade to the defenseless Nanao, and Taiyo tries to stop him.

I expected Taiyo to look physically weak but still be strong. Instead, he keeps bulking up every time he trains lols. Not that I mind, of course. I really like Sui. I always gravitate towards characters like him because I find them the most relatable. It's just so low-risk. I expected something more exciting with Hinagiku. Sui is cool and stays cool—one of the few people Taiyo has to keep working hard to impress. And in the end, he did. Took time but he did it indeed.

Don't worry, Taiyo. You might have been leaked in the newspaper, but hey, Mutsumi still loves you... lol.
IzanaSolosMay 19, 7:09 AM

May 19, 1:33 AM
Sep 2015
I would register into Yozakura family just to see Taiyo naked, even at the risk of being killed by Kyouichirou, but he wouldn't kill me if I make Taiyo unmarriageable.
May 19, 1:51 AM
Feb 2020
Ey that was a really good eps,stood out to me more than the last few did with some pretty solid action scenes too.Sui really thought he's Byakuya tho.

Still have no idea why they had to sent Taiyo instead of any other members lmao.Guess gonna see more of em and learn whose grave that was.
May 19, 3:02 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

i hope for greater fight but i keep enjoying watching this show
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 19, 3:53 AM

Mar 2021
Really good episode, Nanao is so adorable and lovable
May 19, 4:28 AM

Feb 2019
Another really fun episode. I’m enjoying seeing Taiyo grow as a spy every episode. Standing up for Nanao against spies that clearly outclassed him and the tailing mission to get intel on Sui was nothing to scoff at. He’s slowly but surely coming along and honouring the Yozakura name. I do wonder why they sent the newest member to recover Nanao though lol.

Even though he may take a lot of L’s, Taiyo’s resilient and even won Sui over by the end with his determination. Replacing all those shredded clothes must have cost a fortune though .. at least Mutsumi still loves him😂
Marinate1016May 19, 4:34 AM
May 19, 5:28 AM
Sep 2021
Asano during his mission meets the government spies & was defeated by him, but he improved himself, even though he didn't win, he surprised & outclassed the government spy sui.
May 19, 6:59 AM

Dec 2015
Almost forgot about these two. Taiyou's grown so much but he still has much to learn. Yae is good for long range but someone with a sword or close range skill is too much for him. Luckily he could pick up on Sui's attack pattern so that'll help him out with analyzing his opponent more.

Love how understanding Mutsumi can be but she's got the wrong idea XD. I'm also curious who is taking these shots and how.

On another note, it was cool shot of them eating lunch on the side of the building but I'm a bit surprised no one didn't notice them out there.
hai_X_isMay 19, 7:02 AM
May 19, 7:50 AM

Apr 2022
welp kyoichiro is here. taiyo flashing.
May 19, 8:25 AM
Mar 2019
This anime is hitting its comedy stride. And we get introduced to two new spies that add to the hilarity. Awesome.
May 19, 8:51 AM

Oct 2020
It is getting more funny as the mission continues with Asano training in new combat with the government spies. The new characters' intro was cool. I like Sui Aoi and his earring, and his sword skills.
It's funny how Sui shreds the man's clothes on the train when he tells Sui to get out of his way and Sui tells Taiyou "Farewell, pervert boy."
May 19, 12:35 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
im still waiting for the bad women to show up
May 19, 12:47 PM

Jun 2022
This is one of the more lackluster episodes IMO
May 19, 12:53 PM
Oct 2022
Nanao is so cool, he helps Taiyo as best as he can. Although, Sui Aoi and Oga Inugami made their appearance out of nowhere, but they are the best spies, I think they overcome Yozakura.

Taiyo Asano never gives up. He is striving to be a good spy and beside Kyoichiro, everyone is supporting him. It was great that Nanao could infiltrate in that lab and destroy the Sodom by himself.
May 19, 2:42 PM

Jul 2022
Taiyo is getting stronger and stronger, although he still has a long way to go. In this chapter, he shows that his best skill is perseverance, even though the price for that was being humiliated in public.

May 19, 4:16 PM

Feb 2010
Every week I'm introduced to characters that I completely forgot about, so I'm having a good time of it lol This part of the story really lends better to the anime format than the manga format
May 19, 4:19 PM

Jun 2023
Been waiting for Sui..
Sui pookie pookie cutie..
So dejavu, finn and carpaccio..
May 19, 6:57 PM
May 2022
meh training arc. why are we getting minimal mutsumi
May 19, 10:15 PM

Jul 2021
This adaptation looks more mediocre every week
it's making me think the source I enjoyed was actually mediocre, too.
May 19, 11:23 PM
Oct 2019
Taiyou become a naked pervert LMAO
May 19, 11:27 PM

Mar 2007
The Government Spy duo are no joke, except they have a manzai comedy duo act with a chatty one and a straight man. Poor kid's clothes kept getting shredded till Spy Day called him a pervert, ouch.

Lots of humor this episode, very enjoyable.
May 20, 6:52 AM
Apr 2021
Ahh yes we finally got introduced to Sui and Oga and imma just say Sui is actually really strong like that guys special flower movement move is actually pretty OP💀💀

I’m seeing a lot of ppl saying this episode was lacklustre and not exciting and I’m just gonna say that a lot of shows have their highs and lows I get this felt like a filler but this show leans more into the comedy action side than romance so we’re gonna be in for a bunch of funny moments and hype action moments just be patience ppl🙌🏽
May 20, 12:26 PM
Mar 2015
our boi does have a habit of being in the buff
May 21, 10:31 AM

May 2021
disney+ jail is killing this ffs, deserved more popularity/ simple advertising.
May 21, 5:13 PM

May 2019
Decent episode with Taiyo trying to bring honor back to the Yozakura name. While he was mostly unsuccessful he at least got some recognition by Sui and most people forgot about what happened (but unfortunately that was partly due to Taiyo getting his clothes shredded off).
May 21, 11:26 PM
Dec 2014
Good episode, at first this anime didn't convince me, but little by little i'm starting to like it
May 22, 12:03 AM
Aug 2021
Is this anime gonna be a light hearted one or is it gonna become something serious with a dark plot?
May 22, 7:28 PM
Apr 2015
my question: who's taking the picture for the mag?
May 24, 6:09 PM

Sep 2023
It was okay but I miss the interaction between Mutsumi and Taiyou, I feel like it has been a couple of episodes where they barely talked...
May 25, 1:56 AM

Apr 2015
Ever since I've treated this as an unserious turn off your brain type of show it's been doing ok for me.

Having said that I'm not getting used to the ridiculousness of 'spies' being plastered all over media as...spies.
May 26, 8:13 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, his name is tainted because naked XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 9, 1:35 AM

Jul 2017
Nanao working on a drug, a mass weapon of destruction, it's too dangerous to be transported outside, much less Taiyo needing to transport him out of the lab. Needless to say, both Sui and Oga are also on their mission as Hinagiku government spies...that convenes with Taiyo's mission to save Nanao, which is exactly what both guys are targeting. Even if Taiyo fails to comprehend Sui, Nanao has simplified the weapon, serving as their mission success, though Taiyo still has a ways to go with his spy footwork.

Of course, Taiyo may be to blame for the Yozakura Family's downfall, being taught by Kyoichiro to get back at Hinagiku and restore their reputation...by spying on the spy and learning their every technique to keep up with them, especially Sui. Whether day or night, Taiyo is determined to get back at Sui, and the relentless pursuit relieves potential that Sui sees about him.

Too bad that Taiyo is now a pervert...that Mutsumi still loves him as much.
Jun 15, 2:33 PM
Apr 2023
Good episode. i liked it.
Sep 8, 2:08 PM
Jan 2021
I thought this entire episode was gonna be dedicated to Nanao (who I didn’t know was younger than Taiyo and Mutsumi), but this was interesting in it’s own right.

Sui Aoi and Olga Inugumi are members of a government organization, Hinagiku, and they are on a different level from Taiyo. Luckily, Nanao was able to neutralize the poison before things got worse, and Taiyo of course didn’t die.

Unsatisfied with where he’s at right now, he tried tailing Sui, but got his clothes ripped off every time. Eventually though he picked up on Sui’s habits and stopped the initial attack.

But as a result, now in the spy world my dude is seen as a perv given the amount of times he’s walked around naked.

What’s next?
Sep 10, 9:39 AM
Jul 2019
best little brother award goes to Nanao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15

15 by romzanalimohon »»
Sep 19, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8

26 by romzanalimohon »»
Sep 19, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25

20 by romzanalimohon »»
Sep 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Which is your favorite Yozakura Family sibling?

gorkthe134th - Sep 16

10 by ArchdemonLucifer »»
Sep 18, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11

21 by Timonk »»
Sep 17, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.