Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2010 6:28 PM
Dec 2008
For some reason im staring to think that Break is not the good guy...
Jul 2, 2010 3:20 AM

Mar 2010
Best ep so far.
Oct 2, 2010 5:31 PM

Aug 2010
I'd be so pissed if I were Oz; he went through all that shit to get close to the father and nearly got shot to death, but the father ended up getting killed anyways. Also, from the Philip's perspective, this would really suck. He was probably expecting his father any minute and a response from Oz. However, he will be kept waiting, soon to learn that his father was killed. Anyways, I enjoyed how Break indirectly accused Master Vincent near the end.
Dec 21, 2010 3:36 AM
Jul 2010
greenmush said:
Im glad Gil wasnt the one that shot him.Its really sad that the father had to die though, hope Phillip doesnt get too sad. Phew almost cried in this episode haha

Yeah, me too.

I loved how Oz finally seemed to show his feelings expressively if you know what I mean. But the guy got shot afterwards which was kinda bad... Well, not for him but for Phillip and Oz. It's just so bad when you promise someone something and then you just can't do it. It feels so bad...

I'm finally starting to like Break. The guy was creepy (more than usual) in the end of the episode. Things within Pandora seem to be more complicated than they look. And that Vincent guy is just wired.
Feb 27, 2011 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
so what happens with philips, they just ditch him, aren they even gonna call for child services or somthing like that?
"were very sorry to tell you that your dad got killed......ok see you later!!!!"

Jul 23, 2011 10:32 PM

Jul 2010
Poor Phillip. He hasn't seen his father for days and then he's gone.
Jan 18, 2012 9:24 PM

Mar 2009
Alice looked really nice in white.
Feb 19, 2012 6:29 PM

Nov 2011
Oz shouldn't make promises that he can't keep lol.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 2, 2012 12:10 PM
Jan 2012
sad ep :/ I wonder what will happen to Philip. For sure, this thread will be incomplete...unfortunately :(
Apr 6, 2012 5:14 PM

Aug 2011
Alice, wet, in just a shirt. Yes.

But damn she's got long hair. Fireplace scene was great and cozy.

The fact that Gil hasn't told much of his story yet has piqued my interest, it looks like the next episode will cover some of these bases. I wonder what's going to happen to Phillip now that his dad's gone...
Jul 30, 2012 4:25 AM

May 2012
A bit of an emotional sided episode, it was quite nice I really liked how Alice showed some emotion as well even for a Chain!
Aug 22, 2012 10:16 AM
Jan 2012
There's still something I can't figure out about this episode: why is Oz so worried about Grim (Phillip's father's Chain) getting killed? As Gil said to Alice before (episode 5) and later shown at the start of episode 23, the death of the Chain causes the link between the Chain and the Contractor to be disconnected, so the Contractor is safe from the Abyss. I understand the girl in episode 5 was dragged to the Abyss because her seal's time was up, not because her Chain was killed.

So again, why is Oz so worried about Grim getting killed? Killing him should supposedly have saved Phillip's father.
FillyAug 26, 2014 9:18 PM
Oct 9, 2012 4:25 PM

Jun 2012
Filly said:
There's still something I can't figure out about this episode: why is Oz so worried about Grim (Phillip's father's Chain) getting killed? As Gil said to Alice before (episode 5) and later shown at the start of episode 23, the death of the Chain cause the link between the Chain and the Contractor to be disconnected, so the Contractor is safe from the Abyss. I understand the girl in episode 5 was dragged to the Abyss because her seal's time was up, not because her Chain was killed.

So again, why is Oz so worried about Grim getting killed? Killing him should supposedly have saved Phillip's father.

Dem plot holes man.
Jul 1, 2013 3:22 PM

Dec 2012
Filly said:
There's still something I can't figure out about this episode: why is Oz so worried about Grim (Phillip's father's Chain) getting killed? As Gil said to Alice before (episode 5) and later shown at the start of episode 23, the death of the Chain cause the link between the Chain and the Contractor to be disconnected, so the Contractor is safe from the Abyss. I understand the girl in episode 5 was dragged to the Abyss because her seal's time was up, not because her Chain was killed.

I know this is abit late but,
Oz noticed that everytime the chain gets hurt, so does the contracter. Hence, why he just assumed that if the chain dies, the contractor will to.

Also, even if he did remember what Gil said in episode 5 (I'm pretty sure he wasnt even listening when those 2 were talking at that time , but just for the argument's sake-) , seeing something with your own eyes > just listening to what someone said.

So yah, u cant really blame Oz for thinking that if the chain dies, the contractor will to, in his current situation.
Dec 9, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
I liked this episode adds to the story line :).
Alice was cute showing her real emotions.
Jul 19, 2014 2:53 AM

Nov 2013
Oh the yandere faces...

Nov 17, 2014 1:23 AM

Sep 2014
Damn i almost cried at the part with Oz and the father.

Dat Echo so cute :3 .
Jul 19, 2015 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
Oz X Alice all the wayyyy <3
Both of them knows the taste of loneliness and emptiness.
Alice wearing large white shirt is soooo smexyy. <3
Jan 30, 2017 1:50 AM

May 2013
Oz needs to stop yelling and being mean to my Gilbert D:<

He did that back then too, when Gil first suggested Oz ask his father about how he felt towards Oz

Now this time, it's about shooting the gun, which Gil DIDN'T do

Stahp it, Oz. Stahp it.
Sep 1, 2018 6:09 PM

Nov 2016
Echo is too cute >.< when she sat on Vincent's lap and he dried her hair off omg so adorable.

The interaction between Break and Vincent was very intriguing. It was interesting to see them dance around the other's words, and the face Break made towards the end gave me chills.

As for Oz and Phillip, I feel so sad for them. The poor father as well. I'm glad that, though it wasn't much, Alice comforted him to the best of her ability. That was such a sweet moment
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

27 by waalex11 »»
Aug 16, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.