Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 7:28 AM

Apr 2010
Well the arrogant prick is in the place where he belongs, hopefully he will stay there.

The which was kinda disappointing she was defeated so quickly.
As for the princess she showed her herself to be a good person and she stayed reasonable till the end.
As for the freeloaders they made up a idea to make money so at least they are trying which is nice.
May 20, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
It seems that trouble never ends for the city of Howtau.

Hiya, the newest member of the Filou household, has taken on the responsibility of managing all the household chores. Fearing they would become useless freeloaders, Barilossa and the others began searching for ways to contribute. Meanwhile, the dark grand mage Damalynas, once the strongest magician in all of Klyrode, who sacrificed her "humanity" to obtain her magical power, had been sealed away with Hiya. Now, Damalynas targets the first princess and appears in the town of Howtau.

Just as Damalynas was about to strike down the Princess, Hiya intervened and engaged with her in combat. Damalynas unleashed her trump card, enlarging the monster, but her magic was dispelled by Flio. Seizing the opportunity, Hiya forcefully extracted Damalynas from Tsuya's body. After repeating the process with the monster, Hiya merged these two forces together and swallowed them.

Another foe has been taken down... for better or for worse for Filou, lol.

May 20, 8:26 AM

Mar 2021
It was nice to see the Princess respect Filou's wishes and not pressure him. Was a bit disappointed that the witch was defeated so easily I thought at least it would be an episode long battle.
May 20, 8:56 AM

Oct 2007
we get to see how strong Hiya really is. I guess the djinn really is on the level of the demon king. And she's useful around the house too.

Damalynas using her magic to power up the monster, and eventually making it headless is sort of disturbing to look at. I'm glad it lasted only a short time.

anyway, the princess is so happy to see the true hero, but she can't take him back to the castle because he's now married.

and the fake hero + his dancer are now finally in jail. Are they going to be executed? lol

looking forward to next week! :)
May 20, 9:04 AM
Jun 2012
There was a lot going on in this episode.

I kinda ignored it all.

In favor of the hot Short Haired Warrior and Best Witch Witch.

Focused on them, then some sort of giant robot attacked? Then back to them.

All in all a solid episode.
May 20, 9:45 AM

Jan 2023
A nice, slice of life oriented episode for the most part, which focus on the girls dreams and wish to be useful.
Glad to see them all start to move forward, along with Flio who starts again as a merchant in this world too.
We also got a pretty good fight between the djinn and an evil witch, next weeks should be interesting after that end result haha.
May 20, 9:49 AM
Jul 2019
Easy to see western "localizers" decided they'd adapt this one to their woke way of thinking with "climate change" included in the dialogue when talking about the weather.

Will be so happy when AI is translating everything, and we no longer have to worry about "localizers" using anime to spread their woke messages most of the planet disagrees with.

Great episode as usual, though. Enjoyed this one from the beginning.
May 20, 10:03 AM

Apr 2019
It seems that everyone else found their calling except for Balirossa
May 20, 10:31 AM

Jun 2008
They set up that witch in a way that made her sound strong, to only have her lose in seconds...
What was even the point of this?
May 20, 10:42 AM

Jul 2015
VORE FETISH VORE FETISH VORE FETISH

May 20, 10:56 AM
Sep 2022
I love this anime and this ep was wonderful!!
May 20, 3:04 PM
Apr 2022
Really good animation, it's strange that the regular Issekai got such a thing, if only such animation was the norm
May 20, 3:06 PM

Feb 2019
At this point Rys and Flio need to stop going on dates in town because it’s always some horrible disaster happening when they do 😭

Damalynas got set up as such a cool and powerful character just to get beat and sealed by Hiya so quickly. Disappointing cause her design was great 💔 at least we got to see how strong Hiya is when she’s not fighting someone as broken as Flio. And she seems to be settling into the cast very well. Hopefully as time goes on her personality will continue to develop too.

*town and day gets saved* Princess: We need you to help save the world

Flio: Nah I’m good 😂

Living out your days on a farm in the quiet and beautiful countryside with your gorgeous wolf wife is way better than anything the castle can offer. Plus, Flio’s seen how fickle humans can be so why work for the same people who banished you 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wedding rings finally! It’s official. Rys little tail wag at the end was sooo cute, give her infinite headpats.

The girls expanding Flio’s land and starting a farm on it is a great idea. They can make some money and not feel like freeloaders! I feel like Belano will be one of Hiya’s students one day

And fake hero bumass is in prison, you love to see it.
Marinate1016May 20, 3:51 PM
May 20, 3:29 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Marinate1016
At this point Rys and Flio need to stop going on dates in town because it’s always some horrible disaster happening when they do 😭

Damalynas got set up as such a cool and powerful character just to get beat and sealed by Hiya so quickly. Disappointing cause her design was great 💔 at least we got to see how strong Hiya is when she’s not fighting someone as broken as Flio. And she seems to be settling into the cast very well. Hopefully as time goes on her personality will continue to develop too.

*town and day gets saved* Princess: We need you to help save the world

Flio: Nah I’m good 😂

Living out your days on a farm in the quiet and beautiful countryside with your gorgeous wolf wife is way better than anything the castle can offer. Plus, Flio’s seen how fickle humans can be so why work for the same people who banished you 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wedding rings finally! It’s official. Rys little tail wag at the end was sooo cute, give her infinite headpats.

The girls expanding Flio’s land and starting a farm on it is a great idea. They can make some money and not feel like freeloaders! I feel like Belano will be one of Hiya’s students one day

And fake hero bumass is in prison, you love to see it.
@Marinate1016 they are married literally gave her a ring
May 20, 3:30 PM

Feb 2019
Macha_Chele said:
@Marinate1016 they are married literally gave her a ring

We’re not married. I never gave a ring
May 20, 3:31 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well the witch ended up getting swept lol, she talked all that talk and Hiya even hyped her up with that backstory but turns out not even Flio was really needed there except for his magic cancel move, because Hiya just sucked her up and ate her spirit lol, surprised Flio was okay with that when the witch didn’t even kill his wife, but I guess knowing she’s in some mindscape being converted to good was enough for him. And I was happy to see dealing with the witch allowed the former hero’s beautiful babe to be saved, not that she’s a great character or anything but that would be a terrible fate to be replaced forever.

And wow, so the girls have pretty much given up their training to be farmhands lol, I mean I respect it kinda, if they’re better at that than being knights I understand wanting to pursue it, it was pretty cool seeing Byleri handle that horse beast after all, although that scene of her getting licked by horses earlier on was pretty sus lol. And unfortunately it looks like the show is pushing Balirossa into the demon king’s arms with that next time preview, maybe it’ll come around on me.
May 20, 3:53 PM
Oct 2022
Damalynas, the Great Mage of Midnight, thought if she used magic to Hiya, she would have been defeated her, but magic from that world doesn’t apply to that powerful djinn.

It is amazing that now Hiya is able to do anything Flio and others want, she is at their command. Belano will be a great witch and she will get to learn all the magic spells, she would be awesome being a teacher at Houghtow College of Magic.

Magic beasts horses are insane, Byleri can handle them and they would be useful. It was so emotionally when Flio gave Fenrys the stone ring, considering it the wedding ring. Now they are married for real.
May 20, 5:31 PM

May 2019
Good episode overall although the witch went down easier than I thought she would (reminded me of the anime My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! jeez that's a long name) and the verbiage about climate change was cringe especially when that's not what was said.

I do wonder what the princess will do now since Flio rejected her request, maybe they will negotiate something where if the demons attack human land Flio will help out and vice versa.
May 20, 6:44 PM

May 2021
So we are straight up calling main character "supreme one", all knowing and capable, except unable to get an erection or act like a human. This has turned into pure issekai trash and deserves a drop.
May 20, 8:00 PM

Feb 2019
looks like Ballirosa's going to receive a suitor next episode lol
But it's great that the other humans are thinking of how they can contribute to the household.
May 20, 8:47 PM
Apr 2024
Yet another wholesome episode. This anime is excellent at improving one's mood.
May 20, 9:05 PM
Apr 2022
i thought that witch will join the harem cus of her physique, but she just got vored :(
May 20, 9:23 PM
May 2019
Reply to WienGirl
Easy to see western "localizers" decided they'd adapt this one to their woke way of thinking with "climate change" included in the dialogue when talking about the weather.

Will be so happy when AI is translating everything, and we no longer have to worry about "localizers" using anime to spread their woke messages most of the planet disagrees with.

@WienGirl Yes please I'm sick of localization, hope every localizer loses their job in the near future
May 20, 10:31 PM
Apr 2023
Looks like the only one left with nothing to do is Balirossa - but I guess the current Demon Lord still has a fancy for her.
May 20, 10:54 PM

Apr 2021
Hiya and witch are fighting

Then Filo just dispels the witches magic 😂

And the Hiya says she will discipline the witch to serve Filo, which pleased Rys

This guy is going to have a female powerhouse army 😂
ejleonMay 20, 11:07 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 20, 11:02 PM
May 2024
Honestly i love all the characters and how this anime differs from the normal isekai plot, with him just wanting to live a peaceful life and not hating demons
May 21, 12:07 AM

Dec 2022
well gonna say the witch did have this coming for her

was gonna feel bad about the blond knight cause she is the only freeloader now but seems like she is getting married to the second strongest guy so its ok
May 21, 2:37 AM

Oct 2007
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Good episode overall although the witch went down easier than I thought she would (reminded me of the anime My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! jeez that's a long name) and the verbiage about climate change was cringe especially when that's not what was said.

I do wonder what the princess will do now since Flio rejected her request, maybe they will negotiate something where if the demons attack human land Flio will help out and vice versa.
@Alfredo-Sauce

glad I'm not the only one got annoyed by the mention of "climate change". Looks like they hired an activist to do the subbing.
May 21, 5:43 AM

Feb 2021
They want to expand their home territory XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 21, 7:46 AM
Jul 2019
From what I saw in the trailer for the next episode, Balirossa should be responsible for the Demon King stop the war, but I can't enjoy the emotion of the main couple because there is a war going on, that is, humans are dying, and the hero insists on staying neutral. It's something that bothers me. Does he not imagine that the war could be creating, for example, orphans? Because of this thought of mine, I can't like his everyday life scenes. He didn't even need to fight. All he had to do was invite the Demon King and the princess to his house for tea. The presence of Balirossa would be reason enough for peace. 😄
May 22, 4:04 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Piromysl
VORE FETISH VORE FETISH VORE FETISH

@Piromysl Yup. That's the vore fetish right here. Glad that somebody pointed it out.
May 22, 10:05 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to IzanaSolos
It seems that trouble never ends for the city of Howtau.

Hiya, the newest member of the Filou household, has taken on the responsibility of managing all the household chores. Fearing they would become useless freeloaders, Barilossa and the others began searching for ways to contribute. Meanwhile, the dark grand mage Damalynas, once the strongest magician in all of Klyrode, who sacrificed her "humanity" to obtain her magical power, had been sealed away with Hiya. Now, Damalynas targets the first princess and appears in the town of Howtau.

Just as Damalynas was about to strike down the Princess, Hiya intervened and engaged with her in combat. Damalynas unleashed her trump card, enlarging the monster, but her magic was dispelled by Flio. Seizing the opportunity, Hiya forcefully extracted Damalynas from Tsuya's body. After repeating the process with the monster, Hiya merged these two forces together and swallowed them.

Another foe has been taken down... for better or for worse for Filou, lol.
@IzanaSolos pretty sure his name is Fliou
May 22, 10:37 PM

Feb 2016
I don't understand the character of the witch. She seemed too powerful, but she was defeated so easily...
Besides, it's good to see the group developing their goals.
May 25, 8:10 AM
Jun 2019
wholesome and cool to see the fam growing up and moving on
May 27, 10:06 PM

Jul 2019
I'm impressed by that one guard that stayed with the princess.

Also, beach episode when?
Jun 1, 11:47 AM

Oct 2017
I waa hoping we'd get more of the witch since Itou Shizuka but no? Oh well. Stuff taken cared off fast and looks like everyone's moving onto the next stage in their life. Flio gave Rys a ring too. Good luck to them all. Will we see more of the princess atleast? Also we are not done with the shit by the shitty hero?
Jun 3, 4:37 PM

Dec 2022
this show is a pure pleasure. it feels so nice to watch one of these typical isekai shows with nice music, some nice animation, and it’s not loaded with CGI crap.
I am genuinely blown away they animated that horse
Jun 4, 1:01 AM
Jan 2021
It seems that everyone is trying to chip in as much as they can, and that battle against the beast version of the hero was short lived, since Flio clapped them cheeks in one move. At least Tsuya is free.

Balirossa, Blossom, Belano, and Byleri all seem to slowly be finding a way to contribute to the household. In theory, Flio, Fenrys, and Hiya could do everything themselves, but they need to let someone else have the spotlight.

How’s life gonna change for everyone now? Will Flio’s feelings grow deeper now that the marriage is real? I’m excited to see what happens next.
Jun 7, 11:34 PM
Jan 2015
Garbage anime with no good plot. The only reason it gets a 2 instead of a 1 is because they finally kissed
Jun 8, 12:03 AM

Nov 2019
So it's revealed that the witch that turned the gold hair Hero into a monster is Damalynas the Apricot, The Grand Magus of Midnight. What's with these weird ass names and titles lol
Turns out she was sealed in the pedestal next to Hiya the Djinn. After defeating the Magus of Midnight arbitrarily Djinn Hiya consumes her for eternity. The group plan to expand the property to raise magic beasts and plant more crops, Filo fronts the cost of buying the land and the group agree on a 30% profit split with Filo from their trades.

Filo finally cuffs Rys with a ring, kind of awkward to know that Rys is a full blown demon though if you think about it.
I'm glad they got rid of that prick Gold Hair hero, keep him in there or get rid of him please no more dragged out interventions involving him.
Jun 8, 8:56 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to jiropracter
Garbage anime with no good plot. The only reason it gets a 2 instead of a 1 is because they finally kissed
@jiropracter Konosuba plot is no better than this anime and you rated it 8.
Jun 8, 3:03 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to WienGirl

So how much different would you, or an AI, translate the pronounced word 気候変動 (きこうへんどう / kikouhendou)?
https://jisho.org/search/kikouhendou
The Japanese word kikouhendou and the translated word "climate change" (or more accurately "climate variation") doesn't indicate any localization. Also "climate change" doesn't have to refer to global warming. It just means that the climate aren't static all the time.
Jun 8, 3:06 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce

Liddo-kun said:
glad I'm not the only one got annoyed by the mention of "climate change". Looks like they hired an activist to do the subbing.

What was said was 気候変動
https://jisho.org/search/kikouhendou
Jun 10, 11:13 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, with Hiya being part of the household, Balirossa and her party find themselves with even more freeloading around the house. What are they going to do?

Even with a magic beast gone astray, Byleri manages to calm it down, all while Filo and Fenrys get time to each other, even if on business. A sudden teleportation of a monster with Damalynas, the witch of darkness's seal broken when Hiya's was done the same way, technically it's her fault that she also got released, and creates havoc around the town, much less Princess Elizabeth, who's looking for Filo.

Thankfully, Filo had his release magic stopping the monster's rampage, thus in a way to rip out both the useless Hero and the witch. With Elizabeth's introduction to Filo and recognizing him as the true Hero, he doesn't want that position from the start. It's also good that Balirossa's party is thinking for Filo's land long-term, and he would still manage it for them even with expensive land prices. Even for Belano who is offered a teaching positon in the Houghtow Academy of Magic, it's a good step out, and Blossom too in tendering the land for vegetable stock.

Filo and Fenrys having couple wedding rings, it's a good feeling for these two.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 12 Discussion

DouglasGod - Jun 10

17 by rassilon »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

20 by tekkenshu7 »»
Yesterday, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

25 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 11, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

35 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 11, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

89 by Arsilyn »»
Jun 9, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.