Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 10:51 AM

Dec 2021
Wow, Allen's at a loss... Oh well, who cares. Just one more episode of this dogshit left, thankfully.

Jun 3, 12:30 PM
Sep 2015
Can't believe the next episode is the final one.
Jun 3, 2:30 PM
Oct 2022
Finally Allen chose to save those kid and almost kill the Black Wolf Knight. Too bad that this anime is not good at all, the OP song is great, but I do not like that much this anime till now. One more episode and it’s done.

Why did they caged Henriette? About the battle between Allen and Lizette, it had weak animation and not interesting at all. I was expecting more from it. Well, the studio had a low budget invested in the anime’s adaptation.
Jun 3, 4:44 PM

Jan 2016
MC keeps flip flopping rapidly between OPOP and imperfect OP. I seriously thought he might have only saved his harem and then would get scolded for it.

Curtis be tripping, Alan likely knows, but not really sure what to do with it, honestly very confused and weird and only logical step is for Alan and gang to save her. Henriette missing the big picture and thinking to logically with what her punishment would be.

It's crazy how this is my favorite anime I look forward to watching every new episode. This 5/10 anime, want to watch new episode more than my 8/10, really want to know why.

3/5 this episode, gave slightly more context of why he's getting pauses (not a [destined?] hero anymore), but usual garbage et cetera. Looking forward to final episode! This anime should not get a 2nd season so hope it's a BANGER.

Jun 3, 5:15 PM
Sep 2022
I don't understand how they made so many mistakes, the manga is much better than the anime.
Jun 3, 9:48 PM
May 2021
Poor anime getting a lot of hate 😢 anyway, Curtis 🤯🤯🤯
Jun 3, 11:33 PM
Apr 2023
Final episode next. I am proud to say I'll get to finish watching and enduring one of the worst animes ever made in current times.
My sympathies go to the author of the light novel. It might be that the light novel is not that good but for it to be butchered even further is just sad.
Jun 4, 1:20 AM
Apr 2024
I still don't understand why this anime has such a bad rating, this anime is good, with super captivating characters, a complete story and several interesting twists, of course it's not a masterpiece, but it's a great anime and I loved it. episode, proving that Allen is a great protagonist and that he can be kind almost all the time and with that killer vibe if necessary. And it's obvious that this ending will be tense because even though Henriette guarantees that nothing will happen to her with Allen, her so-called cousin is clearly someone who wants her badly. Next week promises.
Jun 4, 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
Alan remaining composed against Oswald, at least he came prepared this time, and so too is Oswald. But in the heat, vice-captain Cella having to pull him out to face their face, their goals now become mysterious once again, and Lizette has Oswald meted out his punishment directly, while keeping things moving, as well as Henriette.

Being able to move into the Imperial Capital is one thing, but getting found out is another, and thankfully, there're secret paths that only certain people of roalty like Curtis knows. And it doesn't take long for Lizette to find the group, though she only has business with Alan. And even if both people almost had a caged-in incident, Alan managed to escape and reach Henriette, though she chumped him for royals trying to execute a princess. Even at the end of this road, if Curtis wants his older sister back, Alan and the gang has no choice but to let him do what he needs to do.

One more episode, and this show is doggone for good.
Jun 4, 5:48 PM

Apr 2022
Why do the badguys always seem to have the most fun in anime? The heroes are mostly serious while the villains are laughing their asses off.

When I get isekai'ed, I'll definitely be a badguy :-)

Jun 5, 12:35 PM
Feb 2021
So that guy is actually evil, I thought he was just dumb, turns out he's dumb and evil.
Jun 5, 12:59 PM

Nov 2012
I was surprised he didn't mention the fake brother when he visited Henriette.
Jun 5, 3:06 PM

Mar 2020
The end of this episode inspired me, and here's the Meme that popped into my head instantly 🤣😂😂

Jun 7, 10:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ofc its the demon race again who's behind all the assassinations and the confusion along Alan targeting matter. But who could've thought this is this bad with the Curtis execution? Also episode title doesn't explain shit about hero being at a loss. Alan contradicting past wish and the current condition still annoying, he really a wishy-washy bro, eh?. Then the skip with the woman captain fight also disjointing. Can they make something consistently good at least once? Because i can't believe someone, or even bot i'd say, writing how this shit isn't bad? Ex-Arm likes a piece of cake over this dekisokonai or whatever.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 7, 3:41 PM

Nov 2019
Curtis was the most predictable character in this series so far; But even more than that, are the characters dumb? They traveled so far just to give up rescuing Henriette. Even worse, Henriette is so conceited by her status that she won’t get any bad punishments like execution. They’re skipping the fact that the Emperor has been dead for over a year at this point, a figure that was heavily guarded but Henriette is not worried about her trial that someone with power has framed her with.

Alan is even worse, he’s literally crying over a kid he saved from his past life who was in shock after experiencing death and monsters but HE’s the one who is hurt. And that feeling is used to push him on his decision to save people; Even though he’s explicitly said several times before that he’s no longer a hero so he shouldn’t save anyone.

Lise is terrible, she is a sheep that will follow whatever someone says and forces her opinion on others especially Alan. The group also skip over the fact that the Black Wolf Knights seem to change their stance so there’s suspicion on them but nobody bats an eye.

Hurt my eyes to see such terrible development

Jun 8, 3:43 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Memiru
So that guy is actually evil, I thought he was just dumb, turns out he's dumb and evil.
@Memiru Really? He lied about his "sister", he brought the Black Wolf with him, then there was a trap in the tunnel he told them, there is a even a close up of him laughing when the tunnel collapsed.
Jun 9, 9:37 PM
Oct 2022
Bad cap. slow, boring.
It was very difficult to see, but it's almost lhe last one and i don't want to drop this anime just for this cap.
Jun 11, 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
So... how many "traps" have Alan end up now?

Why is he still going with whatever this shitty empire and their "Knights" are doing?

Especially since the Knights know they're working for evil... "justice" my ass, "honor" my dick more like it.

"🤪, we're looking for the people that killed emperor... 🤪... we're also working for some evil shit that loves to kill people... 🤪..."

This is making Alan look even more stupid than he already is, since he's listening to the stupid of the stupid (which makes Alan the extra stupid), LOL.

And the most sad in here is... Henriette that actually sacrificed herself for all this stupid shit that's happening... She cares too much about her friends, especially past life friends...

She doesn't want to trouble others, so she told Alan to just leave her...

Well... I guess Henriette's gonna be off-screen raped. (tho this series probably isn't like those other depressed MC series, I always drop series that starts out with rape...)

amlgJun 11, 6:11 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 17, 7:10 PM

Aug 2014
That was very good episode ;] the fight was not animated so even better :D the story is nice.
I like how everything is so quickly done here, like he teleporting and being so OP :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

34 by Teufel »»
28 minutes ago

» It's so bad that it is good.

xqXpx - Apr 10

13 by Dustin1280 »»
Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

29 by Tirvon »»
Jun 11, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

23 by amlg »»
Jun 11, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 1

56 by MadBat »»
Jun 11, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.