Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 8:14 AM

Apr 2010
Well she almost got home before she got more fries and this time the main was affected as well but he somehow managed to lose wait.
The boxing part was funny and everyone got a go at it, the Cyclops appearing at the right time was also nice the the boxing match was more violent than expected.
Erufuda gaining and losing weight so quickly is probably making people jealous.
Aug 17, 8:43 AM

Mar 2021
Elfuda nearly made it home but still succumbed to the lure of French fries. I like Hitome the cyclops she seems really sweet
Aug 17, 9:02 AM

May 2019
Fantastic episode with plenty of ecchi, in this episode elfuda and naoe have been exercising hard and she wanted a reward so naoe buys her an order of fries but little did they know satero was cooking up a scheme by offering a year's supply of fries to elfuda which she laced with her magic so naoe would get obese too, when kuroeda and oga com and find them overweight, they notice a faint hint of magic in the fries, satero appears and admits, it's on of her tricks to get elfuda to move and expose her naked body to get her embarrassed but Elfuda isn't embarrassed or ashamed of her fat naked body being seen naoe at all saying sh gets MANHANDLED by him all the time, satero gets embarrassed thinking naoe is having sexual relations with elfuda, naoe says it's just massages, satero admit defeat and leaves.

In the second segment, the gang is training in a recently opened because naoe's boss likes peeping on sweaty athletic guys, so the gang start sparring in boxing but nobody wants to fight oga because she's way too big and strong for them, so she gets sad and crawls into a ball in the corner, a new girl enters the gym saying she confused the schedule naoe tries to hide the girls' natures but elfuda says that it's not necessary since the new girl is a cyclops whose name is hitome (hitomi means eye in japanese) and naoe suggests that hitome should spar with oga, and then a grand heavy weight battle begins between the two big girls until they were satisfied. Th Episode ends with a scrolling title card of Hitome.
Aug 17, 9:40 AM

Jun 2024
Satero actually looked pretty great in her working uniform 😎
Aug 17, 10:07 AM

Jun 2017
This was pretty good, i liked the first bit but i hope kusahanada (The plant lady) comes back soon, she's kinda my favorite

The funniest part to me was definitely the joke about Elfuda getting fat on the fries, not because of magic, but her own gluttony.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Aug 17, 2:30 PM

Feb 2019
Please just give these girls ozempic and call it a day
Aug 17, 4:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice to see the Satyr girl return, I had a feeling since that cashier looked suspiciously thicc lol, and her plan actually worked but she wasn’t expecting Elfuda to be fine being seen butt ass naked lol, she also wasn’t expecting to come face to face with Naoe’s junk so she was defeated yet again, I wonder if she’ll ever become friendly with the main gang or not but this bit was fun. I also liked the visuals of Naoe getting down and dirty with the Satyr girl and Elfuda, something he’d never do but pretty hot anyways.

And the 2nd half with the girls sparring with Naoe was fun, I wish we could have actually seen some of the matches but a montage is fine, poor Oga is just too beefy for Naoe to handle tho, which was when the new Cyclops girl came in and this led to an all-out brawl, let’s hope the gym is left standing when they’re done lol.
Aug 17, 7:12 PM

Jul 2022
So much effort, only for Elfuda to succumb to French fries again and regain the weight. The satyr is back, and she's one of my favorites, though she seems a bit more reserved about nudity now despite what her outfit suggests.

There's also a new girl, a cyclops, and it's great that Oga now has a rival for sparring since no one in their right mind would fight a giant bare-handed.
Aug 17, 10:52 PM
Oct 2019
Elfuda did Uno reverse Satyr LMAO

God damn Orge vs Cyclops 😂

I love doing Plank everyday.
Aug 18, 4:30 AM
Aug 2011
I wished this was a 24 minutes series.
Aug 18, 5:46 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, that Ogre and Cyclops have a similar strength XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 18, 6:52 AM
Mar 2023
It was definitely a chapter filled with spicy scenes. The Cyclops character is very sweet.
Aug 19, 5:32 AM

May 2015
Clothes are truly made out of paper in the Plus Sized Elf universe! Try again next time Satero.
Aug 19, 8:02 AM

Mar 2008
I hate that this makes me want some fries seeing them eaten so much....
Aug 19, 1:48 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Reply to traed
I hate that this makes me want some fries seeing them eaten so much....
@traed Yeah, this episode makes me want to get some Waffle Fries from Chick-Fil-A which I know Elfuda would get hooked on very easily. She'll never leave that place until they close on Sundays.
Aug 19, 2:13 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty funny seeing the Mc get fat for the magic fries while elf had resistance to it but ate anyway. The trainer getting scared of the orc punch was great.
Aug 23, 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
The usual episode I guess, humor is hit or miss and the quality is underwhelming.
Aug 24, 10:20 PM

Jul 2017
Elfuda works hard...but then suffers more, and Naoe is added into the mix of overgrowing their bellies, thanks to the elf satyr they met before. All because of the humiliation of being naked, and Elfuda honestly doesn't mind Naoe manhandling her in an effort to lose weight, though karma came back to bite her...

A boxing gym that Naoe's boss opened up for him and his clients to use, it's actually for a good cause this time, learning to spar together. Oga however is a liability due to her big size...but that's not a problem with cyclops Hitome entering because she got her schedule wrong, which is a good fit....to then go full ham on it.

Having fellow giants ain't bad at all!
Sep 16, 1:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Even the MC turned fat because of the Satyr, damn lol. And now we have a giant cyclops, can't say she looks good tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

28 by Gator »»
Sep 24, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Aversa - Sep 14

12 by Gator »»
Sep 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Aversa - Sep 7

18 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 9 Discussion

Aversa - Aug 31

17 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - Aug 24

28 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.