Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 1:05 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, that beginning scared me a bit, I thought she was moving away or something like that.
It was a lovely and kawaii movie just as I expected.
Sep 10, 2018 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
It was such a cute and heartwarming OVA/movie. I enjoyed every second of it.

Cocoa's mom is soooo precious! I wish she would have had more screentime during the series. The same goes for Moka as well. The moments they three shared together were really nice.

All in all, I had a good time while watching it. From the overly dramatic first minutes to the ending with all the cast enjoying the fireworks. Very lovely.
Oct 4, 2018 7:05 PM

Oct 2014
Cute movie as usual. Cocoa sister and mother are sweethearts. That cuddling in the bed is very lovely.

And still, thank you for another Rize fan service.

Jan 3, 2019 6:10 AM

Jan 2011
That was pretty cute, and a nice change of pace from the usual antics.
Mar 11, 2019 11:00 AM
Oct 2014
Got to see more of Rize and Cocoa’s family which is great. In the anime, I felt like Chino’s two middle school friends and Syaro held back the show from being perfect. Glad they didn’t have too much presence in this movie
Mar 20, 2019 3:24 PM

Apr 2013
I wonder where Cocoa's family lives, looks a bit like Italy with that scooter and the sea. Since Rabbit House is apparently in Germany, it might be.

Overall just a nice continuation of the second season I guess, felt really like just another three episodes.
Sep 3, 2019 7:23 AM

Jul 2016
What melody playing on Chino's phone? :C
Dec 27, 2019 1:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wholesome movie, to sum it all up!

It was very soothing to see the girls just being who they are and Aoyama-sensei slacking off like the usual. Lol, #feelbad for the assistant having to dress up like a cheerleader to motivate her to write some.

Cocoa's mother stole the spotlight for the show though, she's seriously adorable. Ends up being cuddled to bed instead of waking Cocoa up, was one of the most lol moments of the movie for me.

Lot more focus on Rize too. Gosh, she really is priceless. Chino spilling it out load to confirm her suspicion and Rize totally giving it away after blushing intensely was too kawaii~ I want to see more of her, Season 3 better be coming soon!

I'll give this a considerate 8/10 for the comfy and fun plus more appreciable bonding between the group!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 26, 2020 9:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I see, it's less fun when Cocoa is not around haha, the end was cute, and overal the movie was as cute as the entire series.
Oct 15, 2020 6:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The family of Hotto surely gave me a soothing nuances. Its not even its landscapes and the sceneries that full of relaxing situations, their family was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, i couldn't had a chance to see the male members of the family. I expected one of them would be there too. Alas, there were only Moka and her mom that stayed in the house survived the whole family bakery alone in the mountain landscapes. Fortunately, there were so many costumer that surprisingly really huge, a horde, that Cocoa the energetic girl couldn't even handle the situations. I found it quite relieved and funny at the same time xD.

The relations between Moka and Cocoa was still the same. There were some minor backstory, such as them in a delivery trip (that sign flag at Cocoa back was so funny af xD), and my highlight, Cocoa chibi witch mode! She even had a dream with Chino, and Tippy became their magic. It surely cute, sweet, and almost made me burst of laughter. She was surely my mood booster in the middle of barren life i had xD.

Well, not not mentioned many scenes at the Rabbit Town, Rize more dedicated herself into Chino and the little girls sister, she made that damn funny plushie was surely unexpected event. Together with how much development Chino had, especially with her interaction with everyone. Despite of that, everyone interaction still held the same thing, Chiya always funny as heck, Megu and Maya were cute as always, and Sharon, always in a drunken mode after tasting a little caffeine xD

9/10 for these one. The ost kinda underwhelming, i still prefer the previous season than these movie, unfortunately. Overall, 'a great' level always match up into the series.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 4:13 AM

Sep 2018
If you need to recharge, this film is the solution, the answer to "almost" all your problems. Relaxing narrative, it finds the same atmosphere of the anime series that preceded it. The story reconnects with the TV series thanks to many aspects. The parties in which Cocoa and her family were involved were very pleasant, the ones with the other girls a little less fun, except when there was Rize or Chino. Drawings and animations, good; very beautiful backgrounds and close-ups of the town where Cocoa's family lives and very nice unpublished backgrounds of the city where Chino and the other characters live. The ending is very catchy. As in the TV series, strangely enough, a lot of space in addition to Cocoa, to which a lot of time is dedicated to talk about her past and unpublished aspects until then, was also given to the character of Rize, who seems almost the protagonist and not vice versa , in fact, he deepens a lot about her and her relationship with Chino and how it has evolved over time. Yukata worn by girls are adorable. The part in which Mocha and Cocoa are together on the scooter at the end of the film is very poignant.

8/10
Dec 24, 2020 8:22 PM

Apr 2019
felt like just another episode of gochuumon wa usagi desu ka tbh.

I enjoyed it but it's too short to rate, MOE/10

Mar 6, 2021 12:49 AM

Feb 2020
Aww. What a fluffy and adorable movie. It was basically just another episode of Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka and it worked perfectly that way.

SerafosMay 19, 2022 2:18 PM
Mar 28, 2022 12:02 AM

Dec 2018
i liked it, but i want more tippy
May 3, 2022 11:23 PM

Jul 2019
Yes, what Serafos said! An hour-long episode! I love how this series makes me feel!

Mommy Hotto is a nice addition to the cast and I like the dynamic between her and the sisters.

Rize's dad acting all serviceminded towards the customers (as one should) but grumpy and coarse towards Chino's dad. I wonder where Rize got her manners from. :P

Aoyama makes her editor dress as a cheerleader. Nice!
May 28, 2022 9:54 AM

Feb 2020
Very cute and wholesome movie.

"I'll never forget the time we all spent together."
"I'll never forget you either, Cocoa-chan."

That overly dramatic beginning was really amusing, haha.

That town and the bakery are both really beautiful places.

A heartwarming welcome. Cocoa's mother is such an endearing person. Mocha is also one of my favorite big sisters ever in anime.

Rize's pout face. x3

Chino and Rize's backstory was sweet. After all, Chino loved the plushie Rize gave her. ^^

Mahou Shoujo Cocoa and Chino. <3 Cocoa's dream was hilarious.

The girls looked really cute in their yukatas.

Aww, those rabbits were adorable.

SerafosMay 16, 4:31 AM
Aug 20, 6:54 PM

Aug 2021
really cuteee! its like an extended gochiusa ep. Rize was at her best in the movie and the ending was so sweet. solid 9/10!

More topics from this board

» Licensed by Sentai Filmworks?

Slayer9568 - Sep 27, 2019

0 by Slayer9568 »»
Sep 27, 2019 8:30 AM

» Is this out yet?

Watermaiden15 - May 9, 2018

2 by J0HN_L0CKE »»
Apr 23, 2019 8:00 PM

» Today premiere day! - Gochiusa: Dear My Sister

Lolikon_Extrem - Nov 10, 2017

11 by meguvely »»
May 8, 2018 4:15 PM

» Again reminded of "kiniro mosaic"

MisakiOji - Jun 26, 2017

10 by InfiniteZenith »»
Feb 13, 2018 9:34 AM

» Taneda Risa

JPAW-Sakura - Jun 26, 2017

7 by InfiniteZenith »»
Oct 7, 2017 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.