Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2022 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, this show gets into the idol themes now lol

I mean, I'm not too surprised but they really went for it this time. A very gimmicky episode but kinda amusing. That idol performance was also not too shabby.
Mar 19, 2022 10:34 AM

Feb 2020
This was a heartwarming episode. :) I loved Mummy's character and her performance.

Wolf was so kind in helping her. They looked cute together. <3

SerafosMar 19, 2022 2:42 PM
Mar 19, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
A mummy monster who wants to be an idol. That's great.
Kuroitsu-san could also be the one who can help to train her as well. 😏 Nice debut live from Mummy, it's was the reward from her hard-working.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 19, 2022 12:00 PM
Sep 2015
I don't remember the dog monster at all, is this the first time I see it?
Mar 19, 2022 12:55 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Mummy flew off whilst fighting Blader and decided she wanted to be an idol!
She called Wolf brother wolf which made him want to train her xD. She doesn't have any vocal cords so she can't sing unfortunately. Her performance was also great!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 19, 2022 1:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
An idol mummy xD reminds me of zombieland saga
Mar 19, 2022 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was pretty touching, Mamii was so pretty and cute, and as expected it seems Kuroitsu's "downfalls" are that she thinks about her monsters as her kids and doesn't want to just create tools but thankfully everyone in Agastia is super kind and supporting of each other.

No Mizuki this episode : (

phantomfandom said:

I was about to ask them same.
Mar 19, 2022 3:21 PM

Nov 2009
Awww...

The mummy wants to be an Idol even tho she doesn't have a voice to begin with.

That's actually kinda wholesome.

Literally all the monsters they create are so innocent... LOL

Wolfie is very talented tho, she/he can do loads of things, almost every episode has Wolfie helping in something. Wolfie best Onee-sama, ooops, I mean Onii-sama

(Also we got Mummy fanservice naked going into the body scan (interesting enough, that majority of her body are normal Human instead of like rotting mummy)

___ ___ ___

Blader be ultra confused tho. (narrator said it might be due to fear, but I wonder if Blader is actually into Idols)

At this point, might as well rebrand the Evil Monster Organization to "Monster Entertainment Dept" (too bad Vampy-chan don't like monsters as entertainers. tho partly correct, since monsters can be easily created to have talents above normal humans and dominate the industry)

Also, did not expect the one that compose the song and lyrics to be Megistus... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 19, 2022 7:41 PM
Mar 2015
Mummy became an idol thanks to the cell insert by one leader and another leader writing the song and choregrahphy for her Even Blader fell for her
Mar 19, 2022 7:46 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This time the monster in the spotlight is Mummy, who was actually pretty good at fighting Blader, but thanks to an advertisement she found a new passion in being an idol lol. It was fun seeing her journey to becoming an idol with Wolfie’s help, and later Lady Camula helps her grow vocal cords so she can sing, it was interesting hearing the philosophy behind why she helped her too, the fact she wasn’t designed to be an idol and would have to work for it like a human would, pretty cool. Her performance was pretty good too, it was nice to see her make a big step towards her dream, and of course Megistus was behind it lol.

Also Mummy not being to talk and only grunt and also wanting to be an idol really reminded me of Tae from Zombieland Saga, I wonder if it was homage or not.
Mar 19, 2022 8:40 PM

Oct 2016
Megistus, truly a man among men, what a chad.

Didn't expect an idol episode, but I liked it, really happy to see Mummy's road to success.
Mar 19, 2022 9:41 PM
Dec 2017
This title was already very low-budget, but this episode looked like it was outsourced for a few bowls of ramen.
Mar 20, 2022 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
They were supposed to make monsters, yet keep popping out even more waifus.
Not that I complain.

Mar 20, 2022 10:59 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, another monster made to fight Swordsman Blader, but Mummy wants to be an idol. What the whack lols.

An advertisement which led Mummy to change her mindset, Kuro really faces a problem with her creations doing multiple things at one go, so it's back to Wolf Bete for help. The real problem is that she cannot just hide her zombie self that easily.

Honestly speaking, Wolf Bete can sing also, and she goes beet-red on that. But Camula watching her every move to prohibit her from becoming an idol, only hers managed to fuse cells. But I'd think that literally, this is Mummy's only way to connect with herself, so I guess that fits.

Haha, to think that Golden Boy Chief Megistus was the one behind it all, I wasn't expecting that. What a chad.
Mar 20, 2022 11:51 AM

Mar 2014
Mummy is cute but the whole idol thing is banal, so I kinda disappointed on that part
Mar 20, 2022 1:45 PM

May 2019
Ashhk said:
An idol mummy xD reminds me of zombieland saga

Literally exactly what I was thinking

But anyways, today's episode was the usual antics of Kuroitsu-san & Wolf-kun under an absurdly long, doujin-esque episode title. I know that the main objective of the series is to defeat Blader, but I just think Kuroitsu-san just tries to help her creations in any way possible, which is pretty nice and wholesome. No notes I'd have to say; it's just the comedy that makes me want to stay.
NekOniiChanMar 20, 2022 3:22 PM
Mar 20, 2022 4:55 PM

Feb 2012
Finally makes a monster who could counter Kenshin Blader, but she decides she doesn't want to fight! She wants to be an idol instead!
Wolf Bete is having a great time being called "Big brother" by Mummy.
Lady Camula gave some of her cells to Mummy to grow vocal cords i.e. part of Camula will become an idol.
Who else but the greatest employee at Agastia, Lord Megistus, composed the lyrics to Mummy's song. A goldern boy indeed.
So Kenji was at Mummy's live, unaware it was the bandaged monster he fought earlier as Master Blader but he does have a gut feeling. Kinda disappointed this set up Kenji, his brother Hajime and his frequent customer Miss Kuroitsu to be at the same location but they didn't bump in to each other...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 21, 2022 12:59 AM
Jan 2015
Gigachad Megistus showing off once again.
Mar 21, 2022 1:01 AM
Jan 2015
phantomfandom said:

It's the one they created that learns from blader attacks and thus blader unlocked 2nd form to defeat it.
Originally was looking like an egg.
Mar 22, 2022 10:08 PM

Aug 2021
You don't have to be a singer to be a great idol.
Mar 23, 2022 1:36 AM
Mar 2012
bit sad when talent & life calling becomes incongruent, but very heartwarming Wolfie training Mummy to improve so much. zombiland flashbacks & cute sharkteeth.
Megistus & Camula also great on support.
lol Blader
Mar 24, 2022 2:41 AM

Feb 2019
Probably the weakest episode so far, if I'm strictly honest. Didn't really do much for the idol concept or this character, but Megistus's reveal toward the end was funny enough. I think this was the first time I actually missed the Toku reference, needed to go back and look for it afterward.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
May 1, 2022 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
Animation was dropping like what... but it is still enjoyable. Especially, Camula... 😍
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 11, 2022 9:10 AM

Jul 2015
Megistus truly is the man we need but don't deserve with everything he has done for everyone in Agastia.

Jun 4, 2022 7:25 PM
Mar 2019
A Mummy Monster wanting to be an Idol instead, is pretty funny. Trouble is she cannot speak yet.
This was a Funny episode.
Jul 27, 2022 4:28 AM

Jun 2021
Mummy-chan and Megistus should collab with the other monster idol group from Saga. They’ve got a similarly bandaged up member too haha.

But man, I was surprised Megistus was able to do all that. He’s really a man of many talents huh? Lol.
Mar 14, 2023 3:22 AM
Aug 2021
This shoe truly is a hiddem gem
Jun 5, 2023 8:53 AM

Apr 2013
Finally they made a monster who could beat Blader... and then she becomes an idol. Tough luck I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

42 by dronningenavkake »»
Jul 14, 2023 3:54 AM

» Don't bother with the BD, even that is censored

QPR - Jun 20, 2023

2 by Neidhardt_ »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

31 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

23 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2022

23 by Gator »»
Jun 4, 2023 7:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.