Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 27, 2023 9:28 PM
puer aeternus

Sep 2021
Link Click continues to intrigue us with an action-packed episode. So many things to looking forward for now.
Jul 27, 2023 9:56 PM

Jul 2015
The more I hear about this ex-cop the more I think he's a full on vigalante and is out to ruin his client. The real murderer of the case is so intruguing, I have zero clue on what their motivations are in all of this so I can't wait to see how all of this unravels
Jul 27, 2023 10:02 PM

Feb 2021
AARGH NOT THE CLIFFHANGER
I'm not that good at remembering chinese names so keeping up with the story is becoming harder and harder lol. But this is still really interesting and intriguing.
Jul 27, 2023 10:05 PM
Oct 2022
link for new episode... I don't have crunchyroll premium
Jul 27, 2023 10:56 PM

May 2020
The killer is a young guy, and Qian Jin knows him. 

Seems like Cheng Xiaoshi saw the killer from inside the photo. The killer came to the station as a witness, wow. 
Jul 27, 2023 11:10 PM
Sep 2019
Best episode of the season so far, truly The link click we all know and Love.

The ost they played at 6:37 is quite fimiler sounds like
"Every time you kissed Me" from pendora hearts
Jul 27, 2023 11:39 PM
Aug 2020
another great episode

who is she???
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 27, 2023 11:59 PM
Sep 2016
I may say a corny thing, but judging by the eyes of the man in the glasses (Jin Qian). I think he's being controlled from the outside. I think after he was subdued, he left the force.
Royal_KirJul 28, 2023 12:06 AM
Jul 28, 2023 12:54 AM

Dec 2018
It's going to be crazy to see how this girl ties into the case, too many loose threads i'm stoked to see what happens.
Jul 28, 2023 2:00 AM
May 2021
How they manage to have an insert song every 2nd episode is beyond me.
Jul 28, 2023 2:54 AM

Mar 2023
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan whyd they change the ed, 1st one was better
wow
Jul 28, 2023 3:19 AM

Jul 2022
one of the few shows where I don´t skip the opening and the ending song because they are just too good.

anyway, seems like the case is getting more and more tangled. I wonder whether the girl saw truly everything though? is she gifted too?
so many broken children living in grown bodies mimicking adult lives

Jul 28, 2023 4:58 AM

Jun 2014
Peak fiction ....
Jul 28, 2023 6:44 AM

Mar 2008
Eu estaria mais satisfeito com a aparente comprovação da minha teoria de que essa segunda temporada da série começou de fato na metade do episódio anterior se eu não estivesse tão impressionado com o episódio.
Gente, Link Click VOLTOU MESMO.

Esse Li Haoling realmente sabe o que faz com o roteiro dessa série.
O episódio foi criando expectativa sobre os personagens tentando descobrir quem era aquela garota e o que ela queria, supostamente para depois também ir atrás dela, para no fim ela ir até eles.

Gente, o que está acontecendo?

Pelo menos pelo que posso ver até agora, quem tinha temores de que essa temporada poderia não agradar tanto quanto a primeira sem aquelas histórias episódicas não tem o que temer.

Deve ter menos histórias, mas ao invéz terá uma grande história, um grande caso de família para explorar ao longo dessa temporada.

Só que é um pouco covardia, fazer da garota muda mas também brilhantismo. Queremos tanto q ela fale e explique mas ela não pode falar! E isso exige mais do roteiro e animação, que nesse episódio entregou bastante. Como sempre Link Click tomando o risco de confiar q o espectador vai prestar atenção nos detalhes.
(ela estava "falando" no telefone com Qian Jin, como?)

Falando em Qian Lin, olha esse psicopata!
Pelo visto será um "vilão" divertido de acompanhar, porque apesar de ser corrupto e assassino ele também está usando o poder da garota para "fazer justiça"?

Para terminar, o obrigatório... "SALVE A EMMA!"

Xiaoshi, calado!
Seu derrotista!

E mais alguém pensa que poderiam fazer um artbook só com as roupas que a Qiao usa?
Jul 28, 2023 6:50 AM

Mar 2008
Tsuyo_Mika said:
The killer is a young guy, and Qian Jin knows him. 

Seems like Cheng Xiaoshi saw the killer from inside the photo. The killer came to the station as a witness, wow. 

Don't think that man is "the killer", rather he probably is just the father of the girl, or the husband/lover of his mother.
But of course, he should be related to whatever tragedy happened.

Royal_Kir said:
I may say a corny thing, but judging by the eyes of the man in the glasses (Jin Qian). I think he's being controlled from the outside. I think after he was subdued, he left the force.

There sure is some power hovering around him, but remember how the actual "killer" mentioned the possibility of taking powers away? Maybe he took some power from someone else, and let's not forget, our main duo as far as we know weren't born with their powers.

Interesting, he at least has the power to "listen" to a mute girl "talking" on the phone.
Jul 28, 2023 8:08 AM

Dec 2020
whaaat is goooiing ooooon 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jul 28, 2023 8:26 AM

Apr 2022
not feeling this season as much as s1 so far but the music is as good as ever.
Jul 28, 2023 8:47 AM
Nov 2022
man, I love the OP so freaking muchhhh!!
Jul 28, 2023 9:05 AM

Mar 2008
Some thoughts.

I think the brother and sister were unfortunately corrupted by Qian Lin's warped sense o "justice" (that he got after the law and justice "failed him").
Something bad must have happened with the brothers family. When it happened, I think Qian Lin, that had gone independent, got involved with their case and "adopted" the two. Because he was an adult lawyer "helping" them they trusted him. He discovered their powers and used this trust to make they help him "do justice'.

Thinking back at the first episode, I think what happened was that after the Company's information leaked was that an investigation pointed to Emma as the probable leaker. From the brothers point of view she did something "wrong", a crime, so she deserved to be punished. When Xiaoshi tried to revert her death the brother got mad at him because from his perspective he was helping the bad people. Don't help that the kid apparently enjoys hurting others so his perspective gets even more warped. But not his sister, Xixi. She probably doesn't enjoy hurting others, this episode even made a point of showing that she is a good and gentle kid, so with time she may have started to understood better and want to put a stop to her brother and Qian Lin, and to this she need Lu Guang and Xiaoshi help because they also have powers.

So, there's no grand villain plan here, just some vigilant that doesn't care about using kids and some collateral damage to deal his own justice.

PaninaManinaJul 30, 2023 5:49 PM
Jul 28, 2023 9:28 AM
Jan 2022
ITS THE CLAW MACHINE AND PLUSHIE FROM THE OP
Jul 28, 2023 10:26 AM

Mar 2008
Waiting for someone to find the ending.
Title is "until it dies" by "覃云".
PaninaManinaJul 29, 2023 7:06 AM
Jul 28, 2023 11:07 AM

Mar 2008
See this on Tweeter.
It's possible the two brothers appeared on screen in this episode.
Pay attention to the bangs:

Jul 28, 2023 12:42 PM
Jul 2023
silverkey26 said:
The more I hear about this ex-cop the more I think he's a full on vigalante and is out to ruin his client. The real murderer of the case is so intruguing, I have zero clue on what their motivations are in all of this so I can't wait to see how all of this unravels

I think you’re onto something here, but then why would he get Chen Bin killed and frame him when he too has a wife and a child :(
I think he’s still hung up on vengeance but to who?

Anyways this episode was so good I was confused when it ended cause it felt like it was just 10 mins long
Jul 28, 2023 12:46 PM
Jul 2023
PaninaManina said:
Some thoughts.

I think the brother and sister were unfortunately corrupted by Qian Lin's warped sense o "justice" (that he got after the law and justice "failed him").
Something bad must have happened with the brothers family. When it happened, I think Qian Lin that had gone independent got involved with their case and "adopted" the two. Because he was an adult lawyer "helping" them they trusted him. He discovered their powers and used this trust to make their help him "do justice'.

Thinking back at the first episode, I think what happened was that after the Company's information leaked an investigation pointed to Emma as the probably leaker. For the brothers point of view she did something "wrong", a crime, so she deserved to be punished. When Xiaoshi tried to revert her death the brother got mad at him because from his perspective he was helping the bad people. Don't help that the kid apparently enjoys hurting others so his perspective gets even more warped. But not his sister, Xixi. She probably doesn't enjoy hurting others, this episode even made a point of showing that she is a good and gently kid, so with time she may have started to understood better and want to put a stop to her bother and Qian Lin, and to this she need Lu Guang and Xiaoshi help because they also have powers.

So, there's not grand villain plan him, just some vigilant that doesn't care about using kids and some collateral damage to deal his own justice.

I think it’s less to do with ‘justice’ and more to do with maybe ‘fun’ since the killer did seem psychotic and enjoying it, or maybe more to do with whatever Qian’s motive is.
To add on tho I think Qian is also threatening the siblings with each other which is why she said she doesn’t wanna lose her brother
Some people said this before but because of his eye color what if he’s actually his future self possessing his ‘past’ self which is the present one we’re seeing, repeating everything so that he could achieve what it is he’s trying but with his future knowledge
its_ChillyJul 28, 2023 12:53 PM
Jul 28, 2023 1:40 PM
Sep 2018
Pretty interesting but confusing episode regarding Pinky here as I thought they were Lu Guangs sister. Instead they are a completely different individual!
Jul 28, 2023 2:12 PM

Nov 2022
Another great episode, link click isn't disappointing
Jul 28, 2023 2:48 PM

Mar 2008
its_Chilly said:

I think it’s less to do with ‘justice’ and more to do with maybe ‘fun’ since the killer did seem psychotic and enjoying it, or maybe more to do with whatever Qian’s motive is.
To add on tho I think Qian is also threatening the siblings with each other which is why she said she doesn’t wanna lose her brother
Some people said this before but because of his eye color what if he’s actually his future self possessing his ‘past’ self which is the present one we’re seeing, repeating everything so that he could achieve what it is he’s trying but with his future knowledge

Rewatched the scene in the car.
Qian asks if Xixi "found him".
His brother?
Xixi says something and Qian laughs that her plan is risky but may work before the police finds out.
AND THEN XIXI LAUGHS.

Are we being fooled?
Is Xixi just playing along with Qian and using the main duo to get her brother that fled?
Jul 28, 2023 4:01 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Huh, so now we have a sibling situation on our hands with her mother being probably attacked near the claw machine from the opening. She has a condition and him... well, he don't know much about him yet. My guess is he was the agent from the first season? But we'll know soon enough.

Intriguing episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 28, 2023 4:11 PM
Nov 2016
Really loving this series!

I wonder who the pink-haired girl is, and what she is planning too
Jul 28, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2021
I personally think that Red Eyes might be Xixi's brother. They were separated from each other, and now Red Eyes wants to reunite with his sister, especially because their mother has passed away. One important point to note is that Xixi is mute, meaning she cannot speak. On the other hand, Red Eyes can speak, as shown when he possesses people like Emma, Liu Min, and Qiao Ling. It's also worth mentioning that when Red Eyes takes over someone's body, he retains their physical abilities and capabilities.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 29, 2023 5:09 AM
Jan 2021
Does anyone know about the ending song of episode 4 ... shazam ain't working :((
Jul 29, 2023 5:55 AM

Jul 2019
I've got a feeling when everything's revealed at the end for this particular arc, it's going to blow people's minds. It's certainly worth a rewatch for the little details.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 29, 2023 8:26 AM
Jun 2023
bro my emotions can not rn
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ My Candy ♥
Jul 29, 2023 1:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, another cliffhanger now that we're on a past picture exploration regarding that pink haired family and the mother about to be killed in the past... since now the present version of her can speak it seems like
Jul 30, 2023 2:46 AM

Nov 2021
Ahh those cliffhangers are killing me, very excited for what's to come next. The insert songs are straight up bangers this season
Jul 30, 2023 12:44 PM
Nov 2016
PaninaManina said:
Some thoughts.

Something bad must have happened with the brothers family. When it happened, I think Qian Lin that had gone independent got involved with their case and "adopted" the two. Because he was an adult lawyer "helping" them they trusted him. He discovered their powers and used this trust to make their help him "do justice'.

Thinking back at the first episode, I think what happened was that after the Company's information leaked an investigation pointed to Emma as the probably leaker. For the brothers point of view she did something "wrong", a crime, so she deserved to be punished. When Xiaoshi tried to revert her death the brother got mad at him because from his perspective he was helping the bad people. Don't help that the kid apparently enjoys hurting others so his perspective gets even more warped. But not his sister, Xixi. She probably doesn't enjoy hurting others, this episode even made a point of showing that she is a good and gently kid, so with time she may have started to understood better and want to put a stop to her bother and Qian Lin, and to this she need Lu Guang and Xiaoshi help because they also have powers.

So, there's not grand villain plan him, just some vigilant that doesn't care about using kids and some collateral damage to deal his own justice.

Great theory /chars
Jul 30, 2023 6:13 PM

Apr 2018
thank you for not stuffing the episode full of filler and recaps this time. good work👍
Jul 30, 2023 9:57 PM

Mar 2016
amazing! i still don't know what's going on lol
Jul 30, 2023 11:44 PM

Nov 2021
amazing episode and that new ending song is fire
Jul 31, 2023 7:40 AM
Jul 2023
eski polisin hayatının gösterilmesi iyiydi ve yeni gelen kızın olayla nasıl ilgisi olacağı meraklandırıyor. seri gayet iyi devam ediyor
Aug 1, 2023 8:29 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not got at paying attention visual details, I watch but don't see them, it takes a lot of effort to me to notice these things.

Checking again, Anchen is right, the jacket Xixi is using in the end is different, different colors, so there's indeed two kids with jackets in this episode. But watching episode 3 again it was the other kid, the one who took the phone, that gave the photo to Lu Guang, not Xixi. So is Xixi the "evil kid"? Showing that she is was "gently kid" in episode 4 was just to fool us?
Aug 4, 2023 9:17 AM

Mar 2008
The music Until it Dies was released:

Aug 4, 2023 9:31 PM

Jul 2015
its_Chilly said:
silverkey26 said:

I think you’re onto something here, but then why would he get Chen Bin killed and frame him when he too has a wife and a child :(
I think he’s still hung up on vengeance but to who?

Anyways this episode was so good I was confused when it ended cause it felt like it was just 10 mins long

That's an interesting point, probably vigilante isn't the correct word, but a morally grey character who kinda brings his own sense of justice. Though the wife and kid thing, it was the pink hair dude who did that not the ex-cop?
Aug 5, 2023 3:34 AM

Oct 2021
cliffhangar every fuckin' time!! how they manage to do this every 20 mins is beyond my understanding. Pink haired girl is mute but now she can speak??
Aug 8, 2023 9:02 PM

Dec 2020
omg the cliffhanger hello??? this episode was so damn good. the new ending is so good. link click is undefeatable
Aug 10, 2023 11:19 PM
Mar 2017
The more I watch it the more I feel rezero vibes coming back from 2016
Aug 12, 2023 10:04 PM
Sep 2015
Young Tianxi is so adorable (and Cheng Xiaoshi by proxy in acting, too :P)
Aug 16, 2023 10:47 PM
Oct 2019
Wtf. The little girl is the one apparently helping our boys?

How can you not wish the best for a young child? How can you not empathize with a young child who's mute (or their parents who only want what's best for the child). And then out of nowhere her mom is killed in front of her eyes? 

Dude. Stop. I can't this
Sep 7, 2023 12:44 PM

Oct 2017
The mystery with the girl will be revealed?
Sep 24, 2023 3:38 AM

Jun 2020
Pink girl is definitely being used. They didn’t even have her number saved, poor thing. It seems like her mother was sweet and did everything she could to make her start talking before she was killed, so tragic ☹️

I wonder if she wanted Xiaoshi to look at the murderer, because in the past, she never saw his face? But now she decided to go to the cops because Xiaoshi saw the murder in her memory? This plot is so well executed.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kizumi91 - Sep 21, 2023

141 by Vikc »»
Jun 20, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Sep 14, 2023

81 by bushman66 »»
Jun 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Sep 7, 2023

65 by bushman66 »»
Jun 20, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 31, 2023

77 by bushman66 »»
Jun 20, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 24, 2023

55 by bushman66 »»
Jun 20, 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.