Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 11:59 AM
Nov 2018
Just watched.....I cried dem 😭😭
Sep 15, 12:32 PM
Nov 2022
good, finally something non depressing.
Sep 15, 1:02 PM
Dec 2022
Huge W episode 😭
Sep 15, 1:22 PM

Aug 2022
So beautiful... .........
Sep 15, 1:27 PM

Jul 2020
Reply to NirvashX1
where that tears come from ??
i mean she is a machinedroid , maybe from radiator leaking ??

@NirvashX1 she's dripping machine oil. a defective humanoid after all, lol
Sep 15, 8:50 PM
Jun 2024
Reply to CarbonMD
Firechick12012 said:
I remember in the game Atri was literally beating the bully into a bloody paste as opposed to just giving her one punch in the face.

Would've spiced up the anime nicely to include that.

I'm getting bored with the show as it is. Waiting for it to wrap up.

watsym said:
He planned to expose Atri as evil, so to do that he took kids hostage at gun point and when Atri punched him, she is evil for punching the guy that's keeping kids hostage at gun point and beating up her master quite severely (who hasn't done anything violent)

Yeah, nonsense
It IS infact nonsense. That whole idea only existed in this adaptation. Though in the VN it was still kinda nonsense bc he was surprised that she actually attacked back and he started begging for mercy even though he shouldve fully expected it given what she did in the past.
Sep 15, 10:04 PM

Oct 2010
This entire series has felt extremely Key/Visualarts. It’s beautiful, funny, cute and sad. This has been a great warmup for Summer Pockets, I’ve loved every minute of this show I picked up with nothing but the synopsis to go on.
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Sep 15, 11:17 PM

Aug 2017
samsterbirdies said:
It IS infact nonsense. That whole idea only existed in this adaptation. Though in the VN it was still kinda nonsense bc he was surprised that she actually attacked back and he started begging for mercy even though he shouldve fully expected it given what she did in the past.

Show could've been awesome if Atri were a real battle mech and not just "rocket punch".
Sep 16, 12:42 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to CarbonMD
samsterbirdies said:

Show could've been awesome if Atri were a real battle mech and not just "rocket punch".
@CarbonMD not sure what you mean by that. atri does think of herself as a battle robot and does do more than rocket punch, but this isn't really a combat kind of show? Idk. Story is about losing everything and finding hope in hopelessness, light in darkness.
Sep 16, 2:44 AM
Aug 2021
A robot somehow came to the conclusion that beating the people who were encouraging her master to commit suicide was more of a priority then saving the master who is on the verge of commiting suicide .
The anime talks about having a "heart" but never quite goes deep into what the hell does it even mean to have a "heart".
Sep 16, 3:41 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to StallionXD
idk man, that "bad guy" started to blame Atri for hitting him once, after he was beating the shit out of her, torturing Natsuki for no reason, that shit was hilarious.

It was kind of a twist for me to know that Atri's former master was Natsuki's mother, but her story was lame, "it was because of bullying!", for real I'm kinda sick that most japanese fiction like this always have to do with bullying and someone wanting to jump off the rooftop, I don't care if it's the reality of the world or some shit like that, it's boring, it's lame, and it's repetitive 😴

Also, Atri just gave that girl 1 single punch? I was hoping to see her literally destroying her fucking face lmao

This shot was cool.
@StallionXD This shot is used in the VN for the CG where ATRI beats the shit out of that guy and doesn't just crush his robotic arm but rips it off - and the only other ending in the [spoilers for VN bad end if you want to check it out after]

VN is the bad end where ATRI murders that guy with a bloodier version of this cg and then tries to kill herself and gets stuck being emotionless, the end
Sep 16, 4:58 AM

Jun 2015
ATRI DID NOTHING WRONG. Must protect her at all cost.

Seriously curious how the tears work, if she have any kind of body fluids in there how does she even refills it lol
Sep 16, 5:00 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to MomoSinX
Glorious episode, there were some changes but @Firechick12012 explained it really well.

For those wondering how Yasuda ended up in the bad ending of the VN, you can probably guess from the amount of red stuff. :DDDDDDD

@MomoSinX what the hell I thought this a little wholesome but nahh
Sep 16, 9:37 AM

Feb 2012
Damn that was a peak episode.
Sep 16, 11:00 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to Aleksu
@MomoSinX what the hell I thought this a little wholesome but nahh
@Aleksu

Haha indeed, Doom Guy would be proud.
Sep 16, 2:36 PM

Jan 2024
Very very good payoff for all the drama they built. Great to see Atri finally able to express herself through crying.

Atri's past was really sad. Atri did nothing wrong, she actually saved Shina with her actions. Being misunderstood and abandoned but still she watched over Shina, she wrote that "I love you" for nothing. Atleast Shina realised her mistake. Loved this episode so much.
Sep 16, 10:53 PM
Dec 2021
realy beautifull :)
Sep 16, 11:14 PM
Jan 2021
Is his mother still alive?
Sep 17, 3:53 AM

Jul 2023
This is definitely a great episode. 5/5.

4/5 if just for the action, but we now have the full picture on why she hurt somebody. Natsuki's mom was being bullied, and Atri correctly slapped that bitch.
patkarununganSep 17, 2:57 PM
Sep 17, 2:41 PM

Aug 2020
I found the conflict a little forced, since mr. Edgy (Yasuda) was the bad guy to begin with. He deserved to be used as a punching bag. But anyways it was satisfying xD

Shiina and Atri - their relationship began with kindness. I find the bullying a reason that explain things faster, but it's fine to me. She really changed in 180 degrees there... But she felt sorry about her actions later. Then again, there was a reason for attacking.

I like this episode. It has some of the most memorable moments in the series. Looking forward to a nice conclusion.

Sep 17, 8:47 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Firechick12012
More changes the anime made compared to the game.

1. In the game, there was never an explanation behind Atri's "I'm high performance!" catchphrase. The anime makes it so that Shiina taught her to do that.
2. In the game, early Atri was never able to emote, but the anime shows Shiina being the one to teach her to be so.
3. Shiina was much crueler towards Atri in the game, even before she got bullied by her classmates.
4. The reason Shiina got bullied in the game was because everyone thought her grandmother was weird and kooky. There was nothing about Shiina telling a classmate off for breaking the rules, and nothing about a play either.
5. The anime shows the teachers trying to help Shiina when she was about to jump off the roof, but in the game, they not only willingly ignored the bullying, but were complicit, to the point where a teacher not only dragged Shiina back to school kicking and screaming, but even claimed SHE was the one causing problems.
6. In the game, Atri is told not to go into Shiina's school. This wasn't depicted in the anime, which likely explains why Atri was able to get into the school in the anime.
7. In the game, Natsuki only managed to get to the roof after Atri had assaulted Yasuda, and Yasuda never went after Natsuki directly.
@Firechick12012 Thanks for the extra bit of information. Im always curious whenever I watch an anime that is adapting some form of novel, what kind of changes there are in it if there is any changes in the adaptation.
Sep 18, 3:08 AM

Feb 2018
Wow that was a good episode, I got a little emotional ;-;

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 18, 10:22 AM
Sep 2020
OMG ISLA CHAN ALPHA VERSION? /s
Sep 18, 11:45 AM
Aug 2024
Finally. It took 7 filler episodes to get the story running and we finally have a direction. I have to admit, after episode 2 I was so confused as to where the story is going, but now that we got some Atri background as well as Natsu's mom and grandma, this anime might actually have a shot at being good. Shiina's character blew me away, such a complex personality displayed in such a small amount of time. Really curious how all of this unveils.
Sep 19, 2:35 AM

Mar 2013
Info dump this episode!
Man, Atri slapping, punching, and stumping villains... felt so good even if it's wrong. I'm disgusted at myself.

Anyway, I wonder what the last three episodes will be all about?!

As someone who hasn't played the VN, I'm excited.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 19, 5:30 PM
Feb 2020
maybe this was the best episode but i think its just too sad for me
what happened to shiina when she started middle school is devastating (also she looks older than a first year middle schooler)
also does this not make atri takuma's aunt?
i hope his name is takuma and i didnt forget his name
Sep 20, 11:02 PM
Jul 2024
"Did you see that violence?" My brother in christ you held two kids hostage and abused Atri WYM HER VIOLENCE ONLY MATTERS YOU POS
Sep 21, 8:58 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Soo yeah last time we had a big cliffhang on atri
Hmm
You know i was thinking, is there some meaning behind the name atri. hmmm

So yeah in this ep uhh more suffering, and a lot of talking. A lot.
Big flashback

I'm still not entirely sure whats gonna happen in the last 3 eps, like uhh
Sep 28, 6:50 PM

Mar 2024
Reply to Firechick12012
More changes the anime made compared to the game.

1. In the game, there was never an explanation behind Atri's "I'm high performance!" catchphrase. The anime makes it so that Shiina taught her to do that.
2. In the game, early Atri was never able to emote, but the anime shows Shiina being the one to teach her to be so.
3. Shiina was much crueler towards Atri in the game, even before she got bullied by her classmates.
4. The reason Shiina got bullied in the game was because everyone thought her grandmother was weird and kooky. There was nothing about Shiina telling a classmate off for breaking the rules, and nothing about a play either.
5. The anime shows the teachers trying to help Shiina when she was about to jump off the roof, but in the game, they not only willingly ignored the bullying, but were complicit, to the point where a teacher not only dragged Shiina back to school kicking and screaming, but even claimed SHE was the one causing problems.
6. In the game, Atri is told not to go into Shiina's school. This wasn't depicted in the anime, which likely explains why Atri was able to get into the school in the anime.
7. In the game, Natsuki only managed to get to the roof after Atri had assaulted Yasuda, and Yasuda never went after Natsuki directly.
@Firechick12012 This isn't true, the play was mentioned in the VN. Play it again.
Sep 29, 12:34 PM

Feb 2016
This episode made me cry
Sep 29, 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
Hahaha...

"What ya gonna do abou'it?" - Gets demolished by Atri.

Loved every single punch!

Finally Natsuki making sense. Very good analysis on how human "heart" works.

Didn't know Atri was a bird name.

Bullying is never funny, but I laughed imagining just how much those NAMELESS shitbag bullies changed the world without ever realizing it! Atri evolved enough to defy the most important rule (not to harm humans) >>> Her model got canceled >>> humanity's progress has been altered. All because of those POS bullies! Wtf, them chanting Jump Jump Jump was crazy! How can anyone blame Atri for going berserk. I'd murder those bitches. Shame Shiina called her a monster even after that. Although it's understandable. People who got to the point where they're about to end it all, are usually irrational. Too bad those two never got the chance to talk.

Also, isn't it funny how Atri is the family guardian angel basically? She saved Shiina (Natsuki would've never been born otherwise), then saved Natsuki where he lost his leg, then at attempted suicide (like mother, like son), then from drowning. And she keeps saving him.

Didn't think I'd start to like this annoying and clumsy robot so much. Atri best girl.
Oct 5, 10:04 AM

Nov 2016
Yeah, Yasuda was fucking trippin lmao.

So much going on this episode. Now we know for sure that Atri got a heart and we're back to fun times...for now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Yesterday, 5:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow so Atri is that old... but it was great to finally have the backstory and also what happened to Natsuki's mother during her past, sure that it's understandable to have a mental breakdown after being bullied like that at school...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Atri: My Dear Moments Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 5

106 by Ashhk »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Atri: My Dear Moments Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 28

55 by Ashhk »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Atri: My Dear Moments Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

43 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Atri: My Dear Moments Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 7

57 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Atri: My Dear Moments Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 31

88 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.