Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this episode had moments that looked like something out of a soap opera.

That Mangi guy always gives the creeps so the reactions by some of the characters were natural. Oh Hobin, I hope he gets stronger cause he's got that look where he won't back down from anyone.
Jun 19, 11:08 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if Logan Gracie, Munseong's master, is actually a person behind the mysterious chicken mask.

Since I don't think this will get another season, ending Hobin achieving something that chicken mask thought impossible is actually a good way to end Viral Hit. Realistically, Hobin is not gonna get better than everyone, so him doing something everyone think it's impossible is also a good way to prove his strength.

By the way, I think Hobin just make Taehun fall in love with him with just one sentence, and that's the knockout punch for me. I'm pretty sure Taehun even reach dry orgasm the moment Hobin said Taekwando is the strongest.
Jun 19, 11:23 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm wondering if Logan Gracie, Munseong's master, is actually a person behind the mysterious chicken mask.

Since I don't think this will get another season, ending Hobin achieving something that chicken mask thought impossible is actually a good way to end Viral Hit. Realistically, Hobin is not gonna get better than everyone, so him doing something everyone think it's impossible is also a good way to prove his strength.

By the way, I think Hobin just make Taehun fall in love with him with just one sentence, and that's the knockout punch for me. I'm pretty sure Taehun even reach dry orgasm the moment Hobin said Taekwando is the strongest.
@phantomfandom Regarding Logan Gracie, it's not the same seiyuu that the chicken mask and he doesn't seem to be able to talk in japanese. Even though the "mysterious chicken mask" have an exaggerated accent, kinda like a foreigner.
Jun 19, 11:36 AM

Jul 2017
Hobin, now in trouble against the Comedy Crew, all he has is intimidation to go by, plus his 10k round practice of a calf kick. Too bad that Gaeul ended the beef rather quick, which is rather abrupt to have their channel be terminated just like that. But in the midst of Bomi being stalked by Ssireum champion Hwang Mangi, Munseong coming to the rescue...and saying the lines of Samdak...is he really said chicken head, or is it his master, Logan Gracie?

The Ssireum champion who loves to fight, loves women but hates Ikemen, Hobin thankfully was let off with the least of hurts with Munseong around. And with the backlash of Mangi's video, luckily Snapper knew how to deal with it enough to control the narrative and stop the hate train going to them. Of course, Samdak has a video on how to face a Ssireum wrestler, but there's just no way fighting out of that one, and yet, Hobin feels adrenaline within his chest to want to challenge Mangi, after getting some lessons from Taehun who's training his Taekwondo.

Hobin's adrenaline is going up the roof...how will he deal with Mangi?
Jun 19, 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
Getting the opponent worked up is so crazy. I wonder how he’d beat that giant this time
Jun 19, 1:55 PM

Feb 2021
Good episode. I read all the manhwa, they need at least a second season. To fully adapt the manhwa it needs 97 more episodes.
Jun 19, 5:17 PM

Dec 2020
Bruh this ep felt like a recap. Did they do it to cut off some long ass manhwa contents to be able to end in just one more ep? Whatever letz see how they gonna end this
Jun 19, 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
I knew the comedy crew were small fries but they served their purpose and that was make hobin realized that he likes fighting. This time is against a real monster but after taehoon for hobin nothing is imposible even more that same taehoon is helping him train.

I love how munseong is fan of viral hit lol. Looking foward to the next chapter.
Jun 19, 7:04 PM

Nov 2019
Decent episode, it definitely felt dragged out a bit though. Bomi is in trouble yet again but Munseong just absolutely caresses those pectoralis on Hwang Mangi. What an odd sense of fanservice lol

Jun 19, 7:09 PM

Mar 2008
Not sure of Hobin is being brave or dumber than ever.
Jun 19, 7:11 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
The fan service of groping on mangi is hilarious. He asked why everyone is always groping him 😆 next episode is the last one and I doubt will get a second season, but possibly. Will see!
Jun 19, 11:31 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to ST63LTH
Decent episode, it definitely felt dragged out a bit though. Bomi is in trouble yet again but Munseong just absolutely caresses those pectoralis on Hwang Mangi. What an odd sense of fanservice lol

@ST63LTH Can we call it fanservice? IT seems like both were just trying to piss him off. I hope they do more of this as this show is a gem. It's so underrated.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 19, 11:37 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to MasterHavik
@ST63LTH Can we call it fanservice? IT seems like both were just trying to piss him off. I hope they do more of this as this show is a gem. It's so underrated.
@MasterHavik They knew what they were doing haha, there was a close up with Munseong grasping his pecs and everything before it
Jun 20, 12:17 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to ST63LTH
@MasterHavik They knew what they were doing haha, there was a close up with Munseong grasping his pecs and everything before it
@ST63LTH Would have been effective if he was shirtless then. I don't see it. I saw more fanservice in Logan and the TKD dude than this.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 20, 3:06 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to GeoXsf9
Bruh this ep felt like a recap. Did they do it to cut off some long ass manhwa contents to be able to end in just one more ep? Whatever letz see how they gonna end this
@GeoXsf9, no, as I replied earlier it needs 97 episodes to fully adapt the manhwa. Either it ends abruptly with no contimuation or it will have more seasons.
Jun 20, 5:03 AM
Apr 2024
Man, Hobin is crazy lol, this in the manga is incredible to see because in the beginning he fought because he needed to now he wants to fight for adrenaline lol this change is incredible and this fight is very good, but inferior against the kicking fighter lol who as Hobin's teacher It's very funny
Jun 20, 8:19 AM

Nov 2023
Considering the development i've heard it takes later on, i really hope they'll make a second season.
Satoshi17Jun 20, 8:24 AM
Jun 20, 1:07 PM

Dec 2020
Memore said:
@GeoXsf9, no, as I replied earlier it needs 97 episodes to fully adapt the manhwa. Either it ends abruptly with no contimuation or it will have more seasons.

Ic. But did they cut off any scene?
Jun 20, 1:32 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to GeoXsf9
Memore said:

Ic. But did they cut off any scene?
@GeoXsf9, nothing yet, they adapt the manga faithfully.
Jun 20, 1:43 PM

Dec 2020
Memore said:

Noice great to know that
Jun 20, 2:13 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to GeoXsf9
Memore said:

Noice great to know that
@GeoXsf9, you are welcome! I started reading manhwa after one of the episodes.
Jun 20, 3:04 PM

May 2015
Despite all the reused frames every episode this one was actually pretty well animated. Good and consistent drawings with decent amount of movement for a change.
Jun 21, 8:17 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yup, it looks like Hobin is addicted to fighting and we should have seen that coming considering the signs were all there. He gets his adrenaline up so much that he's now willing to take a beating just to get statisfied. I don't think something like that will end well in the long run but for the purpose of this fight he'll probably survive, barely.

Good to see Taehun back and getting to train Hobin although I'm not sure how was he so moved by that phrase. Maybe it reminded him of his ambition as a child? Who knows.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 23, 9:07 AM

Dec 2021
You know, I don't know how it works in this world, but I'm pretty sure that in every world sexual harassment on many cases, is a crime. So why the hell is that ugly bastard still out and about working his job.

Whatever though, looks like Hobin's gotten some help from Taehoon, and this finale's looking like a pretty epic How to Fight livestream.

Jun 23, 3:31 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to IzanaSolos
You know, I don't know how it works in this world, but I'm pretty sure that in every world sexual harassment on many cases, is a crime. So why the hell is that ugly bastard still out and about working his job.

Whatever though, looks like Hobin's gotten some help from Taehoon, and this finale's looking like a pretty epic How to Fight livestream.
@IzanaSolos, yes, let's hope for a second season, otherwise I recommend to read the manhwa. I read it and I like it so much!!
Jun 23, 9:53 PM

Jul 2008
Hobin has a death wish.
Today, 10:10 AM

Feb 2021
Very pity that they abrupt the anime and didn't adapt the manga completely. It would be amazing if they do so!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Today

29 by meldroy_43 »»
9 minutes ago

» Which chapter to continue?

J0hn0 - 5 hours ago

2 by LaptopZ »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

28 by Amber999 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

82 by Amber999 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

23 by matias067 »»
Jun 20, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.