Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2016 11:09 AM

Jan 2014
The things I liked much more in this film than in the series are: Kaifun showed up in only a few scenes so he didn't have a chance to be the way she was in the series; Hikaru slapping Minmay; Hikaru actually confessing to Misa clearly and saying he wants to spend the rest of his life with her; Minmay looked amazing, I loved that pink and white dress. I like how the treaty was signed on September 11. Also, that scene at the end with her going "wan tu suri fo" was kind of creepy. All in all, I liked it. Some parts could've been better, but the most important thing, that is Misa and Hikaru being cute together, was done well, so I'm satisfied.
Apr 17, 2016 7:51 PM
Nov 2015
Really enjoyed that. The animation is stunning and I was watching a boot DVD, so I'd love to see it on BD. The story was compressed but the writers did the right thing and focused on the love triangle more than the rest of the story and did a really good job of actually strengthening that.

I missed the casual goofiness of the TV show, but loved the operatic epic quality it offered. 9/10 for me.
Jul 12, 2016 4:09 AM

Apr 2012
So I watched this as a real gateway to the franchise (I am watching Delta but I decided to really get serious with this franchise), I liked it!
The start is confusing, but otherwise I was able to follow the story.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Aug 3, 2016 11:02 PM

Dec 2014
Amazing movie, but please watch it as a compliment to Macross, not a supplement. Watching this before watching SDF is liking watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya without watching the series first.
Sep 24, 2016 7:13 PM

Feb 2013
That was just silly.

Some thoughts:
- Vandred was more enjoyable.
- Good old fashioned animated gore.
- Good old sexist anime. Nice slap!
- One fish, Two fish, Red fish, (ugly) Blue fish.

4/10 Below average.

Also:
They were interested in "keese" but not um... they abducted a man and a woman... they didn't tell us what else they did...
Nov 23, 2016 8:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Don´t like, just!

The changes in the plot, got me to sleep!!!!
The quality of the draw, is great, but enough!!!

4/10.
Nov 25, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2014
It is a good movie, love the message around culture and has very nice songs x3

The love triangle was fine, I like the idea of Hikaru choosing Misa at the end but no like how the Earth trip was enough to change Hikaru feelings for Misa over Minmay, they would gave them better events to be closer instead just wanderign around the Earth.

I watch the spanish dub version and was really strange watch it without understanding the alien's conversations (there is japanese subs but I don't know japanese >.< ), at least the plot behind the movie is easy to understand.
Dec 4, 2016 9:03 PM
Jan 2015
You should watch this movie for :

- Great Animation

- Hikaru slapping Minmay !
- (Minmay's boobs at the beginning)
- Hikaru chosing Misa without all the drama like the TV serie

And the amazing song "Do you remember Love?".... Wow...I really liked the space fight + love song mix. Minmay was beautiful too at that moment
AP_974Dec 4, 2016 9:32 PM
Dec 13, 2016 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
The art in particular was great, premise is interesting (similar to Space Battleship Yamato), and the action certainly wasn't shabby either. I've rated it 9, mainly from the romance perspective (since romance seemed to be the focus), although I'm excited to dig deeper into the franchise to explore the universe more. My biggest complaint? He should have at least asked the girls if they were willing to share him. Consensual polygamy is a lot more morally justified than cheating.
Feb 13, 2017 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
It's like Hollywood made a remake and removed fifty percent of the quirky charm and put it on speed.
Aug 19, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2015
A great reimagining, improvement and stand-alone movie. Refining the combination of action, drama and love of the series while toning down its lightness, it makes the show from beginning to end, never letting the audience down not only with action but also with the romance: all this contributes to make it the perfect movie. Additionally, the first work who ever gave me an emotional response and the strongest among them.

Between the redesigns of many things (Macross, ships, aliens...), rearrangement of the story (ex: removing traces of the useless Supervisor Army, integration of the Proto-culture ruins on Earth), the way the love triangle is better treated (Hayase is a choice by love and not a side-effect of Hikaru's life choice and giving up on Minmei) and the magistral animation and musical score (the old tracks are well used and the new ones are all great) at work in this movie, the absence of down-time (except maybe for the Earth stranded moments), everything is made to improve the nice experience the series had already delivered into an unforgettable one.
The fact the original creators wish to use Minmei's music to literally end the war by "converting" foes was used here instead of the dumb "stunning ennemies with music in order to kill them" favoured in the TV show makes for one of the most well-made musical action scenes (and finale) of... the medium (? even larger than that).
The aliens language is a good idea, and the way you can notice the influence of "culture"/minmei on them after a while when they talk using japanese (while still retaining some of their own words) is well managed.

The typical violent "Itano scenes" offer a great contrast with the musics and add to the impression of a terrible war (for a movie duration). They shouldn't have been cut out by Mr.Kawamori for the first Blu-ray release.

Too bad the epilogue was animated only later for the video market.

Enjoyment: out of the charts.
Score: 9.9999-/10 Perfectly crafted spectacle, and it even succeeds at being emotional and not dumb.
Because 10 doesn't seem totally fair since it never went beyond what it was. It "simply" reached the extreme limite of what it could be (but that's already an achievement most fiction works don't succeed in)

I should have never read those two pages of commentaries, some are mind-boggling. Mostly:
- "great/incredible/beautiful animation if you consider its age". Seriously, how can't this be considered visually stunning in this day and age? O_O There is absolutely no need to refer it to its production time to qualify it this way.
- "the beginning is hard to follow". This is a critic any work listed on this website (anime movies, series, manga) gets as soon as it doesn't start before every possibly important event in its fictional chronology. It is scary: it sadly could be used to argue that "anime-fans" have a reduced intelligence compared to regular movie/books consumers.
- "lack of character development"/support characters "forgotten": this is a movie plus a fiction doesn't have to put dots on its I in order to feature that. Characters here are pretty well defined/characterized through their clear roles and several scenes pretty early in the movie (interactions, dialogues, expressions/reactions). Those who aren't (while they were in the series) were actually nothing more than tension liberators/comic relief on TV or it's because they have not as much use in the movie (but they are still "supporting" the story as they should). It's a story, so of course the main characters will eventually change in some way (or the change will be that "they don't change") throughout the events like in most stories ever told. You see that for all the heroes trio (and even for the Zentradi people).
Zut, a rant -_-

@CodeBlazeFate I never knew before hearing the japanese version that Kamjin was in the movie. And it's the first time I notice that Max actually chose to be macronized rather than Milia being shortened to human-size.
I just found out that the BrD release had a Minmei's concert scene from Flashback to open its ending, but my file had the end of the scene and credits bugged. Was the scenes with older Minmei preparing her travel, and leaving with Hikaru and Hayase onboard the Megalord-1 added too?
Also, it's so dumb that Kawamori edited out every "gruesome" cut Itano (the director) wanted to add when they made the movie (Macross civilian's head chopping, Milia's slaughter, etc)

St0rmblade said:
I’m not sure if Minmay’s brief shower scene is correct about physics though…do showers even work in zero gravity?

Dd you really think about that during this scene? xD So early in, I still couldn't think properly, too busy to drool over every single picture (included a low gravity shower, over a Minmei song).

As for the TV series being required, I don't think this is truly the case. What you think is missing mostly is "character bits", things that don't appear to someone following this film as it focuses (as a non-choral film should) on the main trio, other characters work being to serve their story (and the larger Scifi plot). Max & Milia for example or Warewa, Loli Konda, even Focker or Kamjin.
I can't imagine the shock you had, coming in without knowing what this project was about. (The surprise must have felt great.)

About avatars, it isn't fair to have Misa be lucky enough to wear her original Mikimoto style, while Minmei gets the modern Mikimoto treatment...

Rei_IIIJul 17, 2020 5:17 AM
Oct 3, 2017 3:53 PM

May 2015
This movie ... I was not ready.
Especially the final battle, oh my god I rarely saw anything so gorgeous in an anime.

The animation and the scenery ... oh my god ... it's simple, at each scene of the film I was in a jaw-dropping mode, f**k ... it was really too beautiful ...

And I'm not talking about the character design, which is at miles from the TV series. Minmay and Misa were really REALLY beautiful in this movie.

And the final battle, clearly the best moment of the film, everything was perfect : the visual, the rhythm, the animation and especially the sound : the song of Minmay was out of this world.

I rarely saw such a good alliance of visual and sound that in this film ending, really i was not ready.

In clear this alternative version of the TV series was absolutely beautiful. Of course the devellopment of the characters was much less important than in the series but this film showed us another show, a great show, which managed to capture the best of the essence of Macross in just 2 hours. Perfect.
Dec 30, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2015
I'm not completely bothered with the change in story and character development -- that's what the TV series is for. It makes an okay standalone movie. (Kaifun is less of an annoyance in this one, so I appreciate it.)

Animation wise, this movie ages really well. The characters are more refined and detailed compared to the original TV series. Wow, Itano's imprint is all over this movie. I'm in absolute awe, especially with the final battle scene.

Overall, I enjoyed it.
Jan 17, 2018 11:20 PM

Jul 2013
So this movie is like a compensation for all the suffering Misa went through in the series. Poor Minmay though, she really did nothing wrong here.
Aug 13, 2018 9:21 PM

Aug 2013
Lost a lot of the charm of the TV series and relegated a fair bit of good side characters to be nothing more than footnotes to simply gloss over. On a more positive note, it was absolutely beautiful and had some of most impressive mecha animation I've ever seen.
Oct 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Jan 2010
I've known about the Macross series for a long time, though I knew it first as part of Robotech. I also knew of the film Do You Remember Love, but only in passing. It was only a few years ago when I first heard Haruka Amami's cover of "Tenshi no Enogu" that I really started to pay attention. However, it wasn't until recently had I finally sat down to watch the TV series and the film. And, well, yeah. It was really good.

You definitely needed to watch the TV series before jumping into this film though. I would have been completely lost otherwise.

Do You Remember Love rewrites a lot of details and reorders a lot of plot points from the TV series, though it keeps major events such as meetings, deaths and discoveries. However, I don't particularly remember some of the film's revelations, unless I somehow completely missed them while watching the TV series. I was half paying attention at certain points, admittedly, but I have no idea how I missed the part where the male and female Zentraedi were at war with each other for hundreds of thousands of years. Also, while I understand why certain character decisions were made such as Britai's defection and the Max/Milia pairing, but due to the film's length, it really rushed things along, to which would have seem absurdly sudden had I watched the film first. Also, Keifun completely disappeared after being transported to the Zentraedi world. And I think Keifun and Minmay were with the Zentraedi for at least a month? I can't believe they managed for that long before arriving back on Earth.

As far as major changes go, I'm surprised that the film ended right before the time skip in the TV series, as if to avoid unnecessarily dragging the story longer than it did prior. Also, I was surprised by moment in Hikaru's room where he was confronted by Minmay and Hayase. That one moment completely captured their entire love triangle, and holy crap was I scared at that particular moment. That was amazingly fierce, and it ended with Hikaru making his declaration of love to Hayase on the spot. Wow.

Anyways, that all aside, this is a beautifully drawn and animated film. I haven't watched too many mecha shows, so I can't quite order them properly for how well I liked them all. Still, in no particular order, I really loved the endings to Gunbuster/Diebuster, GaoGaiGar Final, and the Gurren Lagann films, and now I can add Do You Remember Love to that list of mecha films with great finales.

Oh, and that iDOLM@STER cover, now that I've listened to the original, actually sounds really similar, only with touch ups to make it sound more clear. How 'bout that.
Dec 17, 2018 10:47 AM
Apr 2017
Kleferi said:
One of most beautiful anime movies I've ever watched.

OST, animation, story...
Perfect.

Lynn Minmay >>>>>>>>> all anime female characters
lmao say that again
Jan 6, 2019 8:52 PM

Mar 2014
After a whole two years later + watching the Macross TV series + Getting the Blue-Ray edition with a better & fliud spanish dub cast, I watched this movie again and now I love it more. It got the best parts of the Macross TV in a 2 hours lenght, a very well done work. Since I knew the main plot, it was better the experience since I would focus on the amazing animation, the song (a couple scenes involved to the macross ship used the japanese opening's background music and my mind was screaming "MA-KU-ROSS") and also looking the dialogs that I missed before like the time spans of Hikaru with the girls (he just spent 2-3 days with Minmay while he stayed weeks with Misa at Earth). The movie's final battle is very similar to TV's episode 27 so very cool both battles. Roy's death was more emotional for me in the movie and the TV series (the TV one was just "screw doctors, I'm fine" and puff, he just died, only got little sad because his death made Claudia sad).

Very good movie overall.
Feb 16, 2019 12:10 PM

Aug 2015
Midway through Hikaru and Hayase discover that they are the last two people left alive on earth, yet the almost total genocide of the human race doesn't seem to carry the gravity it should. Global's response to the news just a neutral "I see;" there's no sign of how this news affects the population of the ship, which is in effect the last artifact of human culture. Hikaru, Minmay and Hayase's reactions seem realistic, but no one else seems to care that there is no planet to go back to and that their struggle was meaningless. I don't believe I even read the words 'human race' or 'humanity' even once in the subtitles. It makes for an odd tone when something so grim is handled with indifference by the makers.

I'm fairly certain there is a subtext about a perceived conflict between men and women, no doubt in response to women becoming more integrated into society and interested in asserting themselves, reflected in the tension between the men and Hayase over a perceived lack of femininity, and then writ large in the total war between the Zentradi and Meltradi. But, I would have to be Japanese or well-read in Showa Japanese culture to understand this fully and write more confidently about it. For example, it's not clear to me if Roy is meant to be a caricature or to be taken seriously. Hikaru puts Hayase down early on in the film, saying he doesn't have to follow her orders because she's a woman, which both works to establish his character as some one who doesn't follow orders (something both real life and fictional Japanese armies seem to have a problem with) but by bringing her gender into it, feels like it sets a tone. Hikaru seems to accept Hayase when she carves out a piece of domesticity by setting the table in the ruined home.

I actually did like the love triangle; it seems realistic enough that Minmay and Hayase would develop feelings for Hikaru after being locked up with him for an extended period of time, and also more realistic that Hikaru would have stronger feelings for Hayase since he had to write off Minmay and was with Hayase longer (and 'm pretty sure they had sex). Hayase was my pick for best girl, so I was happy and a little surprised she won, but I have to say Lynn Minmay got a raw deal. Her parents are dead along with everyone else on Earth she ever knew, she was probably thinking about Hikaru during her captivity, and then she comes back as the the third wheel. But hey, at least he didn't tell her to her face "I love Emilia."

As far as I can tell, that sunglasses guy is now an item with the 50 ft amazon woman, lucky bastard lol

The animation is very highly quality, and surprisingly violent. It's maybe a bit odd that a bunch of people who were accidentally taken along with the Macross rebuilt a city inside of it with consumer culture like advertising holograms for major corporations and the like, but I guess Macross isn't really trying to be hard or even logical sci-fi, now is it?

I knew going in that the central conceit was that city pop was going to defeat aliens, which ordinarily in the West would be a satire. In this case, it's a more sentimental message about the importance of music in civilizing people, without which they would be barbarians (the significance of 'culture'), even if it is just a pop song about love. As a result the movie is concerned only really with gender relations, but not in a particularly deep way.
glassknucklesFeb 16, 2019 12:29 PM
Apr 2, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2008
Seems like Kakizaki had to die like a bitch no matter which universe he's in.
May 20, 2019 4:49 PM

Sep 2017
A very solid movie. While I felt like the pacing was a bit weird (I feel like two hours is too long of a runtime, I was getting pretty bored at parts of the movie) I still enjoyed the movie quite a bit. The characters were also good, but nothing exceptional. Kinda sad Roy Focker died, as I liked his character a lot from the small period of time we say him. Art was great, as was the sound design. A film I would definitely recommend. 7/10

GytanzoJun 29, 2019 7:41 PM
Dec 9, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2016
Beautiful. I don't remember many details from the TV series so I can't really make a comparison. Aside from being not necessary, it's probably for the better that I'm not able to. As far as romance and the love triangle are concerned this movie did a stellar job.

Not to mention the gorgeous visuals and the music that was used here. Already worth watching just for those aspects alone.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2020 3:35 AM

Mar 2018
Really enjoyable movie although with tons of plot conveniences and contrivances.
Jul 16, 2020 1:57 PM

Aug 2017
Jaw = dropped

I was glued to the screen from the very beginning, the amount of details everywhere is just mindblowing. I can’t even imagine how hard it was to draw such a detailed Macross… And when I saw Minmay’s first appearance in the film, I almost teared up a bit and felt shivers going down my spine. It was THAT good.

I’m not sure if Minmay’s brief shower scene is correct about physics though…do showers even work in zero gravity? I don’t think astronauts use them at all.

Pretty sure that Minmay haters were waiting for the moment she got Brightslapped Even my manager didn't hit me!.

"Do you remember love" sounded so surreal, coupled with the ongoing battle…there was even a shot of a guy who got beheaded lol. There were several moments with gore in the movie, I think some of them got “censored” or blurred in the previous releases, like it often happens. But anyway, this whole sequence, and the entire movie, is certainly among the most beautiful pieces of animation I've ever witnessed. Stunning drawings, awesome locations, mechanisms and faces true to Mikimoto's design, just gorgeous. Zentradi "mobile fortresses" reminded me of aliens in Gunbuster.

It's pretty obvious though that people should watch DYRL after the original series since the movie format doesn't quite allow for everything to happen very smoothly. It was mostly excellent, but there were some abrupt cuts, and some things (e.g. Max and Milia getting together; still, the scene where he first met her was just...wow) didn't have time to develop at all. But everything else makes up for it. To be honest, I didn't even expect DYRL to be *completely* different from the show. I thought it was a remake with better animation and a somewhat different ending...but I was blown away by the fact that everything was changed and repacked into a story of its own with many new details, while still having the great parts of the original show. That's a deserved 9/10, I think.

Even though I "prefer" Misa, I have to say that DYRL Minmay is one of, if not the most staggeringly beautiful female character(s) I've ever seen in anime. As for Misa, the picture used as her "avatar" on MAL is *incredible*

Lesson for evading heartbreaking love triangles: LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!

P.S. Seems like some of the most crazy cuts were animated by Hideaki Anno, fully or partially:
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36183
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36171
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36167
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36182
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36184
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/36191
What's distinctive about his cuts is that you'll almost always find lots of debris in them.

Even Star Wars makes homages to Macross, huh?
https://youtu.be/fNs2H_NoAiw

Rei_III said:

Dd you really think about that during this scene? xD So early in, I still couldn't think properly, too busy to drool over every single picture (included a low gravity shower, over a Minmei song).

Well, it's natural to be nerdy about such things in a SF movie. The overall scene was awesome though, with Minmay spinning in 0G, accompanied by the same song. Her brief "date" with Hikaru was also very memorable, so much was happening on the screen (including lots of new outfits)
Rei_III said:

As for the TV series being required, I don't think this is truly the case. What you think is missing mostly is "character bits", things that don't appear to someone following this film as it focuses (as a non-choral film should) on the main trio, other characters work being to serve their story (and the larger Scifi plot). Max & Milia for example or Warewa, Loli Konda, even Focker or Kamjin.
I can't imagine the shock you had, coming in without knowing what this project was about. (The surprise must have felt great.)

I agree that it's not "necessary" to watch the series in order to enjoy and understand the movie, it's just that knowing all the characters makes you fill in the "gaps" in the movie and appreciate it more. I just generally don't know why would anybody watch DYRL? first and ignore the original show.
I was very surprised to find out that it was a complete reimagining of the show, indeed. It was great to have so many new quirks, like Zentradi language that they almost stopped using after embracing culture, etc.
As for missing characters, the only one who wasn't "thrown away" was Kakizaki, his role in both installments turned out to be minimal, close to nonexistent x).
Kamujin was the one who killed Focker, I think.
St0rmbladeJul 17, 2020 5:53 AM
Nov 7, 2020 10:18 AM

Nov 2018
Masterpiece. In all the extension of the word. Do not watch if you haven't seen the series or if you don't plan on doing so.
May 7, 2021 10:07 PM

Nov 2015
I think it was better than the series. The movie managed to remove some unnecessary things from the series (things about Ichijo, the secondaries and the part where they go back to earth). And that was the treatment that Macross needed: More epicness and less goofiness.
May 8, 2021 9:49 AM
Jul 2014
This movie was awesome! They took (almost) everything that made the original Macross tv series good and compressed it into a movie. The visuals, art and animation were breathtakingly beautiful. They also made the ship's interiors (both Macross and Zentradi's ships) more detailed and believable. In the original tv series I thought humans didn't really have the technology to survive almost a year in space but in this movie the level of human technology was concistent with their survival. The Zentradi also looked a lot creepier and their ship's interior looked disgusting (lol). The only things I really missed from the original series were the development of the side character's and their relationships and the three hilarious alien spies but I feel like this movie wanted to have a more serious tone than the series which is fine.
Jul 23, 2021 5:24 AM

Dec 2013
Wow, I can't believe I held off watching this for so long. Macross was the very first anime I ever watched so to see this version of the story was amazing! The animation was top notch and holds up today and I was surprised at how many of the songs I knew because they kept getting referenced in later seasons. This almost a 10/10 for me but it was just a little more gritty than I thought it would be (Looking at you decapitation scene)
Mar 11, 2023 12:43 AM
Sep 2013
it was fine, old anime soo be prepared
May 13, 2023 1:54 PM

Oct 2020
I just finished watching the original Macross series and really enjoyed it, so I was very curious when I found out about this movie. I watched the first couple of minutes wondering if it was just bits from the series edited together and was just blown away by the quality of the animation in the opening scenes. The bit where the Macross emerges into light and the theme kicks in was particularly awesome.

I love the redesign of the ship with the huge open bridge and the way the civilian section is apparently part of the ship’s design rather than a city that got beamed aboard by accident. 

Obviously it suffers from condensing 36 episodes into 2 hours, but knowing the backstories from the series definitely helped make a lot of the characters’ actions make sense. I liked the ancient Protoculture city as well, so the additions they made to the story were generally very good. 

I was also pleasantly surprised to find Hikaru still chose Misa over Minmay, I assumed they’d change that for the film as Minmay always seems to be the main character featured on posters and covers. While Minmay was a much more sympathetic and likeable character in the film, I always liked the sparks that flew when Misa and Hikaru interacted in the series. I did feel sorry for Minmay in both stories, but I’m sure she managed to bounce back (in fact we do see that she did at the end of the movie). 

Overall, it was a very enjoyable watch and companion to the series. The series had terrible animation at times but the story and characters made it worth watching. The movie managed to capture most of that and give us some spectacular visuals, so I’m really glad I saw it. 
Jun 5, 2023 11:43 AM
Jun 2023
boring compared to the series
May 20, 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
BluRay isn't enough for this movie, it really needs an 8K scan and a 4K release. Unfortunately the work and dedication put into the movie creates it own problems, the amount of cel layering in some shots means the final product will always be a little blurry. Despite that, I've rarely come across an anime, especially from the early 80s, that looked so thoroughly advanced.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This count as a summary?

Umbreon20 - Sep 14, 2022

3 by Riilu »»
Sep 20, 2022 3:08 PM

» Series Connection?

MrShepherd - Jul 1, 2010

8 by HeirofZor »»
Apr 29, 2020 5:40 AM

» This is the greatest and most beautiful anime movie ever made.

Kleferi - Feb 27, 2010

7 by Xstasy »»
Feb 5, 2020 2:21 PM

» is it a remake?

IshigamiSenku17 - Mar 27, 2016

0 by IshigamiSenku17 »»
Mar 27, 2016 5:44 AM

» Gray_Phantom vs Live-eviL

FormX - Nov 22, 2014

1 by cupc »»
Nov 22, 2014 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.