Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 2:24 PM

May 2018
Hinata sacrificing herself :O
May 25, 3:04 PM

Jan 2024
Episode was a bad circus show. I was eager to finally get this fight and it was the most underwhelming thing that ever happened in these series. The misunderstanding that lead to the fight is painfully annoying, but alas expected. Having Rimuru struggle so hard compared to his actual level and previous fight was ever-so-ridiculous. Visually, the swordifight itself was beyond meh, the "learn to see the future" midffight and beelzebub sacrifice out of nowhere were absolutely terrible ; having them do the "hit me with your best shot then surrender" TWICE in the same episode as the only way of resolving the issue felt like an insult

The only silver lining to the entire episode where Shion's scenes

What a letdown
bloom102May 25, 3:10 PM
May 25, 4:38 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah so the fight finally begins and the episode seemed to be over before I could blink. Looking forward to next weeks episode!
May 25, 5:53 PM
Jan 2023
Shion was as strong as ever, my favorite part was when she threw a small rock into the ear of one of the Holy Knights and wow how cool it was when it also destroyed another big rock.

Then Hinata and Rimuru's battle was no less cool, even though I already knew what the ending of the episode was like, but fortunately I was given spoilers for what would happen in the next episode, so that could make me relieved haha.
May 25, 9:48 PM
Oct 2010
Yep, that was rough at the best of times.

The whole 'misunderstanding leads to fights because no one takes 2 seconds to ask a question they admit they are confused about' bullshit was weak to begin with and then the animation and everything was def not going to make up for it.

Cant wait to spend another 7 episodes in meetings about how to have our next 7 minute long battle in which nothing really happens
May 25, 10:28 PM
Jan 2012
Reply to Silberdrachi
Yep, that was rough at the best of times.

The whole 'misunderstanding leads to fights because no one takes 2 seconds to ask a question they admit they are confused about' bullshit was weak to begin with and then the animation and everything was def not going to make up for it.

Cant wait to spend another 7 episodes in meetings about how to have our next 7 minute long battle in which nothing really happens
@Silberdrachi More like a 2-minute battle and 5 minutes of them preparing to eat enemy attacks for literally no reason at all.
May 25, 11:20 PM
Nov 2022
For me this was the first episode worth watching in this season.
May 26, 2:08 AM

Nov 2012
whao, never though I've would be this tilted about misunderstandings man!
Fck! Dont just think and talk tf!!!!
Every single issue in this freaking season is unnecessary ffs!
Just went from 8 to 3, damn u

My Candies:

May 26, 2:19 AM

Feb 2018
Sheesh, the fights finally began lol. Got those dubstep sfx back.

Hinata received that hit right on damn, she's gotta be fine with Rimuru there right?

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 26, 4:34 AM
Jun 2022
In short I was disappointed, seriously that was the fight? did they trim or something? I dunno I was hella disappointed
May 26, 6:44 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Best episode from this season so far. Not only did we witness some long awaited and needed action but we got to see the matter between Rimuru and Hinata resolved by that misunderstanding (but who tampered with the message though?). Well at least the matter would be settled and we could have a laugh about it if it weren't for Seven Days's interference at the very end causing her to be stabbed. We just can't have nice things anymore.

In any case, the other parties didn't seem to witstand a chance either, that being Shion, Benimaru, even Soen got get adversary to admire him. Oh well, the conflict continues with this shady people.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 26, 7:23 AM
Mar 2024
lessfull said:
What the actual fuck was all of that? I survived through 7 episodes of Podcast-The-Anime on pure hopium but this is way beyond any salvation. Everything is bad: characters are all cardboard, world building is nonsence with "overwriting rules" and such, plot is nonexistant (yes, let's sacrifice belzebul because why the fuck not), animation is very strange (konosuba is okay with such drawing, but this is not a comedy you know).

Rising Shield Hero s2 got himself long lost twin.

have patience everything pays off It is slime
May 26, 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
took 8 weeks but finally it's getting good
May 26, 9:20 AM
Oct 2019
All those meetings was worth it!!

Amazing Action packed episode!!
Animation are smooth.

Oh my god, i jumped from my chair when they ended it with that Nasty Cliffhanger!! 🤬
May 26, 11:54 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to _otaku_man00
Yaggamy said:
_otaku_man00 said:
bro, hinata and rimurus first battle was almost draw ,,, and now rimuru got true demon lord title and many power ups yet he wasn't able to win with out ai ?? i don't understand,, he has mind acceleration ability,so he is not dumb ,,, why was he struggling with hinata??

The first fight wasn't a draw. Hinata kills Rimuru in multiple timelines the first time they meet because she's much stronger at that point.
- Rimuru was isekai'd 3 years ago, has no talent for fighting, rarely trains, leaves everything to his A.I.. Rimuru has no idea what skills he even has at this point he's so reliant on Raphael.
- Hinata was isekai'd 10 years ago, she's a natural fighter and a real meathead, trained a ton to get to this level. She's one of the best swordsman.
- A lot of characters posses the Thought Acceleration skill, including Hinata.
- Rimuru is like Rudeus, a mage with a lot of mana and spells. Don't expect him to win a sword fight every time it happens.
- Rimuru could tank Hinata's final attack and survive, but Raphael has other plans that's why the skill sacrifice happened.

what timeline are you talking about?? they only met 1 time and rimuru escaped, he didn't want to kill hinata meanwhile hinata went allout with some equipments ,,,

and 3years of Raphael >> 10 years of hinatas experience,, i think because Raphael is basically a ai with little bit of emotions ( I felt it) ,,
@_otaku_man00 @Yaggamy can't seem to separate the LN and anime. They've done this before already, using their knowledge from the LN to defend the anime's storytelling, since they know the payoff already and they're just here to watch and hear what they've read on paper. I dunno, their brains are wired different; they can't seem to understand that other people don't have the same information that they do, or be able to differentiate the story from the medium.

I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but they're probably on the high end of the spectrum, as these behaviors are a common sign.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
May 26, 4:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course Shion is too good against them aha, but Hinata vs Rimuru was interesting, weird ending though, what's happening with the sword exploding and Hinata getting hit
May 26, 4:29 PM

May 2023
PEAK EPISODE RAGHHHH. btw cliffhanger kun needs to chill a bit shit is getting annoying
May 26, 5:34 PM
Feb 2019
7 episodes of “buildup” for the fight with Tempest and the Holy Knights and the conflict ended in just one episode. The rest of the season better be worth it…
May 26, 10:59 PM
Apr 2021
really good episode, but how did rimuru blocked the attack? he sacrificed his ultimate skill or what?
May 27, 10:25 AM

May 2015
NO I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED !!!
May 27, 6:52 PM

Aug 2011
Reply to SasakiYuuto
Those animations are soo smoothhh
@SasakiYuuto Lot of great action animator working on this episode. Even chainsaw man director in credit too.
May 27, 9:02 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

"You got my message"

"Yea"

they confirmed each other, but didn't bother actually confirming the message, LOL, and they're still wondering why both side are fighting each other...

Also, Rimuru obtained "Ultra Instinct", hehe (predict future attacks)

Also also, one of the female knights seems to have fallen for our emotionless Oni... LOL

And... "you took that hit on purpose"

Whereas Raphael said "unavoidable"...

Raphael = ඞ ඞ ඞ

LOL

I bet Raphael secretly copied that ultimate attack.

Rip Hinata tho... I wonder if Rimuru's going to somehow heal her...
amlgMay 27, 9:06 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 28, 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
This fight was the most pointless one ever. Hinata seems to not be very smart, even after she realized the bishop was killed by her own people she does not question if the message he delivered might have been tampered with? Especially after these shady sages showed up?

And her subordinates figured out this was set up but they still didnt say anything lmao.

Well she was still stronger than expected, but of course Rimuru has limitless cheat skills.

The swords explosion hitting Hinata was unexpected though.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 28, 7:27 PM

Jul 2016
Were these the best-looking fights in the whole show? Everything looked so fluid and smooth...

Amazing episode. For a conflict based on an incredibly dumb misunderstanding, I gotta say I enjoyed this outcome greatly. Hinata getting a lung obliterated being the cherry on top.

Also hope people is ready. Because dialogue-heavy episodes will most likely return now that everything is partially cleared up. F in advance for them, I guess.
May 28, 7:56 PM

Nov 2009
This fight was the most pointless one ever. Hinata seems to not be very smart, even after she realized the bishop was killed by her own people she does not question if the message he delivered might have been tampered with? Especially after these shady sages showed up?

And her subordinates figured out this was set up but they still didnt say anything lmao.

Well... the Humans in this series seems to be really stupid... none of them (that isn't higher ups) knows they're all literally worshipping a Demon Lord... they still think they're worshipping a "God"...

Even the Humans that's currently Rimuru's friends used to be like that... they used to be real stupid until they become Rimuru's friends, LOL.s

As for Hinata's subordinates... well... that blond hair dude did technically yell real quiet toward Hinata trying to warn her... no idea why he yell real quiet or why didn't he continue to try and warn Hinata... I guess he's just stupid like that. Well, he was stupid for being used by the 7day dudes in the first place.

Tho what's even more weird is... this blond dude's original reason to stop Hinata from going to Tempest... is cause "Hinata is getting into a good relationship with a Demon Lord"...

So technically when he tried to warn Hinata that he was "ruining her negotiation"... actually didn't have to, cause if he interrupted the fight, that means "Hinata will get into a good relationship with a Demon Lord where they'll talk instead of fight". So letting the fight continues means the blond dude technically "succeed" in his original goal. Except now Hinata's taking the hit since she tried to protect Rimuru.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 29, 4:56 AM
Sep 2023
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CLIFFHANGER
May 29, 10:38 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to stevejawbs
@_otaku_man00 @Yaggamy can't seem to separate the LN and anime. They've done this before already, using their knowledge from the LN to defend the anime's storytelling, since they know the payoff already and they're just here to watch and hear what they've read on paper. I dunno, their brains are wired different; they can't seem to understand that other people don't have the same information that they do, or be able to differentiate the story from the medium.

I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but they're probably on the high end of the spectrum, as these behaviors are a common sign.
@stevejawbs From the bits I've heard about this fight on the Aninews channel, Rimuru's got 1,000,000 thought acceleration at this point. The man could dodge a light-speed bullet from 300 yards away, and react to one from under 100. I literally don't care how OP Hinata's supposed to be, he didn't need the power to predict her movements in the first place. His only concern here should have been the fact that his body apparently can't keep up with his BS thinking speed. This fight gets dumber the more I hear about it. So if there's anything they should be complaining about, it's that the anime didn't sell us on precisely how artificial this fight was, start to finish.
HyperlinkBlockedMay 29, 10:47 AM
May 29, 8:37 PM
May 2024
it really pissed me off how rimiru didnt just say "nah, i didnt say that"
May 30, 12:49 PM
Jun 2012
Shion out there at the ending blast of their fight.

Standing taking it all in. Thinking good Wicked Oni thoughts about the glory of Rimuru.
May 31, 9:56 AM

Mar 2010
FINALLLY fucking amazing, and love how the tables have been turned. Damn the ranga part was funny asf too.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 31, 4:09 PM

Oct 2010
love it love it love it love it (your msg must contain 15 characters xD)

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Jun 1, 3:22 AM
Dec 2022
Very good liked it a lot
Jun 1, 7:57 PM

Oct 2019
Finally a super exciting episode, full of action.
So Rimuru's message was not deep faked per se, it was edited.
Potato potato I guess. I hope Hinata survives.
Will her Lady revive her or Rimuru?
Jun 2, 8:16 AM

Oct 2008
i think Rimuru would be more pissed of the fact that the outcome was such a coward move by those Seven Days lameass$hits!
5/5.

Jun 5, 1:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Betrayed, Hinata was betrayed and could died!!!
Bad end to close the episode!
kekeke
Jun 5, 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
With the know-how from the Seven Days Clergy' plan, Luminus really can't sit idly and let things take course anymore, something has to be done.

Shion facing Renard and Garde's group, and with the evidence before them, Hinata still seeks reconciliation between her and Rimuru whilst the rest of the Great Saints take on his monster leaders. And even after some time of laying low, everyone is still on guard, having not lost their luster of power and strength, especially when it comes to Rimuru and his faction. Shion is already in a position where she's limiting herself to both Crusaders' level of power, but there's no returning from a fight that had started since their first meet.

Regardless, Rimuru vs. Hinata is a long-awaited fight for the ages, given their improvements in power and strength. But when all is said and done, Hinata's group is overly defeated, and Rimuru sensing her intent to kill is just a misunderstanding. But then again, nothing would be resolved ever if Hinata and Rimuru are on the ceasefire...

...which is where the cruel cliffhanger forced the Seven Days Clergy to take action and eliminate her on the spot, instead of Rimuru. Oh God...
Jun 7, 8:50 PM

May 2015
You know Rimuru is a likeable guy when Hinata sacrifices herself for him seconds after launching her ultimate attack at him. What a crazy cliffhanger to leave us on! Also, it seems it doesn't matter if its a magic attack or a barrier, there's really nothing Shion can't cook.

Jun 7, 9:10 PM

May 2019
I wonder who that frozen girl(?) is that Valentine seemed to be lusting over, guessing we'll get more info on her later. In the meantime Hinata and her guys attacked Rimuru's territory unprovoked but at least the animated fighting scenes were smooth, nice.

With Hinata sacrificing herself she's, in my opinion, atoned for her misunderstandings including when she first attacked Rimuru back in season 2. Plus I think she'll be healed/resurrected by Rimuru anyways.
Jun 7, 9:38 PM
Jan 2021
Damn that fight wrapped up quicker than expected.

There really isn’t anyone that can stand up to Rimuru and Tempest that isn’t a Demon Lord, but that fight against Hinata was closer than I expected. And finally it was revealed to Rimuru that Hinata got a different message.. And then the Five Elders ripooff had some sort of backup plan in case Hinata couldn’t win the fight. They are such slimy pieces of shit that need someone to put them 10 feet under. All this conflict was all due to their involvement.

When will peace be attained in this world? When will monsters and humans live in harmony?
Jun 14, 10:50 PM
Jun 2024
i like this episode but not for the cut scenne from manga
Jul 10, 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
Wow... this was supposed to be the payoff episode for all the setup episodes before and it was... horrible. What a massive disappointment. I hoped that at least the Shion fight would be brutal, but it was nothing. The other four fights weren't even really shown. And Hinata can just do whatever she wants and gets no punishment from Rimuru at all. Fuck this episode...
Jul 22, 12:15 PM

Sep 2017
Huh okay this was actually interesting
خ
Aug 16, 4:57 AM
Dec 2022
The battle is as great as it can be. A cliffhanger at the end? Will Hinata survives?
Sep 2, 5:09 PM

Nov 2016
Shion was flexing too damn hard on her opponents. It's not even fair, lmao. Leonard and Garde should've stayed home.

Oh well, we got the Rimuru vs Hinata rematch which was kinda dope(and stupid at the same time lol)

The ending caught me off guard, tho. Don't do Hinata like that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20

60 by zeeroid »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30

96 by Darkzepheran »»
2 hours ago

» Is this show for kids?

ghier - Yesterday

7 by TenceI »»
5 hours ago

» Help me manga readers, I want to know about the tenma war arc.

Hickykissy - Sep 23

7 by SATAN19 »»
Yesterday, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6

77 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 23, 9:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.