Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 3:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, it seems characters should really consider not trusting certain people considering what happened to Takanori this episode. Brainwashed and betrayed...

Haruto has a huge amount of burden to bear on his shoulders. And that's not even all. He still has to protect Asahi. What a tough life this guy has.
Aug 8, 2018 5:36 AM
Jun 2015
First forum post since it was restored!

Anyway I want to like this show but the plot is just dragging. We are almost halfway done and they still haven’t introduced Clive or Nozomi.
Aug 8, 2018 4:49 PM

May 2013
What is the point of lvls and equipment if a lvl 1 with a starter set and unique skill can blitz an entire army equipped with rare items plus a variety of Sense and Guild Leaders with epic equipment. Not even Kirito or Haseo was this OP. Sense doesn't make sense now. Also Now we know that Clive is in the game after all. Now .hack//AnoHana just went to a weird direction
Aug 8, 2018 8:20 PM

Oct 2012
Either Takonori's real life is shite or he's always been super obsessed over Asahi. OK, probably both. With that level of devotion he must have just put his whole life into gaming to deal with Asahi's death.

Not sure where the plot is going. Just hoping it doesn't follow the animation which seems to be going downhill. One thing was alluded to though - did they say a guild or leader was in communication with the game developers? Surely, there's some key to the mystery of Asahi.
Sep 12, 2018 9:20 AM

Dec 2014
well the climax I guess.. and here I thought out of the two remaining characters…Clive will magically reappear or something…
Nov 15, 2018 4:24 PM

May 2012
Pretty impressive episode if you ask me! Really interesting development and I really do wonder how they'll save her!
Dec 28, 2018 3:21 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the pacing is a bit fast. I'm upset that Haruto didn't fight against Takanori.

So, the most powerful guilds unite to capture Asahi. Honestly, I hope that Haruto won't win alone.

Takanori is more like a pedo rather than a normal person.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 24, 2020 7:39 PM
Mar 2016
DarkwindJR said:
What is the point of lvls and equipment if a lvl 1 with a starter set and unique skill can blitz an entire army equipped with rare items plus a variety of Sense and Guild Leaders with epic equipment. Not even Kirito or Haseo was this OP. Sense doesn't make sense now. Also Now we know that Clive is in the game after all. Now .hack//AnoHana just went to a weird direction

Exactly. Pretty bad kidnapping/double-cross too. It was obvious that they were written for that purpose. And they avoided the fight in the beginning. Hopefully there's a good 1v mob fight at least.
Aug 1, 2020 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
What was everyone fighting about again? Everyone desperately wants to help, protect, or own Asahi, but without ever asking her opinion on it. Haruto even brings this up, but he never really asked Asahi what she wanted either. It feels like everyone's just acting selfishly, only being concerned with what they individually want.

Asahi herself doesn't really have much agency in the story. She's seemingly just there to be everybody's goal. Furthermore, I get that Prophet Arts is a powerful skill, but it doesn't seem to be all powerful, as both Haruto and Satsuki get their asses kicked regardless of Asahi's presence. Is it such a unique skill that no one else in the entire server has it, and even if Asahi were taken by some random guild, would Prophet Arts really make them that much more powerful? I'm pretty sure skills that relate to spatial awareness, trap checking, or just playing the game enough to memorize attack patterns would suffice.

Also, I know I should be paying more attention, but I don't really know why Haruto's group were even wandering around, leaving them open to be attacked. If Re-Union's entire server is PvP, are there no safe zones that Asahi could be left in to avoid getting attacked? Are there no moderators preventing the constant harassment? Re-Union just seems like a miserable game to play as is with stuff like how little balancing there is, people getting unique skills, and apparent character perma-death.

Lastly, I'm surprised blood exists in the game. I'd figure characters would bleed data pixels or something, but okay, sure.
Aug 12, 2022 1:08 AM
May 2021
Ainda estou assistindo o 5º capitulo e estou gostando.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

25 by Punkero »»
Apr 17, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

14 by Anderson_22 »»
Jun 28, 2023 3:07 PM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

53 by RioAl »»
Mar 9, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

91 by tony328 »»
Nov 14, 2022 1:08 AM

» Should I watch this show

SofiaBulga - Feb 1, 2022

6 by LightAndShadow1 »»
Feb 2, 2022 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.