Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Snow White and Hardgore Alice's relationship is getting a bit more stressed this episode..not that should be surprising I suppose.

Swim Swim makes her move again... I feel like she's getting quite daring with her plans. A bit of a cheap shot if you ask me especially since she attacked Hardgore Alice when she was powerless. Also a bit more of background storytelling about the twins. I guess Ripple is seeking for some revenge soon. I mean, it's hard to forget about what happened with her friend.
Stark700Dec 3, 2016 9:40 AM
Dec 3, 2016 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
Another one bite the dust.

I already knew this as LN reader but F you Swim Swim.

Btw, if you want gory angel death.
fateoffateDec 3, 2016 7:56 AM
Dec 3, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2010
So that's the end of the twins, she was killed rather easily.
Alice went out way to easy as well but it was expected that she would die.
The one most at risk now is Swim Swim seeing as pretty much everyone is out to get her, this could get interesting.
Dec 3, 2016 8:55 AM

Jul 2008
Noooo, please don't let Swim Swim die anytime soon!

Dec 3, 2016 9:42 AM

Sep 2015
Alice Hardgore after Top Speed ... I don't want to watch anymore
Dec 3, 2016 9:49 AM
Jan 2013
so Fav is like corrupted politician of magical world and is clearly breaking rules, the question is why. In most fantasy anime authorities are pretty powerful banch why would he risk his skin if he is not that powerful
Dec 3, 2016 9:55 AM
Jul 2012
I really just want Snow, Ripple, Swim, and Cranberry to live. Sadly I can see either Cranberry or Swim being killed off real soon.
Dec 3, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
skyUFO said:

If i may be frank...... FUCK SWIM SWIM!
Dec 3, 2016 10:05 AM

Nov 2014
Is Snow White getting more and more strong? i mean she have his powers without in magical girl mode. We know a little more about Fav and Cranberry.
Dec 3, 2016 10:07 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
So much better than last episode, direction was ON POINT this time. The death of Hardgore Alice hit me the most :(

Next episode is the one i always looked forward to, this will be glorious.
Dec 3, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
rikuhod said:
so Fav is like corrupted politician of magical world and is clearly breaking rules, the question is why. In most fantasy anime authorities are pretty powerful banch why would he risk his skin if he is not that powerful

if you want to know favs motive
Dec 3, 2016 10:14 AM

Jul 2014
Well, as much as I hate her, I have to give Swim Swim credit for killing off most of this show's best characters without mich difficulty. Very impressive, but it's never going to be enough to beat Cranberry and I hope we see Swim Swim suffer a painful, bloody death next episode like Minael did this week.

Fav's conversation with Cranberry was also very interesting in terms of what will happen after this crazy death game comes to an end, but I wonder if it's too late to be introducing that now, as we're nearing the end of the season now so there shouldn't be much left of this show either. Mind you, unless I'm mistaken, there still hasn't been an official episode count confirmed for this series, so who knows if we really are near the end or not?
Dec 3, 2016 10:16 AM

Feb 2016
Yeah, fuck that anime. I already read what would happen and still got mad after watching this episode.

Nobody would have learnt her indentity when there were so many people with umbrellas and Swim Swim in the middle of the crowd should have drawn more attention anyway. That's also contradicting with the rule that normal people can't remember meeting magical girls lol. Seriously, Swim Swim is one of the shittiest and most obnoxious characters I've seen in anime..

The angels are as annoying in human form too. At least they died, but then again the new death had 0 impact.

That Magical World stuff doesn't make much sense either.
Too much shock value, too little logic. Although, I gotta give points to the author for the trolling I guess.

Fuck Swim Swim!

AquamirrorDec 3, 2016 10:23 AM
Dec 3, 2016 10:18 AM
Aug 2015
omfg I am so fucking pissed right now
the only reason I am not droping this is to see that swin bitch getting massacrated
PogChamp
Dec 3, 2016 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
I'm not sure what to think about this episode. It looked like Snow White and Alice were having a good relationship with each other at the beginning. Unfortunately, after that news about what happened in the previous episodes, I wouldn't blame Snow White for being scared since everyone she knew were all gone. I knew Hardgore Alice was going to be the next target as Swim Swim and her gang had figured out her identity. I was beyond shocked
I also feel sorry for Ripple as well and I do believe she'll take revenge on Swim Swim.

Well, we did see the backstory of Yuna and Mina as how they got to be where they are from now. Now it seems that Swim Swim decides that Cranberry would be the next one as she's also the next powerful foe in the game. I have a feeling that Clamberry might outwit Swim Swim and Tama at some point during the game. I'm not even sure what's going to happen from here.

TBH, I'm having a hard time watching the series cause of so many deaths and cruel depictions of characters dying off so suddenly that it seems to be the everyday thing in this show. I really want Snow White and Ripple to survive as they are the only good magical girls left compared to Cranberry and Swim Swim. We'll just see what happens next week.
Dec 3, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
This sucks, This sucks big time. Why do they have to kill all the characters that are actually likable? Screw you Swim Swim. I'm not too fond of Cranberry but I hope she beats the crap out of her.
As an episode, Yes, this was a pretty good episode.

Alice's death was so sad, Why did she have to die? T.T She should have transformed earlier and faster.
At this point I am still unsure what Swim Swim's motives are in killing all these girls.

Lot of interesting info dropped by Cranberry and Fav's little talk.
The Magical Raising Girl Rising Project seems to be something started by a so called 'World of Magic'. The current battle royale is simple a selection test to find the most eligible candidate which explains the whole reducing number of Magical Girls thing. Cranberry seems to be the supervisor for this selection and our bloody battle is obviously illegal. :|
Though if Cranberry is actually the supervisor then what motive does she have in trying to pick a fight with the other magical girls? La Pucelle and even Swim Swim now, What's he reasoning in fighting and killing them? If she was testing them, then isn't kind of unfair that only certain candidates end up fighting her?

Nice to see the other twin die. XD Now if only Swim Swim follows.
Lelouch0202Dec 3, 2016 10:25 AM
Dec 3, 2016 10:24 AM

Mar 2013
Sephil said:
Is Snow White getting more and more strong? i mean she have his powers without in magical girl mode..

No, that's the Lucky Rabbit foot effect.
Dec 3, 2016 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
Alice's death hit me harder than i was expecting!
Can someone fucking kill Swim Swim already?!
Dec 3, 2016 10:34 AM

Jan 2015
aratinga said:
omfg I am so fucking pissed right now
the only reason I am not droping this is to see that swin bitch getting massacrated
"NO" is the answer. LOL
I gotta say that's another "strategic" act by Swimswim. Since no one can help her when she's not in her magical girl form. And attacking her right in the middle of the rain. Talking about rain... Snow White scream so loud but the raindrop just getting intense at the right moment.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 3, 2016 10:44 AM
Jul 2013
Before I watched this I was thinking they might show Hardgore Alice's background. I was hoping they wouldn't though since that is a huge death flag.
Dec 3, 2016 10:45 AM
Mar 2014
I predicted that minael was talking about hardgore alice at the end of episode 9 and i was RIGHT! but i feel so bad for alice, it was not fair! I hate the little bitch swim swim, i predicct ripple will be the one to kill her
Also Cranberry and fav's chat was interesting, couldnt believe how she killed minael that fast
Dec 3, 2016 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
This sucks, This sucks big time. Why do they have to kill all the characters that are actually likable? Screw you Swim Swim. I'm not too fond of Cranberry but I hope she beats the crap out of her.
As an episode, Yes, this was a pretty good episode.

Alice's death was so sad, Why did she have to die? T.T She should have transformed earlier and faster.
At this point I am still unsure what Swim Swim's motives are in killing all these girls.

Lot of interesting info dropped by Cranberry and Fav's little talk.
The Magical Raising Girl Rising Project seems to be something started by a so called 'World of Magic'. The current battle royale is simple a selection test to find the most eligible candidate which explains the whole reducing number of Magical Girls thing. Cranberry seems to be the supervisor for this selection and our bloody battle is obviously illegal. :|
Though if Cranberry is actually the supervisor then what motive does she have in trying to pick a fight with the other magical girls? La Pucelle and even Swim Swim now, What's he reasoning in fighting and killing them? If she was testing them, then isn't kind of unfair that only certain candidates end up fighting her?

Nice to see the other twin die. XD Now if only Swim Swim follows.

I agree that this episode was good. It's sad what happened to Alice and I felt so bad after watching that happened. T.T I don't like Swim Swim at all at this point and I believe Cranberry may have the upper hand on her soon. I was wondering about that conversation between Fav and Cranberry. That seemed very interesting to point out there about that selection process itself. I know she said that she wants to fight stronger opponents but I feel the same way about what her true motives really are in this stage.
Dec 3, 2016 10:59 AM
Oct 2015
I want the final three to be Snow White, Ripple, and Tama and I don't mind if Swim Swim and Cranberry go. However I wonder if there can only be one magical girl left (shades of Highlander) so of course it will be the MC Snow White.

Also the end card at the end of this episode makes it seem like there will be some sort of drama in Cranberry and Fav's camp.
Dec 3, 2016 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
Why do they have to kill the characters that I love? ;v;

Maybe the deaths are Swim Swim fault but I really want Cranberry be killed by her :I
Dec 3, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2016
#HailCranberry... please kill that son of a bitch Swim Swim... tho, this was one of the best episodes imo...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 3, 2016 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
Ako's death actually really upset me....I kind of want to drop this show but I really want to see how it ends so /:
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Dec 3, 2016 11:15 AM

Jan 2015
2 down. 5 left.
People killed by Swim Swim actions: 4

Anime goes faster than I expected. Maybe they want adapt 1.5 too?
This time we got Alice and twins backstories and deaths. I really question Lerche decisions where they put backstories. Outside that, episode was fun as always.
Looking forward for Swim Swim vs Cranberry.
Dec 3, 2016 11:20 AM
Sep 2013
skyUFO said:

I find it amusing how not only the users here, but even the remaining characters are out to get Swim Swim.

She's probably the most hated anime character this season.
Dec 3, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2014
I hate how hardgore alice is killed like that...I don't know why but I still don't hate swim swim... Well if the count was down to four and at the beginning there were seven (If I am no mistaken)... then only 1 have to die.. I Will hate if only one for two survive.... you know
Dec 3, 2016 11:36 AM

Mar 2011
*Me in previous episodes*
"I'm gonna start liking Alice now, it's more difficult to kill her"
*After this episode*
Well shit.

I was so sad for Alice, just F SwimSwim, can't wait to see her dying soon.
Now I'm afraid for Ripple and SnowWhite, I also like them.
Dec 3, 2016 11:48 AM
May 2016
Aquamirror said:
Yeah, fuck that anime. I already read what would happen and still got mad after watching this episode.

Nobody would have learnt her indentity when there were so many people with umbrellas and Swim Swim in the middle of the crowd should have drawn more attention anyway. That's also contradicting with the rule that normal people can't remember meeting magical girls lol. Seriously, Swim Swim is one of the shittiest and most obnoxious characters I've seen in anime..

The angels are as annoying in human form too. At least they died, but then again the new death had 0 impact.

That Magical World stuff doesn't make much sense either.
Too much shock value, too little logic. Although, I gotta give points to the author for the trolling I guess.

Fuck Swim Swim!

Actually the rule was that cameras couldn't pick up magical girls
Dec 3, 2016 11:52 AM

Jun 2012
Damn, Cranberry literally Kano'ed Minael, Fatality!
Dec 3, 2016 12:05 PM

Jun 2010
Poor Alice. You were my best girl. I'll always love you.

Get fucked Minael.

Fuck Swim Swim.
Dec 3, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2015
Swim Swim is intelligent and a good strategist, but that was a cheap shot at Alice :( Let's not forget that she pretty much murdered a defenseless girl of her age, but again Alice's ability makes it pretty much impossible to kill her when transformed. She looks strong as well from how she launched Calamity Mary a few episodes ago.

Fav and Cranberry are breaking the rules and sending fake reports it seems.

Seriously though Tama and Snow White are both kinda lucky to have gotten this far. All alone they wouldn't last long in battle

Now I just hope Ripple survives (and maybe takes out Swim Swim in the process). Next episode title kinda hints at not much going to happen though (servers down), but who knows.

Dec 3, 2016 12:10 PM
Oct 2016
skyUFO said:

Whhhyyy ?? Shes a, freacking nighmare !! I hate her
She kills everyone from the back little coward
Dec 3, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2014
Swim Swim -- i hate you the most.

I wish, Snow White able to save her within the time.
Dec 3, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2010
chiyo-german said:
Swim Swim -- i hate you the most.

I wish, Snow White able to save her within the time.

Too bad Snow White only heard her after Swim Swim slashed her twice and stabbed her twice.
Dec 3, 2016 12:21 PM
Mar 2010
GUYS listen.. you don't understand.
if Swim Swim dies, it is bullshit, also, it is obvious Ripple somehow will kill her cuz of all the "poetic justice" thing, to have her revenge, because she is "the good magical girl", etc.
Unless someone somehow learns her identity, killing her is bullshit, because of her ability.
And obviously, Snow White should have been the first one to get killed, cuz she is so weak and useless.
And DON'T give me that "she is what Magical girls are supposed to be!" bullshit, normally, and logically, she would have been killed 1st, cuz she is so weak and useless ;E
Well in other words... I just hope the fact that Snow White surives (that obviously wil happen) won't make too much bullshit, and some sense
Dec 3, 2016 12:29 PM
Jun 2012
j-l said:
GUYS listen.. you don't understand.
if Swim Swim dies, it is bullshit, also, it is obvious Ripple somehow will kill her cuz of all the "poetic justice" thing, to have her revenge, because she is "the good magical girl", etc.
Unless someone somehow learns her identity, killing her is bullshit, because of her ability.
And obviously, Snow White should have been the first one to get killed, cuz she is so weak and useless.
And DON'T give me that "she is what Magical girls are supposed to be!" bullshit, normally, and logically, she would have been killed 1st, cuz she is so weak and useless ;E
Well in other words... I just hope the fact that Snow White surives (that obviously wil happen) won't make too much bullshit, and some sense

Why wouldn't she survive? The other people are bent on killing each other. All she need to do is wait.

She save and help the most people so far in the story, including one suicidal girl, gaining a protector in the process just because she can't fight people call her weak and useless, that is the most bullshit thing.
Dec 3, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2016
I don't care if Swim Swim is like 7, after killing Top Speed and Hardgore Alice (two of my favorites) I hope Cranberry disembowels her.

I mean, I want Cranberry to die too, for killing La Pucelle, but I am 100% rooting for Cranberry in this one. It was also satisfying to see her take out that other Peaky Angel twin.

Just please let Tama make it out okay, she is a good girl mixed up with the wrong crowd. But given this show's track record to brutally murder everyone I love, I'm not expecting her to make it out alive.
Dec 3, 2016 12:45 PM
Aug 2009
fateoffate said:
Sephil said:
Is Snow White getting more and more strong? i mean she have his powers without in magical girl mode..

She got the item back after finding dying Alice. And, as far I understood, that item is one-time use. In other words, her powers have nothing to do with that.
Dec 3, 2016 12:48 PM

Jun 2010
Deathless said:
fateoffate said:

She got the item back after finding dying Alice. And, as far I understood, that item is one-time use. In other words, her powers have nothing to do with that.

I'm not sure it's one time use, [Citation Needed?]. But I believe what that person was saying was that Alice wanted to give the Rabbit's Foot to Snow White. Snow White being able to hear her with her power while not transformed was the Rabbit's Foot working for Alice, not Snow White.
Dec 3, 2016 12:49 PM

Apr 2014
Hardgore death was the only death so far that made me made mad as she was my fave and then for her to die in such a way made it suck even more even though it was obvious what was gonna happen but still made me hate swim swim and her group even more but thankfully Cranberry is taking care of them and hopefully kills swim swim next ep
"one step at a time"
Dec 3, 2016 12:58 PM
Aug 2009
neonie said:

I'm not sure it's one time use, [Citation Needed?]. But I believe what that person was saying was that Alice wanted to give the Rabbit's Foot to Snow White. Snow White being able to hear her with her power while not transformed was the Rabbit's Foot working for Alice, not Snow White.

Ok, I rechecked episode 6 where the items were introduced that true, it didn't say that it can be used only once. I wonder why I thought it was.
Dec 3, 2016 12:59 PM

May 2016
skyUFO said:

she's got it coming for her, she killed all the waifus.
A pregnant lady, a lesbian, a troubled child like damn how twisted can one little girl be.
Dec 3, 2016 1:05 PM

May 2016
This show makes me nervous in the best way.

Hope Cranberry beats the shit out of swim swim but she probs won't because swim swim is a little bitch and Cranberry was raising dem death flags.

Tama is such a cinnamon roll like please don't kill her Cranberry, save her for later please and let her escape :'(

GET FUCKED MINAEL You l'il cunt.
Dec 3, 2016 1:06 PM

Aug 2016
Ugh, I hate swim swim so much, atleast mina is death....
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 3, 2016 1:09 PM

Jun 2015
The way Swim Swim killed Alice was so cheap. Her death was anti-climatic imo. At least we got some backstory about her. It's pretty tragic. The other angel twin is finally dead. I laughed when she died. I hope Cranberry beats Swim Swim. That would be satisfying to watch.
Dec 3, 2016 1:16 PM
Sep 2015
I don't care who dies. I hate both Cranberry and Swim Swim. I am excited to see the next episode, it will be epic!
Dec 3, 2016 1:17 PM
Oct 2015
Zetsubo667 said:
skyUFO said:

I find it amusing how not only the users here, but even the remaining characters are out to get Swim Swim.

She's probably the most hated anime character this season.

I don't want Swim Swim to die. She is a lil kid and she is trying to survive the only way she can see. Imagine being 6 or 7 years old and put into a death game. Sure lots of those choices are wrong but she did spend many years of her life to get the invisibility cloak for Tama. She recognizes Tama is the weakest of all the magical girls (next to the sleep girl that was 1st to die) and tried to help her teammate.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

254 by minimiau »»
Apr 11, 2023 5:11 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

251 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.