Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 8:11 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This started off really wierd but there was a huge jump in chapter 2 and I think he plot became really good. Seeing all of Fuuta's past lives and how he is related to Kouko is you going to be really good. From the looks of it he probably got his "revenge" but she's te one who started everything =O
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Aug 7, 2012 9:47 AM

Apr 2009
Will follow it more and see where it goes. So far I'm not liking it much. She'll probably explain some things at the start of next chapter
Mar 23, 2013 5:53 PM

Sep 2011
Kill that bitch dude, kill her!
PD: Damn, those spirits are so cute.
May 4, 2013 4:57 AM

Feb 2011
wonder if each one of the other lives were tragic like this first one fuuta remembered

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Feb 13, 2015 3:47 AM

Dec 2011
Hmm so they've encountered each other many times in different lives... Neither of them bore the scars back then. From the fact that she was looking for a scar in the first chapter it would seem that the scars were nothing new. Perhaps the world he saw was the first one?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 5, 2016 1:35 AM

Dec 2015
What the fuck is going onnn??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 29, 2017 12:19 AM

Dec 2013
Still weird but this was more interesting than the first chapter. Felt bad for poor Fone in this chapter.
Jul 14, 2020 11:19 PM

Dec 2009
The first time Fone and Rei met, we learn that he could also see spirits (meaning all of his reincarnations could) and that the Priesthood would kill him if they knew as only they and demons call use magic... I wonder what dark foreshadowing that is...

So at first upon believing he was a demon she tried to attack him until he explained himself and helped her use berries as medicine, suggested from the spirits to give to her mother to cure her fever which it did. Love at first sight, over time they started dating for 2 years but she was chosen as a sacrifice to the earth.
Ah, so that's what he meant in chapter 1 that the spirits said their death, meaning the sacrifice brings nothing.

Wow... so after he failed to save Rei as he attempted to kill Stona who was doing the ritual, Stona (Kouko) had already killed Rei when he arrived to the top... when he attempts to kill Stona in a rage, she beheads him with her sword... and he wakes up.
Damn, so in reality even though he cares for her from other past lives and seemingly loves her, in this one she killed his lover, Rei.

...Then he wakes up in the hospital, with Kouko by his side... and when he remembers, she wants him to relive seven more deaths... odd. But very intriguing.
Jul 16, 2020 6:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He's dead 8 times ? wow
Jul 6, 2021 3:07 PM

Jan 2009
he is gonna die 7 more times in different eras huh

so that Kouka girl is actually the Oracle that killed his girlfriend in past life
Nov 20, 2021 7:29 AM

Dec 2015
So he had a past life. Its sad he was too late to save her. I wonder if the more past lives they remember the more emotions and thoughts they end up taking on.

She ended up killing someone he loved in this one so I wonder what he did to her in the others.

Now I'm curious on how they got those marks on their faces.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.