Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 20, 2010 10:17 PM

Nov 2007
Interesting preview:

o Anyone noticed Klom having an arm grown right from where it was amputated. it did look like someone else's, Ishbal reference anyone?

o Also, Milk looks lovely with her hair down her back. doesn't she? I for one, seriously didn't recognise her.

o Sion doesn't look like the Sion from the past episodes, anyone noticed his expression? Well, it could be from the sense of feeling guilty, or may be he IS going to turn into an Evil King. I still remember the promotional video which got me interested in the anime in the first place. Where Sion makes an expression full of wrath and says "There is no place for you to run, Ryner!"

o The guy in the preview, he indeed looks like

o Bastards from Gastark are already pretty much dead meats. How dare they did this to Kiefer? Unforgivable. But if you think again, its nothing compared to killing certain children to fill their underground showcase with sparkling jewels. DEATH. I want each and everyone of them dead. Hopefully Ryner will go berserk and disintegrate there limbs and feed the remaining of their bodies to wild boars, while they are still alive. /rage ends.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 21, 2010 2:14 AM

Feb 2010
Laevantein said:
And oh there goes the enemy..running...again???!!!

Seriously when will this anime kills the bad guy?

Not running! Walking.

Yeah, it's pretty dumb.

"Nooo! You killed so many of my friends! Now that I've bested you in combat, I... I guess I'll just watch while I let you walk away."
Nov 21, 2010 2:58 AM
Jun 2008
sexiji said:

"Nooo! You killed so many of my friends! Now that I've bested you in combat, I... I guess I'll just watch while I let you walk away."

Ryner ,Luke,and Ferris didn't gain upper advantage of Lir.
-Ryner's magic doesn't work against the ring.The ring can create shield....
-Luke's magic string disappears into thin air with just a chant with his rule fragment.
-Ferris is fainted somewhere >.>

Since all the god's eye are dead or brought away by Tiir.Lir has no choice but to leave to place ..
Nov 21, 2010 3:29 AM

Feb 2010
Just because Lir made a shield to defend against his attack that one time doesn't mean he's impervious to anything Ryner throws at him. People use magic defenses all the time in this show. Sometimes they work, and sometimes the other mage is too quick for them and delivers the fatal blow. If Lir doesn't need to fear Ryner's attacks, why would he bother dodging Ryner's spells at the end?

That's why I see it as yet another, "Okay, you killed a lot of people, but we should walk away right now and battle later" moment. Ryner overcame the power of the crystal Lir used against him, and after that moment of triumph he was easily able to destroy Lir's lightning dogs. I understand some of the writer's motivations for stopping the battle:

-Allow Lir that, "Don't... don't know you what you are? Solver of all equations? Oh ho ho!" scene
-Give Ryner and Ferris (and the shippers) a one-on-one scene to verbally establish a deeper bond
-And, most importantly, to keep Lir alive for the Next Exciting Confrontation™!

I still roll my eyes at moments like that. Especially when Tiir says the tried and true, "I'll get you next time, you evil Gastarkian!" line in the same scene ^^
Nov 21, 2010 4:01 AM
Jun 2008
sexiji said:

-Give Ryner and Ferris (and the shippers) a one-on-one scene to verbally establish a deeper bond
most Anime is like that. This is a not even an argument since many Anime is like.naruto,bleach,one piece,To aru,and many more.... >.>"

If Lir doesn't need to fear Ryner's attacks, why would he bother dodging Ryner's spells at the end?
Ryner didn't aim for Lir. Ryner actaully aim for Tiir.

Even when Ryner shoot 4 light bolt, Lir are able to block all of them.Well,if long-range magic doesn't work,then Ryner will try to move a bit closer to shoot the lighting ,but Unfortunately,Ferris block the path.....(drama insert)

What I am trying to say is that, Ryner Knew that the lighting bolt won't work on Lir.So Ryner try to aim it at a level that Lir can dodge it.You can notice Ryner has a smile of victory when he shoot the Lighting bolt to Tiir.
If Ryner shoot directly into Tiir, Lir might notice it and maybe he will stop the attack.

When Tirr leave with the children,Lir will certainly back off.
and yes,Ryner is not a kind of Hero that like to kill people.That why he order Tiir to back off with the Kids

The question is ,why didn't Lir didn't kill them....well,his mission is to collect god's eye,I guess killing pointless stuff is not good.
he was easily able to destroy Lir's lightning dogs.

And Lir can easily create more lighting dog....its a pointless battle.

edit:I think i am a bit confuse between the name Lir and Tiir...there are almost the same ><
MorningGloryNov 21, 2010 4:07 AM
Nov 21, 2010 5:10 AM

Feb 2010
MorningGlory said:
sexiji said:
most Anime is like that. This is a not even an argument since many Anime is like.naruto,bleach,one piece,To aru,and many more.... >.>"

It is important to allow characters to develop, and I'm not arguing against those scenes, MorningGlory. All I'm saying is that I found the reasoning behind the end of this particular fight to be a bit contrived, considering the circumstances ^^

Anyway, I know Ryner's intention was to shoot miss Lir and shoot Tiir, and I know Tiir can't absorb Lir with his God's Eye powers, but is there any line of dialogue that explicitly states none of Ryner's powers would work against Lir while he wields that ring? You mention the lightning bolt (since that's all Ryner seems to use), but I must have missed the part where "Ryner knew that the lighting bolt won't work on Lir." Or those fire spells? Since Ryner's some kind of Legendary Legend of Alpha Stigma legendary legends who can resist those crystals, I wouldn't discount the possibility of his powers somehow being effective.

MorningGlory said:
sexiji said:
he was easily able to destroy Lir's lightning dogs.
And Lir can easily create more lighting dog....its a pointless battle.
"I blast you!" "No, I blast you!" "No, my powers will blast you first!" "Haha, I shall negate your blast with my counterblast!" Etc, etc. Still, like any magical fistfight, I'm sure if they were motivated to slug it out, someone would emerge victorious... and my vote would go to Ryner if his powers can affect Lir.

edit: And yes, Lir and Tiir are just a few letters apart ^^
sexijiNov 21, 2010 5:22 AM
Nov 21, 2010 5:52 AM
Jun 2008
sexiji said:
explicitly states none of Ryner's powers would work against Lir while he wields that ring?
no......I guess i will use my own explanation on this ><

Let's us say that both Miran and Lir is same power.
During when Ryner X Miran.Ferris will block the black doggy and Ryner will shoot the Master.perfect combination...but now that Ferris is fainted .

why Ferris get defeated so easily? maybe she is emo and can't concentrated enough.Just like how she stand in front of Ryner when Ryner trying to shoot lighting bolt. ><

Fire ball?? I remember when Ryner vs Miran.Ryner use fire ball and he block it very nicely,but in this episode I realize the fire ball's accuracy is very bad.Furthermore,fire ball is a dangerous skill. if I am not mistake,some kids die when Lir shoot Ryner's fire ball... Ryner indirectly killed someone >.>

kind of Legendary Legend of Alpha Stigma legendary legends who can resist those crystals
he need to activate berserk skill. maybe killing Ferris might work ....but that will only shorten the story.
Just like what Hero_kun ,he is a bit weak,because rule fragment is a bit unfair.Same goes to Luke, Luke actually is very weak as well, but the Anime portrayed him to be very strong.....Luke is more into brain than brawn.Luke actually explain that his magic string is actually just a normal string but its very strong, hard and long.It doesn't come out and trap people magically.
All I'm saying is that I found the reasoning behind the end of this particular fight to be a bit contrived, considering the circumstances ^^
I guess this is your subjective opinion.... what can I say, Ferris is emo >.>"
Nov 21, 2010 6:07 AM
Aug 2010
This series is awesome, I loved how Ferris appear and the touching promise between them, I just wonder what meant the words of gastark's men about Ryner been a hero relic.
Nov 21, 2010 6:19 AM

Jun 2008
Laevantein said:

And there is something stuck in my head, why those Gastark citizen is calling the eye bearer as a "monster"? i mean they could just easily take off their eyes like what the dude just did to the lady in this episode, which one is the monster anyway???

Actually all people call them monsters. As to why. The logic is quite simple, they are calling them monsters not based on personality or what kind of people they are but based on the crazy power they have and the danger of going crazy and killing everyone around.
The Gastark guy simply doesn't consider himself a monster because despite the power he has, it is all based on using objects, so he is human without them and also he doesn't have a berserk mode where he kills with out discrimination. As about his awful personality, well that is unimportant because his calling the others monsters for their eyes and not on what personality they have.

The episode was good with nice battles, Ferris was actually kind for a little.
Seriously woman, if you feel like that why the hell to you treat him so bad?
Anyway Tiir got his ass kicked. It seems his not all that great if he doesn't have something to absorb. So basically long ranged conventional attacks can kill him.
If Ryner is such a great magician why the hell does he uses that lighting thing 80% of the time and only two or three different spells. That kind of shows lack of inspiration from the writers.
Does anyone know what that gold ring guy did to destroy that supposedly invincible wire Luke put at his hand?

As about Roland, one thing is certain, Sion isn't running the show by a long shot. His such a weak king.

mystik said:

I have a feeling from the preview I'm gonna hate Gastark even more if they are doing bad things to poor Kiefer.

Hmmm.... contradicting feelings. How is it possible not to like what you see but loving it at the same time? This image makes me sad and horny at the same time.
MonadNov 21, 2010 6:33 AM
Nov 21, 2010 6:31 AM
Jun 2008
Monad said:

Does anyone know what that gold ring guy did to destroy that supposedly invincible wire Luke put at his hand?

according to the Wiki....

Its is called Spanquel( not sure how the translator translate this)
Its true function is still remain mystery.
Its the big ball that Lir holding in his hand and it can collect god's eye and cut Luke's wire
Sion isn't running the show by a long shot. His such a weak king.

Obviously is Ferris running the show.
Nov 21, 2010 6:37 AM

Feb 2009
Monad said:

The episode was good with nice battles, Ferris was actually kind for a little.
Seriously woman, if you feel like that why the hell to you treat him so bad?
Tsundere

Monad said:

Anyway Tiir got his ass kicked. It seems his not all that great if he doesn't have something to absorb. So basically long ranged conventional attacks can kill him.
Actually, it's said that he can't absorb Liir(gold ring guy)'s powers. So he can't power up and defeat him if he doesn't have any sustenance. He may eat a person but there isn't any there besides the kids and he can't eat the enemy's powers. Plus he's protecting the kids so yeah. His ass was whooped :)

Monad said:

If Ryner is such a great magician why the hell does he uses that lighting thing 80% of the time and only two or three different spells. That kind of shows lack of inspiration from the writers.
I agree with this one. Though we did get to see a fire spell.

Monad said:

Maybe it's that green orb he's holding.
Nov 21, 2010 6:42 AM

Nov 2007
Monad said:
Ferris was actually kind for a little.Seriously woman, if you feel like that why the hell to you treat him so bad?

Calling him a womanizer and all and beating the crap out of him every the other moment are attempts to make him forget that he is seen as a monster, also, you could interpret it as her way of showing that how she sees him to be just an ordinary human being. Of course, she lacks how to show her emotion, being through enough in her younger days. Lucile saying "so you have got a new expression now". remember that?

Monad said:

I thought it was explained somewhere in the run that magicians wouldn't disclose their magic outside of their country. The magics Ryner uses are the most basics of Roland Empire, and not his speciality. He is considered the greatest magician in Roland Empire become he can decompose other magics and copy whatever is enchanted instantly. Although, no one knew, it was a gift he possessed with his Alpha Stigma, so his reputation actually come from the cursed eyes he has.

Monad said:
As about Roland, one thing is certain, Sion isn't running the show by a long shot. His such a weak king.

Wait until he becomes the real King. (Of course, it will be sad.)
shanimebibNov 21, 2010 6:49 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 21, 2010 6:43 AM

Jul 2009
Probably Izuchi is the easier and the fastest yet has much weaker power compared to the other spell
Nov 21, 2010 6:58 AM
Jun 2008
shanimebib said:
Lucile saying "so you have got a new expression now". remember that?
Lucile is a good guy.I am happy she is free from her parent in the age of 14

Kyousuke from Oreimouto should learn from him
Nov 21, 2010 7:29 AM

Oct 2007
What is wrong with LOL Hero lately? It is like the longer it run the crappier it get.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 21, 2010 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
Nah, it was awesome. Even Ferris wasn't annoying for once. : o Just needs moar Kiefer.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 21, 2010 9:27 AM

Dec 2007
I received a report about this thread, people posting spoilers and the likes. Please use spoiler tags whenever necessary. If you encounter spoilers, please report the designated post to a moderator.
Nov 21, 2010 8:59 PM

Feb 2009
Laevantein said:
Probably Izuchi is the easier and the fastest yet has much weaker power compared to the other spell

Not to mention it doesn't seem to be lethal either(remember episode 2?). That may also be the reason Ryner likes to use Izuchi more.

Ryner has used many spells in this series though. It's just that he favors Izuchi more
Nov 21, 2010 9:23 PM

Jan 2009
ninjapintu said:
Ryner has used many spells in this series though. It's just that he favors Izuchi more
I can remember seven different spells. (The Roland spells, Izuchi, Kurenai and Mizui; Nelpha's Flare Burst; that random Gastark spell that he copied from Sui; and then the one enhancing your speed, and that one shooting out... Uhm, something that looks similar to Miran's ring's power.)
Did I miss any?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 21, 2010 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
ArcticMech said:
Lots of Ferris love here. Look what can happen when she sheds her dango-obsessed, Ryner abusing exterior and says what she actually feels.

YES <3 Well her abusiveness can actually be funny when it's in small doses but yeah when she does it all the time it gets old (for me anyways). Loved how Ferris just showed up, I wasn't expecting that xD She totally pwned in this ep <3

Laevantein said:
And oh there goes the enemy..running...again???!!!

Seriously when will this anime kills the bad guy? all i remember is when Ryner goes berserk and kill those mages back in eps. what 3 or 4?, i thought Ryner is a real monster who could easily kill off those enemies, where is the title "the strongest wizards in Roland"? don't just goes complaining "What a hassle.." kill the bastard..loped off theirs head..

*sigh

Hey don't complain. You want a real anime where the bad guy ALWAYS ALWAYS FUCKING ALWAYS RUNS AWAY ... go watch InuYasha. This is nothing compared to that :'D

Anyways this episode was so full of win <33 When Ryner started crying and was like "Is it okay for me to live" I almost got teary eyed ;-; So touching.

Next episode looks like it will be good too. I don't really care about Keifer, nor like her too terribly much, but I feel sorry for her from what's going on in the preview. And yay I see some ClaughxNoa love going on! <3
Nov 21, 2010 11:02 PM

Feb 2009
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
I can remember seven different spells. (The Roland spells, Izuchi, Kurenai and Mizui; Nelpha's Flare Burst; that random Gastark spell that he copied from Sui; and then the one enhancing your speed, and that one shooting out... Uhm, something that looks similar to Miran's ring's power.)
Did I miss any?

Also Runa's spells

SapphireStar26 said:

Next episode looks like it will be good too. I don't really care about Keifer, nor like her too terribly much, but I feel sorry for her from what's going on in the preview. And yay I see some ClaughxNoa love going on! <3

I am more interested in the name of the next episode "The darkness of Roland". Feels like there will be some big revelation about some dark secrets of Roland.
ninjapintuNov 21, 2010 11:07 PM
Nov 21, 2010 11:48 PM

Jan 2009
ninjapintu said:
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
Did I miss any?
Also Runa's spells
Oh yeah, they had some magic too...
Let's see... Around ep11, was it not?
Right, that holy magic of theirs. They had two spells, Ryner stole one of 'em.
Ryner's arsenal now consists of 8 spells, awesome.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 21, 2010 11:57 PM

Feb 2009
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
Did I miss any?
Also Runa's spells

Also that barrier he cast in episode 7 to stop Milk's Izuchi. That counts as a different magic too? And Nelpha's magic in episode one(forgot it's name).
Nov 22, 2010 1:05 AM

Jan 2009
ninjapintu said:
Oosran said:
Also that barrier he cast in episode 7 to stop Milk's Izuchi. That counts as a different magic too? And Nelpha's magic in episode one(forgot it's name).
>Flare Burst
But I wonder if he didn't just do like he did when disabling all the traps, maybe he just "disabled" Milk's spell as well?
Nov 22, 2010 3:13 AM

Nov 2010
ninjapintu said:
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
Oosran said:
ninjapintu said:
Did I miss any?
Also Runa's spells

Ok people, listen up; copying something a few seconds after uv seen it and remembering it are 2 different things!!! ryner probly remembers a couple of the things he sees and his trusty rusty izuchi and then pretty much relys on copying other peoples magic temporarily to fight. since he cant copy that hero relic lightning doggie thing hes pretty much screwed just like how tirr cant eat it..........i wonder if theres a secret meaning that......
Nov 22, 2010 3:31 AM
Jun 2008
^
I have a different point of view on this

Ryner copy other opponent skill because he wanted to counter it.
If Ryner use skill which is too strong, he might kill his opponent.
but If Ryner use Skill which is too weak, he might kill himself....I think this idea is a bit lousy ....
The other possible reason is that He copy other people's skill to make them fear of him, probably to let them think he is Alpha stigma and there is a chance they might run away from the battle field(episode1) or lose morale in battle(episode11).
it means he is using his Alpha stigma to instill fear on people during battle....

During episode 2 & 13 , I think he uses the same principle when he is dealing with the surrounding people in the school.I think Ryner uses Kiefer to Push away the student from himself because he fear that he might hurt other people .The student in the school hate him even thou they don't know he is Alpha stigma,thanks to Kiefer LoL (I think this is suppose to be a joke..oh well)
MorningGloryNov 22, 2010 3:46 AM
Nov 22, 2010 4:10 AM

Nov 2010
u make a good point and that also makes sense y he got his butt kicked since mr polka dot forehead wasnt afraid of him one bit...lol
Nov 22, 2010 4:17 AM
Jun 2008
mr polka dot forehead is an experience hunter,he can point out that Ryner is the solver of all equation, unlike the crippled pink hair and the loli .They run away from Ryner with fear while mr polka dot forehead run away with a smile of confident. but he lose shamelessly to Lucile thou lol

and yes, I bet Ryner is jealous again of seeing other people know more than himself.I guess the journey(hero's relic collection = zero ) is not that bad overall .
MorningGloryNov 22, 2010 4:20 AM
Nov 22, 2010 9:53 AM

Nov 2009
ninjapintu said:
SapphireStar26 said:

I am more interested in the name of the next episode "The darkness of Roland". Feels like there will be some big revelation about some dark secrets of Roland.

Yes I'm interested in that as well *w* I tend to zero in on the details tho :'D

btw I like how we're all calling that one guy Mr. Polka dot Forehead :'D I'm probably gonna laugh b/c of this next time I see him in the anime
Nov 22, 2010 2:18 PM

Feb 2010
Great, berserk Ryner was the best thing about the show.. don't get me wrong I'm still loving it but I kinda feel like dropping it. Berserk Ryner all the way.
Nov 23, 2010 10:35 AM
Jun 2008
Ryner, as bearer of strongest mage title is way too weak. Everybody is beating him. Every single person is kicking his ass so easily, that it's almost pathetic.

And Tiir was so amazingly strong 2 eps before. He took out Claugh in an instant, not losing any "hp" - now he's getting beaten by a person that has to shout "RAIJUU" or even a longer stupid phrase... Come on. And Ferris. What the hell, a woman with a big sword that can slice through everything, that can beat strongest mage in an instant and moves as fast as magic boosted person?

My score for this show: 10/10, Masterpiece. Dunno why, but I love it so hard.
Nov 25, 2010 4:51 PM
Jan 2010
Why does it look like Ryners not trying half of the fights he's in? even though he probably is

Where the hell is Milk and poor Kiefer
Nov 25, 2010 6:17 PM

Jun 2009
Luke's potential - unrevealed
Ferris stepping on Ryner: where you there? - haha
Intense battle - drama - and I thought Tiir would do something amazing again like what he did with the Roland army, but fighting this person seems like impossible for now

*Ferris close up belly - sexy - woot
but to think that Ferris would really express her feelings as a ?? for Ryner, pretty sweet
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 26, 2010 7:52 AM

Jan 2008
It's good that the quality of the art is now back compare to episode 19 but they did not show full actions in fight scenes. I would love if they did. How come Tiir who happened to be so strong in the past episode got easily defeated by this pink-haired? Ahah...
Nov 26, 2010 8:17 AM

Feb 2009
Lieila said:
It's good that the quality of the art is now back compare to episode 19 but they did not show full actions in fight scenes. I would love if they did. How come Tiir who happened to be so strong in the past episode got easily defeated by this pink-haired? Ahah...

This isn't DBZ. Even if one person appear to be very strong he/she can still have many weaknesses. Lir just used Tiir's inability to eat the children and his beasts. Without them Tiir is just as good as any other human
Nov 27, 2010 11:58 AM

Jul 2009
Yay, awesome episode just as I predicted! ;D LOVED the fighting scenes, Miran is so awesome! Lelouch's voice is so awesome! :D The whole speech about "can I really live" and stuff is kind of lame though ... Animation was EPIC! XD
*sigh* next episode seems like Kiefer and that stupid blue haired girl, useless characters -_-"
Jan 1, 2011 9:00 PM
Nov 2010
So Ryner can unAlphaStigmatize all by himself.

He's so imba
Feb 18, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
I didnt like this episode.

Everytime Ryner leaves to go on his own path, either sion or ferris catch up to him right away. I would have liked him to turn a little more ruthless for a while before being rescued, or at least rampaged and killed one of those gastark spies...

>>How many Dragonball Z characters does it take to change a lightbulb??
Ive got no idea, but it'd take at least 20 episodes!
Jan 5, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
I would of thought that TIr would of shown some potential in this episode, giving the fact that he single handily wasted the entire army of roland with out even flinching. Its like hes suddenly a different person now and is weaker.

Anyways this episode was pretty good, i liked how Ryner overcame his other dark half of being a monster and was able to control the crystallization with out going berserk. It is obvious that he definitively special in some way compared to other Stigma holders.

I loved how Feris came in and helped ryner and it seems their relationship is growing, she is starting to really open up and tell him how she feels, bout time, instead of being such an ass to him all the time.

That one guy from Gastark seems pretty strong and what i do not get is how come luke suddenly wanted to kill ryner, but then out of no where changed his mind?? I mean he had such confidence in his mind and a goal that he was willing to carry out no matter what the cost and then suddenly he changes sides? Whats up with that?

Regarding Sion astal, i believe that Lucile is behind all of his decision making. I mean it seems that way when we hear the last few lines dialogue between them. Its like suddenly he changes his mind and says "no i do not want to kill ryner lute" then Lucile is implying that if he does not carry out that wish he is going to walk down a different path that ends in disaster. I hope more of this will be explained in the coming episodes.

Apr 23, 2013 1:47 AM
Jan 2012
ryner, despite having this god-like ability has been entirely useless throughout this anime. Gastark bro/sis kills a village of people? because ryner throws away a hero relic. Gastark f***er kills three kids? Ryner shoots a couple lightening bolts and lets him walk away. Gastark motherf**ckers about to get their justice from frouwald? RYNER SAVES THEM

ugh, he is so perpetually disappointing.

"I want to live in a world of afternoon naps. You murder my comrades and attempt to kill me? That's cool, cause I love everybody."

Thank goodness for antiheroes like frouwald. They may not be on the winning side, but at least they keep it interesting.
Aug 3, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 2009
That's it? That's the resolution? Well fuck the last two episodes before this...might as well pretend they didn't exist.

Lir is exceptionally cruel or maybe it's Gastark? I'm sure Kiefer would be pissed as hell if she finds out the crystals were forcefully gouged out of Magic Eye users.

Seems like Sion's descent starts here. What's he gonna do now, become a monster himself?

Still annoyed at how Tiir was so damn weak this episode and Ryner's berserk was stopped.
Nov 6, 2013 6:19 AM

Sep 2011
Intro said:
And Tiir was so amazingly strong 2 eps before. He took out Claugh in an instant, not losing any "hp" - now he's getting beaten by a person that has to shout "RAIJUU"

Well... he was pretty dependent on eating magic, but that doesn't work with Lir.
Sep 24, 2015 7:14 AM

Mar 2014
The cry for Justice .
The Determination of a legend .
Nature of Highness .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2015 4:31 AM

Dec 2014
This is frustrating, pink haired scum killed 2 people,
Ryner wants revenge but Ferris intervenes and guy with gold thread did not do anything until the last moments of the fight...

I really hope for the berserk Ryner to disintegrate those 3...

T_T
testamentKAISERNov 8, 2015 5:13 AM
Dec 26, 2015 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
So Ryner finally got that threw his Tick Skull the Serial Killng Cannibal was kind of nice in this episode ..
Jan 10, 2017 4:55 AM

Dec 2015
And the show went retarded again... What was even the point of Reyner leaving if he would return 2(!!!!) episodes later??!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 PM
Dec 2018
What imbecile wrote this crap?
Oh no 2 characters I barely give a shit about, with less than 3 minutes of screen time died in the episode after they were introduced. Oh no, so sad. Bruh I barely give a shit about the characters that have been around for a while, why would I care about these nobodies?

Why is half of the fight just standing around and talking and the other half of mostly just jumping? Are they so incompetent they can't animate an actual fight?

And why are the characters so stupid?
Are the chick and the dude having an argument? Better not interrupt them, that would mean I'll win.
Its as if its staged like a chess game where you can't see anything beyond the single space ahead of you. Characters constantly forget or ignore other players on the field and then get surprised when they do something.
Is edgelord fleeing with the kids? Maybe I should divert my attention to him and turn my back to the other enemy. Oh no, the enemy intercepted my attack, big surprise!

And then the villain leaves. He literally just walks off and none of the brain-dead heroes even try to do anything. This person just killed people that Ryner supposedly cared enough about to get angry and vow to kill him, but he proceeds to do barely anything. How is the greatest mage in Roland this inept?

And fuxk Ferris. She spends the entire series beating this sh!tty, forced joke into the ground and when were finally rid of her, she's back.

Also, why does the white haired dude stop trying to kill him? How tf does he know what happened inside Ryners mind. As far as he knows, pink hair dude triggered the alpha stigma but it malfunctioned. Why would he assume that Ryners suddenly an ally and worth keeping around, and that it wasn't just pink hair dude's equipment sucking ass?
Bananarama_Apr 16, 2021 4:55 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Legend of the Legendary Heroes next season? ( 1 2 )

TheWitcher - May 19, 2012

72 by Hartm12 »»
May 14, 7:17 AM

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.