Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2022 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
Not everyday you get to see a cat girl fight some oversized lizard monster in broad daylight.

Episode was kinda all over the place honestly. I feel like the plot plays itself at this point lol
Feb 5, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2020
Lol. This show is so random, but mostly in a good way.

Madam Camula has a soft spot for idols. I think that's cute. x3

That amusement park segment was fun.

SerafosFeb 5, 2022 10:56 PM
Feb 5, 2022 10:15 AM
Apr 2019
Where did you find this show, Crunchyroll seems to release episodes 2 hours and 45 minutes after they release in Japan.
Feb 5, 2022 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
"It's the generation of idols" They should create idol monsters someday in the future. Camula and Kuroitsu are idol fanclub. 🤝
It was nice to see Hydra-chan again. I can't wait to see the new design of that Alligator monster 🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 5, 2022 10:54 AM

Jul 2009
that poor alligator got saitama'd
bruh
Feb 5, 2022 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Mizuki, she is so gullible.
Feb 5, 2022 6:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really liked this one, we got introduced to Immortal Camula, I really like her design and the way she punished Kuroitsu and the other scientists by sicking the centipedes on them lol, also her love for idols is cute, too bad Kuroitsu used it to her advantage. The amusement park half was good too, Wolfie and the Great Leader having a good time was nice, and wow so the leader is really strong herself lol, punched that gator guy into little bits.

I’m also really liking the side plot with the two henchman girls, I guess you gotta wonder who the evil henchman are under their disguise lol.
Feb 5, 2022 7:47 PM

Apr 2008
It's not really a problem for a comedy, but the animation was noticeably choppy. I guess the monster development department isn't the only one with a budget.
Feb 5, 2022 9:25 PM

Jul 2017
Oh...the vampire Immortal Camula as the female executive, the "law and order" of Agastia doing the usual relentless hierarchy enforcement and dropping into Kuroitsu's monster development team for a surprise audit.

Camula really gruelled the team because of the declining results against Divine Swordsman Blader, even going as far to give them a tentacle centipede tease is just about the most fanservice thing ever. But though, for the magical idol duo to break her heart, she's not a ruthless being, not at all. Of course, knowing that secret of hers, Kuroitsu used it to her utmost advantage.

Back to the company-run Leafland Amusement Park, and Kuroitsu literally is babysitting both the Great Leader Akashic and Wolf Bete while visiting the monsters for maintenance. Welp, another evil society's monster comes to thwart the peace, and Great Leader Akashic literally one-punched the alligator guy, sending the rest into frenzy.

Also, Karen Mizuki getting hired for more low-level villain work, wonder how will she be used.
Feb 5, 2022 10:12 PM
Dec 2017
KANLen09 said:

Also, Karen Mizuki getting hired for more low-level villain work, wonder how will she be used.

Your answer is right after the ED.
Feb 6, 2022 3:41 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Kuroitsu requests of Camula her immortal cells for research but she says that she would have to try defeat her in battle if she wants them. They lose to her of course. Her tentacle things seem to have gotten them into very weird positions though xD. Kuroitsu has an idea of an idol monster to make people love it. Camula cried at the idol's performance! Kuoritsu ended up get the pluripotent cells from her though! The alligator monster that attacked wolfie was pretty powerful...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 6, 2022 9:10 AM

Feb 2012
Scheming Kuroitsu found a way to get cells from Camula.

Wolf Bete was left out of the loop on the Monster Development Department's alligator monster test despite being in that department. The very OP Lady Akashic destroyed it so hard that the remaining body parts needed to be censored.

Gig worker Mizuki continues to get pressured into working as a grunt by Matsuyama, and the local heroes deal them heavy damage each time.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 7, 2022 7:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course the bad guy had to be an enemy crocodile kaijin, what happened is well deserved anyway
Feb 7, 2022 3:41 PM

Feb 2019
There's so much more they doing than just "management says no, and also management is a vampire." And yet, that's how we spent almost the entire first half of the episode until they went to a goddamned idol concert and got all weepy over how wonderful idols are. The very half-assed punchline at the end of having used it to secretly steal her cells was not nearly enough to make the whole sequence worth it, particularly the crying over how great and emotional and wonderful and perfect idols are; a surefire way to incite my ire every single time. They could have at least gone much more elaborate in the schemes upon schemes, or just fully Looney Tunes/Pinky and the Brain plotting, schemes within schemes so you could do the fake-out over the out-of-nowhere idol emotions crap, instead of… well, nothing.

I'm not even sure what to say about the second half. It was kind of an introduction to a super strong girl, but she was also barely in the episode, existing mostly just to blow up a random monster that was yelling at a kid over a crepe for the punchline that blowing it up was bad. But the show lacks the budget and the guts, figuratively and literally, of something like Dokuro-chan to actually do hyper-violence as an effective gag, and traumatizing children doesn't work well as a joke when you're not actually covering them in blood and viscera. Getting just poofed is not anywhere near the same.
Feb 8, 2022 10:28 AM
Mar 2015
The vampire liked idols and wolfy and the boss liked theme parks
funny that they couldn't put the alligator together again
Poor girl Being a minion is hard work
Feb 12, 2022 1:03 AM
Mar 2012
Vamp exec kinda cool lol total idol nerd.
Wolf & leader being kids that was fun. And that monster totally wearing crocs.
Cannon & Hydra shipping when?
Feb 12, 2022 2:04 PM

Nov 2009
I agree with Vamp-chan

Idols are awesome, lol.

I can't wait til everyone in the monster research section turns into Idols. Cause most of them already have the looks for it.

___ ___ ___

Wolfie should just accept he's a girl now.

LOL @ the alligator... he's got Heads for Foots. LUL

Then he pissed off the Leader, get fk'd Alligator.

Tho apparently they have to fix the asshole-gator cause of some evil organization treaty. But really tho... the Alligator said he had permission to attack other monsters, doesn't that already mean whatever evil organization he's in broke the treaty in the first place? huh...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 25, 2022 5:01 PM

Dec 2020
Bio said:
It's not really a problem for a comedy, but the animation was noticeably choppy. I guess the monster development department isn't the only one with a budget.
I think they know it as well and keep mentioning as little quirks.
May 1, 2022 10:24 AM

Mar 2013
I'm rather disappointed since we didn't, or did we even get a presentation of who is the "group leader"? It is like they animated this without even adding some more useful information to properly present these new characters, but yeah, still enjoying this.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 10, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2015
I see now why she's the leader (despite not having quite the right capabilities). Despite the nature of their job, Agastia is quite the great company to work at (compared to some irl companies) seeing how they even provide medical counseling at the front companies.

Jun 3, 2022 7:53 PM
Mar 2019
Mizuki is so gullible falling for the sob story every time, funniest part for me.
Jul 27, 2022 4:16 AM

Jun 2021
I forgot the Chief was a literal child lol. Their organization needs a serious restructuring. They should have executives connected to each department who know what’s going on.

The way Kuroitsu kinda played the vampire lady was nice. Used the hanky from their little idol gathering to get a sample, truly evil! Haha. She has a good point about the monsters being more flexible. I guess I didn’t consider a monster having a life outside getting obliterated by the heroes lol. Well, at least they have steady employment right? Probably some decent benefits. This show covers the mundane surprisingly well. I mean it’s not all fighting the hero and that’s it, there’s a lot of day to day stuff too. It’s pretty entertaining to see.

That part where the Chief obliterated the monster was great. Poor kid not only lost her balloon, she got traumatized for life lol.

The poor goon girl really got conned into another crappy gig huh? Well, at least this time she got health insurance included. The life of a freelancing goon can be tough huh? Lol. The Edorangers this ep seem kind of neat, would have liked to see them more in action. I wonder who we get next week.
Jun 2, 2023 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
Guess the leader isn't leader for nothing, she packs a mean punch ^^
May 4, 6:51 AM
Dec 2022
slow,boring,no story, not funny, i get the premise but its suppose to be a comedy at the end of the day so why are they fighting so hard against the comedic bits

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

42 by dronningenavkake »»
Jul 14, 2023 3:54 AM

» Don't bother with the BD, even that is censored

removed-user - Jun 20, 2023

2 by Neidhardt_ »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

31 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

27 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:53 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

23 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.