Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 10:01 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it took him that long to realise that she's royal even when coming in close proximity of such a palace?

Quite strange that he didn't connected any string or is he really that dense... but well to be honest it was really sad to see both of them cry like that, but it's indeed not possible to have it Teresa's or anyone else way actually.

But well, let's see what the last episode will offer!
Aug 9, 2018 4:15 AM

Dec 2016
*Current Mood* End of Episode Mistuyoshi
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2018 8:51 AM

Jan 2017
This episode defied logic; fair enough, going in, he had some issues... What were you gonna expect, they had royal guards -they just guard. Nothing else.
But going out... Felt nothing like a royal set up, he gets the door and walks out like it's normal. No guards whatsoever -strange.

This episode was alright, and ijuin gave the episode a good balance; even though the more emotional scenes weren't that disheartening.

Next week is the climax, finally another one off my biggest watching list yet... phew.

P.S.
I was really hardcore shipping ijuin X Alec, I'm so sad that this may not happen.
Aug 13, 2018 5:01 PM

Dec 2012
OMG MITSUYOSHI ;-;

The architecture of the whole country looks like the palace, I can see why perhaps he wasn't putting it together. Plus no one said Reiko was still the nanny, and that she is still living with Teresa.
Aug 14, 2018 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was something…to see Tada like that.. the guy was totally clueless… I felt sad to see him cry like that in the end
Sep 8, 2018 7:41 AM

Feb 2017
God, it was months since I dropped this show. And now I decided to watch it till the end, only two episodes... I regret it already.
I mean, I missed opening because it's really good. And Kaoru's English made my life much happier. But seriously. All this "love" is just extremely unrealistic. Teresa and Mitsuyoshi had almost NO interactions. And now, out of the blue, Teresa is soooo much in love, oh God, it must be true!
It reminds me o Romeo and Juliet. No, it's not that romantic. Main characters are so stupid. Well, I can forgive RaJ but not TadaKoi. You could expect people nowadays to use brains but nope, Teresa is so special she was born without one. So it was only natural for her to instantly fall for someone with one half of a brain.
Besides, okay, I get it. You can't force someone to love the other person. It would be stupid to be angry and Teresa because she doesn't love Charles. She has no obligation to do so. But it was not like she was 100% forced to marry him, was she? I can remember her saying that she's made up her mind and will become his wife. It means all those stuff witch Mitsuyoshi was just cheating on Charles - who really loves her. So not only Teresa is stupid, she's also cheating, heartless insert-curse-word-here. Once again, she doesn't have to love Charles. But she could at least respect his feelings.
Oh wait, no. She would have to THINK! And she's unable to. No brain. Sorry, I forgot.
And, uh... was that mochi scene supposed to be deep, touching or what? Because all I could think of was "You shouldn't put dirty food on plate, next to 'clean' food. Are you trying to pois... oh, I see. I approve.". And what was that staring? It reminds me of Calculon's dramatic long pauses. Except his were actually funny and useful.
Teresa lives in a castle. Teresa has maids. 18 minutes into the episode she tells Mitsuyoshi she's a princess. He's shocked. Yeah, because it wasn't obvious. Everyone lives in a castle. It's only Japanese people that are so poor that they can't.
God, I hope they're not going to be together. I don't know, let Teresa die. She doesn't deserve Charles either.
Sep 30, 2018 10:04 PM

Jun 2013
Poor Mitsuyoshi. He’s the only character I could tolerate from this show. It was sad to see him cry.
Jan 13, 2019 10:09 AM

Oct 2012
Not a great show but I do find it enjoyable even though it's a fantasy world where Google Search Engine doesn't exist.
May 12, 2021 10:36 PM

Jan 2021
So turns out they really were talking about Luxembourg the whole time - and they did a great job depicting the country!!!!! It looks exactly like my photos!!! ≧◉◡◉≦

I also visited the cave-like citadel with the cannons that Ijuin tours!!!!! (✿◠‿◠)

Seeing Tada-kun cry was heartbreaking T_T though Ijuin kinda ruined it loll
Jun 27, 2021 7:25 AM
Jun 2012
If you gonna do unrealistic ending at least go big properly and make him the king of Larsenburg or Prince Consort if Queen holds the ruling power. Anyways this was a great anime really enjoyed it.
Jul 16, 2021 1:24 PM

Sep 2012
next EP MC kills himself and then from Grief and guilt Heroine kills herself
Jul 25, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2017
Why we need more scenes with Ijuuin? What is the point? Why Japan didn't realize a Princess from other country was there? Teresa isn't forced to marry Charles and it doesn't look he's forcing her, then why she must marry him?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 12, 2021 5:46 PM

Jul 2019
Kaoru's VC was amazing in this episode, good lord.

I liked this episode, it was very simple, but it sure as hell goes over a lot of detail and how the two weren't to be from the start. Although romance logic will kill that fate. Anyways, I liked this.

Wonder what will happen with Alec and her feelings too.
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Mar 2019
The scene with Teresa was actually nice but I'm not sure how this will end up. There is only once episode left so I wonder what's going to happen.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

58 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.