Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2010 4:44 PM

Oct 2010
wtf did Sano just died.. no don't die i love you ..

Why isn't Chizuru instead man I hate her and now I hate Hijikata as well ><..

Nov 22, 2010 6:25 AM

Jan 2009
NOOOOO why did souji have to die!!!! :(
and harada :(
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Nov 22, 2010 10:23 AM

Dec 2009
This story surely focuses more on history (and oni) more than romance ~~

By killing off all Hijikata's competition at once, maybe they trying to leave more episodes at the end to [finally] develop Hijikata X Chizuru....

...trying to be optimistic, but I don't really believe it myself.
Nov 22, 2010 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
What the FUCK just happened...? Did I see Harada die right in front of my eyes?

All my expectations have shattered. This season is a fail.

... unless they bring back both the bishies in exchange for Chizuru and Sannan.
Nov 23, 2010 7:42 AM

Jun 2009
This was a really sad episode. Harada-san and Okita died D:

Nov 23, 2010 3:31 PM

Dec 2009
OKITA-SAAANNNN *crying hysterically* NOOOO ....
Nov 23, 2010 4:21 PM

Apr 2009
Depressing indeed. :|
Nov 24, 2010 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
Some much love for Chizuru~but all she does is play nursemaid, and bring tea.

Too much sad stuff, something good needs to happen.

Nov 27, 2010 11:43 AM
May 2009
Harada and Okita are meant to die, So they had to die. But the episode was good, Was crying manly tears when I saw that. Went back and rewatched, the last two episodes, when Kondou gave himself up, and Hijikata went berserk.

Not sure if it was just the episodes, or just cause I have great respect for the Shinsengumi and its Captains.
Nov 28, 2010 8:20 PM

Apr 2007
Did they really have to put 3 character's deaths in one episode? That was so depressing. I'll miss you the most, Sano ;____;
Nov 29, 2010 10:43 AM

Aug 2010
Ok so this was just bad. It's not fair that we get to see Hijikata and chizuru's reaction to Okita's death and not Sano's. Would have liked to see Shinpachi's reaction to. Well it was really sad, almost cried when Sano died... He's my favorite character!
What reason is there to continue watching this?
Dec 2, 2010 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
SHINSENGUMI 6

Harada and Koufu team up - nice

Does Okita knew about the life force?? if so, I won't get depressed still.. if not lol
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 3, 2010 5:27 AM
May 2009
Zinvince said:
SHINSENGUMI 6

Harada and Koufu team up - nice

Does Okita knew about the life force?? if so, I won't get depressed still.. if not lol

Okita did, But in that final scene, where he coughs out all that blood, he knew he won't last any longer. So he decided to use the remainder of his life to protect Hijikata and the Shinsengumi. Its the reason why his body wasn't at the scene all that remained was his battered sword.
Dec 7, 2010 7:04 PM

Aug 2009
k0k0 said:

OMG...I TOTALLY agree with you on that!!! TAKE CHIZURU AND SANNAN AND BRING BACK OUR BEAUTIFUL BISHIES TTT-TTT. no one will be sad if they died anyways :P
Dec 8, 2010 8:53 AM
May 2009
aiwanani said:
k0k0 said:

OMG...I TOTALLY agree with you on that!!! TAKE CHIZURU AND SANNAN AND BRING BACK OUR BEAUTIFUL BISHIES TTT-TTT. no one will be sad if they died anyways :P

Actually disappointed about that there, Since Sannan is suppose to die before Okita, with Okita Assisting him when he commits seppuku.
Dec 9, 2010 8:29 AM
Jul 2010
Can I cry now? Okay I admit I cried... this is a depressing episode!!
Okita-san was my fav. character there!! *sobs*
Jan 8, 2011 2:04 PM

May 2010
Either they changed it to make it more exciting, or they were just unclear. Historically, Okita died of tuberculosis, not from mortal injury.
Feb 1, 2011 8:56 AM

Feb 2010
When Chizuru chased okita, I thought he'd turn into a rasetsu, but giving out blood instead. Too bad

Loving the fight scene between Hijikata & Saitou. At first, i thought Saitou is the last person I'd expect to have quarrel with anyone, but it turned out that he's trying to prove that Hijikata's too weak for a battle hehe

Another team up between Harada and Shiranui. I just love the fighting scenes especially, Harada's weapon. He has the best weapon if compared to other Shinsengumi.

Okita? NOOOOOOOOO. I really love him. I can't accept this. NO! I cant stop crying.

Wait........ I guess I missed the part where Harada and Shinpachi died?!

This is so depressing T^T
crimsoncrystFeb 3, 2011 7:40 AM
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Aug 14, 2011 12:20 PM

Feb 2011
Hell, I haven't cried this hard over something which is not real (kind of anyway, since they are historical figures) for a very long time. Since Tales of the Abyss, I think, which I watched over a year ago.
Okita was my favourite character even though I didn't take a liking to him right away. I was awaiting his death since he was shown caughing for the first time. I didn't study his historical background beforehand but tuberculosis sounded like an obvious conclusion. [My favourite characters seem to have a malicious tendency to die after all.]
Despite all of that nothing could have prepared me for his death. Watching his last desperate fight was truly agonising and I'm glad it was late and nobody could see me in that miserable state... And when I saw a lone sword protruding from the ground... I can't even find words to describe it :(
Oct 1, 2012 9:30 AM

Jan 2012
Harada and Okita RIP. I liked the both. In any case, great episode.

Mar 17, 2013 11:12 AM
Jul 2008
Never has my heart been so heavy watching an anime... this is so interesting but extremely sad!

What the hell is Chizuru useful for?!!?!?! Demon???? KMT!
Mar 29, 2013 3:26 PM

Sep 2012
Three characters dying in one episode! Why?! ;;

Chizuru isn't that helpful even though she's a demon.
Jul 7, 2013 3:24 AM
Jul 2018

Souji died. ;______; *sobs*
My tears dropped. Why did that happen?
Just seeing him having the disease made it more difficult for me yet him DIED is much more PAINFUL.
Jul 21, 2013 1:00 AM

Apr 2010
Three characters dying in one episode. . . . I felt sad for Harada and Souji. . . .
Chizuru is useless as usual, should I get used to that?
Nov 11, 2013 5:32 PM

Feb 2011
Fyndra said:
LeeNoriega said:

It IS, however, specualted that Harada Sanosuke actually survived, because there have been gaps in information about why he wasn't on the dead people list. There's a continuation of this rumour, but I guess it's not quite appropriate to write it here.

That's why I thought he might be saved. Even in the game they used this urban legend, so why not adapt it to anime?

For these reasons, I almost yelled at the screen when Harada.... well, you know... I think I'll just stay in denial and write it off as him passing out.

As for Souji, I knew we were going to loose him eventually, but damn. I felt like someone stomped my heart out. T_T
Jan 2, 2014 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
omg !!!...is this the fall of the heroes? LOL sadder than season 1.
Jan 29, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2012
In the character description it's said it's unclear about whether Harada died

"Sanosuke does not die in episode 6 of the second season of anime after defeating Koudou's rasetsu army at Ueno. He fought alongside Shiranui. It is unknown what happened to him afterwards because (spoiler about some next episodes. Basically, he won't meet the others again)
"
May 29, 2014 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
Man... why can't Chizuru just be the one to die. :(
May 29, 2014 8:47 AM

Jan 2010
Mentalii said:
In the character description it's said it's unclear about whether Harada died

"Sanosuke does not die in episode 6 of the second season of anime after defeating Koudou's rasetsu army at Ueno. He fought alongside Shiranui. It is unknown what happened to him afterwards because (spoiler about some next episodes. Basically, he won't meet the others again)
"

Only the character description is unclear. In the anime, Harada did die. His last moment where he said he needs to go to Aizu because Shinpachi wass waiting for him, the screen was focused on his face and it showed his eyes slowly dim as he loses his life. It was so heartbreaking. :( And I think Shiranui knew he wouldn't make it when he saw Harada's wound that's why he just sat beside him and engage him in conversation until he gives in to death. :(

Dammit it's so depressing. Harada became my favorite in the otome game because of his promising ending. But God I hate this. Why'd they have to do Hijikata's route. :'(
Jun 14, 2014 4:01 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, this has gone from sad to flat out heartbreaking. I'm at a complete loss of words about Sano and Souji. I'm going to miss Shiranui too, he ended up being my favorite of the demons. I got a good laugh when he pulled out that sack filled with silver bullets. Such a bad ass. Didn't expect Kodo to die off like that, but it was glorious when Sano chucked his spear into the old man.

I'm a bit nervous to keep watching, I think I'm gonna lose it if Saitou dies too.
May 16, 2016 3:25 PM

May 2013
NUUUUUUUU, Okita and Harada bbs TT^TT

Only my beloved Saitou-kun and Shinpachi are left :'(
Jun 2, 2016 8:19 AM
Jan 2016
Please help me I can't stop crying two of my favourite characters died my favourite is the brave handsome okita and the second favourite is harada and the third one is saito and I guess next episode will make saito die because it is in the review that next episode is about saito but I hope not omg I can't stop crying okita harada T_T
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2010

160 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Why didn't Chizuru... (spoilers)

AriAkiko - May 8, 2011

12 by Kana-Cucumber »»
Aug 22, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2010

61 by justduckyxx »»
May 27, 2018 10:18 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2010

56 by SenChen »»
Sep 22, 2017 2:30 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 3, 2010

100 by MelMelMel »»
May 11, 2017 11:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.