Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Man, some of these students really need to start working on improving themselves. Real battles are going to be completely different like the ones in the test.

Also, the monsters they encountered was no pushover either although it was quickly defeated by a trap.

It's kinda clever how Makoto handled and reacted this episode. But yeah, with the Demon Army still active, nothing seems certain.

Mar 11, 8:20 AM

Dec 2021
Things are finally getting started, huh?

To annihilate the underground organization, Makoto and the rest of the gang initiate their operations in earnest. Alongside them, the Demon General Rona also lends their assistance. Together, they uncover that the mastermind behind it all is Bright, a full-time lecturer at Rotsgard Central Academy. Confronting Blight after apprehending him, Makoto, enraged by Blight's willingness to sacrifice anything for his goals, deliver swift justice without mercy. The next day, Makoto begins their final lesson before summer vacation at the academy. Determined to showcase their growth, Jin Rohan eagerly accept new challenges ahead.

I'm not ready for the opening and ending songs to end. Last season's songs were okay, but they really stepped it up this season. I hope the next ones are just as good. Rona is the most interesting new character this season; she's mysterious. I hope we learn more about her soon. Makoto doesn't want to teach anymore, and Shiki might get in trouble for not making up an excuse. The students asked for this, so I don't feel too bad for them. Makoto and Shiki's lessons are paying off, though; the students are getting stronger. But are they strong enough to face a drake? I'm not sure. Luckily, Eris saved them.

This summer will be tough for the students, but they're determined to get stronger, no matter what.

Mar 11, 8:42 AM

Feb 2021
00:51 人間不信 (ningen fushin lit. human distrust) - "distrust of (other) human beings"​. He then replaced 人間 (ningen) - "human" with "hyuman" to make ヒューマン不信 (hyuuman fushin) lol

Makoto bro you're waaaay to rough with your students lmao. Let them win a bit more ToT. But I bet they'll become the most OP graduates at this pace.
Abelia is falling more and more in love with Shiki and I feel like she'll continue doing so lol
Badass Eris (the forest ogre at the end) is badass. I feel bad for the dragon though.
Mar 11, 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
"We can't trust the humans".
I agree.
Mar 11, 8:50 AM

Jul 2017
Oh well, Rona sure gets the brush under Shiki and the rest at the trading company.

It's well that Makoto is relieved of Rona's disguise as part of the Demon Lord's army, but as of right now, her as Karen Force ceases to exist. And right now, he has to run a very tight ship managing both the demiplane and the Kuzunoha Trading Company, as well as get information out of Bright being part of the assassins's guild. The Rembrandt sisters on the other hand, vy for Makoto's attention, while the students focus on their lessons rght before the Summer break...with the Blue Lizard and his companion Zwei. Too bad, the result ended up being the same as the last.

The students wanting Makoto to train them over the Summer break, he relentless allows them to, but the Rembrandt sisters must return home due to an agreement with their father after the week. And both Blue Lizard and Ms. Zwei are ruthless on their training, being a tenth of their power, and like what Luto mentioned, once they gained levels, their progression would become faster as well. But facing a demidragon which the students' levels are far too low, Eris really helped them out, because of the bananas.

It's still a long way to get stronger, students of Makoto.
Mar 11, 9:08 AM

Aug 2019
So uhhhhhh did I just watch the right episode? On Crunchyroll the subtitle say night 11, and I feel like I missed a lot
Mar 11, 9:11 AM

Dec 2022
well the students should start to worship bananas now

anyway not much happened this episode we just saw the students grow
Mar 11, 9:14 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Alkimia
So uhhhhhh did I just watch the right episode? On Crunchyroll the subtitle say night 11, and I feel like I missed a lot
@Alkimia you too huh

i was thinking the same thing like they didnt show us the capture of blight
and why was the demon so annoying so this felt really out of place
Mar 11, 9:15 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Zaxphred
@Alkimia you too huh

i was thinking the same thing like they didnt show us the capture of blight
and why was the demon so annoying so this felt really out of place
@Zaxphred Right? That was really weird how they just cut to him being captured. I mean I still really enjoyed the episode, but it is weird. Plus I swear the subtitles said it was night 11, unless that's just me remembering it wrong
Mar 11, 9:24 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Alkimia
@Alkimia Strange, the subs say eleven, but in Japanese it says 第十夜 - "night ten"
Mar 11, 9:28 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Embient
@Alkimia Strange, the subs say eleven, but in Japanese it says 第十夜 - "night ten"
@Embient So it's most likely just a subtitle issue?
Mar 11, 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Alkimia
@Embient So it's most likely just a subtitle issue?
@Alkimia Yep‎‎‎
Mar 11, 9:32 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to Alkimia
@Zaxphred Right? That was really weird how they just cut to him being captured. I mean I still really enjoyed the episode, but it is weird. Plus I swear the subtitles said it was night 11, unless that's just me remembering it wrong
@Alkimia
Honestly, even though it's weird, I'm glad they cut it because the whole arc about these kidnappers seemed pretty boring.
Mar 11, 10:28 AM
May 2021
In how many episodes we will see mc in action
Mar 11, 10:35 AM

Nov 2014
That was some weird jump from previous episode.
Mar 11, 10:35 AM
Apr 2021
Hoping things start unfolding soon. Thankfully there’s 20ish episodes.
Mar 11, 11:37 AM

Mar 2013
Another intro where they give something vague... 😑

Afterwards, we get a lot of character developments from Makoto's class... it was a nice episode. 😖

P.S. Abelia's monologue was great. 🥰
P.S. #2 I ship Eva x Makoto. 😏

Looks like they skimmed the source but it was still a decent episode. (They really skipped the adventure and focused more on Makoto's storyline... oh, well...) 🚮

My MVP for this episode:
CrazyButNot4UMar 11, 12:10 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 11, 12:05 PM

Apr 2009
Huh? Weird skip of sort and somehow disjointed in the beginning.

The moment Zwei was introduced I knew she was a female, so when she was referred to as a 'jerk' I knew that was the trigger. LOL

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 11, 12:58 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao at Rona leaving Makoto with the bill 😂
Having the demons on your side doesn’t seem like such a bad deal..

The kids wanting to level up even over summer vacation is a testament to how good a teacher Makoto has been. Imagine having a teacher you wanna see even over summer break lol. Just the one extra lesson per week has still had a positive effect on them, they’re gaining levels and valuable experience really quickly.

“Shiki is my ideal man” oh boy, does she know?

“We need 10 level 90s to take on the dragon” *proceeds to fight him anyway despite being 15 levels too low* yea natural selection almost ran its course there.
Marinate1016Mar 11, 1:32 PM
Mar 11, 2:07 PM
Mar 2020
I'm sorry guys, but i am out for now, maybe i will binge it when the season ends, but right now things are just boring. I just couldn't care less about the new characters that have been introduced this season, and Makoto, Mio and Tomoe are doing literally nothing. Almost nothing happened after 10 eps, no use forcing myself to watch.
Mar 11, 2:33 PM

Feb 2019
now they have to face off against that ilum guy who was addicted to whatever drug it was that he was introduced to. too bad it's side effect is not what he was hoping to achieve. but Kuzonoha's students will come out stronger after their summer camping trip of sorts lol
Mar 11, 2:56 PM
Feb 2019
disappointing, there is a cut scene where Makoto is very angry when Lime loses his humanity where Makoto really thinks about humanity
Mar 11, 3:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't believe it's took so long for Makoto to realize Lime abandoned his humanity to join Tomoe bloodline. Well in any case, whatever the heck happened in-between, thanks to jc staff shenanigans to skip things over, problem solved with the organization? Now Rona dropping out of the town, but would like to see the Demon King tho. Its time for students to shine more. And banana. Oh yes Eris been a long time since you did the act. Also Ms. Blue Lizard No. 2 getting pissed because of students calling her jerk....

This is ass but i still like how ass this is.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 3:51 PM

Jun 2016
Eris is so kawaii and funny, I adore her 😂

Mar 11, 3:58 PM

Jun 2008
The pacing of the show is kinda slow right now.
There also seem to be no real story going on.
Very slice of life at the moment.

What happened with the organization? I feel like I missed some stuff.
Mar 11, 4:50 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Embient
@Embient thanks for clearing it up as a subtitle issue, I was also confused at first on whether the animators themselves had made a mistake somewhere while animating. :0
Mar 11, 5:18 PM

Mar 2010
Feels good seeing those kids get stronger, but damn they have a loooong ways to go still.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 11, 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
lol eris roast them pretty good at the end.

too bad for abelia, shiki only has eyes for makoto.
Mar 11, 8:32 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

BANANAS

Also, Rona not really that bad, she actually sorta cares a bit about Makoto. She even gave him her private number. CHUU~~

LOL

BTW... isn't this organization against the Goddess that Makoto hates?

Feels like instead of destroying them... Makoto should have taken over and get rid of the bad parts and reform it into a proper Goddess hating Organization, LOL.

And the students having more training... oops, that was a FEMALE lizard, LOL (but... how could you not tell she was a female?... her physical appearance literally tells you she's a female when compared to the male lizard right next over....)

amlgMar 11, 8:49 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 11, 10:04 PM
Apr 2023
Do they adapt from the novel not from the manga , cuz i see different storyline ?
Mar 11, 10:23 PM
Nov 2020
CrazyButNot4U said:
Another intro where they give something vague... 😑

Afterwards, we get a lot of character developments from Makoto's class... it was a nice episode. 😖

P.S. Abelia's monologue was great. 🥰
P.S. #2 I ship Eva x Makoto. 😏

Looks like they skimmed the source but it was still a decent episode. (They really skipped the adventure and focused more on Makoto's storyline... oh, well...) 🚮

My MVP for this episode:

you missed the best part when Eris said, "No Banana, No Life."
Mar 11, 10:55 PM

Nov 2019
Oh oops.
They used the wrong pronoun. lol
Mar 12, 4:11 AM

Apr 2015
Something is definitely screwy, production-wise. Something's going on behind the scenes. This ain't normal.
Mar 12, 4:20 AM

Jul 2022
A couple of things happened, but it bothers me that some of them aren't shown, like the capture and torture of the teacher.

Makoto is a great teacher, the growth of his students is remarkable and it is clear that they want to become stronger and appreciate his teacher's lessons. His interaction with Eris when she was protecting them from the dragon was very funny.
Mar 12, 6:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Students are not ready for this level of strength lol
Mar 12, 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
i really loved S2 !!

much way better from s1 !!
Mar 12, 8:05 AM
Jun 2007
Hah, not just me felt that the episode got some "missing part".
Anyways, the students are going through "very tough" trainings.
Mar 12, 8:18 AM
Sep 2022
the story goes so fast that I feel like I need to recall some scenes to connect the dots. I wonder how many scenes they skip during the last half of this episode. My guess is they're rushing it so they can get another big fight by the end of this season, or funding is drying up and we wont see s3

The students got into level 70ish is nice. Towa and her party were on level 120ish and they were considered professional adventurers already

Eris was already strong when she guard the forest against adventurers with Aqua but surely improved a lot since the BootCamp. i'd say she's at least on lv 250+
Arsteel16Mar 12, 10:13 PM
Mar 12, 9:29 AM
Oct 2022
Alkimia said:

I had that feeling too. like from where they left off in the past episode, things seemed to come out of nowhere. Felt all over the place during the first half.

Or are they purposely skipping a lot for story or because they had to cut episodes or something!? it was very jarring.
Mar 12, 9:36 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to LucenProject
Alkimia said:

I had that feeling too. like from where they left off in the past episode, things seemed to come out of nowhere. Felt all over the place during the first half.

Or are they purposely skipping a lot for story or because they had to cut episodes or something!? it was very jarring.
@LucenProject No idea but yeah it definitely feels like a lot has been cut out, but oh well? Dr. Bright has already been caught so that's the end of that I guess
Mar 12, 9:40 AM
Oct 2022
@Alkimia There was a line that someone said about how they would take their time for a bigger fish, if they could. I wonder if that was the show's team's sort of meta-acknowledgement that the storyline was going to wrap up faster than they would have liked. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Mar 13, 7:30 PM

Nov 2022
That last part when Makoto said banana, my mind was like he's going to force them to do something against them with the bananas xD I gues she's going to be a teacher for them too, she's so funny kicking, telling the truth about the big oppais, and the flat one xD she got me laughing
Mar 16, 2:24 AM

Oct 2010
Remeber guys, the era of oppai won't last forever
Mar 16, 2:25 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to NirvashX1
i really loved S2 !!

much way better from s1 !!
@NirvashX1 I still feel like it hasn't matched S1 yet
Mar 16, 8:23 AM
Sep 2021
The students training is going well, they are improving themselves little by little.
Mar 17, 12:02 PM
Dec 2021
im so invested in this fr
Mar 17, 12:02 PM
Dec 2021
im so invested in this fr
Apr 2, 1:45 PM
Nov 2020
yang penting kudu kaya madara yaa
Apr 3, 3:12 AM

Oct 2017
Rona's kinda dumb for not catching onto Shiki's power even with him having so many powerful underlings and instead went to warn him that they might turn back on him instead lol. His students are training hard, good luck and Banana saves the day.
Apr 3, 4:15 PM
Oct 2019
this episode was genuinely fun and funny. i laughed multiple times. and i enjoy the students trying to better themselves.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's with the hate?

Dscott555 - Jun 30

22 by FREIHEIT_ »»
Yesterday, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

60 by FONZACUS »»
Yesterday, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

45 by Sugram22 »»
Jul 1, 2:34 AM

» Dang, Misumi Tomoe & Mio

nyaasar - Jun 28

16 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Jun 29, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

63 by yami_san »»
Jun 28, 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.