Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Once again, Kyo prove himself as the most insufferable character this season, possibly even the animated franchise.

Filo has been left out a lot this season so it's about time she got screen time for action. Naofumi went into full rage mode against Kyo and I'm glad to see everyone standing united against him. One more episode to go although this felt like a finale.
Jun 22, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2017
The opening sequence, I'd thought it'd be Kyo's, but turning out to be Naofumi's opened my eyes...a teeny bit.

But nevertheless, Kyo has hastened the Dimension Wave's activation using the Spirit Tortoise's powers, and Naofumi and gang are gearing to fight against him and those like Yomogi who's been bought to his lies, along with his many homunculus experiments using the wielder of the Mirror Vassal Hero's power, with Kazuki being its loaned vassal.

Of course, Kyo's power is stupidly high thanks to the Spirit Tortoise, but Naofumi will not relent on Kyo destroying his own world to go havoc once again, this time unlocking the Wrath Shield's abilities for bad. Rishia being the one to keep him sane, and Ost's salvation together with Raphtalia and Filo plus the Mirror Vassal Weapon, it's a power fest battle between Kyo and Naofumi to defeat the former.

The end of the battle, a fitting end to an annoying and brute villain to complete the Spirit Tortoise's mission, and the Cardinal Heroes' world restored.

If this was the final episode, it would've been the decent finale. Now...what to think of the ACTUAL finale episode next week?
Jun 22, 2022 6:34 AM

Apr 2014
Is this the finale episode?! lol... This episode felt like a final episode when there is one more in the next week.
Honestly, Kyo's death was not satisfactory. His death should be more suffering than being killed by a laser beam.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 22, 2022 6:47 AM

Aug 2019
The studio adapted a whole LN volume in just 2 episodes!
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
Also the next episode is a recap...
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!
Jun 22, 2022 7:14 AM
May 2021
Yaggamy said:
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!

agreed, i read the manga myself. This ep was really stupid, bad horrible and all the other bad words. I just had to give this season an 1, because the manga (which is faithful to the LN) was soo much more enjoyable and better, like the rush was not needed and really fucked up the whole story.
You didn't even get time to ''empathise with the characters'' because of the stupid story altering. i don't want to see this director ever on a shounen anime.

director only had history with shoujo anime and it shows, the best part of this whole season which got the whole budget was raphtalia's self-conversation.

Man season 1 was just sooooo goood, and this is just trash. This sucks so hard for manga and LN readers
Jun 22, 2022 7:26 AM
Apr 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Is this the finale episode?! lol... This episode felt like a final episode when there is one more in the next week.
Honestly, Kyo's death was not satisfactory. His death should be more suffering than being killed by a laser beam.
maybe it's because the next episode should show a side story that takes place during the events of the second part like even Tensei shitara slime did in the first season
Jun 22, 2022 7:38 AM

Feb 2019
Sigh, at this point I should be used to the changes, but I just can't get with them. The source material is fine on its own, no idea why the production committee felt the need to change it so much. This battle was epic enough from the books! Also omitting Rishia being the projectile hero... just doesn't make sense.

On its own merits, this episode was decent. The animation was noticeably better, the action was solid and I did like the Kyo and Naofumi backstory montage at the beginning. It did a nice job of illustrating their similar but different backgrounds. Naofumi has always been a pretty kind leader whereas Kyo was always a fat loser trying to hurt people purely for personal gain.

I liked the foreshadowing at the end too, my baby Sadeena finally animated, Fohl in the preview too which means best girl Atla isn't far behind.

I'm praying that S3 isn't butchered because that'll really be peak tate no yuusha if done correctly. The only LN that's ever made me cry will be in this arc, so please, Kinema do it justice.
Jun 22, 2022 7:40 AM
May 2017
mreast said:
Yaggamy said:

agreed, i read the manga myself. This ep was really stupid, bad horrible and all the other bad words. I just had to give this season an 1, because the manga (which is faithful to the LN) was soo much more enjoyable and better, like the rush was not needed and really fucked up the whole story.
You didn't even get time to ''empathise with the characters'' because of the stupid story altering. i don't want to see this director ever on a shounen anime.

director only had history with shoujo anime and it shows, the best part of this whole season which got the whole budget was raphtalia's self-conversation.

Man season 1 was just sooooo goood, and this is just trash. This sucks so hard for manga and LN readers

after many many mid episodes they gave us this amazing finale like episode and its not even the fucking last episode like wtf they are still fucking up the pacing of this anime
dxtremecaliberJun 22, 2022 7:48 AM
Jun 22, 2022 7:46 AM

Sep 2021
This episode was definitely better than most of the season, and they did what they could to give us a conclusion... but as an anime-only watcher (at least for now, I kind of want to pick up the LNs after this,,,) I'm really disappointed. Just so many of my problems with this season would have been fixed if it wasn't rushed and if we had more time.

Like even the ending had the vibes of what I love about this show, but it just didn't land for me because we barely had any time with the characters this season. The emotion they were trying to pull as Kyo died just didn't work. I think @Yaggamy said they adopted a whole volume in 2 episodes??? That explains so much lmao.

I'm just really hoping that season 3 is better and they acknowledge and learn from this season. This was just... ugh. I'm sad lol.

I'm okay now... At least... I want to be able to say that.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingreadingart credit

Jun 22, 2022 7:46 AM
Dec 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Sigh, at this point I should be used to the changes, but I just can't get with them. The source material is fine on its own, no idea why the production committee felt the need to change it so much. This battle was epic enough from the books! Also omitting Rishia being the projectile hero... just doesn't make sense.

On its own merits, this episode was decent. The animation was noticeably better, the action was solid and I did like the Kyo and Naofumi backstory montage at the beginning. It did a nice job of illustrating their similar but different backgrounds. Naofumi has always been a pretty kind leader whereas Kyo was always a fat loser trying to hurt people purely for personal gain.

I liked the foreshadowing at the end too, my baby Sadeena finally animated, Fohl in the preview too which means best girl Atla isn't far behind.

I'm praying that S3 isn't butchered because that'll really be peak tate no yuusha if done correctly. The only LN that's ever made me cry will be in this arc, so please, Kinema do it justice.

you're really right: the best thing about this episode was your preview of S3!!! And yes!!! Sadeena appeared beautiful (I even have her on my MAL profile) As well as the other characters that can change this disastrous S2! I'm not going watch ep 13! My grade will be 3 and this is the most, because I have admiration for this show.
Jun 22, 2022 7:47 AM

Feb 2019
GabrielCri said:
Marinate1016 said:

you're really right: the best thing about this episode was your preview of S3!!! And yes!!! Sadeena appeared beautiful (I even have her on my MAL profile) As well as the other characters that can change this disastrous S2! I'm not going watch ep 13! My grade will be 3 and this is the most, because I have admiration for this show.

Well said brother, you’re just like me.
Jun 22, 2022 7:48 AM
Aug 2015
I'm sad that I didn't enjoy this and it wasn't as impactful. This episode felt like a B-Tier anime ending, everything felt so forced and was so bland. The battles were pathetic No idea how Naofumi's party so strong if they are all new to the world but whatever. I hope the villian is dead and they would not pull a BS to bring him back. Compared to the first season Naofumi's personallity and growth are non existent. He is so dumb in this season like your casual MC.
If I were to say, this is a "Don't watch the second season because it will ruin everything about the series for you" case for me, I totally regret watching.
DoubleRJun 22, 2022 7:53 AM
Jun 22, 2022 7:59 AM

Sep 2021
I just kinda force myself to like it more that what i actually like it, but this episode was decent, miles better animation than last week but any other anime could have better animetion than last week so...
I will watch the third season but probably i will continue to read the light novel, especially seeing the last 2 chapters adapted all 9 Vol, that i have already at home, so time to read it.
Jun 22, 2022 8:02 AM
Apr 2022
AkeZZZ said:

well Kyo dead had a lot of cut content so it would be good to read it in manga
Jun 22, 2022 8:04 AM
Aug 2019
Yaggamy said:
How can you put your last episode as recape? Lol. It's surely stupidity
Jun 22, 2022 8:07 AM
Oct 2016
Naofumi rage!! Accepting the crazed dragon inside his rage shield only for Ost to pull him back and remind Naofumi of the words she told him. Really good episode having the final battle against Kyo. He started his artificial wave super early using the spirit tortoise power. Naofumi and company heading right for him to stop it. Ethnobolt coming in clutch with his boat so they don't have to fight all those monsters just go straight to Kyo. Crazy seeing how Kyo turned that basted Kazuki into that morphed creature. Looked totally ugly and messed up, same with Kazuki followers willing to become sacrificial experiments thinking they could save him. Raphtalia, Filo and Yomogi all stopping Kazuki even with the mirror vassal weapon. Naofumi and Rishia being the ones to fight Kyo personally is very fitting. Those are the two he hates the most. Naofumi giving in to the rage dragon inside his shield, saying some very nasty words to Rishia. But we know that's not Naofumi himself just the rage. Ost pulling him back from the edge was very heartwarming. Recalling what she told him about how he doesn't need to use that rage anymore to gain power. The music and visuals tugged at my heart. Loved hearing Naofumi say he's going to defeat Kyo not because of some other bullshit but just because he wants to, simple as that. Blasting Kyo away with the help of everyone including Ost spirit. Returning to their world with a tearful goodbye to Kizuna and everyone.
Jun 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Jul 2015
This was a better episode compared to last one.. but holy shit.. It was a bad bad episode.. only good thing was the montage.. but from the dialogues to twists.. it was just.. cringe..

God i have almost 0 expectations for the season 3..
and for fuck sake.. this is the last episode.. what will they even do for the next episode..
Jun 22, 2022 8:10 AM
May 2019
this episode feels like it was the last one of this season we also have 1 more episode left so I guess it's a recap or something idk🤔🤔 but as an AO I like this season but for me season 1 was better 😉
Jun 22, 2022 8:28 AM

Dec 2019
Guys is the adaptation still weak and overly rushed or does it get better from the ealier episodes? I'm aware of the following arcs but I'm like 8 episodes behind wondering if it's even worth binging.
Jun 22, 2022 8:29 AM

Jul 2021
What the fuck, did this end? Aren't there 13 episodes? I mean this definitely felt like a final episode.

Kyo is irritating af, that's for sure. Up until the very end, our Antagonist Kyo seemed to have no real objective, he was being evil for the sake of being evil, just because the story needed a bad guy, Kyo was introduced.

Naofumi-taken-over-by-dragon dissing Rishia was the highlight of the episode lmao, I couldn't even believe he was saying that.

Pretty eh episode other than that, listening to that OST was refreshing to say the least. IDK if it's just me but this episode had no emotional imapct on me especially as it felt like they wanted to get us emotional.

3/5 episode, no cute Raph-chan or Raphtalia moments either, there's nothing for which I can rate this 5/5 or even 4/5. Had such high hopes for this season, I was so looking forward to this and I'm utterly disappointed. Rating this 7/10 because well we did get some cute moments here and there, objectively rating, this deserves 5 at best.
TsutanaiFuunJun 22, 2022 8:36 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 22, 2022 8:33 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Naofumi going to Kyo and getting there they find the servants of a guy who wanted to be a hero of vassal weapons and the same appears only that his soul was no longer in his body then Kyo forces the hero's soul from the mirror vassal weapon
Jun 22, 2022 8:34 AM

Jun 2021
So it turns out Naofumi and Kyo were both foils for each other...both are from Japan, but while Naofumi was just a casual, chill, neet who enjoys online games and adventuring with his party (that looked suspiciously like the one he ended up with when he got Isekai-ed), Kyo was a fat, slobby, incel who played games to feel powerful and recognized. And when that didn't pan out, he killed himself so he could be reincarnated into a world where he could live out his fantasy again.

Why wasn't Raphtalia summoned along with the other Heroes to fight the Wave? Is she not a Cardinal Hero thereby not transported like they and their party are?

While Kizuna and company are dealing with the Waves, Naofumi and his group have to deal with Kyo, with Yomogi as a guest star party member. She's beating herself up so much for helping Kyo succeed in his plans that she doesn't need Naofumi to punch her, although now the party has three swordswomen.

Jeez, Kyo barely even acknowledged Yomogi. He just called her "b#tch" and that was it.

So Kazuki's followers get mutated into Byakko mutates...but they stand no chance against Raphtalia. Also there's a third girl there, for...some reason. And as if to add insult to injury, then they see what happened to their beloved Kazuki-sama.

Not all that surprising that Kyo would "revive" Kazuki as a homunculus zombie, but to make it worse he uses the Mirror Hero's soul to implant into the body so he can use the mirror to fight Naofumi's party. Not that it really held them off that long, but nobody deserved that fate.

Kyo wanted Rishia and Naofumi to himself because he blames them for his original failure, and he turns the trash talk to Naofumi up to 11 and rubs it in how much he's been trying to screw with Naofumi, to the point of deliberately trying to take out Raphtalia and Filo, to rile him up and making him unlock the Wrath Shield again. Naofumi becomes consumed with the weapon and we even get to hear a voice coming from it.

Oh hey, Kyo actually made fun of the slavery thing. He even cuts Rishia off before she can defend it. And then Naofumi is so consumed by the Wrath Shield that it brings up his most negative and dark emotions, like how he only saw Raphtalia and Filo as tools initially or when he chokes Rishia while proclaiming what the fans think of her as an annoyance he's stuck with while she's trying to get into Itsuki's pants. But Rishia takes it better than you'd expect because she's not surprised Naofumi thinks of her that way but she knows he's better than that, especially when it comes to Raphtalia and Filo.

And with the power of Ost, the Opening, and Raphtalia/Filo, Naofumi is able to overcome the Wrath Shield and blast Kyo...except Kyo dies laughing saying that Naofumi's still screwed, which makes me wonder what Kyo knows.

Well, Naofumi and his party have completed their mission, so they have to go back home...but Kizuna is sad to see him go after everything they've been through together. At least they left things off with the other world group on a good note, and maybe they can actually look forward to the next Wave if it means reuniting.

We end on Naofumi getting a medal and title of viscount, the Three Stooges just standing around because they were the only ones to fight in the Wave so I guess people are cool with them again, the possibility of the Phoenix waking up after the Spirit Tortoise, a Spear Lady (new Hero?), that slaver holding some probably significant Demi-human's in his cages (why does Naofumi keep dealing with this man?), Kizuna and Yomogi taking care of civilians hurt in the Waves, and Naofumi and company returning home in time to prep for season 3.
Jun 22, 2022 8:37 AM

May 2020
And they'll be back for third season, so goodbye for now.

Oh wait, there's one more episode lol. Seems like they forgot which episode they were working on.
Jun 22, 2022 8:39 AM
May 2022
finally this bad season ended, let's fucking goooo
Jun 22, 2022 8:39 AM

Sep 2007
Wow, Kyo was so subpar that, if Rishia was that kind of character, she could just have beheaded him quite easily.
Jun 22, 2022 8:50 AM
Oct 2021
I was looking for the blood sacrifice 😑
Jun 22, 2022 8:52 AM

Dec 2020
They broadcasted that in the format that it was the final episode of the season even with the credits, but apparently there's one more??
Jun 22, 2022 8:58 AM
Jun 2020
Naofumi who is an otaku that got his sh*t together and doesn't let the games and everything consume his life while Kyo on the other hand, all he got is his games and literally have no life.

If this is the final episode, even if it's not, this season has been underwhelming...
Jun 22, 2022 9:11 AM

May 2016
I wish Naofumi would punch the girl who tried to attack them even though she didn't know. She still tried to help him.

When are they getting rid of the green haired dead weight crying girl? Although I did like when he was shitting on her calling her a whore and slut. #true

Also the white haired guy with the ship reminds me big time of Merlin from FGO
Jun 22, 2022 9:17 AM
Dec 2021
This show is like biting into a juicy burger.
but when you bite down it’s a rock inside of it. And at the end of it all you have is pain and misery from your teeth broken, that’s what I get from watching this show.

I feel like I’m watching season 8 of Game of Thrones all over again.
Feeling so excited about some thing that when it comes out of it ruins the previous season and anything that come with it.

Don’t get me wrong I’m still gonna watch season three, I’m still watching the show it’s just it’s more of a prove my thoughts on it.

I don’t know I feel Naofumi went from the cold like broken hero to prince charming in this season.

And half of the characters in the season I don’t care about. like all you need to prove to me.
That season 3 will be better is to take every single character except Naofumi and raphtalia and kill them off or expand upon them make me understand why these characters are worth keeping in the future seasons

These are just my thoughts!
It’s tough love 👍
(Fyi I’m not good at typing 🙌)
Jun 22, 2022 9:22 AM

Oct 2017
Ost being best girl even after she's gone. Big F for Rishia lol. Also this kinda felt like a finale, what'll happen in episode 13?
Jun 22, 2022 9:24 AM
Jan 2020
yeah, thats what i think
Jun 22, 2022 9:27 AM

Jan 2013
Disappointing season...too many redundancies and generic villains. All the characters have an innate ability to be annoying and ignorant.
Jun 22, 2022 9:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The Wrath Shield was scary of Naofumi xD at least Kyo is dead now even though the battle felt underwhelming...
I don't understand why there's another episode after this one? It felt 100% like the finale
Jun 22, 2022 9:39 AM
Dec 2019
The episode was so bad and full of plot holes that it was a torture to watch until the end.
By far the worst episode of the whole anime.
Jun 22, 2022 9:42 AM

Mar 2012
Marinate1016 said:
GabrielCri said:

if s3 is only one cour they can't reach that arc?

Anyway, s2 overall was ok but a dissapointment to s1, i just hope s3 is done a lot better than this.

You have to admit nao roasting rishia was a highlight of the episode tough XD
Jun 22, 2022 9:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm in a way games were the one thing that brought Kyo stability. Interestingly i wonder whether the other hero's like L'arc and Theresia were from other worlds as well. Kyo really loves giving his followers explosive gifts huh. Turning fellow hero's into zombies is just awful. Rishia though is fast becoming an excellent voice of reason for the party. Something that would have been most useful for Itsuki if he had listened. Ost showing up to help Naofumi break out of his rage was such a nice move. Its a shame that they couldn't stay to celebrate with Kizuna and co but at least they were able to exchange the words that they wanted in time. Overall a nice end to this arc that managed to do well on capitalizing on the streamlined content and end the fight against Kyo on a satisfying note. Have to say i much preferred this version compared to the LN as it focused more on how much Naofumi learned about the power of bonds and friendship that he lacked in his world. Looks like next ep will be the foundation for the next arc then.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2022 9:43 AM
Dec 2019
Softhenic03 said:
And they'll be back for third season, so goodbye for now.

Oh wait, there's one more episode lol. Seems like they forgot which episode they were working on.

As horrible as this season was, please don't make another one. Let this anime die in peace
Jun 22, 2022 9:43 AM

Feb 2019
-ShadowClaw- said:
Marinate1016 said:

Anyway, s2 overall was ok but a dissapointment to s1, i just hope s3 is done a lot better than this.

We don’t know how they’ll do it, you’ve seen how they rushed things here. They may skip parts of the arc all together. Nope, highlight was the preview and sadeena
Jun 22, 2022 9:45 AM
May 2022
So.....I'm not a LN reader, but I've read some and even I noticed they left out SO much content (LN readers correct me if I'm wrong or if any important scenes were cut out), this whole season imo should have been the same length as season 1, maybe not the spirit tortoise arc but after that I feel like they could have gotten so much more content out of it. After waiting 3 years ( including a 6 month delay) Im not saying this season is horrible, but it's so disappointing when you see not good CGI/animation at certain points, fight scenes seemed cut too short/lackluster, some characters just seem unimportant even though they should be, and the pace was so off trying to cram so much into only 13 episodes ( episode 13 I've heard is a recap so correct me if I'm wrong). This episode I felt like could have been 2 episodes where we could have longer battles and maybe more dialogue between characters, and how it ended just went by so fast. But on the positive note though voice acting I thought was very good for all the characters throughout the season, I enjoyed seeing Raph-Chan being added in, some humor was good made me laugh Abit, and some actual touching moments between our main characters. I really really hope the studios who made this look at the fan reviews and take into consideration what we are saying, cause if season 3 ends up like what we just saw I really don't know if they'll be anything after this, and this is my favorite anime of all time, season 1 just hit different for me and other people. Again just my opinion, give episode a 7.5, season 2 overall 6.5, but overall I am happy we at least got a season 2, just hope for better in the near future, enjoy the day everyone 🤙
Jun 22, 2022 9:48 AM
Oct 2019
So Kyo is UB Loser NEET? Lmao

Wait, so Raphtalia still Katana Hero or not?
It just whatever at this point, anything goes lol

This is really feel like the final episode but there is 13 episodes listed on MAL?
Imagined your Season Finale is a freaking Recap episode... Bruhh that will be wild.

Guess i leave my season score here as well considering this is the final episode of the season.

Bad Start, slowly recover in the middle and ended up Average till the end.

5/10
Jun 22, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 2019
BABYHANS07 said:
kagak ngerti bahasa amerika gw cok

Astaga, Bahasa Amerika.
Sekolah gak sih?
Jun 22, 2022 9:53 AM

Sep 2019
They skipped so many good parts this season, that I’m glad it over. Hopefully season 3 is more faithful to the source material and do less cuts. Ralph-Chan and rishia were underutilized.
Jun 22, 2022 9:56 AM
Sep 2018
1. Enjoy your permanent vacation in Hell, Kyo Ethnina, you crazy son of a bitch.
2. I bet next week's "episode" is gonna be a recap that's as necessary as an anime-original ending for The Devil is a Part-Timer.
First they came for the EreMika shippers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not an EreMika shipper.

Then they came for the Gabi fans, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Gabi fan.

Then they came for those who loved AOT's ending, and I did not speak out—
    Because I didn't care about AOT's ending.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Jun 22, 2022 10:07 AM

Mar 2012
Marinate1016 said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

We don’t know how they’ll do it, you’ve seen how they rushed things here. They may skip parts of the arc all together. Nope, highlight was the preview and sadeena

I said it was a highlight not The Highlight but i get what you mean.

I just wish we can at least get a release date for vol23 it has been 3 years already.
Jun 22, 2022 10:14 AM
Jul 2021
God please The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 is not the Final Season.
Jun 22, 2022 10:15 AM

Feb 2014
Rishia got thot slayed there, RIP.

This defo seemed like your typical last episode, so what will they do for next week? recap? some sort of "bridge" episode?
Jun 22, 2022 10:21 AM
Nov 2020
Which LN did this episode end with? Haven't read the LN yet and I'm not sure if I ever will tbh.
Jun 22, 2022 10:26 AM
Jul 2021
Such a GREAT episode, this was S1 level quality for me. Definitely happy, can't believe it's not the finale, that felt as much like a finale as any finale I can think of. Hope the next one is good and a good setup for S3
Jun 22, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2022
Perhaps its because I didn't read the LN, but I really enjoyed this episode. The season overall has been meh up until the second half and I feel its picked up and become more enjoyable
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

119 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 20, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

237 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 7, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

168 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 6, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

152 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 5, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

177 by MagiaMalegna »»
Sep 4, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.