Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2023 10:00 AM

Dec 2021
The transition from Lene to Lene-sensei is genuinely funny.

In the Knight Academy, where many students come from royal and noble backgrounds, individuals with the spirit and knowledge of service and hospitality are scarce. In the process of opening a cafe to learn the spirit of service, Rod invited Claire's maid, Lene, as a lecturer. With Lene's unexpectedly strong guidance, the members gradually acquire the skills of hospitality. Rei, drawing on knowledge from his past life, also contributes by devising recipes for the cafe. Thus, the curtain rises on the Founding Festival.

Lene was given a whip... That was a worrisome development. After an extensive series of antics and world-building, it's the genuine moments between Claire and Rei that make my heart (and my anxiety) skip a beat. Yuu's joy in dressing as a girl and the promise of regardless of status, “You don’t know but you saved me” , when you know what's going to happen. On a different topic, I honestly like Rei's night kitchen hairstyle better; Rei looked more cute compared to the butler look. But it’s whatever.

Jeez, the situation is intensifying among the classes.
IzanaSolosNov 13, 2023 1:34 PM

Nov 13, 2023 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
oh yes! The confrontation between the noble and the commoner. Now! the story has begun.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 13, 2023 10:19 AM
Sep 2015
If these nobles don't play nice with an anti-royalist movement, it's gonna end up like the Tearmoon Empire.
Nov 13, 2023 10:19 AM

Dec 2021
This character looks cool, let's check their backstory
saddest backstory imaginable

Nov 13, 2023 10:21 AM

Mar 2021
Miss Claire looked so cute in a Butler uniform as well as Rae. Now that a noble has attacked a commoner I can see things start to kick off now
Nov 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Feb 2019
“You don’t know but you saved me” 😭 man that Rae and Claire convo at the end was so damn cute. It’s so sweet how Rae prioritises Claire’s happiness over her own. True love right there. My fave lesbians this season.

Was good to see everyone in maid outfits as well. Lene sensei was great in this one

Plot wise we’re starting to get going with the noble vs commoner ideological struggle now that a noble has attacked a commoner. Like Rae said, the commoners seeking to end the classism in the kingdom isn’t a foolish idea.

It’s interesting seeing how Claire, who seems to have come so far in these few episodes is still keeping that antiquated way of thinking. She’s ok with the commoners she likes being treated as equals, but not all of them. Rae and the others are “one of the good ones” to her. Actually a pretty realistic approach to the story since irl many racists have that same line of thinking
Marinate1016Nov 13, 2023 10:34 AM
Nov 13, 2023 10:59 AM
Jan 2023
This anime is getting more better. Rei look cool and handsome, Claire look cute as always. Misha and yuu look sweet together. I want to see more of their scene too.
Nov 13, 2023 1:16 PM
Jul 2016
Hooray for crossdressing cafe!!!!!!! Literally the best trope in anime.
Nov 13, 2023 1:24 PM

Jul 2016
Nice one Lene, with the psychological tricks to deal with smol bratty Claire-sama.
Nov 13, 2023 2:51 PM
Aug 2022
I’ll definitely say this. This is one of the better yuri I’ve watched. It’s not over the top with fan service. It’s funny af. And it’s got good story telling (in my opinion)

It’s placed as my 5th favourite thing airing this season and is a solid 9/10 for me personally.

I feel like this episode we got a lot of subtle hints that Claire is starting to fall for Rae even if she doesn’t realise it herself.

It’s so sad every time Rae says she wants to support Claire’s relationship progressing with thane when deep down I’m sure she hates seeing them get closer.
Nov 13, 2023 3:18 PM
Sep 2019
I was totally worrying for nothing – my fav scene happened right at the beginning! (“Welcome home, Master!”) Though i missed Rae’s “she’s brainwashing them” comment. XD
But they expanded the cafe chapter! 😍🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️
Absolutely loved them crossdressing, but especially the boys as maids!! Rod half-standing on the table with that dress gets me every time lmao.
Can’t there be a crossdressing day every day?

Things are starting to get serious with all the flashbacks. Seems like they’ve added them from the next manga volume to have more action next episode. Which I don’t mind at all, cause the flashbacks really fit the situations as parallels (e.g. the one with Claire helping her servant out).

Also it’s interesting that they showed where Rae got the amulet from. In the Manga i assumed she always had it with her, not that she just bought it. Though it does make sense that she wasn’t “familiar” with the amulet before, as it will help out later on and Rae didn’t know about it being that special.
Nov 13, 2023 3:26 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Phantom_373
I’ll definitely say this. This is one of the better yuri I’ve watched. It’s not over the top with fan service. It’s funny af. And it’s got good story telling (in my opinion)

It’s placed as my 5th favourite thing airing this season and is a solid 9/10 for me personally.

I feel like this episode we got a lot of subtle hints that Claire is starting to fall for Rae even if she doesn’t realise it herself.

It’s so sad every time Rae says she wants to support Claire’s relationship progressing with thane when deep down I’m sure she hates seeing them get closer.
Phantom_373 said:

Not too sure about that. There are people that really are completely fine with with admiring their crush from afar. Sometimes it's because their life just isn't ideal for dating, sometimes it's to protect yourself. And sometimes you just want to have a lil innocent crush without it getting serious.
I can't speak for Rae of course, but I too had these type of crushes and wasn't sad at all seeing my crush getting along with someone else and dating another person. I knew we wouldn't work out so I didn't pursue them, and I was perfectly fine with not getting over them either. It's a bit difficult to explain, especially in a time where the idea of not getting your feelings reciprocated is seen as sad, but yeah...
Nov 13, 2023 3:37 PM
Aug 2022
TimeFliesAway said:
Phantom_373 said:

Not too sure about that. There are people that really are completely fine with with admiring their crush from afar. Sometimes it's because their life just isn't ideal for dating, sometimes it's to protect yourself. And sometimes you just want to have a lil innocent crush without it getting serious.
I can't speak for Rae of course, but I too had these type of crushes and wasn't sad at all seeing my crush getting along with someone else and dating another person. I knew we wouldn't work out so I didn't pursue them, and I was perfectly fine with not getting over them either. It's a bit difficult to explain, especially in a time where the idea of not getting your feelings reciprocated is seen as sad, but yeah...

I mean yeah your right. Personally I can’t speak from experience cause I’ve never been in love or had a crush or anything like that.

But Rae has said herself that she is serious about her love of Claire and from the talk she has with Claire at the end of this episode shows how deep her love for Claire is.

So I can’t help but feel bad for Rae in this situation.
Nov 13, 2023 4:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The cross dressing cafe was pretty fun, the princes did look decent enough in the maid outfits but it was the babes that slayed with the butler outfits, Claire especially had me doing the cartoon train whistle thing lol. I also enjoyed the bit of backstory between Lene and Claire after Claire helped out Rae with that royal, it definitely makes sense why Lene is where she is today alongside Claire.

It was also fun seeing Rae and Claire enjoy the festivities, the haunted house bit was my favorite mainly because of that dancing ghost lol, poor Claire would find even that scary. And I loved the bit at the end when Rae explained why she loves Claire, and it was exactly what I was thinking, and it’s a very similar reason as to why I love things like anime and music and other things, you go at life everyday and you get to come home to things that make it feel worth it, for Rae it was the game and Claire within the game. Claire didn’t understand it but she got the best answer already lol. And that after credits scene shows trouble is brewing, sounds like it’s gonna be dramatic.
Nov 13, 2023 5:06 PM

Mar 2008
Claire and Rae look good in butler suits.

Cute how Claire was blushing a few times with Rae. Sucks for Rae she really has nothing she can say that would sound believable to anyone there. It is sweet she wants to try to help Claire get with Thane.

The notion of an equality between nobles and commoners is kind of comical because how would that even work? The very notion of a noble and commoner is that they arent equal so shouldnt they be trying to abolish their system of governance that fosters such inequality? Lol
Nov 13, 2023 5:06 PM
Mar 2021
It was amazing seeing Claire slowly warming up to Rae. I can't wait to see what happens next
Nov 13, 2023 7:05 PM

Sep 2021
Rae finally got all in on the Claire Route! Only to set a bad flag later on...

But it seems all the love and games will be on hold next week, as things get serious for the first time...
Nov 13, 2023 7:23 PM

May 2015
The Rae and Claire ship continues to sail! The cross dressing cafe was great and I have learned the valuable lesson of not to mess with Lene-Sensei...
Nov 13, 2023 10:08 PM

Nov 2014
Cross-dressing maid/butler was never really my thing, so the fanservice this episode was meh for me

They did plant a few interesting ideas in this episode though, I hope they explore the tension between the romance and that commoner movement
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 13, 2023 11:08 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Marinate1016
“You don’t know but you saved me” 😭 man that Rae and Claire convo at the end was so damn cute. It’s so sweet how Rae prioritises Claire’s happiness over her own. True love right there. My fave lesbians this season.

Was good to see everyone in maid outfits as well. Lene sensei was great in this one

Plot wise we’re starting to get going with the noble vs commoner ideological struggle now that a noble has attacked a commoner. Like Rae said, the commoners seeking to end the classism in the kingdom isn’t a foolish idea.

It’s interesting seeing how Claire, who seems to have come so far in these few episodes is still keeping that antiquated way of thinking. She’s ok with the commoners she likes being treated as equals, but not all of them. Rae and the others are “one of the good ones” to her. Actually a pretty realistic approach to the story since irl many racists have that same line of thinking
@Marinate1016
Rae's pretty noble (ironic pun) with her unconditional/fangirl love for Claire. I don't think I would like Rae as much if she straight up just went after Claire, instead of selflessly trying to make Claire happy by hooking her up with Thane over Rae's own desires. But it does look like Claire has been set to be Rae's love interest ever since Rae cried out for Claire to save her from the monster slime incident. Claire filled that role this episode by saving Rae from the "no dodo bird on the menu" kerfuffle.

As for the commoner vs noble debacle, I hope Rae doesn't fully side with the commoners. It'd be too cliched otherwise, it'd be better if Rae was either neutral to it, or had a more nuanced take on it. Rae doesn't seem to care about classism like she doesn't care about the three default prince love interests. It seems more clear than ever that Claire's "commoner & nobles, and their respective places" remarks have always been a facade.

Also those commoners pushing their movement seems pretty radicalized, I'm guessing that foreign nation is behind it trying to destabilize the kingdom who are already becoming more accepting of commoners by allowing them to enroll in the academy. That foreign nation seems to care about maintaining classism the most, they seem like extremists compared to anything we've seen the kingdom do so far. All we've seen from the kingdom nobles so far is just words, but that foreign nation was trying to kick out Lene from a store that's not even in their jurisdiction.

If it actually plays out like above, that's a pretty realistic approach showing bigots and politics. IRL the biggest bigots are turning out to be the ones who kept proclaiming for years they were the champions of equality and change, and were victims of prejudice. A very striking resemblance to those radicalized commoners unknowingly being pawns to cause the opposite of what they proclaim to want.
Nov 13, 2023 11:08 PM
Sep 2021
Nice cosplay episode and looks like there is a big trouble lurking.
Nov 13, 2023 11:13 PM
Oct 2023
Ah, nevermind my last post, they did the scene in this episode. Although just like in the manga it was cut down. Not a lot, but just enough to lose most of its charm, imo. In the LN it really gave you the feeling that they spend hours upon hours being drilled by Lene until they were perfect obedient students, here it seems like it happens instantly.

At thiscrate, the last arc to be adapted willmonly be 3 episodes. I hope they can pull it off satisfyingly, though considering the shit storm that arc caused on Mangadex i doubt an even shorter version will fare any better.

Rest of the episode was really good though.
Nov 13, 2023 11:33 PM

May 2019
Great episode and it's going to be even better from here. I like that they add the cavalier cafe (Misha's POV) side story in there. Then the addition of Rae claiming Claire as the saviour as the source of joy after working for a long time. Finding salvation and comfort in your favorite character is a very real thing. For me I collect all pics of them in my phone haha. And these two are no exception.

One thing I notice from the OP when Claire sings her part "Can't believe, you'll leave" is a great foreshadowing with the character that is shown precisely at that lyric!

Nov 14, 2023 12:30 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to SouthRzVa
Nice one Lene, with the psychological tricks to deal with smol bratty Claire-sama.
@SouthRzVa
You know, that scene was actually pretty tricky to determine what was really going on. At first it looked very convincing that mini-Claire really was being a brat by trying to lower Lene down to being a horse for her to ride on, but I think mini-Claire was faking it on purpose. I think mini-Claire was testing Lene, it doesn't make sense for why mini-Claire would accept Lene as her maid if Lene had actually tricked mini-Claire out of a horse ride, and was actually upset being talked back to by a "lowly commoner". Mini-Claire was only impressed and treated Lene better once she stood her ground by refusing orders in smart and tactful way. My guess is she didn't want a mindless robot as her personal maid. Claire also doesn't seem to mistreat any of her other maids, nor call them "commoners" (though the others might be nobles). I think she "bullies" people as a test, she calls Lene by name now, and may start calling Rae by name after she trusts her. I don't think Claire fully trusts Rae yet, she didn't believe Rae's "you rescued me" story after receiving the necklace.

It's been pointed out by the show before, and many times during this episode that Claire puts up a facade to who she really is, and what she really thinks. They try to insinuate that Claire is describing herself when she said "pompous fools will always cave when you butter them up", but I think that's a red herring. Just before Claire has her "real talk" again with Rae about "I'm fully aware of what kind of personality I have", Claire says "I'm the minister of finance's daughter, putting on a front for people is second nature to me", I think that's the real Claire.

If I'm right, it's this complexity I'm really loving about Claire myself. I'm starting to see why Rae was so obsessively loving "Claire the otome game character", I think she even said the same thing about loving Claire's complexity in the first episode. Oh and mini-Claire was hilariously adorable, she looks exactly like she does now, but in miniature. Especially when she was buying a gown for Lene, and that reminds me...why would mini-Claire be insisting on buying Lene a gown if "she's just a lowly commoner unfit to own possessions of her own"?

It must be an act Claire's putting on. The only thing I can't figure out now is how did the otome game's original script make Claire look totally like the villainess to the player, and how did "Rae the player" see through all that to realize "Claire the otome game character" was not really a true villainess. It looks like everything is still following the otome game's original script, the cross-dressing cafe surprisingly was part of the script. I thought that was a Rae influenced change/butterfly effect, but apparently not. Do straight otome games (which this game appears to be, only male love interests for female protag) typically have a cross-dressing cafe trope?
Nov 14, 2023 1:30 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
This series has been good, but this was the best episode thus far. Rae's explanation for why she loves Claire was beautiful. I wasn't sure what her answer was going to be, but she knocked it out of the park. The flashback was also nice. Not so much the first one, but the scene in the clothing store. Nice to see that, in her own way, Claire still cared about those around her, even as a child. Also, great to see that Rae isn't the only one who can see through that pompous exterior of Claire's.
Nov 14, 2023 2:44 AM
Sep 2016
Another new version of O.C.... Will we have new versions of the ED for every EPs then? Whew, that's interesting....

Misha in buttler uniform = oyome confirmed!

Huh, EP 7 of 12, huh!? This arc will went for another 1-2 EPs, will the remaining 3 EPs be enough for Manaria's arc I wonder?
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM

Jan 2017
I'm so happy that they're dating for the first time. ♥️

Nov 14, 2023 8:30 AM

May 2019
While it's admirable that Claire stands up for her servants she thinks it's foolish for commoners to seek more equality. I am curious to see what happened between the noble and commoner incident as I think it may involve that mysterious figure that was hiding behind a pillar in this episode.
Nov 14, 2023 4:00 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
You can't go wrong with the crossdressing café trope, and I have to say that Claire looked quite good wearing that butler outfit! Also, I really wonder if Rae is saying the truth when she wants to help Claire and Thane, but I have a feeling that Claire might be the one falling for Rae in the end... we'll have to wait and see.
Nov 14, 2023 8:11 PM

Jun 2014
That certainly was an interesting side of Lene, lol!

The cafe was a success, and Rae got to see more of Claire. Will the two ever be able to be truly together?

Nov 15, 2023 10:08 AM
Jun 2013
I absolutely loved and enjoyed it! Seeing Rae and Claire having their moments fills me with joy and love! It was very rewarding to see everyone wearing swapped cafe outfits. Also, being reminded of the two's current positions and how Rae treats herself despite being and showing how awesome is, gave me strong feelings of anguish and sadness towards the end of the episode.

I'm intrigued by how I'm not able to say with certainty what Claire might be thinking about the situation between her, Rae, and her feelings towards Thane. And so, I'm very eager to get more information from next episode for more hints, confirmations, and as well as more development (characters/relationships/world building) if possible!
Nov 15, 2023 2:10 PM

Jun 2021
not gonna lie, the Claire as a kid flashback and the roles / costumes switch worked. Rae thought it was funny to be an annoying customer and exploit Claire as such (even if it actually made me laugh), but after that she took a taste of her own medicine with the arabian-esque prince, and Claire herself came to save her suddenly (and also Lene during a nice flashback)

Nice second part as well, including the usual "setting sun at the end of a date" but that actually ended with a twist "you saved me? It's dumb." Well, in context, it isn't. Favorite episode overall.
Nov 15, 2023 3:56 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@SouthRzVa
You know, that scene was actually pretty tricky to determine what was really going on. At first it looked very convincing that mini-Claire really was being a brat by trying to lower Lene down to being a horse for her to ride on, but I think mini-Claire was faking it on purpose. I think mini-Claire was testing Lene, it doesn't make sense for why mini-Claire would accept Lene as her maid if Lene had actually tricked mini-Claire out of a horse ride, and was actually upset being talked back to by a "lowly commoner". Mini-Claire was only impressed and treated Lene better once she stood her ground by refusing orders in smart and tactful way. My guess is she didn't want a mindless robot as her personal maid. Claire also doesn't seem to mistreat any of her other maids, nor call them "commoners" (though the others might be nobles). I think she "bullies" people as a test, she calls Lene by name now, and may start calling Rae by name after she trusts her. I don't think Claire fully trusts Rae yet, she didn't believe Rae's "you rescued me" story after receiving the necklace.

It's been pointed out by the show before, and many times during this episode that Claire puts up a facade to who she really is, and what she really thinks. They try to insinuate that Claire is describing herself when she said "pompous fools will always cave when you butter them up", but I think that's a red herring. Just before Claire has her "real talk" again with Rae about "I'm fully aware of what kind of personality I have", Claire says "I'm the minister of finance's daughter, putting on a front for people is second nature to me", I think that's the real Claire.

If I'm right, it's this complexity I'm really loving about Claire myself. I'm starting to see why Rae was so obsessively loving "Claire the otome game character", I think she even said the same thing about loving Claire's complexity in the first episode. Oh and mini-Claire was hilariously adorable, she looks exactly like she does now, but in miniature. Especially when she was buying a gown for Lene, and that reminds me...why would mini-Claire be insisting on buying Lene a gown if "she's just a lowly commoner unfit to own possessions of her own"?

It must be an act Claire's putting on. The only thing I can't figure out now is how did the otome game's original script make Claire look totally like the villainess to the player, and how did "Rae the player" see through all that to realize "Claire the otome game character" was not really a true villainess. It looks like everything is still following the otome game's original script, the cross-dressing cafe surprisingly was part of the script. I thought that was a Rae influenced change/butterfly effect, but apparently not. Do straight otome games (which this game appears to be, only male love interests for female protag) typically have a cross-dressing cafe trope?
Garrett_Dark said:
The only thing I can't figure out now is how did the otome game's original script make Claire look totally like the villainess to the player, and how did "Rae the player" see through all that to realize "Claire the otome game character" was not really a true villainess. It looks like everything is still following the otome game's original script, the cross-dressing cafe surprisingly was part of the script. I thought that was a Rae influenced change/butterfly effect, but apparently not. Do straight otome games (which this game appears to be, only male love interests for female protag) typically have a cross-dressing cafe trope?

I've never played an otome game, so i can't tell you that. But the question is, whether it appeared in the game, or if Rae experienced that plot part for the first time.

Rae also mentioned lots, that she did some digging in the story of the otome game, in order to write fanfictions of Claire. I was assuming that she got a crush on Claire just like anyone else gets for a video game character, and then by doing the research, she realized how much of a deep character Claire actually is, and that made her seriously fall for her.
Or maybe she saw that game-Claire never seriously bullied game-Rae – as reincarnated Rae has said in ep1: Claire has her limits when it comes to bullying and she'd never seriously hurt anyone. She also does everything herself (makes her own hands dirty), instead of asking her friends (who have even asked Claire if they should do it for her, but she refused) – and that might've made Rae interested in game-Claire in the first place.

Also: the villain(ess)' portrayed in otome games (at least from the mangas I've read) aren't really villains, anyway. In a sense of not really being evil. The purpose of them is that they have the same love interest as the protagonist, and try to make sure that the protagonist doesn't win, so they use their noble status to make the prota's life difficult. Except that with the power of being a protagonist, the villain's karma is huge and they may lose literally everything, while the protagonist marries the love interest.
Nov 15, 2023 4:00 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to uncleqrow
Another new version of O.C.... Will we have new versions of the ED for every EPs then? Whew, that's interesting....

Misha in buttler uniform = oyome confirmed!

Huh, EP 7 of 12, huh!? This arc will went for another 1-2 EPs, will the remaining 3 EPs be enough for Manaria's arc I wonder?
uncleqrow said:
will the remaining 3 EPs be enough for Manaria's arc I wonder?

Pretty sure Manaria's arc can be shown in 2 episodes. I mean, so far every manga volume was 1-2 episodes, and Manaria only appears in one volume.
Nov 16, 2023 7:31 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to TimeFliesAway
Garrett_Dark said:
The only thing I can't figure out now is how did the otome game's original script make Claire look totally like the villainess to the player, and how did "Rae the player" see through all that to realize "Claire the otome game character" was not really a true villainess. It looks like everything is still following the otome game's original script, the cross-dressing cafe surprisingly was part of the script. I thought that was a Rae influenced change/butterfly effect, but apparently not. Do straight otome games (which this game appears to be, only male love interests for female protag) typically have a cross-dressing cafe trope?

I've never played an otome game, so i can't tell you that. But the question is, whether it appeared in the game, or if Rae experienced that plot part for the first time.

Rae also mentioned lots, that she did some digging in the story of the otome game, in order to write fanfictions of Claire. I was assuming that she got a crush on Claire just like anyone else gets for a video game character, and then by doing the research, she realized how much of a deep character Claire actually is, and that made her seriously fall for her.
Or maybe she saw that game-Claire never seriously bullied game-Rae – as reincarnated Rae has said in ep1: Claire has her limits when it comes to bullying and she'd never seriously hurt anyone. She also does everything herself (makes her own hands dirty), instead of asking her friends (who have even asked Claire if they should do it for her, but she refused) – and that might've made Rae interested in game-Claire in the first place.

Also: the villain(ess)' portrayed in otome games (at least from the mangas I've read) aren't really villains, anyway. In a sense of not really being evil. The purpose of them is that they have the same love interest as the protagonist, and try to make sure that the protagonist doesn't win, so they use their noble status to make the prota's life difficult. Except that with the power of being a protagonist, the villain's karma is huge and they may lose literally everything, while the protagonist marries the love interest.
@TimeFliesAway
TimeFliesAway said:
But the question is, whether it appeared in the game, or if Rae experienced that plot part for the first time.

Rae said during the foreign prince's "dodo bird ordering" fiasco that one of the love interests is supposed to save the protag from it, and while explaining this there's a visual of Rae's memory of playing the otome game, and Prince Rod shows up cross-dressed in a maid uniform. This pretty much confirms the original otome game had a cross-dressing cafe for the festival.

I think the visual is definitely Rae's memory and not her imagination because it shows the scene with Prince Rod cross-dressed on a game screen, and it shows Rae IRL playing it as a Japanese woman. IRL Rae (Rei Ohashi) doesn't actually look like the isekai Rae Taylor we're used to seeing. We see what Rei Ohashi looks like at the beginning of the first episode and at the end of this episode.
TimeFliesAway said:
the villain(ess)' portrayed in otome games (at least from the mangas I've read) aren't really villains, anyway. In a sense of not really being evil.

Yeah, from what I gather from other "otome game animes" the villainess is more like a "mean girl" with wealth, status, and power who picks fights with and thwarts the protag from succeeding, either by preventing the protag from hooking up with the love interest or causing a bad ending for the player. I haven't seen any of that from Claire, the only thing we've seen is Claire's bullying at the beginning which is very tame. She isn't trying to sully Rae's reputation like a mean girl would, nor trying to make her look bad in front of the princes, or cause the princes to dislike Rae. Perhaps it's because Rae hasn't shown any interest in them at all? Claire did try to get Rae to leave the academy twice with the exams and knight try-outs, but Claire didn't do anything underhanded like cheating or anything.

This is what got me perplexed as to how she'd be considered the villainess of the game, and it's got me curious to know if the loveable miss Claire from the isekai is the same as a the Otome game character. Has isekai miss Claire been defused by loving her and becoming her maid ally, or is Otome game villainess Claire really this tame and loveable also?
Nov 16, 2023 8:21 AM
May 2011
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@TimeFliesAway
TimeFliesAway said:
But the question is, whether it appeared in the game, or if Rae experienced that plot part for the first time.

Rae said during the foreign prince's "dodo bird ordering" fiasco that one of the love interests is supposed to save the protag from it, and while explaining this there's a visual of Rae's memory of playing the otome game, and Prince Rod shows up cross-dressed in a maid uniform. This pretty much confirms the original otome game had a cross-dressing cafe for the festival.

I think the visual is definitely Rae's memory and not her imagination because it shows the scene with Prince Rod cross-dressed on a game screen, and it shows Rae IRL playing it as a Japanese woman. IRL Rae (Rei Ohashi) doesn't actually look like the isekai Rae Taylor we're used to seeing. We see what Rei Ohashi looks like at the beginning of the first episode and at the end of this episode.
TimeFliesAway said:
the villain(ess)' portrayed in otome games (at least from the mangas I've read) aren't really villains, anyway. In a sense of not really being evil.

Yeah, from what I gather from other "otome game animes" the villainess is more like a "mean girl" with wealth, status, and power who picks fights with and thwarts the protag from succeeding, either by preventing the protag from hooking up with the love interest or causing a bad ending for the player. I haven't seen any of that from Claire, the only thing we've seen is Claire's bullying at the beginning which is very tame. She isn't trying to sully Rae's reputation like a mean girl would, nor trying to make her look bad in front of the princes, or cause the princes to dislike Rae. Perhaps it's because Rae hasn't shown any interest in them at all? Claire did try to get Rae to leave the academy twice with the exams and knight try-outs, but Claire didn't do anything underhanded like cheating or anything.

This is what got me perplexed as to how she'd be considered the villainess of the game, and it's got me curious to know if the loveable miss Claire from the isekai is the same as a the Otome game character. Has isekai miss Claire been defused by loving her and becoming her maid ally, or is Otome game villainess Claire really this tame and loveable also?
Garrett_Dark said:
eah, from what I gather from other "otome game animes" the villainess is more like a "mean girl" with wealth, status, and power who picks fights with and thwarts the protag from succeeding, either by preventing the protag from hooking up with the love interest or causing a bad ending for the player. I haven't seen any of that from Claire, the only thing we've seen is Claire's bullying at the beginning which is very tame. She isn't trying to sully Rae's reputation like a mean girl would, nor trying to make her look bad in front of the princes, or cause the princes to dislike Rae. Perhaps it's because Rae hasn't shown any interest in them at all? Claire did try to get Rae to leave the academy twice with the exams and knight try-outs, but Claire didn't do anything underhanded like cheating or anything.

I think you're downplaying Claire's actions due to how Rae reacts to them. It's easy to say it's not a big deal when Rae seemingly enjoys being bullied. Chances are, though, that in the game, the player character is made miserable by Claire. That, in turn, probably earns the sympathy of one of the love interests and results in them defending Rae as a development in their relationship. It's also easy to write-off her attempts to get Rae to leave the school because, even in-game, Rae is more powerful than her. Those challenges are probably events that have to be successfully completed lest the player gets a game over/bad end. And it's not just Rae that she is mean to. She has a clear disdain for commoners, as seen by her reaction to Matt and his group. She was nasty to Lene as a child, and while Lene managed to trick Claire into not humiliating her, Claire had previously mentioned that Lene wouldn't last more than a week or so, because she was constantly driving off her servants. I don't think Claire is a nice person, though she does have her moments, and game Claire is probably worse and is clearly an antagonist.
Nov 16, 2023 9:23 AM
Nov 2022
Wholesome moment but it seems that something more serious is finally coming, to see if it develops well or will it simply be something episodic.

Watching this anime my most revolutionary thoughts echo inside me, DEATH TO THE BOURGEOISIE!!!

ashahshuahbjdabsdjiafohjm vfhgilahjfiuiiurjñañojinjanfdñjnñfnlm fruit J VMAI NLIAHNGRL AJHM FO PUCOAIEJFX WEOI FLKANHAF NNA NO HCOLAIFJAFÑOI MOJNIUW ENMFKJ MI NC M N.LNFCKAHLAKACLFGJ K.KJV YGCKAHJNU
Nov 17, 2023 4:23 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
Garrett_Dark said:
eah, from what I gather from other "otome game animes" the villainess is more like a "mean girl" with wealth, status, and power who picks fights with and thwarts the protag from succeeding, either by preventing the protag from hooking up with the love interest or causing a bad ending for the player. I haven't seen any of that from Claire, the only thing we've seen is Claire's bullying at the beginning which is very tame. She isn't trying to sully Rae's reputation like a mean girl would, nor trying to make her look bad in front of the princes, or cause the princes to dislike Rae. Perhaps it's because Rae hasn't shown any interest in them at all? Claire did try to get Rae to leave the academy twice with the exams and knight try-outs, but Claire didn't do anything underhanded like cheating or anything.

I think you're downplaying Claire's actions due to how Rae reacts to them. It's easy to say it's not a big deal when Rae seemingly enjoys being bullied. Chances are, though, that in the game, the player character is made miserable by Claire. That, in turn, probably earns the sympathy of one of the love interests and results in them defending Rae as a development in their relationship. It's also easy to write-off her attempts to get Rae to leave the school because, even in-game, Rae is more powerful than her. Those challenges are probably events that have to be successfully completed lest the player gets a game over/bad end. And it's not just Rae that she is mean to. She has a clear disdain for commoners, as seen by her reaction to Matt and his group. She was nasty to Lene as a child, and while Lene managed to trick Claire into not humiliating her, Claire had previously mentioned that Lene wouldn't last more than a week or so, because she was constantly driving off her servants. I don't think Claire is a nice person, though she does have her moments, and game Claire is probably worse and is clearly an antagonist.
@Fail_Man_X
I'm not so sure, perhaps this anime being so comedic and less serious itself, is downplaying this otome game's villainess which is why it seems so tame to me. To me, Claire seems to lack viciousness and malicious intent to ruin, there's no true underlying wickedness nor malice to her.

I don't think the disdain Claire had for Matt and his group is because they're commoners, it because of their movement and how they're presenting themselves. There's only two people Claire's referred to as "commoner" specifically that I recall, Lene and Rae. She calls Lene by name now which I think signifies Lene has earned Claire's respect and trust (respect = going from labeled "commoner" to name usage by Claire, indifferent = not being labeled "commoner" specifically at all). Lene's brother Lambert, the vice-captain knight, had actually thanked Claire for being "such a good friend" to his sister, doesn't sound like Lene's been mistreated at all. Also shouldn't Lambert be a commoner just like Lene, yet Claire seems to treat him as a peer and refer to him by name.

Claire seems to go on and on about the labels "Commoners" and "Nobles" but it doesn't seem like she actually takes it seriously, not like the "Commoner Movement" people and those Foreign Dignitaries. It's more like a pet-name when she does it, or aging social formality most people don't take that seriously anymore (sort of like "ladies first"). It seems like everybody else around her witnessing her using it understands this too, none of the local princes, student, knights, and such ever react or say anything about it, except for Lene suggesting to start calling Rae by name once.

As for Claire as a child being "nasty to Lene", I've explained in another post above that I think that was a facade, though it seemed convincing, probably a red herring. I think Claire was testing Lene to see if she would unquestionably follow orders to act undignified, or instead act within noble educate of a maid to refuse. I think all the other maids tested before Lene failed the test, or just quit not knowing it was a test. It wouldn't make sense for child Claire to keep Lene on if she really wanted to humiliate Lene, and Lene refused. Child Claire has been shown to be abnormally intelligent and able to restrain her emotions when dealing with the foriegn dignitaries, she was only shown emotionally unreasonable-ness with her mother. I find it very suspicious that when Lene refused the horsie ride, that child Claire went from emotional charged "how dare you", to being genuinely impressed and calm. I doubt a child could do an emotional 180 like that in a second if they really were emotional invested and denied something they wanted, even adult Claire can't 180 that fast when she's genuinely seething about something, we've seen that many times before.
Nov 17, 2023 7:35 AM
Apr 2023
Серия класс
Nov 17, 2023 8:36 AM
Dec 2022
You really tell how sad Rae is under all that obsessive love.
Nov 17, 2023 9:07 AM
May 2011
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@Fail_Man_X
I'm not so sure, perhaps this anime being so comedic and less serious itself, is downplaying this otome game's villainess which is why it seems so tame to me. To me, Claire seems to lack viciousness and malicious intent to ruin, there's no true underlying wickedness nor malice to her.

I don't think the disdain Claire had for Matt and his group is because they're commoners, it because of their movement and how they're presenting themselves. There's only two people Claire's referred to as "commoner" specifically that I recall, Lene and Rae. She calls Lene by name now which I think signifies Lene has earned Claire's respect and trust (respect = going from labeled "commoner" to name usage by Claire, indifferent = not being labeled "commoner" specifically at all). Lene's brother Lambert, the vice-captain knight, had actually thanked Claire for being "such a good friend" to his sister, doesn't sound like Lene's been mistreated at all. Also shouldn't Lambert be a commoner just like Lene, yet Claire seems to treat him as a peer and refer to him by name.

Claire seems to go on and on about the labels "Commoners" and "Nobles" but it doesn't seem like she actually takes it seriously, not like the "Commoner Movement" people and those Foreign Dignitaries. It's more like a pet-name when she does it, or aging social formality most people don't take that seriously anymore (sort of like "ladies first"). It seems like everybody else around her witnessing her using it understands this too, none of the local princes, student, knights, and such ever react or say anything about it, except for Lene suggesting to start calling Rae by name once.

As for Claire as a child being "nasty to Lene", I've explained in another post above that I think that was a facade, though it seemed convincing, probably a red herring. I think Claire was testing Lene to see if she would unquestionably follow orders to act undignified, or instead act within noble educate of a maid to refuse. I think all the other maids tested before Lene failed the test, or just quit not knowing it was a test. It wouldn't make sense for child Claire to keep Lene on if she really wanted to humiliate Lene, and Lene refused. Child Claire has been shown to be abnormally intelligent and able to restrain her emotions when dealing with the foriegn dignitaries, she was only shown emotionally unreasonable-ness with her mother. I find it very suspicious that when Lene refused the horsie ride, that child Claire went from emotional charged "how dare you", to being genuinely impressed and calm. I doubt a child could do an emotional 180 like that in a second if they really were emotional invested and denied something they wanted, even adult Claire can't 180 that fast when she's genuinely seething about something, we've seen that many times before.
Garrett_Dark said:

Of course Claire takes the class hierarchy seriously, as it's the entire basis for her treatment of Rae. The only way Rae could attend that school as a commoner is through hard work and talent, and Claire's reaction to her presence is to bully her and try to get her to leave. Do you think that if Claire had won either competition, that she would have just said "lol, jk, you can stay"? Maybe, in this isekai version where Rae has been successfully completing a hidden villainess route and has been steadily earning Claire's affection, but that is an extremely generous concession.

As for the other students, you just assume that the reason they allow the bullying and class supremacy is because they don't take it seriously and know that Claire isn't taking it seriously, rather than the fact that they are all nobles and royalty. At best, they're agnostic towards commoners and accept that some have earned their way into school, but they still acknowledge and accept the hierarchy. At worst, they agree with Claire that commoners shouldn't be at the school and are actively antagoinistic, like Yu's servant, Claire's friends, and Claire herself. Think about it. If no one took the class system seriously, there would be no need for a student group to advocate for the rights of commoners. Again, in the isekai setting, Rod and Yu (and others) may see Rae and Claire's dynamic as a cute, harmless relationship, but in-game, Claire's mistreatment of Rae and one of the princes coming to her rescue is probably a major plot point.

Garrett_Dark said:

We see the reason for the "emotional 180": Lene played to Claire's ego and tricked her into thinking that riding around on a commoner is beneath her as a noble. She doesn't acknowledge there being any test, and there is no indication that she thinks any better of Lene in that instant. She just got duped into being less of an awful brat. At the end of the flashback, Rae even says that Claire is gullible.

Garrett_Dark said:

A group of students want more rights for commoners, they are going about it by handing out flyers and asking for support, and that is...wrong? Also, the reason we don't see Claire refer to anyone as "commoner" is because she isn't interacting with any. Only Lene, who is now her friend but was also debased at first, and Claire, whom she didn't like at first and relentlessly bullied. As for Lene's brother, it's possible that his respect is earned through his position in the Knights. It's also possible that he and Lene are not blood related, and he is in fact a noble.

Garrett_Dark said:
To me, Claire seems to lack viciousness and malicious intent to ruin, there's no true underlying wickedness nor malice to her.

It's clear that you view Claire as just a cute tsundere with blond curls and an ojou laugh. You don't take the things she does seriously and even come up with theories (based on the anime, maybe you have information from the source material to support your claims, I don't know) to paint her in a positive light. Part of that I can attribute to the series' writing, but it kinda seems like Claire could legitimately try to murder Rae, and you'd try to justify it. I don't think you have to do that. Claire admits, herself, that she is not a nice person, and Rae loves her anyway. There is nothing wrong with liking mean/evil characters
Nov 17, 2023 1:05 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
Garrett_Dark said:

Of course Claire takes the class hierarchy seriously, as it's the entire basis for her treatment of Rae. The only way Rae could attend that school as a commoner is through hard work and talent, and Claire's reaction to her presence is to bully her and try to get her to leave. Do you think that if Claire had won either competition, that she would have just said "lol, jk, you can stay"? Maybe, in this isekai version where Rae has been successfully completing a hidden villainess route and has been steadily earning Claire's affection, but that is an extremely generous concession.

As for the other students, you just assume that the reason they allow the bullying and class supremacy is because they don't take it seriously and know that Claire isn't taking it seriously, rather than the fact that they are all nobles and royalty. At best, they're agnostic towards commoners and accept that some have earned their way into school, but they still acknowledge and accept the hierarchy. At worst, they agree with Claire that commoners shouldn't be at the school and are actively antagoinistic, like Yu's servant, Claire's friends, and Claire herself. Think about it. If no one took the class system seriously, there would be no need for a student group to advocate for the rights of commoners. Again, in the isekai setting, Rod and Yu (and others) may see Rae and Claire's dynamic as a cute, harmless relationship, but in-game, Claire's mistreatment of Rae and one of the princes coming to her rescue is probably a major plot point.

Garrett_Dark said:

We see the reason for the "emotional 180": Lene played to Claire's ego and tricked her into thinking that riding around on a commoner is beneath her as a noble. She doesn't acknowledge there being any test, and there is no indication that she thinks any better of Lene in that instant. She just got duped into being less of an awful brat. At the end of the flashback, Rae even says that Claire is gullible.

Garrett_Dark said:

A group of students want more rights for commoners, they are going about it by handing out flyers and asking for support, and that is...wrong? Also, the reason we don't see Claire refer to anyone as "commoner" is because she isn't interacting with any. Only Lene, who is now her friend but was also debased at first, and Claire, whom she didn't like at first and relentlessly bullied. As for Lene's brother, it's possible that his respect is earned through his position in the Knights. It's also possible that he and Lene are not blood related, and he is in fact a noble.

Garrett_Dark said:
To me, Claire seems to lack viciousness and malicious intent to ruin, there's no true underlying wickedness nor malice to her.

It's clear that you view Claire as just a cute tsundere with blond curls and an ojou laugh. You don't take the things she does seriously and even come up with theories (based on the anime, maybe you have information from the source material to support your claims, I don't know) to paint her in a positive light. Part of that I can attribute to the series' writing, but it kinda seems like Claire could legitimately try to murder Rae, and you'd try to justify it. I don't think you have to do that. Claire admits, herself, that she is not a nice person, and Rae loves her anyway. There is nothing wrong with liking mean/evil characters
@Fail_Man_X
Fail_Man_X said:
It's clear that you view Claire as just a cute tsundere with blond curls and an ojou laugh. You don't take the things she does seriously and even come up with theories (based on the anime, maybe you have information from the source material to support your claims, I don't know) to paint her in a positive light.

No, I don't have extra knowledge of the source material, I'm only watching the anime. And yes, I am viewing Claire in a positive light because all I have to go on is the isekai Claire, which is the whole reason why I want to know more about what actually happened in the otome game script of how things were supposed to be so that I can compare and contrast. But all I can do is speculate because there's very few details given on the original otome script so far.
Fail_Man_X said:
but it kinda seems like Claire could legitimately try to murder Rae, and you'd try to justify it.

For sexual harassment maybe...I'm joking, but you're grossly exaggerating my position. From what we've seen of the isekai Claire, she wouldn't try to murder Rae. Even Rae points out how isekai Claire's bullying doesn't go very far (books only hidden not burned, pushed in hallway so isn't seriously hurt, etc), which presumably says the same thing about otome game Claire otherwise Rae wouldn't be saying that. Even Isekai Claire is shown thinking to herself that she can't dump tea on Rae because "boiling liquids might be too much". Murdering somebody is what I think is inline with a villainess, which is why I'm having a hard time believing isekai Claire is the villainess, because I don't think she would. Claire couldn't even abandon Rae during the slime attack when everybody was running away except Rae and the teacher, she could have just ran away not saying anything hoping the slime would get Rae instead of trying to get Rae to flee with everybody else.
Fail_Man_X said:

IDK, it looks like when Rae isekai'ed, Claire was upset that she had to share the same desk and sit beside Rae more than seeking out the commoner in class to ridicule. It seems like Rae's unorthodox "I love you" approach quickly caused them to be rivals, then frenemies, then unreluctantly allies (I'm your maid now), to begrudging caring (I'm going to totally forget Prince Thane is here about to head pat me, and fuss over if Rae is hurt or not while trying not to admit it), to where we are now...I guess, unspoken/don't want to admit friendship of going on a festival date with, and accepting a necklace gift from.

Given isekai Claire's Lene flashback of buying Lene a dress against her protests, then saving her from the foreign dignitary's ire, and then complaining about the jerk to Lene, it seems like isekai Claire doesn't really have genuine malice against commoners before Rae isekai'ed even. Maybe a slight "ha ha, I'm better than you" half jokingly, or "WTF, you work for me", but not "kiss my shoes, I own you" attitude. Again, I don't think the horsie ride thing was geniune. If isekai Claire really was that bad, why did she even bother saving Lene from that foreign dignitary, and express much disapproval of what he did? Why not use the assault on Lene as lesson to reinforce her commoner status (ie. "you see that? you deserved that commoner! Know your place")? Especially since at the time of the dress buying, Claire was still calling Lene a "commoner", and Lene had recently suckered her out of a horsie ride.

If Rae lost the first bet, perhaps Claire would have upheld the bet and forced Rae to leave the academy because they were still rivals at the time. I'm not so sure by the time of the second bet of the knight competition, which was after the fussing of if Rae was okay after the slime attack.
Fail_Man_X said:
rather than the fact that they are all nobles and royalty. At best, they're agnostic towards commoners and accept that some have earned their way into school, but they still acknowledge and accept the hierarchy.

I don't actually see the elitism from the Princes, Rod tells Misha to stop acting so formal during the knight duel, Yu tells Matt he'll get back to him, and the princes plus most of the nobles weren't bother by not only serving everybody including commoners during the festival cafe, but also doing so while cross-dressed.
Fail_Man_X said:
If no one took the class system seriously, there would be no need for a student group to advocate for the rights of commoners.

But there doesn't actually seem like a need for one, or at least not so radical/activisty, since the kingdom seems to heading that way already, and perhaps for some time now if indeed the King was gauging public sentiment back during Lene's dress buying time. In the first episode Rod says he's loving his dad's new merit based admission policy, so that means the "commoner movement" is already winning big time, what do they have to complain about, or need to recruit for? Something more is going on with them than the surface level "we just want equality", it's no coincidence the masked stranger guy is lurking around them smirking to himself either. They're probably useful idiots being used to start an uprising, and it wasn't actually about equality.
Fail_Man_X said:
Lene played to Claire's ego and tricked her into thinking that riding around on a commoner is beneath her as a noble. She doesn't acknowledge there being any test, and there is no indication that she thinks any better of Lene in that instant. She just got duped into being less of an awful brat. At the end of the flashback, Rae even says that Claire is gullible.

It seems more like it was setup to be a red herring to the audience. Claire's not stupid despite the fronts she puts up, and Rae saying she's gullible. Even as a child Claire was able to see what was going on with that foreign dignitary harassing Lene, and brilliantly defuse him without causing a diplomatic incident (can't yell at him using her noble status), and found a way to save face for Lene who was feeling guilty in the carriage ride by trying to twist the narrative about Claire being selfish ("that royal prince is horrid", "you're my servant, the highest ranked commoner in this kingdom"). Don't forget Claire is just a noble, not royalty. She's crapping on a foreign prince (higher status than herself) to Lene (a commoner, supposedly "should know her place") telling her not to let anybody (including a royal) treat her like that. So Claire is that smart to process and solve all that, but also so dumb to be tricked by Lene out of a horsie ride? Also so ironically hypocritical as to exert status on Lene for a horsie ride, but then to thwart the foreign prince from doing something similar, then to voice objection and irritation of him to Lene for trying to do it, and instruct Lene not to allow it? When Lene had already not allowed it with the horsie ride, but supposedly Claire actually wanted?

I don't really buy that.
Nov 17, 2023 8:56 PM
May 2011
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@Fail_Man_X
Fail_Man_X said:
It's clear that you view Claire as just a cute tsundere with blond curls and an ojou laugh. You don't take the things she does seriously and even come up with theories (based on the anime, maybe you have information from the source material to support your claims, I don't know) to paint her in a positive light.

No, I don't have extra knowledge of the source material, I'm only watching the anime. And yes, I am viewing Claire in a positive light because all I have to go on is the isekai Claire, which is the whole reason why I want to know more about what actually happened in the otome game script of how things were supposed to be so that I can compare and contrast. But all I can do is speculate because there's very few details given on the original otome script so far.
Fail_Man_X said:
but it kinda seems like Claire could legitimately try to murder Rae, and you'd try to justify it.

For sexual harassment maybe...I'm joking, but you're grossly exaggerating my position. From what we've seen of the isekai Claire, she wouldn't try to murder Rae. Even Rae points out how isekai Claire's bullying doesn't go very far (books only hidden not burned, pushed in hallway so isn't seriously hurt, etc), which presumably says the same thing about otome game Claire otherwise Rae wouldn't be saying that. Even Isekai Claire is shown thinking to herself that she can't dump tea on Rae because "boiling liquids might be too much". Murdering somebody is what I think is inline with a villainess, which is why I'm having a hard time believing isekai Claire is the villainess, because I don't think she would. Claire couldn't even abandon Rae during the slime attack when everybody was running away except Rae and the teacher, she could have just ran away not saying anything hoping the slime would get Rae instead of trying to get Rae to flee with everybody else.
Fail_Man_X said:

IDK, it looks like when Rae isekai'ed, Claire was upset that she had to share the same desk and sit beside Rae more than seeking out the commoner in class to ridicule. It seems like Rae's unorthodox "I love you" approach quickly caused them to be rivals, then frenemies, then unreluctantly allies (I'm your maid now), to begrudging caring (I'm going to totally forget Prince Thane is here about to head pat me, and fuss over if Rae is hurt or not while trying not to admit it), to where we are now...I guess, unspoken/don't want to admit friendship of going on a festival date with, and accepting a necklace gift from.

Given isekai Claire's Lene flashback of buying Lene a dress against her protests, then saving her from the foreign dignitary's ire, and then complaining about the jerk to Lene, it seems like isekai Claire doesn't really have genuine malice against commoners before Rae isekai'ed even. Maybe a slight "ha ha, I'm better than you" half jokingly, or "WTF, you work for me", but not "kiss my shoes, I own you" attitude. Again, I don't think the horsie ride thing was geniune. If isekai Claire really was that bad, why did she even bother saving Lene from that foreign dignitary, and express much disapproval of what he did? Why not use the assault on Lene as lesson to reinforce her commoner status (ie. "you see that? you deserved that commoner! Know your place")? Especially since at the time of the dress buying, Claire was still calling Lene a "commoner", and Lene had recently suckered her out of a horsie ride.

If Rae lost the first bet, perhaps Claire would have upheld the bet and forced Rae to leave the academy because they were still rivals at the time. I'm not so sure by the time of the second bet of the knight competition, which was after the fussing of if Rae was okay after the slime attack.
Fail_Man_X said:
rather than the fact that they are all nobles and royalty. At best, they're agnostic towards commoners and accept that some have earned their way into school, but they still acknowledge and accept the hierarchy.

I don't actually see the elitism from the Princes, Rod tells Misha to stop acting so formal during the knight duel, Yu tells Matt he'll get back to him, and the princes plus most of the nobles weren't bother by not only serving everybody including commoners during the festival cafe, but also doing so while cross-dressed.
Fail_Man_X said:
If no one took the class system seriously, there would be no need for a student group to advocate for the rights of commoners.

But there doesn't actually seem like a need for one, or at least not so radical/activisty, since the kingdom seems to heading that way already, and perhaps for some time now if indeed the King was gauging public sentiment back during Lene's dress buying time. In the first episode Rod says he's loving his dad's new merit based admission policy, so that means the "commoner movement" is already winning big time, what do they have to complain about, or need to recruit for? Something more is going on with them than the surface level "we just want equality", it's no coincidence the masked stranger guy is lurking around them smirking to himself either. They're probably useful idiots being used to start an uprising, and it wasn't actually about equality.
Fail_Man_X said:
Lene played to Claire's ego and tricked her into thinking that riding around on a commoner is beneath her as a noble. She doesn't acknowledge there being any test, and there is no indication that she thinks any better of Lene in that instant. She just got duped into being less of an awful brat. At the end of the flashback, Rae even says that Claire is gullible.

It seems more like it was setup to be a red herring to the audience. Claire's not stupid despite the fronts she puts up, and Rae saying she's gullible. Even as a child Claire was able to see what was going on with that foreign dignitary harassing Lene, and brilliantly defuse him without causing a diplomatic incident (can't yell at him using her noble status), and found a way to save face for Lene who was feeling guilty in the carriage ride by trying to twist the narrative about Claire being selfish ("that royal prince is horrid", "you're my servant, the highest ranked commoner in this kingdom"). Don't forget Claire is just a noble, not royalty. She's crapping on a foreign prince (higher status than herself) to Lene (a commoner, supposedly "should know her place") telling her not to let anybody (including a royal) treat her like that. So Claire is that smart to process and solve all that, but also so dumb to be tricked by Lene out of a horsie ride? Also so ironically hypocritical as to exert status on Lene for a horsie ride, but then to thwart the foreign prince from doing something similar, then to voice objection and irritation of him to Lene for trying to do it, and instruct Lene not to allow it? When Lene had already not allowed it with the horsie ride, but supposedly Claire actually wanted?

I don't really buy that.
Garrett_Dark said:
Murdering somebody is what I think is inline with a villainess, which is why I'm having a hard time believing isekai Claire is the villainess, because I don't think she would.

You may not agree with the terminology, but generally, an otome game villainess is just a nasty rival who antagonizes the player throughout the game. During the climax, the player thwarts them with the assistance of the romance option with the highest affection level, and the villainess either dies or gets banished. In this game, that character is Claire. In this isekai world, Rae has been taking steps to mitigate Claire's downfall. Unintentionally, she has also, seemingly, converted Claire into a romance option...

Garrett_Dark said:
Claire couldn't even abandon Rae during the slime attack when everybody was running away except Rae and the teacher, she could have just ran away not saying anything hoping the slime would get Rae instead of trying to get Rae to flee with everybody else.

Case in point. Most of the class stayed to attack the monster, and a lot of them (including Claire) get grabbed by the slime. However, instead of Rae being saved by a prince, Claire defeats the monster. The same kind of thing happened with the Loronese prince during the cafe. Despite that, though, the show has set up Claire to go through some hardships befitting her villainess role from the game, and it has to pay it off. Likely, she'll be an innocent victim of her father's corruption or something. The show has also tried really hard to make her sympathetic.

Garrett_Dark said:

Yeah, that was just a negative interpretation of their inaction. They're pretty swell fellas

Garrett_Dark said:

We'll have to wait and see on that one, but to call them radical for handing out flyers?

Garrett_Dark said:

I don't really buy that.

Claire is a (self-admitted) rotten person, but we see that she is capable of being/doing good. She can both drive off her servants and befriend and defend Lene. There is no reason for her to fake the meanness. If she were supposed to be just a good person, then she would just be a good person.
Nov 18, 2023 8:16 AM
Jan 2023
loved it, the gayness was through the roof
Nov 18, 2023 10:37 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to Fail_Man_X
Garrett_Dark said:
Murdering somebody is what I think is inline with a villainess, which is why I'm having a hard time believing isekai Claire is the villainess, because I don't think she would.

You may not agree with the terminology, but generally, an otome game villainess is just a nasty rival who antagonizes the player throughout the game. During the climax, the player thwarts them with the assistance of the romance option with the highest affection level, and the villainess either dies or gets banished. In this game, that character is Claire. In this isekai world, Rae has been taking steps to mitigate Claire's downfall. Unintentionally, she has also, seemingly, converted Claire into a romance option...

Garrett_Dark said:
Claire couldn't even abandon Rae during the slime attack when everybody was running away except Rae and the teacher, she could have just ran away not saying anything hoping the slime would get Rae instead of trying to get Rae to flee with everybody else.

Case in point. Most of the class stayed to attack the monster, and a lot of them (including Claire) get grabbed by the slime. However, instead of Rae being saved by a prince, Claire defeats the monster. The same kind of thing happened with the Loronese prince during the cafe. Despite that, though, the show has set up Claire to go through some hardships befitting her villainess role from the game, and it has to pay it off. Likely, she'll be an innocent victim of her father's corruption or something. The show has also tried really hard to make her sympathetic.

Garrett_Dark said:

Yeah, that was just a negative interpretation of their inaction. They're pretty swell fellas

Garrett_Dark said:

We'll have to wait and see on that one, but to call them radical for handing out flyers?

Garrett_Dark said:

I don't really buy that.

Claire is a (self-admitted) rotten person, but we see that she is capable of being/doing good. She can both drive off her servants and befriend and defend Lene. There is no reason for her to fake the meanness. If she were supposed to be just a good person, then she would just be a good person.
Fail_Man_X said:
There is no reason for her to fake the meanness. If she were supposed to be just a good person, then she would just be a good person.

Huge disagree. There's always a reason to fake meanness, whether you're noble or not.
She might not be an inherently good person, but she isn't bad or a villain either. Nothing is just black and white.

Sure, she might enjoy the slight bullying, but she has limits she wouldn't cross, as Rae pointed out herself. Would an evil/bad person defend the heroine from homophobes? Definitely not.

As for faking it: she said earlier that her father is the minister of the finance department, so she needs to uphold a certain image.
A lot of people don't respect kind people, but do so with meaner people.
That might not be needed within her friend group or during school, but maybe she doesn't want to be seen as emotional? Emotions have always been seen as weak. She wants to be viewed as a strong noble, who doesn't need anyone to support her. Once people know where your weaknesses are, especially your emotional ones, it is so incredibly easy to get manipulated. And Claire seems to have fair experiences here, otherwise she wouldn't have that many trust issues.
Being mean makes her seem like a cold b*tch that can't easily be manipulated, because if she doesn't care about anyone, how do you want to threaten her?

Even if she weren't faking it, she grew up in a house where she has always been the attention and could command everyone around her to do everything she wanted. Going to a school where suddenly she has to listen to others, is definitely not easy. Some people might adapt easily, spoiled people rather do not. She may be aware of her shitty personality, but she's too proud to change.

Both could be true, I personally think it's a mix of them. If it only were the latter, it wouldn't make sense why she warmed up to Lene so quickly as a kid.
Nov 18, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
Garrett_Dark said:

Garrett_Dark said:

Garrett_Dark said:

Garrett_Dark said:

Garrett_Dark said:

I don't really buy that.

@Fail_Man_X
Fail_Man_X said:
but to call them radical for handing out flyers?

They're radical for their aggressive/activisty/desperate recruiting, they're acting like action is required immediately when it's not since they're already winning/have won. They don't even seem to have contributed anything to that win either, it all happened prior to their acceptance into the academy. The only thing they seem to be contributing is strife, it's been mentioned last episode how a number of altercations have broken out among the students, no doubt because of them.

That conflict and tension is going to endanger their supposed cause of equality. All they really needed to do was have a booth, and whoever's interested can approach...but they're chanting recruitment slogan, and Matt is so "in your face" with Rae. Not to mention he singled out Rae for recruitment when he saw her because she's a high profile commoner. Seems like he's trying to use her to push his agenda, and using the flimsiest of reasons (they're both commoners going to the academy) to convince her.
Fail_Man_X said:

People can self-delude themselves, lie to themselves, and be really uncharitable and even misrepresent themselves. I'm not sure why you totally believe Claire when she speaks negatively about herself when it's been shown and said that she puts up fronts often. Sometimes people "play the villain" for non-villainous reasons. It doesn't even have to be serious to fool people either, it could be for fun as a moustache-twirling villainy. Don't you see how Claire seems to be doing exactly that with her "commoner" and "I am a noble" routine? Even her "villainous laugh" comes off endearing like moustache-twirling. Not that she thinks nobles are villains though, she's "playing the part", or perhaps just "going through the motions" because that's what's socially expected. If there's a flashback where she guillotine's a butler or something like that, then obviously I'd reassess her character.

I mean what are we looking at here, either Claire is a simplistic character who's a selfish loud mouth noble, or a complex character who put up fronts to hide her true character. We already know the answer from Rae in the first episode saying "she's a proud person by nature, she uses intimidation to hide how fragile she can be. I can never dislike her when I understand who she really is, maybe it's that complexity that makes her so irresistible to me", meaning Claire's a complex character.

If that's not enough, lets look at how the anime is treating Claire's character arc. If Claire is a simplistic character, a "rotten person" as you say, then is the anime going for a redemption arc for Claire? Are we shown the harm Claire has caused as a "rotten person", the consequences to her victims by her actions? Are we going to reach a point where Claire changes, and redeems herself? Or is Claire a complex character where she's shown on the surface to be one way, then later on when the audience is fairly convinced she's that way, more is revealed showing the depth to her character that the audience did not know was there, thereby changing the audience's opinion of her character?

It seems pretty clear by the recent few episodes showing the Claire's flashbacks (the death of her mother, Lene's hiring, and defense of Lene) it looks like they're going for the complex character with hidden depth. Unless you think the purpose of those flashbacks were to show how rotten Claire used to be? ie. "Look how rotten child Claire was to tell her mother she hated her before she died", "Look at rotten child Claire demand Lene lower herself to be hired", and "Rotten Claire explaining how buying a dress for Lene was really just a convoluted test to see if the public can stomach commoners entering noble spaces and owning property like dresses".

IDK, I don't see a redemption arc coming. I foresee further character depth of Claire being revealed while she goes through some tough times ahead.
Fail_Man_X said:
Likely, she'll be an innocent victim of her father's corruption or something. The show has also tried really hard to make her sympathetic.

Actually I don't think her father is a bad guy either, LOL. I think the anime tried to mislead the audience on that also. Everybody thinks he got blackmailed by Rae, but I'm very curious to know what was said between them. My guess is Rae's knowledge of the otome game script allowed her to convince him without a doubt that she's totally trustworthy to be Claire personal maid. Blackmailing would not instill that kind of trust, it would instill constant fear and suspicion. We've seen nothing further with Claire's father, therefore it's more likely Rae convinced him without a doubt she'd be totally loyal to the family.
Nov 18, 2023 11:51 AM
May 2011
Reply to TimeFliesAway
Fail_Man_X said:
There is no reason for her to fake the meanness. If she were supposed to be just a good person, then she would just be a good person.

Huge disagree. There's always a reason to fake meanness, whether you're noble or not.
She might not be an inherently good person, but she isn't bad or a villain either. Nothing is just black and white.

Sure, she might enjoy the slight bullying, but she has limits she wouldn't cross, as Rae pointed out herself. Would an evil/bad person defend the heroine from homophobes? Definitely not.

As for faking it: she said earlier that her father is the minister of the finance department, so she needs to uphold a certain image.
A lot of people don't respect kind people, but do so with meaner people.
That might not be needed within her friend group or during school, but maybe she doesn't want to be seen as emotional? Emotions have always been seen as weak. She wants to be viewed as a strong noble, who doesn't need anyone to support her. Once people know where your weaknesses are, especially your emotional ones, it is so incredibly easy to get manipulated. And Claire seems to have fair experiences here, otherwise she wouldn't have that many trust issues.
Being mean makes her seem like a cold b*tch that can't easily be manipulated, because if she doesn't care about anyone, how do you want to threaten her?

Even if she weren't faking it, she grew up in a house where she has always been the attention and could command everyone around her to do everything she wanted. Going to a school where suddenly she has to listen to others, is definitely not easy. Some people might adapt easily, spoiled people rather do not. She may be aware of her shitty personality, but she's too proud to change.

Both could be true, I personally think it's a mix of them. If it only were the latter, it wouldn't make sense why she warmed up to Lene so quickly as a kid.
@TimeFliesAway

Firstly, yeah, Claire is a gray character. I literally said "Claire is a (self-admitted) rotten person, but we see that she is capable of being/doing good". However, I think Claire's meaner actions are being dismissed because of the way the narrative frames her character. She bullies Rae, but Rae likes it. She is a brat to her mother, but her mother immediately dies, and Claire is remorseful. We're told that she runs off her servants, but the only one we see is Lene, who jedi mindtricks her, and then we see Claire defend her. The same actions that are "slight bullying" would be interpreted differently if the tone of the music was darker, if Rae got angry instead of horny, and if Lene just miserably accepted Claire orders. I'm getting tired of discussing this, so please understand that in the context of the story, Claire is just a cute tsundere, she's not that bad, and I get that.

Nov 18, 2023 12:19 PM
May 2011
Reply to Garrett_Dark
@Fail_Man_X
Fail_Man_X said:
but to call them radical for handing out flyers?

They're radical for their aggressive/activisty/desperate recruiting, they're acting like action is required immediately when it's not since they're already winning/have won. They don't even seem to have contributed anything to that win either, it all happened prior to their acceptance into the academy. The only thing they seem to be contributing is strife, it's been mentioned last episode how a number of altercations have broken out among the students, no doubt because of them.

That conflict and tension is going to endanger their supposed cause of equality. All they really needed to do was have a booth, and whoever's interested can approach...but they're chanting recruitment slogan, and Matt is so "in your face" with Rae. Not to mention he singled out Rae for recruitment when he saw her because she's a high profile commoner. Seems like he's trying to use her to push his agenda, and using the flimsiest of reasons (they're both commoners going to the academy) to convince her.
Fail_Man_X said:

People can self-delude themselves, lie to themselves, and be really uncharitable and even misrepresent themselves. I'm not sure why you totally believe Claire when she speaks negatively about herself when it's been shown and said that she puts up fronts often. Sometimes people "play the villain" for non-villainous reasons. It doesn't even have to be serious to fool people either, it could be for fun as a moustache-twirling villainy. Don't you see how Claire seems to be doing exactly that with her "commoner" and "I am a noble" routine? Even her "villainous laugh" comes off endearing like moustache-twirling. Not that she thinks nobles are villains though, she's "playing the part", or perhaps just "going through the motions" because that's what's socially expected. If there's a flashback where she guillotine's a butler or something like that, then obviously I'd reassess her character.

I mean what are we looking at here, either Claire is a simplistic character who's a selfish loud mouth noble, or a complex character who put up fronts to hide her true character. We already know the answer from Rae in the first episode saying "she's a proud person by nature, she uses intimidation to hide how fragile she can be. I can never dislike her when I understand who she really is, maybe it's that complexity that makes her so irresistible to me", meaning Claire's a complex character.

If that's not enough, lets look at how the anime is treating Claire's character arc. If Claire is a simplistic character, a "rotten person" as you say, then is the anime going for a redemption arc for Claire? Are we shown the harm Claire has caused as a "rotten person", the consequences to her victims by her actions? Are we going to reach a point where Claire changes, and redeems herself? Or is Claire a complex character where she's shown on the surface to be one way, then later on when the audience is fairly convinced she's that way, more is revealed showing the depth to her character that the audience did not know was there, thereby changing the audience's opinion of her character?

It seems pretty clear by the recent few episodes showing the Claire's flashbacks (the death of her mother, Lene's hiring, and defense of Lene) it looks like they're going for the complex character with hidden depth. Unless you think the purpose of those flashbacks were to show how rotten Claire used to be? ie. "Look how rotten child Claire was to tell her mother she hated her before she died", "Look at rotten child Claire demand Lene lower herself to be hired", and "Rotten Claire explaining how buying a dress for Lene was really just a convoluted test to see if the public can stomach commoners entering noble spaces and owning property like dresses".

IDK, I don't see a redemption arc coming. I foresee further character depth of Claire being revealed while she goes through some tough times ahead.
Fail_Man_X said:
Likely, she'll be an innocent victim of her father's corruption or something. The show has also tried really hard to make her sympathetic.

Actually I don't think her father is a bad guy either, LOL. I think the anime tried to mislead the audience on that also. Everybody thinks he got blackmailed by Rae, but I'm very curious to know what was said between them. My guess is Rae's knowledge of the otome game script allowed her to convince him without a doubt that she's totally trustworthy to be Claire personal maid. Blackmailing would not instill that kind of trust, it would instill constant fear and suspicion. We've seen nothing further with Claire's father, therefore it's more likely Rae convinced him without a doubt she'd be totally loyal to the family.
@Garrett_Dark
Garrett_Dark said:

I don't see anything wrong with Matt and his group, so we'll have to agree to disagree

Garrett_Dark said:

You could argue that the entire anime so far has been a redemption arc. She spent all of episode 1 bullying Rae, and we see her admitting her faults and doing kind things since then. But I get that it's hard to see Claire's actions as bad when there is no real victim. Not to mention that you've already established that the line between good and bad is literal murder. So I'll concede and just ask a couple questions in closing. 1) do you think Claire will apologize for how she's treated Rae? 2) What do you think (if anything) is the negative event that Rae keeps alluding to?

Fun (optional) third question: Do you think Lene is in love with her brother?
Nov 19, 2023 11:03 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@Garrett_Dark
Garrett_Dark said:

I don't see anything wrong with Matt and his group, so we'll have to agree to disagree

Garrett_Dark said:

You could argue that the entire anime so far has been a redemption arc. She spent all of episode 1 bullying Rae, and we see her admitting her faults and doing kind things since then. But I get that it's hard to see Claire's actions as bad when there is no real victim. Not to mention that you've already established that the line between good and bad is literal murder. So I'll concede and just ask a couple questions in closing. 1) do you think Claire will apologize for how she's treated Rae? 2) What do you think (if anything) is the negative event that Rae keeps alluding to?

Fun (optional) third question: Do you think Lene is in love with her brother?
@Fail_Man_X
Fail_Man_X said:
Not to mention that you've already established that the line between good and bad is literal murder.

I did no such thing, you exaggerated my position with Claire hypothetically murdering Rae. And we weren't talking about good and bad, we were talking about what seemed inline or not with a villainess in an otome game.
Fail_Man_X said:
1) do you think Claire will apologize for how she's treated Rae?

Not exactly an apology, Claire doesn't really have anything to apologize for. I think it could be argued that the "mistreatment from Claire on Rae" was brought on by Rae herself with how she latched onto Claire. It's like asking "will Rae apologize for the harassments bordering on sexual misconduct on Claire?", I don't think so. Claire's treatment of Rae, and Claire's response to Rae's harassments seem to be resolved each time "tit for tat". Like when Rae almost seems to manipulate Claire into sleeping with her in the same bedding in the classroom, and Claire wakes up to find Rae holding her hands, Clare slaps Rae...it seems like an even trade, and it's been settled. Honestly, I don't like tsunderes, especially the ones who physically beat people for no justified reason (I so despise them), but I don't consider that tsundere...Rae crossed the line, Claire was justified to slap, Rae was not seriously hurt (her pain turned into a yawn), and Claire went no further with the punishment (not excessive).

Perhaps otome game Claire mistreats the protag despite the protag not bringing it upon herself unlike what Rae does, but isekai Claire seems to have reasonable justification for her actions.

What I think will happen (that's already happening) that you may view as an apology is Claire will reciprocate some feelings for Rae, and confess some affection/friendship/gratitude/etc. to Rae. How far will Claire go, I don't know, but I seriously doubt there'd be a "sorry I'm a rotten person to you Rae, you've been right with all your harassment, and I've been wrong with all my antics" kowtow. In fact if Claire actually did that to Rae, I think Rae would instantly lose all interest in Claire because Claire wouldn't be Claire anymore.

You know, something I realized in my discussion with you is that we're looking at Claire's "I know my personality" wrong. We were looking at it as a "self-admission of rottenness", it's actually not. The reason why Claire is saying "I know my personality" is because Rae is answering Claire on why she loves her so, because of her personality. It's not about whether if Claire is a rotten person or not, it's about why Rae loves Claire, and Claire cannot accept Rae's answer. "I know my personality" is actually about Claire's inability to accept the idea that somebody is loving her, and trying to give her love for who she is really is. Claire's been psychological conditioned to believe she's undeserving of love, she couldn't get it from her parents due to their work, especially her mother due to her accident/death. It also seems like she was getting the impersonal treatment from the maids, except for Lene which is probably why Claire says Lene is different, and why she was so upset with the foreign prince who shoved Lene, and Claire's defense of Lene.
Fail_Man_X said:
2) What do you think (if anything) is the negative event that Rae keeps alluding to?

Claire probably loses everything, her nobility status, wealth, friends/underlings/mini-bosses (Loreta and Pipi), academy enrollment, and standing (knights and reputation). It's probably even worse, Prince Thane probably turns on her for some reason, and she loses her father and Lene (hence the recipe insurance). Claire probably gets shafted for something that isn't even her fault, probably connected to that commoner movement fiasco which might be engineered. I just remember the otome game is called "Revolution", so yeah...probably some stupid revolt when one isn't needed.

Rae's fan-fic was "Miss Claire falling from grace and rising back up peak-bility", that fall from grace is probably what happens. The visual when Rae was talking about her fan-fic had Claire crying (or laughing?) while farming some crops. So she probably gets absolutely crushed in exile, hence the "never give up" promise x2. Hard to say whether that plays out, or if Rae intervenes though. It would be a big change from the academy setting and academy characters to follow Claire on a farm.

Claire's mother might even be a factor in "Claire's fall from grace", maybe unknown details about her death (or reason for it) is revealed, or perhaps her mother isn't even actually dead. There was a suspicious line about how water healing magic can't bring somebody back from the dead during the magic training before the slime attack. Maybe her mother/her death is somehow tied to the commoner revolution, or the shady masked guy.

It's hard to say, this anime throws out a lot of red herrings and misdirects, and is well executed. I love it!
Fail_Man_X said:
Do you think Lene is in love with her brother?

Lene certain has a lot of admiration for her brother, it's freaking adorable. I think there's something going on with him though, maybe he's the masked guy skulking around? Whatever the deal is with him, he's probably going to be the wedge between Lene and Claire to test where Lene's loyalties lies.
Nov 19, 2023 2:35 PM

Jan 2011
This show is starting to catch fire. Claire is becoming less cold as ice.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2023

157 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yuyuichi - Dec 11, 2023

80 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2023

66 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 16, 2023

142 by foofighterz »»
May 20, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2023

61 by PureElusion »»
May 1, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.