Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 10:50 AM

Dec 2021
U-NEXT and Anime Houdai early streaming of Episodes 1 & 2.

Out of any food you want to recreate from your old world you pick bread... I mean sure it's probably the easiest to make considering they have normal bread in this world already, but still. Bread aside, wouldn't be an isekai without the typical labyrinth, to which is a walk in the park for the gang.

Most of the episode is just a cooking show. Which no complaints except for it making me hungry and craving for some honey. Typical boss fight happened that was over in like less then a minute. As if this dude wasn't occupied enough with being a single father, now he has a pet to take care of as well. Wolf is basically just Ranga from Tensura lol.

More pets or more foes coming the gang's way?

Jul 7, 11:05 AM
Jul 2023
My god! this is adorable!

Some light mystery about the twins origin, wholesome dungeon crawling, and educating the twins about dungeon while simultaneously explaining the world building to the viewers, very meta.

People on Muse Asia live chat starts calling Sil “Femboy god” lol.
Jul 7, 11:36 AM
Apr 2024
I am enjoying this Isekai adventure so far, very cute and wholesome, nice change of pace for once.
Jul 7, 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
I like how goofy looking all the monster have been so far. All my attempts of cooking french toast have ended in failure...
Jul 7, 12:13 PM

Apr 2022
Fluffy paradise but better
Jul 7, 12:58 PM

Mar 2021
This show is simply pure cuteness The animals especially are adorable.
Jul 7, 1:22 PM
Dec 2020
It's really nice and calm show to watch, has that comfy feeling, but I wonder what is wrong with the residents of this world. I mean, protag literally created a party with two children and they're like "yeah, go for it, see what happens" and then they even advise him to try conquering a dungeon lmao
Jul 7, 3:04 PM
Jun 2024
Different from others of its kind. I love how he now has kids to raise whom he calls his siblings as there are no parents at the time. In a way, they are cosines as they are all related in some way to gods.
Jul 7, 4:37 PM
Nov 2023
I’m forgetting what stress used to feel like, this has healed my soul completely. Dumb fun was never better!
Jul 7, 6:03 PM
Apr 2022
this is the best fantasy anime I've watched so far
Jul 7, 6:31 PM

Jun 2023
Ahh I can’t stop smiling after watching this
Jul 7, 7:35 PM

Mar 2014
They are cut and adorable, more than in the manga.

That being said... WTF !!!! they are skipping so much from the manga.

The Anime is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast, many of the stuff shown, didn't happen until much later.

The Anime is bypassing so many chapters...
Jul 7, 7:55 PM

Feb 2019
Yay! The contracted beasts are here! Since I read the manga, there was a scene in the labyrinth that didn't make it in to the anime, but whether it was included or not, didn't really matter in the episode, although
Still, it was a good episode.
Jul 8, 1:21 AM
Jul 2017
Another week of wholesomeness =w=
Jul 8, 1:34 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to AllGamer

The Anime is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast, many of the stuff shown, didn't happen until much later.

@AllGamer Yeah, I noticed the episode skipped plenty of chapters that should be put to introduce the characters. How shame, it's my fav manga to enjoy yet they didn't do the justice.

However, I can guess from the direction the committee took is to make the show as wholesome and calm as possible, which I'm quite okay with, but yeah..... NG.

Anyway, I might start to suggest peeps to read the manga to familiarize themselves with the story instead.

Signature layout designed by myself,
using Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Paint.NET
Jul 8, 4:17 AM

Mar 2013
Enjoyable episode. Too underrated.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 8, 7:18 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to nattadasu
@AllGamer Yeah, I noticed the episode skipped plenty of chapters that should be put to introduce the characters. How shame, it's my fav manga to enjoy yet they didn't do the justice.

However, I can guess from the direction the committee took is to make the show as wholesome and calm as possible, which I'm quite okay with, but yeah..... NG.

Anyway, I might start to suggest peeps to read the manga to familiarize themselves with the story instead.
@nattadasu Hmmm... Maybe I'll check the manga later then.
Jul 8, 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
kinda funny to see them one kick everything, including people
also fun to hear them talk in sync through the episode, FuwaMoco would be proud lol

not sure about all the pets appearing in less than 5 minutes but sure...

the 2 kids kicking stuff together reminded me of another seasonal i watched an hour before (Sakuna-Hime) where the main girl kicked a guy in the belly like they did to the bear and to the bad guy last episode

oh yeah, the little Onyx was cute lol

mc already introducing food ideas in this world, and also found a new business of baiting plenty of bees for the kids to play tag with

so yeah, this so far is a lot of fun, i'm sure it will be an easy finish for me no matter how many seasonals i pick/drop this time
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jul 8, 2:34 PM
Oct 2021
I fell in love with this show already, the kids are a delight in my ears, their happiness are infectious and this show is too cute.

An anti-depression medicine
Jul 8, 4:04 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to nattadasu

AllGamer said:

When you guys say "so much" and "plenty of chapters," how many do you mean exactly? When we opened this episode I expected to see a forest expedition and maybe some interesting reactions to the MC group's power or something, some world and character building, but instead it felt like a season summary. "Oh this happened, and then this, and by the way these characters don't show up again and everything is normal" and now we're making bread and conquering a labyrinth and... he has an electric hot plate? And tent crystals? I'm so lost. But it's cute so don't think about it.

The show/series seems super cute don't get me wrong it's adorable and I love that; if it wants to be chill that's fine, but where is the continuity? Character/worldbuilding? I get not having them as a priority but I have no reason to actually care about anyone besides "cute" and I'm really disappointed so far.

Not at all what I was thinking it would be given the first episode. I'm guessing (hoping) the manga is better at establishing some kind of structure to... well, anything really?
Jul 9, 2:37 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to SawronZXZ
AllGamer said:

When you guys say "so much" and "plenty of chapters," how many do you mean exactly? When we opened this episode I expected to see a forest expedition and maybe some interesting reactions to the MC group's power or something, some world and character building, but instead it felt like a season summary. "Oh this happened, and then this, and by the way these characters don't show up again and everything is normal" and now we're making bread and conquering a labyrinth and... he has an electric hot plate? And tent crystals? I'm so lost. But it's cute so don't think about it.

The show/series seems super cute don't get me wrong it's adorable and I love that; if it wants to be chill that's fine, but where is the continuity? Character/worldbuilding? I get not having them as a priority but I have no reason to actually care about anyone besides "cute" and I'm really disappointed so far.

Not at all what I was thinking it would be given the first episode. I'm guessing (hoping) the manga is better at establishing some kind of structure to... well, anything really?
@SawronZXZ Alright, since i have a doubt myself, I had to reread manga to ensure myself, because I wasn't quite sure if the bakery scene is indeed on the 2nd episode, and even confused by Gran talking to Guild Master and didn't do anything about expedition on E2 lol. Yes, I don't read LN generally if the title released manga ver.

As you can see, I made a mistake by thinking that the committee skipped the whole volume between E1-E2, although in reality they adapted the story almost 1:1. Sorry for that XD

Edit: for stuff you're mentioning like portable furnace and tent-like barrier, even on the manga didn't explains it. It just "oh, it's stuff from Syl, thanks tho" moment.

Signature layout designed by myself,
using Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Paint.NET
Jul 9, 5:56 AM
Jun 2024
Quiet anime I liked this ep
Jul 9, 9:26 AM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Soo apparently they decided to release ep 2 at the same time as ep 1

Otherwise. the ep is about the same as ep 1, without the introduction stuff its smoother.
Nothing too bombastic happened this ep. they're taking it slowly i guess?
The twins talked a lot more this ep, but i dunno, its still not a lot
its a bit weird how the ending of ep 1 doesnt match up with the start of ep 2 but otherwise. It's basically a slice of life isekai anime, for now.
Jul 9, 12:23 PM

Jul 2017
Takumi, Alan and Elena forming the adventurer party White Wings, but feels like their lives are missing something.

And that something...is recreating bread from the old world, because that's the first thing on Takumi's mind. OK...? But still, give Alan and Elena the light of the day, and they'll be elated. And because this is an Isekai, dungeons must matter too, because the twins can guide Takumi quite easily, earning them rather wholesome headpats in the process.

Man, this episode takes so many cues from Tondemo Skill for all of the food creation, and all of the dungeon killing and loot...please handle the dangerous stuff carefully, kids. And once outside of the dungeon, the trio encoutnering an S-ranked Fenrir as a contractual beast which definitely came from Syl, Joule can slip into shadows since he is apt through dark magic.

How many animals does this show want to fit within the fluffy setting?
Jul 9, 2:55 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to nattadasu
@SawronZXZ Alright, since i have a doubt myself, I had to reread manga to ensure myself, because I wasn't quite sure if the bakery scene is indeed on the 2nd episode, and even confused by Gran talking to Guild Master and didn't do anything about expedition on E2 lol. Yes, I don't read LN generally if the title released manga ver.

As you can see, I made a mistake by thinking that the committee skipped the whole volume between E1-E2, although in reality they adapted the story almost 1:1. Sorry for that XD

Edit: for stuff you're mentioning like portable furnace and tent-like barrier, even on the manga didn't explains it. It just "oh, it's stuff from Syl, thanks tho" moment.
@nattadasu Good to know. Sounds like it's primarily the writing then. I'll re-temper my expectations for more of a whimsical series
SawronZXZJul 9, 2:58 PM
Jul 10, 11:05 PM

Sep 2018
Twins are cute as ever though I notice they are a bit too perfect. I like the cute fenrir too. 4/5
Jul 11, 12:57 AM
Apr 2023
Ahh, yees! Cooking and raising kids and now we have legendary pets too Just a great wholesome anime.

Jul 12, 7:55 AM
Jun 2024
I like the art, and really chill but the storyline is easy to predict
Jul 12, 2:28 PM

Dec 2022
have to say i dont like to raise or babysit kids but for some reason seeing other people raising children feels fantastic and i cant stop it
Jul 13, 1:03 AM

Feb 2020
As cute as the first episode. So many aww moments again. :3

Alan and Elena are serious badasses for being that adorable.

SerafosJul 14, 10:52 AM
Jul 13, 10:03 PM

Jul 2023
Not as funny as first episode, but they did a lot of cute things.
Jul 13, 10:45 PM

May 2015
Wholesome moments of baking, adventuring and petting. These kids are pretty talented.
Jul 15, 2:36 AM

Jul 2023
watched the ep2 nd dropped lmao

Jul 16, 11:40 AM
Feb 2015
oh my god this show is so wholesome 😭😭😭😭😭
Jul 20, 3:08 PM
Jun 2012
Its clear with more dialogue the children are not voiced by children.
I wonder how it would have sounded if that had occurred.
Jul 24, 2:57 AM

Nov 2023
Very wholesome and fluffy episode.

Yeah, that labyrinth action was just a piece of cake.

Nice to meet you, Joule.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Aug 30, 10:31 PM

Jun 2024
It's good to have a god on your side to help you on your journey.
That monster looked exactly like an Onyx from Pokemon, at least the head.
The 2 kids are super op.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 16, 8:14 AM

Sep 2012
i am starting to think that the twins are demi-gods like Hercules in Greek Mythology
2 hours ago

Aug 2019
the twins are cute
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 14

28 by HiljainenSipuli »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 7

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 15

32 by YukiTsubaki »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 11

18 by FalseRaven »»
Sep 24, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 4

21 by ElykMori »»
Sep 24, 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.