Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2017 5:15 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great bonding with pikachu and sensing adventure.
Pretty funny when Satoshi imitating nasshi~ lol

and first time appear the relative of kapukokeko named kapu-something who can heal wound.
megmicaApr 6, 2017 5:27 PM
Apr 6, 2017 6:15 PM

Jan 2016
Pikachu is acting as a friendly pet lately xD Not that I'm complaining but it's like he's getting a more Pokemon-ish nature with Ash and that's ok :P It makes him way more adorable than he already is lol

Ash's experiences with Pokemon shows a more mature side if you ask me. He does silly things more frequently in this series but when it comes to help others, he's really caring :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Apr 7, 2017 2:27 AM

Aug 2015
Kapu Tetefu also known as Tapu Lele makes it's first appearance.
Also known as best Guardian Deity.

But nice little episode, showing both Ash's immature and mature sides.
Apr 7, 2017 10:42 AM

Jul 2008
Capture tease!!! So the Watermon spot is still open, wonder who will fill that up.
Anyway, worldbuilding episode with the debut of the second Guardian mon. Not much to say about this episode beside it being just fun.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Apr 10, 2017 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
Boring episode. Mostly just Ash meeting new pokemon. I hope next episode will deserve the title of anniversary special.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 17, 2017 4:35 AM

Jan 2013

My blue boy Ash has come so far.
Apr 17, 2017 4:17 PM

Nov 2013
lol when i saw the fairy i thought it was either a legendary or a guardian, but then i was like...she is so small and cute, can she really be a guardian?...guess she can lol

awesome episode tho, specially the adventure on the island and the talk between ash and pikachu
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Apr 21, 2017 9:30 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
GDI jfc that blush on Ash's face looked so weird. They need to take those things off Ash's face. I promise, we'll know who he is. OTL But like, I've always kinda assumed that those markings on his face are mostly around his cheek area. But seeing that the blush was above the markings indicates that (at least for Alola form Ash), his markings are below his cheeks. In other series the blush has been shown under his markings though. So that blush threw me for a loop.
I guess my dislike/confusion (having trouble finding the right word) comes from the fact that I always kinda thought Ash's marks were like permanent little blush lines-- you know, like how you see them on other anime characters though maybe you don't see them too much nowadays. But I always thought they were like those just super stylized and I thought they just had them there to give off a sense of innocence or vulnerability. And then when he was actually blushing, I just kinda accepted that there was the blush as part of the design and the character actually blushing-- because I've seen that before too where there's a distinction between the two. This throws a wrench in that idea. I don't even know anymore.

But anyway, this was a cute little episode. I really like the little easygoing moments in this. They're really relaxing and heartwarming. I'm really starting to like that type of vibe in other anime too... like stuff is still happening but it's an easy feeling.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 2, 2017 10:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Boring shoppind girls day!
Boring Ash treausure island in a boring adventure!
Interesting 30 sec. appears Tapu Lele!!!
May 24, 2017 7:01 AM
Dec 2009
Wow, things seemed so peaceful without Rotom around! I like him but it was so quite when just Pikachu and Ash were hanging out alone together, haha. This was a sweet episode exploring their bond and Ash's love of Pokemon ❤︎
Nov 13, 2017 10:20 PM

Mar 2014
This episode had a real Breath of the Wild feel to it. Just seeing an island on the horizon and going over to explore it just for the sake of exploring and having fun. Especially when Ash kept trying to climb the cliff and running out of stamina xD

Cutiefly sounds so weird/funny in the anime though lol. A lot more "buzzy" than I had pictured in my head. And that encounter with Tapu Lele was very nice~

Hearing Ash bring up Oak's lab when he first met Pikachu really hit home for a second, since I had just seen Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! this last week
Mar 16, 2019 5:37 AM

Mar 2010
Aside from tapu leles appearance this was a bit dissapointing even for the SoL feel.

Tho vulpix looked cute with accesoiries
Sep 20, 1:44 PM

Jan 2013
Cute episode, appreciate the focus on just Ash and Pikachu this time around.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 134 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Aug 12, 2019

11 by PrOxAnto »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 133 Discussion

dannymilk - Aug 4, 2019

18 by PrOxAnto »»
Yesterday, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 129 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Jul 7, 2019

13 by PrOxAnto »»
Oct 17, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 126 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Jun 16, 2019

10 by PrOxAnto »»
Oct 17, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 125 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Jun 9, 2019

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Oct 17, 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.