Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 4:56 PM

Nov 2016
New year, new opening, new style, new arc, still peak. I wasn't too big on Kitadani's last two openings, but this one hits the spot and matches his glorius early days hit "We Go!"

The visuals are fantastic again as well. It's brimming with what's to come, so if you sensible to "spoilers" you might want to skip this one. Because unlike others with some simple foreshadowing or out of context scenes revealing barely anything this one packs a punch. At the same time there's a strong evoking of nostalgia with the op and the OST used during the adventure at sea. I missed that.

The much anticipated Lulusia part on the other hand was goosebumps pure.

Great, great episode. Loving the new direction and style. It's so vibrant. If they keep cooking like that we'll be eating good.

Ok, I think I love the ending even more. MEMORIES <3 This really was the pretty much perfect synergy of old and new.

This part from the opening was so good

And then the transition from Marineford to timeskip, to Luffy reuniting with his nakama and their adventures through the New World into the new arc, just wow.

Since most people probably don't remember Lulusia here a brief refresher

On her way to the Reverie the princess got kidnnapped by pirates and Koby and Helmeppo saved her

One chapter later a pirate under Blackbeard's flag attacked a town in their kingdom and the 4 Revo captains came to the save. That was their introduction

FMmatronJan 8, 3:53 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 6, 4:57 PM

Dec 2021
We've just wrapped up the Wano-Kuni Saga, and now we're diving into the highly anticipated final saga.

To celebrate One Piece's 25th Anniversary, the original duo is back to handle the OP and ED! Hiroshi Kitadani's upbeat OP adds so much fun to the Egghead Arc, fitting it perfectly. And Maki Otsuki's ED just feels like a continuation of her first song on the show. Don't even get me started on the visuals on both... It looks like Egghead's soundtrack is in good hands.

Sabo tells the Revolutionary Army that he didn't harm Cobra. But just as he spills the beans about seeing someone on the Empty Throne at Mary Geoise, the Five Elders order the Marines to abruptly cut off the transmission. Imu then uses a mysterious weapon to wipe out Sabo's hiding place in Lulusia Kingdom. To sweep it all under the rug, the Five Elders make the Marines who heard the transmission act as if Lulusia Kingdom never existed.

Fast forward a few days, and the Straw Hats find themselves in a snowstorm. They stumble upon a waterspout and, realizing there's someone inside, Zoro cuts it open. To their surprise, it's a little girl who turns out to be Jewelry Bonney.

Scenes like this are the rare moments when I appreciate Toei's decision to add so much filler to each episode. That entire Emu scene felt like it was straight out of a Junji Ito manga. It didn't even feel like I was watching One Piece. And Emu's explosion was portrayed ten times more epic in the anime. Similar to Wano, the art style has shifted more towards JJK's style in Season 2, with new eye-catchers as well.

We're just getting into the beginning of this saga, and it's already starting off with a bang. Egghead is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the excitement we can expect from this final saga.

Jan 6, 5:07 PM

Dec 2021
ED song

Jan 6, 5:18 PM

Apr 2018
Lulusia had me fucking at the edge of my seat. Oh my god, I've got to talk about the opening and ending first. Visually the opening might be one of the best and Maki Otsuki still sounds as good as almost 20+ years ago. Egghead is going to be fucking incredible with this art style and hopefully we'll see some great animation.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 6, 5:47 PM

Sep 2015
OP decides to break the MAL rules 4 times in a row, posting this early.

Anyways. nice animations.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 6, 5:57 PM

Apr 2022
first episode of the year and its gonna be another marathon of peak in 2024. absolutely loving the new animation style, sakuga looks great. word on the street is that megumi ishitani directed the new opening just like the last one and as expected nailed it. gorgeous visuals with serious nostalgia mixed into it, even hearing hiroshi kitadani's voice. i miss the last opening, shame it lasted for such a short time but this one bangs as well as the new ending.
imu came in with that final boss energy and damn the obliteration of lulusia was even darker here than in the manga thanks to actually hearing all the screaming. of course sabo is innocent as well, got the whole revolutionary army worried fkr him.what a time for bonney to be back (as readers know), the gang don't recognise her currently. had a zoro fanservice moment with the slice, he really stepped up. nami, robin and chopper looking adorable in their winter outfits. slow mo at the end was cool, what a cliffhanger.
new opening got a ton of spoilers though lol.
ryzxgumJan 6, 6:07 PM
Jan 6, 6:29 PM

Nov 2012
OP song is a big no for me! I hate it. I can't stand Hiroshi Kitadani's voice. Does Oda like Hiroshi Kitadani or something? Is he a national treasure of Japan? Is this the 3rd or 4th song of his they've used as an OP? (rhetorical! I don't care) The animation reminded me of Tekkon Kinkreet. Or rather the animation style that was popular when it and Paprika came out. I can do with the ED song but the animation I really liked. The touch of sentimentality was nice. I laughed at the light/starburst covering little Franky.

Great episode. I loved how it moved along. We got a little more re: Luluisa Kingdom in this episode than in the manga if I remember correctly.

It doesn't look like they made Imu as tall. Its (we have no clue what Imu is) portions looked different.
dragynfaerieJan 6, 6:59 PM
Jan 6, 6:40 PM

Apr 2016
Arc premieres never disappoint, and this is probably my favorite yet. I adore the animation style throughout here, it really felt cinematic and I love the way it flows and the warmer colors. The scene with Lulusia being nuked gave me goosebumps, I just love the way they handled this episode.
Oh and not to mention the OP and ED are masterpieces, dang!
Jan 6, 6:42 PM

Aug 2019
Well the episode was animated nicely... for the most part. My only issue is the Toei can't seem to figure out how to draw Imu; they made them look unnaturally slim in this episode, more so than they looked during the Reverie arc. Granted even Oda can't seem to figure out Imu's body proportions because he still doesn't seem to have decided on what Imu is supposed to look like and he's stuck in silhouette mod. But still, Toei could've done better. The rest of the episode was fine.

The opening looked spiffy and I give it praise for being unique as far as One Piece openings go, but man it spoiled pretty much every major fight of the next 20 episodes. I feel bad for anyone who got spoiled.
Jan 6, 6:55 PM

Dec 2012
BEAUTIFUL ADAPTATION.
IMU sending fireworks to Lulusia Kingdom
And I love the ED!

Jan 6, 6:55 PM
Nov 2023
Finally egghead is here! :D Loved the new OP and ED as well as the little info-short before the teaser for next weeks ep. The new art style is peak. rip random island and its inhabitants.
Jan 6, 6:58 PM
Aug 2020
i loved it, wo, new OP/ED

and damnnnn, they are not joking anymore

sabooooooooo
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 6, 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
I'm already loving the new op with its art and creativity. Even if it's a bit spoiler-heavy.

The apparent destruction of the island that Sabo was hiding gave me so many chills!

Looks like Bonney will have some time in this arc.
Jan 6, 7:07 PM
Apr 2021
Stunning animation. Love the new style
Jan 6, 7:08 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
My excitement for that new OP after weeks of waiting was so worth it! ;_; That's the most ambitious and most colorful One Piece OP that I've seen! Although it's spoiler heavy too but what would you expect from Toei? The colors are so vibrant and the animation is so smooth! I could say a lot about the new OP but that would take up too much time. The new ED was beautiful too. Right down memory lane.

The destruction of the Lulusia Kingdom was so terrifying to watch. Got goosebumps. I feel sad for all those innocent citizens who got annihilated from the face of the map. :'(

The animation is looking more cartoonish for the Strawhats on the 2nd half of the episode but I'm not complaining. Animation is looking so clean! They found Jewelry Bonney in the sea, but something terrifying lurking underwater finds their ship instead. I like the slowmo at the end and what a cliffhanger to end the episode too! Awesome!
Jan 6, 7:10 PM

Dec 2017
The Lulusia part, its just pure goosebumps. The animators really did it perfectly, you can really feel the hopelessness, the scared and confused look of the people living in that island, and the soundtrack... Its just so well made!
Loving the new opening and ending theme as well! It feels like the old One Piece!
This episode was such a banger and a great way to start the year and a new arc! I love it very much!
Jan 6, 7:14 PM

May 2013
Reply to Lovely_Hollow
Stunning animation. Love the new style
@Lovely_Hollow Don't know what substance are you on, but if you have extra to share, then please do.
Jan 6, 7:16 PM

Jun 2014
Holy shit they made the Lulusia part way more terrifying here than in the manga. The slow buildup to the eventual destruction with the Elder's voiceover was ominous as fuck. They nailed that part.

We got another art style change and I'm loving it. From the Lulusia part, to Zoro slicing the eddy, they've already shown off a little in terms of animation too. We're eating good for the upcoming big fights.

Speaking of big fights, yea the new OP spoils them but thats not a surprise anymore this far into One Piece. I don't think Japan cares about spoilers the way non-Japanese people seem to, plus, still being anime-only for One Piece at this point is crazy. Anywho, the song is fine and I like how vibrant it is but the ED is what really got me. A manly tear was shed, seeing the emotional moments of each Straw Hat along with Merry...damn man. The nostalgia hit hard, especially with it being the same singer as the very first ED. It's fitting for the series' 25th anniversary that the OP/ED singer combo is the same as when the anime first started.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 6, 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
The Butterfly Effect in motion - big time. One wonders why they bother with Buster Calls.

So the animation team has discovered that they are in the 21st Century (or maybe the younger artists just watched "Yellow Submarine" for the first time.)

All-in-all, a great episode.
Jan 6, 7:47 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to concerned2
The Lulusia part, its just pure goosebumps. The animators really did it perfectly, you can really feel the hopelessness, the scared and confused look of the people living in that island, and the soundtrack... Its just so well made!
Loving the new opening and ending theme as well! It feels like the old One Piece!
This episode was such a banger and a great way to start the year and a new arc! I love it very much!
@concerned2

Just so brutal. Wiped right off the map.
Jan 6, 7:52 PM
Aug 2021
The animation was just way out of this world and damn the fluidness and how the story progresses was way top op.
Jan 6, 7:54 PM

Jul 2021
I absolutely love the new op and ed, listening to the OG duo come back at the same time makes me reminisce about pre-time skip One Piece.
This episode overall felt different, it was as if I was watching a whole different anime. Nozomu Shishido did a good job directing this episode, the new color palette suits the atmosphere of Egghead. Lullusia getting obliterated was beautifully adapted, I could feel the dread and tension as I was watching it. Finally looking at Toei's work for the first episode of Egghead, I can say that we can look forward to a unique adaptation this time.

SupremestrawhatJan 6, 8:48 PM
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Jan 6, 7:54 PM

Aug 2021
visuals for the new op are sick. the lulusia incident was done justice. the music and shots in that scene gave me chills. i'm liking the new animation style, we're finally getting into egghead in the anime which is very exciting
Jan 6, 7:56 PM

Jan 2016
Dude, we are "close" to the end, so now we are getting Movie-Grade designs and content, but at same time, "close" to the end, is potentially another decade. We appear to be coming up to egghead island now which I assume is next arc, but we still have final poneglyph, Blackbeard, Marines, Mary Geoise, Luffy's Dream (not including any other curveballs since lots of potential and I think Oda knows this!

Hold up, Bonney is a little kid?! (that should have been her true form since was in the sea) How did she manage to be part of the super Novas with 320m bounty. She was also in Mary Geoise. This alone, decade more of content potentially even though we are "close" to the end.

LOL Robin just chilling, Chopper did an uh-oh. Kind of shocked by Sanji not immediately going for the sky-walk save, especially for Bonney. Usopp LOLOLOL. Well guess this is last episode of One Piece, the 3 devil fruit users flying drown, and the rest get eaten.

HOLY WHAT?! Something is not right, I know that was what I imagined the "buster call" was going to be but still, I imagined a OG fission bomb for Omahara or whatever, this was a full on SUPER fission bomb that deleted that entire large land and everything below it. This raises so many questions but at the very least, I would assume this is a very hard to use ability. It may cause severe drain on the user (assume Imu used) or is rare scientific creation likely by Vegapunk. There is no way this is a standard power as they definitely would have used on Wano, Omahara, et cetera. Likely only saved for those who know truth of Imu which was 3 likely people (Vivi, her dad, Sabo) they killed Vivi's dad, Vivi likely escaped, Sabo escaped but......

In the preview we might get Tashigi and Koby's partner joining this arc too, this arc based on opening is going to be INSANE, looks like Gear 5 is just the start of our fun!!!!
LilyVarbikJan 6, 8:03 PM

Jan 6, 8:03 PM
Jan 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⠲⡄⢆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠈⠄⡁⠂⡐⠠⠀⢀⠀⠀⡀⠠⠐⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣌⢣⡘⡴
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠁⠀⢀⠀⠄⠐⡀⠄⠠⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡜⢤⠣⠈⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠠⠀⢀⠄⢂⠄⡠⢀⠄⢠⠀⣀⠀⠡⠀⠈⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⠀⡀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⡀⢠⡞⣜⢣⠃⠀⠠
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠠⠀⠠⠈⠰⡁⠎⡘⠠⢁⠂⠌⠡⠐⡀⠠⠐⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠄⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⢀⣠⣤⠶⠶⠞⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⢏⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠡⠐⡈⠔⢡⠂⠌⣀⠣⡐⠰⠀⡀⠄⠂⠀⠐⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠞⠛⠉⠉⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡿⢫⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⢈⠐⠈⠐⡀⠢⠑⡠⢁⠀⣀⢀⠐⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⡾⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠉⠙⢳⡄⠀⣰⣟⡿⢿⣍⡴⠟⢙⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣼⣟⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠄⠐⠈⠀⠀⡈⠔⡐⠈⢄⣡⣵⡾⡿⠟⠛⢿⡿⢷⣶⣅⡀⠂⠀⠈⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣯⠷⢾⣿⠷⠚⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣿⠻⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠂⠀⡁⠀⢂⠀⡀⢀⠠⠐⡀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣤⡾⠟⠁⢀⡀⣠⣀⣀⣁⣀⠀⠎⢻⣦⠀⠁⠀⠈⠀⠀⠂⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⣰⠟⠿⢿⣿⣶⠶⠶⠞⠛⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣧⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣷⣿⡟⠀⠀⠁⡐⠀⡤⢈⠄⡰⢀⠂⢄⠂⡀⢄⣤⣶⠿⣿⡅⢸⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢻⣿⣶⡶⢰⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⡐⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣴⣿⣿⠏⠁⠛⢋⣽⡟⠃⠀⠀⠀⢘⣽⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⢹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠙⣦⣀⣀⣾⠟⢻⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢽⢿⡄⠀⢂⠰⡁⢆⡌⡒⠐⡂⢡⠂⣶⣼⠟⠉⠀⠀⠈⠻⣞⣿⠿⠉⠀⠛⢷⡀⠻⣿⣿⣚⣿⡇⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⣴⣾⠋⠀⠀⠀⣠⡴⣋⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣤⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠄⡘⣇⠿⣥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟⠀⡈⠑⣈⠲⢌⡱⢡⠒⠤⣹⣿⣏⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣆⠀⠐⡆⠀⠳⣤⡿⠉⢩⣿⠁⢀⠀⠁⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠄⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⢻⡿⣿⢿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⢀⣴⠞⣁⣤⣭⠉⠁⠀⠀⢴⡄⠀⡁⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⢻⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠠⠔⢡⡊⣵⣫⢝⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠙⣿⣦⣟⣶⣠⣑⡌⡐⢃⡚⣌⣿⣿⣿⣆⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣦⣄⠙⠢⣴⠏⢀⣶⡾⠃⠀⢀⠂⠁⡀⠀⠁⠐⡈⠀⠐⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣷⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠱⣶⠛⠁⠀⠀⢠⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠂⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡟⣿⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡁⢞⠇⠁⣠⡾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⣯⢋⣿⡿⠟⢹⡇⡱⢌⠲⣹⣿⡿⣽⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣯⣙⣷⣚⣷⣴⠾⠋⠄⠀⡌⠐⡈⠐⣠⣥⣾⢿⣻⣦⡀⠐⠈⠀⠠⠐⠀⠁⣠⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣠⠶⢾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠺⣥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢾⡄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⢧⢫⢼⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠉⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡟⢫⠳⣬⡿⠋⢼⡀⢸⡗⠐⠬⣃⣿⣿⢿⣽⢾⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡌⣉⠛⠍⢋⠡⢈⡐⠈⠄⠠⣀⣠⣽⣏⣠⡼⠶⠟⢻⣇⡀⠂⠀⡅⠀⢠⡾⠛⠁⣼⡇⢠⡾⠁⠀⢀⣽⢟⡁⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢀⣞⣻⣿⣟⠳⣦⡀⠀⣼⣿⠘⢦⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢲⡴⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⢟⣋⢉⣶⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠃⢸⡇⡈⠐⣼⣿⣿⣻⣾⢯⡿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣷⣬⣶⣼⣦⡶⠶⠶⠷⠞⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡇⠀⢀⠀⣠⡿⠁⠀⣦⣿⡿⢻⡄⠀⠀⠟⠁⠘⣧⡀⠀⠁⠆⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣦⣽⣛⣿⣟⣶⣿⣥⠋⡼⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠟⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠛⣤⢃⣴⠟⠁⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣇⠰⣹⣿⡿⣞⣿⢾⣟⣿⣳⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⡶⠟⠛⣦⡀⢀⣴⡟⠁⠀⠠⢠⣿⣵⠀⠀⢘⣿⠁⠘⣇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⣯⠁⠀⣰⠆⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡟⠷⣯⣙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡟⠋⠀⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣰⣿⣿⣻⣟⣯⣿⢾⣻⣽⣯⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣴⡶⠶⡟⠛⠩⠁⢿⡄⠀⠈⣿⡛⠋⢀⠐⡈⢀⣾⠟⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣄⠀⠻⠀⠀⠛⢫⠀⣛⡴⠞⠁⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣷⣾⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡷⠉⠈⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢶⣄⣀⣠⣀⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⡽⣷⡿⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠭⣍⢣⠒⢦⡘⠥⡌⠱⡈⢅⢊⣷⠀⠀⠘⢷⣄⠈⡐⣰⡟⠁⠀⢀⣼⢫⣿⣿⡟⠷⣤⣀⣄⠀⠸⠚⠋⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣄⠀⢀⡼⣷⣄⣀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣀⣴⠟⠁⠀⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⣨⣭⣿⣿⡿⣟⣯⡿⣷⢯⣿⡽⣯⢿⣳⣿⣻⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⢇⡳⡘⢆⡛⢦⡙⢦⣍⣗⡈⠦⢌⡹⣇⠀⠀⠈⠛⢧⣴⠏⠀⠀⣠⡞⠁⠀⣿⣿⣷⠀⢈⠩⣿⠀⠀⠀⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣛⣛⣹⣭⣹⣿⣿⣿⠰⣉⣿⣿⣿⠏⡽⣇⠀⠠⠀⡠⠀⠄⠀⠴⠠
⠛⠁⠀⠀⣰⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣿⣤⣴⣿⣿⢿⡿⣽⣻⣿⣽⣻⣽⢿⣳⣿⣻⣟⡿⣾⣽⣻⢿⣿⣿⡇⣎⠵⣉⠞⣘⠦⡙⡼⣯⡉⠛⢿⣦⡑⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡆⠀⠴⠋⠀⣀⡾⢻⣿⣿⠀⢀⠀⣿⣄⠀⠀⢨⣿⣿⠿⡛⢩⡴⣘⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣀⣙⣦⣤⣔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄
⠀⠀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣞⣷⣻⣯⢿⣽⣟⣿⢾⣟⣿⣻⣟⡷⣯⢿⣟⣾⣿⣿⡧⡹⢄⡻⠰⡍⢆⡣⢅⡛⢷⣄⠈⠙⣷⡹⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⣠⡟⠃⠸⢿⣿⡦⠈⠄⣿⣿⣄⣀⡼⣿⠋⣔⣡⣾⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⢛⣿⣯⡉⡽⠄⠀⠀⠀⡠⠀
⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⣯⣿⣻⣟⣾⢯⣟⡿⣽⣯⣟⣿⣿⣿⡧⢣⡝⡲⣙⠜⣣⠱⢎⡜⡡⠝⡷⣦⣉⡛⢻⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⣠⡾⠋⡀⢄⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⡟⠻⡗⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢧⡈⠐⠶⡀⠀⠡⠀
⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣻⡿⡟⢭⡹⣍⢻⡙⣛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣾⣳⣯⣿⣻⢯⣿⣳⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢣⡚⡵⣩⠞⡰⣍⠲⣌⡱⢩⠔⡬⢍⡱⢊⢙⣷⣄⠠⢀⣠⡾⢏⠡⢁⠔⡈⠄⠱⠈⢐⣾⣿⣿⠙⠀⢀⡄⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣹⣦⣄⠌⠓⢄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⢫⠱⣘⠦⣑⠎⡦⢓⡌⢧⡙⢦⣙⢻⣿⣿⣷⣯⣟⣿⣳⡿⣞⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⢣⡝⢶⣡⢏⡵⣌⠳⡄⢧⡉⢞⡰⢃⡖⣩⢂⠤⢙⠻⠟⢋⠁⢆⡰⢉⠢⡑⢌⡄⠁⣾⣿⣿⡇⠀⠆⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣉⠦⣀⡈⢂
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⡿⢏⠎⣍⢣⠳⡡⠞⡤⢛⡔⡫⡜⢢⡙⢦⢌⠳⣜⢿⣿⣿⣿⡾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣟⢿⣧⢛⡜⣦⣋⢶⡩⢧⡙⢦⡙⢦⣑⠣⡜⢤⢋⠴⣈⠒⡌⡄⢊⠆⠰⡁⢂⠁⣂⠀⢋⣿⡿⠙⣷⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣦
⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⡿⢟⡱⡜⡬⣙⠦⡩⢖⡹⡘⢖⣩⠒⣥⠙⢦⡙⠦⢎⠳⡘⢦⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣾⡯⠼⣿⢮⡹⢶⣩⢞⡱⢧⣛⡬⡝⢦⣍⠳⡜⣢⢋⠖⣡⠋⡔⢈⠆⢨⠁⢆⠡⢊⠄⡈⢼⡿⠑⢎⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣴⣾⣿⠟⡫⢜⡱⢊⡜⡱⢜⠲⣙⠦⣱⠙⣎⠴⣉⢆⡛⢦⡙⡼⢡⡋⠵⣊⢵⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⡅⢤⢻⣧⣛⠶⣭⣚⡝⣖⡣⣗⡹⢲⡌⣇⠳⣰⠩⡜⣄⠣⡄⠣⢌⠡⢊⠄⠣⡀⣦⣼⡿⣁⢃⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⠟⣡⢋⡜⡥⢚⡱⢎⠵⣊⠧⡑⣎⠲⡹⢤⣋⡜⢦⡙⢦⡑⢎⡕⣪⣳⣿⣛⣿⣿⣯⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⡸⣿⢬⢳⢖⣣⢞⣥⡛⣴⡙⢧⡚⡴⢋⡴⢋⡴⢊⡕⢢⡱⣌⣢⣅⣪⣵⡿⠋⣿⠑⢦⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡱⢎⡱⢣⠜⣌⢣⠓⡎⡵⢊⡵⠱⣌⠳⣡⠳⡰⡚⢴⡩⢖⡩⢎⣼⣿⢿⣿⢿⡿⡍⢭⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠡⣿⣎⢏⡾⣱⢫⡖⣽⢢⢏⢧⡹⣜⢣⢎⡵⣈⠧⢌⣷⠟⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⣼⢇⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡜⢢⡕⢣⡚⢬⢒⡹⡰⢥⢋⡴⢋⡔⡣⢥⢓⡱⡙⢆⠳⣮⣾⣿⢋⠴⢢⠜⣢⠜⡜⣢⠝⣢⢍⣿⡿⢻⡄⠀⡱⣿⢎⣁⡀⠉⢳⣙⢦⡛⢮⢎⡵⣊⠗⢮⠴⣩⣾⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⣿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡜⣡⠎⡵⢨⡓⢎⡱⡑⢮⢸⡰⢍⡲⣉⠦⡍⢖⣹⣬⣿⣿⣿⢧⢋⡼⢡⠞⣡⠞⡬⢱⡚⡔⣺⡏⠀⠀⡇⠀⠑⣿⡹⣆⢿⡹⣣⠟⣬⣛⢭⣚⡴⣍⢺⡡⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣏⣿⡟⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢻⡅⣯⠹⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡜⢤⠫⣔⠣⣎⢱⠒⣍⠲⢥⡚⢬⡱⣑⡺⢌⣷⢿⣿⡿⣽⡟⡌⡞⡰⣍⡚⢤⣋⠴⣃⠷⣈⣿⠀⠀⢸⣧⠀⠀⣿⡷⣩⢞⡵⡹⣞⡱⢎⡳⣜⠲⡵⠒⢉⣡⣤⣶⣶⡶⣶⠶⣟⠻⡍⡖⠿⢿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⢸⣷⢡⣘⡐⠌⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠸⢦⣳⢌⠳⡘⢎⡕⢪⡱⢊⠵⡣⠜⣴⣿⠟⣵⣿⣿⣻⣿⠱⢎⠼⣑⠦⣙⠲⣌⠶⣱⠞⣸⡯⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⣿⡗⡭⡞⡵⣛⡴⣋⢧⠳⣬⢓⡖⣏⢏⠶⣜⡞⡴⣋⢶⡹⣌⠷⡹⡜⣍⠦⢭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⠀⠀⠀⣿⣎⠱⣈⠦⠁⠈⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠈⡸⠥⢙⡆⢎⠵⣈⠏⣎⢱⣻⠟⣡⡾⡟⣿⣷⣿⢣⡙⠮⡜⢦⠹⣌⠳⣌⠶⣹⢪⣽⡇⢠⣼⣿⠇⣠⡾⣿⡟⡴⢫⡳⡕⢮⡕⣫⢳⡜⣣⢞⡼⢎⣛⠦⣏⢳⡝⣲⠳⣬⢳⡱⡹⢬⣛⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢿⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠄⡡⣦⠀⠀⠚⠁⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⣧⣏⢲⡉⠞⣴⡿⠋⠐⢿⡧⣽⣿⣿⢇⡣⣜⠣⡜⢆⡫⢔⡫⢔⡣⡍⣿⡿⠀⡟⢹⣯⣼⣻⠇⣿⡗⣭⢓⢧⢫⣓⠞⣥⠳⣎⠵⣪⢜⡹⢎⡳⢭⠞⡼⣱⢛⡴⢣⡳⢭⢳⢎⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⡆⠑⣧⡀⠀⠀⠐⡠⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⡜⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣏⠳⡜⡤⢛⣌⢣⠜⢦⡙⢦⡱⢪⣽⡇⠸⢧⣾⣍⣡⣽⣶⣿⣙⢦⣛⢎⡳⢬⡛⣬⢓⣎⢳⡱⢎⡝⣣⢝⡣⢯⡱⢣⢏⡼⢣⡝⣣⢏⡞⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠘⣿⣷⠠⢹⡄⠠⠀⢠⡇⠜⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢿⣻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⢄⡻⠴⣉⢧⡘⣆⠫⢆⡙⢦⡹⣹⣿⠀⠀⠘⣿⡟⣻⢛⡟⡴⣋⠶⣍⢮⡱⢣⡝⢦⢫⡜⣣⠝⡮⣜⡱⢎⡵⢣⡝⣣⠞⣜⣣⠽⣱⡚⣜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠒⢠⠛⠧⠀⠈⣷⡎⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣦⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⢃⡞⠴⣋⡜⢦⡱⢌⠧⣙⢬⢣⢞⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣈⣧⣚⣱⡍⣞⡸⢦⡙⢧⣚⡥⣓⢮⡕⣫⢖⡥⣋⠼⣰⠣⢞⡥⣛⠴⣣⠻⡴⣹⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠈⣹⠀⠀⠀⢹⣷⢆⠃⠁⠀⠀⣰⣿⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠘⢧⣀⣿⣿⢣⣃⠞⡱⢥⢚⠦⡱⣋⠼⣡⠎⣕⢪⣿⢡⣀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣦⣝⢦⡙⢦⢓⣬⣳⡿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⢷⣦⡝⣊⠶⣩⠞⣥⠛⠀⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣧⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⠨⢘⡀⢠⣾⣿⣷⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⢟⡰⠬⢭⡱⢎⠥⣋⠵⣌⠳⡐⢏⡆⣿⣏⠁⠙⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠻⠾⢾⣼⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠿⠾⣵⣪⡔⠆⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣯⣿⠀⢘⡆⠀⠀⠸⣿⡇⠄⠀⢻⣿⣿⣾⣧⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿
⠈⠀⡀⢀⠀⠀⣰⣧⣵⣤⡀⠀⢀⣿⣯⣿⣦⣧⣽⣦⠱⣊⡜⢆⠳⣌⠣⡝⢪⡔⣻⡏⠀⣀⠘⢧⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠁⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠂⠀⠘⢷⣯⠛⠁⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿
Jan 6, 8:05 PM

Nov 2018
This really felt like a movie with how good the animation is. Hopefully this quality stays consistent throughout the entire arc.

Love the new OP.

Also heard online that Vincent Chansard is planning on staying another year in-house according to an interview he was in recently. So great news for the show and upcoming fights.
https://twitter.com/Hatchofly_/status/1743736590222979568
https://twitter.com/Hatchofly_/status/1743750746288304139

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jan 6, 8:11 PM

Nov 2018
Banger OP with unique art and animation.
Thanks a lot to Megumi Ishitani, opening had such great visuals.
Episode was great with new art style.
Coloring is vibrant and smooth like fluid.
This one really suits Egghead.
ED song was damn awesome. Literally giving memories vibes. Shit got me emotional in 90 seconds. Just wow!
_aLiez_LINJan 7, 10:25 AM
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jan 6, 8:16 PM
Jul 2021
the Animation was Consistent and Smooth.
Jan 6, 8:17 PM

Mar 2020
THE OPENING VISUALS AND SONG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I'M SPEECHLESS!!! I CRIED A BIT WITH THE ED VISUALS AND SONG

PERFECT TO START YEAR 2024 FOR ONE PIECE ANIME.

AND THEY ADAPTED THE SCENES FROM THE MANGA AMAZINGLY.

LOVE THE NEW EYE CATCHERS. ALSO WE HAVING LOT OF ZORO AND SANJI SCENES IT'S REALLY FUNNY.

BONNEY-CHAN AND EGGHEAD IS HERE! I'M EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 6, 8:19 PM
Oct 2022
I was not a fan of the new artstyle when I first saw the trailer for egghead, but now I'm a fan. It's just too smooth. A new banger op and a new banger ed for a new arc is always fun as well. An easy 5/5 episode.
Jan 6, 8:20 PM

Apr 2019
Wowowowow, what a special episode. I’m excited for the next arc.

Jan 6, 8:32 PM

Sep 2018
I really enjoyed that episode, huge fan of this crisp art-style. I've only read a bit further in the manga, but the anime did took that Lulusia business, to the next level. Far more ominous.
Jan 6, 8:33 PM
May 2021
OMG, WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!,

As a manga reader, I am always excited to see my favourite manga chapters being adapted, but this one was on another level!

I really would like to highlight that the art completely changes the vibe to more chill and vivic kind of environment, and the new soundtrack is AMAZING.|

In my opinion, the opening was meh (it might grow up on me like PAINT lets see), but the ending was AMAZING, the nostalgia, the pre timeskip era just hits different, definitely gonna be one of my fav episodes of One Piece this year.

Waiting for the next episode!

Jan 6, 8:38 PM
May 2021
This was the best one piece ep till now!!!
Jan 6, 8:48 PM
Jan 2021
ive never been more hyped throughout an entire episode

Lulusia? whats that? Imu? who?

BONNEY!! the 2nd last worst generation is here babyy

classic straw hats on the thousand sunny, something we havent seen properly since like Dressrosa

10/10 episode

Jan 6, 8:49 PM

May 2016
The new animation style in that new OP was too beautiful! We’re eating well again us ONE PIECE fans!
Jan 6, 8:51 PM
Jan 2021
We’re gonna first talk about the new opening! I loved how it was constantly switching between a variety of characters and there was plenty of action going on. It was mostly flat (not much shading) but it still had a friendly feel and it was just… so worthy of Straw Hat Luffy and everyone else involved!

Robin mentions that unlike the other Road Ponegliffs, no one has found the last one that leads to Laugh Tale. That doesn’t matter though as Luffy is gonna become the King of the Pirates.

Morganz gives a recap of the recent events that have occurred and we find out where Sabo is. He’s in the Kingdom of Lulusia where King Suki and Princess Comane have been were captured by rebels during the Eight-Nation Revolution that took place after the Reverie.

Sabo explains to his allies that he didn’t kill Cobra and he talks about a discovery he made. The Five Elders tell the Navy to cut off their Transponder Snail and that the country Lulusia never existed. To put this into action, some ominous clouds are above the country and red beams come down destroying everything beneath it.

We get some new transitions that are just so playful and showcase Luffy’s amazingness and badassery! Just amazing stuff here!

The Straw Hats struggle through some turbulent waters. Chopper decides to go out and help and he’s wearing a hat that Otama crafted for him. The Straw Hats find a big sphere of water with some light in the middle called a Warm Eddy. Luffy spots someone in the water and Zoro uses One Sword Style: Bird Dance to help her out. Chopper comes out and he goes flying off the ship. Luffy tries to grab him, but he goes flying as well. Luffy grabs the girl who was in the mass of water and we find out that it’s “Glutton” Jewelry Bonney, a member of the Worst Generation with a bounty of 320 million berries. She warns the rest of the crew there’s something below them. Everybody freaks out immediately.

The new ending flashes back through the major moments of the show thus far involving each member of the crew and it’s just so beautiful to see.

Lastly there’s a segment in which Robin and Chopper go over some key info regarding Sabo. The main thing that is new to me is that Sabo’s birthday is March 20th and his favorite food is ramen.

I’M EXCITED FOR MORE…..!
Jan 6, 8:54 PM

Jul 2013
First of all, I wish everyone a happy new year! :)

Regarding the episode, I can't believe how we start into 2024 and the new arc. What I was able to witness in these last 24 minutes was simply incredible.

This has to be by far the most vibrant opening I've ever seen for One Piece. With the combination of such amazing visuals and the downright color explosions that hit you with every passing second, it couldn't have been better.

I love the new art and animation style. It feels so different and yet everything about it screams One Piece. This made it even more clear that we have now entered a new phase in this story.

The search for the Road Ponegliffs has been relatively smooth so far, as we always knew where the next one could be found. However, as Robin noted, this does not apply to the last one, which will make the search for it extremely difficult. Where do you even start if you can't even find any information about it in all this time? This should particularly concern Robin enormously.

Especially the Lulusia section contained so much tension. Starting with the conversation over the transponder snail, Sabo was at least able to confirm to Dragon and the rest of the Revolutionary Army that he was not Cobra's murderer, which obviously reassured everyone at first.
However, this mood quickly changed. This was without a doubt the first time we had seen Sabo with such a fearful expression on his face. At this point I'm wondering what exactly he was able to find out about Imu and the throne and even more how he was able to escape from there.

In general, the following scene was incredibly dark when this ominous OST started playing. Not only did we get to see Imu again, we could also witness how Saint Shepherd simply declared Lulusia to no longer be in existence, which sounds so absurd.
Despite the fact that I am well aware of Imu's powers, I could've never imagined that it would rain gigantic red laser beams (possibly Haki?) that would simply make this once well-known kingdom and its inhabitants just disappear from the map. How is this even possible? Are there special requirements that have to be met beforehand? And the even more important question, what happened to Sabo?
With the very relaxed and calm start on the Sunny, I would never have expected this episode to reach such a cruel extend.

Luffy and Co. also seemed to have some turbulence with the weather, which at least allowed Jimbei to show off his full skills as a helmsman.
The phenomenon of the big warm Eddy once again confirmed Oda's creativity. Especially considering our Straw Hats discovered that there was also a person inside this thing. And what would the first new One Piece episode of the year be without an epic Zoro moment, right?

With the Eddy halved, I didn't necessarily expected to meet Bonney again in such a place. How did she end up in this thing and what the hell is this monster that is now about to devour Sunny whole?

I love the new ending. It brought back many memories of Luffy meeting all of his friends and contained the perfect mix between old and new. Simply beautiful and I can't deny that it hit me right in my nostalgic feels.

Overall, this was an outstanding episode. I would like nothing more for this quality to be maintained for the most part, although I'm never really worried about it for the bigger/important fights.

Looking forward to next week.
Natsu88Jan 7, 1:13 AM

Jan 6, 9:10 PM
Dec 2022
The new op was beautiful omg whole episode was hype asf 100/10
Jan 6, 9:10 PM
Dec 2022
I was expecting at least lilith but I can wait, nonetheless it was a banger episode though they only adapted half a chapter but didn't feel like though, tons of spoilers in the op which I don't mind, all in all 2024 has started off with a bang
Wish I could say the same for Japan they had the worst possible start for any year, I hope they recover soon.
Jan 6, 9:35 PM

Oct 2023
man what a fun episode this was the new trailer with Egghead Island is so amazing
Jan 6, 9:42 PM
Mar 2019
It was fucking wild asf nigga holy shit
Jan 6, 9:49 PM

Oct 2017
RIP Sabo or is he? New trouble for Strawhats and Bonney? New OP/ED were nice.
Jan 6, 10:06 PM

Jul 2022
Enjoyed this episode.
The last scene.
Where you see that sea monster.
It reminds me of Jaws Cover.

Anyway, hyped for next week!
Jan 6, 10:10 PM

Oct 2009
What a great start for the year!!
I loooove the new art direction! The OST sounds like a banger so far as well!
Lets hope Toei manages continue with the quality.

And Bonney!! Never expected to see her again!

The new ED is so reminiscent of her previous one <3
Jan 6, 10:32 PM
Jun 2023
Barring wano I have yet to consume post time skip in animated form and boy this ep gave me the motivation to watch those arcs during my free time(might skip punk hazard ig).
Manga is really great but the ost,moving frames and the straw hats crew interacting just hit different . Along with water7/impel down and dressrosa ,Egghead is shaping up to be one of my favourite arcs and watching it beautifully animated is a treat.
Opening and Ed are amazing!
We are closer to the ending than ever but till then I will continue to enjoy the journey of Luffy and his crew.
Jan 6, 10:35 PM
Jul 2020
what a banger of an episode! love the animation, and the entertaining "ship crew" interactions. Also did a good job emphasizing Jimbei's role as the helmsman. Lovely opening and ending too. Hope one piece is peak as ever in 2024.
Jan 6, 10:35 PM
Jul 2020
what a banger of an episode! love the animation, and the entertaining "ship crew" interactions. Also did a good job emphasizing Jimbei's role as the helmsman. Lovely opening and ending too. Hope one piece is peak as ever in 2024.
Jan 6, 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
New arc, new style, classic duo for new OP and ED.

This episode was worth the wait.
Jan 6, 11:04 PM
Sep 2018
Beautiful! Cool and calm animation with best vibes …. New op new ed ! You talk about mappa? Nah ! This is better !
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why Sanji's humor is good for One Piece

GoatPieceLuffy - 5 hours ago

6 by Bolona07 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

177 by BLACKLUFFY321 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 33 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
6 hours ago

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

19 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
7 hours ago

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

37 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.