Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
For someone his size, Lloyd has balls to get into an assassin's guild. Then again, it seems he always had that fearless type of personality since day one.

This episode also made it known that skilled assassins exists in this show with their unique abilities. To me, I think it was another episode for Lloyd to flex his skills LOL
May 13, 9:50 AM

Dec 2021
So cool... a super masochistic magic genius.

Lloyd becomes intrigued by the abilities of Poison Moth Ren, a girl from the assassination guild who infiltrated the kingdom. After learning about her ability known as Naroware of Poison, Lloyd becomes curious about the abilities of other members of the assassination guild. Following Ren alone, Lloyd sneaks into the guild's hideout, where he is confronted by assassins wielding various abilities, all aiming to attack him.

I get the magic guy and Ren being forced into crime accidentally, maybe by hurting people. But that's a weak excuse for someone like the flexible guy. I mean, there's no way he had to resort to crime and killing just because he's extra flexible, right? But what about that Teleportation he can't control? Is he randomly teleporting everywhere like a fool? It would make sense if he's not around, maybe it triggers whenever he thinks of any place. It'd be funny if he's missing because he keeps teleporting nonstop and they can't keep up with him.

This dude Lloyd... part of both the adventurers' guild and the assassination guild too... lol.

May 13, 10:04 AM
Jul 2023
God damn! what a crazy episode!

Lloyd goes full unhinged masochist curiosity mode, delivering some satisfying action sequences.

The ending basically reinforced that previously insinuated fetishes are indeed what it is.

May 13, 10:20 AM

Jan 2020
Finally the cast of best characters gets introduced, I love the AG so much, and we also got a very small glimpse of the GOAT!

Gotta say, it was surprising how they changed the order of things this episode, as it seems next one is gonna be what happened before Lloyd and the gang set off flying, gonna let them cook and see how that plays out, maybe this is where a bit of stuff is gonna get cut out in favor of cutting some stuff? I hope not as I'd have been fine if they had cut much of the stuff before this new arc began, but again, too soon to tell.

Surprise me!

Edit: since the GOAT is here, might as well brandish him as my forum pfp as well.
glockensphealMay 13, 10:25 AM
May 13, 10:28 AM
Sep 2015
While I know that this anime gonna have a lot of shotacon fanservice, I didn't expect to see Lloyd fight pantless, truly exceed my expectation.

I love how Lloyd family assume he was ravished, can't blame them since the evident suggest he really was...
May 13, 10:40 AM

Apr 2022
um

that's uhhh
umm
May 13, 10:43 AM

Sep 2021
For those wondering, this is gonna be our final arc for this season.

This episode covers up to chapter 24 with some order changes with materials from chapter 25 and a little sneak peek for chapter 26.
This arc alone takes about 20 chapters and I'd say a good note for the end of the season.

Hopefully, they can adapt it properly till the end and we get our 2nd season.

Edit:
Unimpressed Lloyd really makes me laugh.

DJKuroinuMay 13, 10:54 AM
May 13, 10:44 AM
Jun 2021
This episode was just WOW 10/10
May 13, 10:50 AM

Jan 2008
Lot of chibi/silly character art this episode. Lloyd giving zero fucks about their back story until he hears teleportation. Got a small chuckle from Sylpha smelling out Lloyd's whereabouts then you have Shiro, the dog, pointing at the note with his claws. Whose the dog and whose the human?

Talia's like a 2nd Sylpha. Shame she's just a side character. I guess 2 onee-san characters would be overkill or character's clash.
May 13, 10:59 AM

Feb 2011
Lloyd lost his pants and he's packing an absolute DUMP TRUCK ASS.

5/5

Good fights too. this is my anime of the season funny enough

May 13, 11:12 AM

Jun 2008
This show is wild, I really like it.
Gotta love a no fucks given character like loyd.

Meanwhile in Tensei Slime there's nothing but meetings, in tsukimichi the MC literally does nothing and Tensei Kizoku seems to be written by an AI.
Dainanaoji is the most fun show currently.
May 13, 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Man, that teaser from last week and it was a completely different result haha, they tricked me real good, such a fun episode my only "complain" was the lack of Tao.
May 13, 11:50 AM
Oct 2017
Pantless and undieless Loid
I came ngl
May 13, 12:07 PM

Apr 2023
Nah the shotacons in the production team is having way too much fun with this, from undressing the kid to cross dressing him, they wildin fr, wasn't even surprised by Ren's getup the lolicon squad winning on that one.

May 13, 12:47 PM

Nov 2017
Today we've got to see another Action from Lloyd, and Lloyd being crazy about new powers as usual. sadly we don't see Sylpha action this week, so we have to wait till next week, btw that ending scene is funny af lol
May 13, 1:28 PM

Dec 2022
well this jade guy is really my kind of dude and out of all the characters he sticks out because of his black hair and oddly familiar face

and i agree they should go to war for Lloyds purities sake
May 13, 1:43 PM

Jun 2023
trust me dear viewer these shots are crucial to the story development.

not complaining tho.
May 13, 1:53 PM

Feb 2019
Honestly didn’t expect him to take on the whole assassins guild in the same ep, and we got a new mommy dommy 😩 fanservice in this ep was perfect. We ate good

Lloyd again showing the gap between him and everyone else in this series, but once we found out about them not being able to control their powers I felt bad. Nice of him to make it to where they can control them and turns out they’re really just good people. It would be dope if Lloyd permanently joined the assassins guild maybe as their leader for side quests n shit lol.

Action was crazy today too. The animators really snapped. I’m consistently impressed with how good this show looks both art and animation wise with relatively little hype.

Fairs, Shotacons got a ton of fanservice in this one. Lloyd fighting naked and the underwear covered in slime… yea definitely one of the scenes of all time. The animators had fun with this one.

The guild giving their backstory only for Lloyd to ignore it had me dead😭 bro only cares about magic and testing how strong he is, none of that sob story bs

Next week should give him another opportunity to do just that as he’s off with the assassins guild to meet the Lord, can’t wait. Poor Sylpha left behind tho :/
Marinate1016May 13, 2:35 PM
May 13, 2:26 PM

Feb 2019
Ryoda- said:

Meanwhile in Tensei Slime there's nothing but meetings, in tsukimichi the MC literally does nothing and Tensei Kizoku seems to be written by an AI.

How is Kantei skill written by AI? It has one of the best premises this season lol and is better than this.(not that I dislike this, I love both, but story wise Kantei skill clears).
May 13, 2:33 PM

Jun 2016
Today we got half naked Lloyd, a new half naked loli and a full naked ara-ara woman + Sylpha in her pajamas... XD
The last scene of Sylpha and Albert whatching Lloyd's sticky clothes thinking of what might have happened to him was wild lol XD this show is crazy.
May 13, 2:47 PM
May 2023
what a epic introduction episode. we get a lot of fan service (action) and fan service (ecchi) this time.

Ren is so cute she can finally wear "proper" clothes lol, and also Tania has a very ara-ara vibe and I really like all the assassin guild members.

all the chibi parts are really cute and they really intended to adapt this manga

Sylpha and Albert are so mad at the assassin guild they got it wrong about Lloyd's clothes lmao, next episode will meet Jade ikzz.
May 13, 2:57 PM

Feb 2020
bro got covered in white goo by a middle aged man while being buck naked, and then proceeded to attack the naked lady and little girl
May 13, 3:59 PM

May 2021
Am kind of liking this new direction show is taking. His interest and hunger for new knowledge is turning him into a lunatic. If they are going to make an overpowered MC, they at least should make him eccentric like this. It's the only right thing to do. Sure he can be ultimately a good guy, but he should be unhinged. You can't have the biggest power in the world and behave like you sell flowers on the market.
May 13, 4:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FINALLY

arguable best girl of the season appears
May 13, 4:59 PM

Sep 2018
Gotta say, Lloyd is one of the more entertaining battle crazed MCs that I've seen in a while. Him strolling into the hideout was pretty funny.
May 13, 5:15 PM

Feb 2019
those two are gonna start a war based on something that was clearly a product of misunderstanding lol
May 13, 6:39 PM

Jul 2017
still going strong
May 13, 7:06 PM

Sep 2023
An assassin with a uncontrollable teleportation skill? Quite interested in his performance during missions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LessThanAnimeFanMay 13, 7:14 PM
May 13, 8:03 PM

Oct 2017
So Ren had reasons to wear clothes like that and she wasn't just wearing it for the sake of it. It's nice that Lloyd made friends with them. Talia's cute. Other members are quirky too. Sylpha and Albert though, out for blood. Also nice Lloyd fanservice if anyone needed that.
May 13, 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
weekly dosage of peak
May 14, 12:59 AM

May 2021
she can get it fr
May 14, 2:46 AM
May 2022
sasuga Lyoid-sama,,,,
more fun this episode now, hehehe

May 14, 4:07 AM

Apr 2021
Another insanely crazy fun episode.

Loyd seeks to be attacked and to attack, so he could fully experience the mana.

The craziest part is when he throws Taria (or Talia) into a wall to see if it affects him too.

And he even helps people in need.

The animation and music throughout are awesome.

I love this rollercoaster and hope it continues.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 14, 4:42 AM
Apr 2021
Another fun episode and ong I got hyped asf when I realized we finna get another ducking action battle episode Lloyd is SUCH A crazy ass person when it comes to figuring out other ppl’s powers, that devilish face he made when he was fighting on the offence this time instead defense was SOOOO DEMON man😭😭😭😫πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Talia is fine as shit bro like holy hell, she’s so fine bro she’s LITERALLY like another Sylpha with that build she’s got same with her personality she seems to have liked it when Lloyd was pant-less with nothing underπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ˜­

Sylpha and Albert being angry asf at the misconception they made about Lloyd and his clothes was so funny to me I knew damn well Sylpha was gonna agree with him since they were both brooding dark purple thoughts🀣

But a question I just need to ask tho and that is ……….WHY WAS LLOYD PACKING A FUCKING DUMPTRUCK BACK THERE WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING TALIA?????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
May 14, 7:11 AM

Sep 2018
From this episode I think it is safe to say this is my fav seasonal of spring 2024. Loved the humor at the end. The action was stellar and the assasins guild was pretty nice. Obvious 5/5
May 14, 9:00 AM
Oct 2019
This episode made me laugh so much hahahaha I loved it
May 14, 9:09 AM

Jun 2019
At this point this series should probably have Comedy and Ecchi genre tags.
May 14, 9:50 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to Marinate1016
Ryoda- said:

How is Kantei skill written by AI? It has one of the best premises this season lol and is better than this.(not that I dislike this, I love both, but story wise Kantei skill clears).
@Marinate1016 The characters in that show are extremely bland and have not much personality. The setting is fine but to me it's a waste of potential.
And I think an AI can write characters about as bland as the cast of that show.
May 14, 10:04 AM

Nov 2020
Literally the best episode so far. Nothing hypes me up more than a crazed, overpowered "I dont give fuck about yo dmg" MC 😍😍
NOM

May 14, 5:22 PM
May 2024
slightly masochistic
May 15, 2:17 AM
May 2022
it was great. loved it.
May 15, 8:22 PM

Mar 2008
That was a pretty fun ep

Lol even with the show as it is I didn't expect the sticky mess scenes and even the characters being self aware of what it looks like xD
May 16, 2:39 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
What a funny episode. Lloyd looking like a freaking masochist pervert demanding more.
More action and funny moments coming up. Looking forward to it.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
May 16, 3:54 PM

Feb 2019
Ryoda- said:
@Marinate1016 The characters in that show are extremely bland and have not much personality. The setting is fine but to me it's a waste of potential.
And I think an AI can write characters about as bland as the cast of that show.

Yea idk how you could possibly think that after the emotional gut-punches of episodes like the last one, but u do u
May 17, 2:31 AM
Jul 2019
a war is about to ubfold or meybe not
May 18, 4:02 AM
Feb 2024
Anyone else getting Saitama/Genos vibes when they were trying to explain their powers and Lloyd wasn't having it?
May 18, 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
Lloyd faces Poison Blighted Moth Ren of the Assassin's Guild, and while she proves to be a menace by breaking out of his barrier, he easily overcame her poison. Plus, wiht each assassin having unique powers, Lloyd also sees that as no issue trying to stalk her, whih leads him directly to the small gathering of the Assassin's Guild...where he's more maleficent of his masochism to test and release as much power as possible. Regardless of their powers, Lloyd's able to discern all 6 of them, not to mention trumping his power back at them with additions from both Sylpha and Tao. Most certainly, what people hear of Lloyd bring the 7th Prince, nothing ever makes sense being a Jack of All Trades, be it being attacked or damanged, because he can conquer them all easily with his unlimited unleashed masochism, to bring everyone under control.

With the engravement spells, all the Blighted outlaws have complete control over their powers, which makes Lloyd their new leader for an ample welcome party. And despite Galilea wanting to explain their origins, all he ever cared was power, and together with the Assassin's Guild to see Lordost, this causes mayhem back home with Albert, even with his sticky clothing lols.

Is this the real hidden gem show of the season? I'm really going from liking to loving this now, halfway through.
May 19, 1:14 AM
Apr 2013
what an episode, love his overpowered-ness
May 19, 6:03 AM
May 2021
can't wait for the next one !
May 19, 11:43 PM

Nov 2020
I swear this anime never disappoints me. Fun magic fight, silly Lloyd chibis, AND Sylpha + Albert going ballistic at the thought of Lloyd in danger was hilarious to watch back to back. Really interested in this new ensemble of characters too. Especially Jade since he seems pretty anticipated. Loving this!
Slow Damage My Friend Ibis banner
⋆ β”Š . β”Šβˆ˜ Check out my stats! βˆ˜β”Šβ‹† β”Š .

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

55 by edaniele »»
Yesterday, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

84 by matias067 »»
May 30, 6:49 AM

» Reason why Llyod is built like that

Aichi07 - May 21

15 by Seahorse_Kid »»
May 30, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

72 by Tenik »»
May 24, 11:03 AM

» It seems many people misunderstanding MC fem-boy design

shiro-seishun - Apr 3

12 by Lakelago »»
May 23, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.