Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka??: Dear My Sister Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 2:05 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Aug 8, 2018 1:05 PM

Lol, that beginning scared me a bit, I thought she was moving away or something like that.
It was a lovely and kawaii movie just as I expected.

Aug 15, 2018 7:55 AM

"Dear my sister" has many enjoyable elements, showing just how much of an impact Cocoa has on everyone and also how everyone's changed since the season started. It certainly is NOT " a bunch of only semi-related scenes" that some purport the OVA to be.

Sep 10, 2018 9:57 PM

It was such a cute and heartwarming OVA/movie. I enjoyed every second of it.

Cocoa's mom is soooo precious! I wish she would have had more screentime during the series. The same goes for Moka as well. The moments they three shared together were really nice.

All in all, I had a good time while watching it. From the overly dramatic first minutes to the ending with all the cast enjoying the fireworks. Very lovely.

Oct 4, 2018 7:05 PM

Cute movie as usual. Cocoa sister and mother are sweethearts. That cuddling in the bed is very lovely.

And still, thank you for another Rize fan service.

Jan 3, 6:10 AM

That was pretty cute, and a nice change of pace from the usual antics.

Mar 11, 11:00 AM
Got to see more of Rize and Cocoa’s family which is great. In the anime, I felt like Chino’s two middle school friends and Syaro held back the show from being perfect. Glad they didn’t have too much presence in this movie

Mar 20, 3:24 PM

I wonder where Cocoa's family lives, looks a bit like Italy with that scooter and the sea. Since Rabbit House is apparently in Germany, it might be.

Overall just a nice continuation of the second season I guess, felt really like just another three episodes.