Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 17, 7:37 AM
Jan 2017
FHWEFEFWOEFH. Too much, too much. I need to read chapter 261,
May 17, 9:51 AM
Apr 2024
Can it be?? THE KING IS FINALLY BACK 😭😭 I screamed so loud when I saw him! And ppl called us delusional for believing that he'll come back jokes on them now
May 17, 10:33 AM
Sep 2023
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK BRO
May 17, 12:58 PM

Aug 2021
It's officially Sukunover.
May 17, 1:57 PM
Oct 2020
To all the GOJO COPERS IF THIS IS ACTUAL GOJO AND NOT KENNY OR SOMETHING ELSE WE DID IT! We don't need to cope no more our king is BACK!

Also Todo and Yuji went hard this chapter. Todo basically got a boost and Yuji black flash another time.
May 18, 5:01 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
hahah no way, that’s sick!
it’ll probably end up being a hallucination or something cause he’s using gojo’s hand sign

not sure i like todo having boogie woogie back and the nature of it but whatever
May 18, 5:03 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017

lmao could actually be true
May 18, 7:41 AM

Jun 2008
Omg I need the next chapter asap. Trying not to jump to conclusions. But could it really be Gojo? I hope it's not Kenjaku.

Todo and Yuji fighting together is always great, their bond is immaculate.
May 18, 7:59 AM

May 2020
Since the actual living characters who author wants to introduce and kill straight away were short in count, we'll now bring back the dead characters back to life so the true protag can kill them again xD 

Though jokes aside, being really serious, if Gojou actually ended up getting revived or something, that'd be the most nonsensical piece of writing ever written in any piece of media. So please not, author. Though Todo being great, nobody can take that away from him.
May 18, 4:14 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Softhenic03
Since the actual living characters who author wants to introduce and kill straight away were short in count, we'll now bring back the dead characters back to life so the true protag can kill them again xD 

Though jokes aside, being really serious, if Gojou actually ended up getting revived or something, that'd be the most nonsensical piece of writing ever written in any piece of media. So please not, author. Though Todo being great, nobody can take that away from him.
@Softhenic03 i feel the ''gojo should not come back'' provide no argument beside the ''if dead shoul:d stay dead and if not = mickey hosue club''

did anyone see any of the stuff about gojo heading north or south or did it go over their heads??????
here

if gojo comes back, it doesn't necessarily mean he's just gonna be revived as is but rather reborn as the honored one like buddha. the i am alone honored in the earth and heaven is literally buddha's line. lol and geje made even a cover art teasing this fact about gojo

so i don't get why people are acting surprised that gojo comeback is being teased by geje. no one is surprised in the japanese side of the fandom because they understand the buddhist themes

granted, i belivee gojo may be just blueballing fans from my perspective

PhantomnocomicsMay 18, 4:20 PM
May 18, 7:25 PM
Nov 2018
gonna be last boss Kenny...Gege will crush our dreams of Gojo return...
May 19, 4:39 AM
Apr 2021
what the flip guys.
May 19, 6:53 AM
Apr 2021
the cycle continues...
May 19, 8:19 AM
Feb 2024
HES F*CKING BACK!! (HOPEFULLY)
May 19, 8:41 AM
Jul 2019
really hate that the only way to NOT get spoiled is to waste the money i spend on a shonen jump subscripton and read it online cause this reveal would have been cooler without having it shoved down my throat

May 19, 9:05 AM

Aug 2023
is that person who showed up in the last is GOJO SATORU!!!?.
May 19, 9:12 AM

Apr 2020
Honestly, it's crazy how much HYPE the chapter got from just that one image as a cliffhanger. (I miss this feeling.)
Vibraslap?! HAHAHA... Todo is using men's anxiety and overthinking. Todo's IQ of 530,000!
A_ShinodaMay 19, 9:21 AM
May 19, 9:52 AM

Feb 2010
Of all the characters to appear from the dead, Gojo tbh does make the most sense given what his curse was. That said, not sure how I feel about this, but I appreciate that Akutami wants to wrap this farce up asap
May 19, 10:49 AM
May 2021
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD
May 19, 11:20 AM
Apr 2020
dropping this series if he actually ends up alive somehow
May 19, 12:49 PM
Nov 2019
Sorry Gege, I'm not falling for this.
May 19, 1:06 PM

Jun 2015
It’s gonna be Nobara. hmu when this turns out to be true
uh oh!
May 19, 1:50 PM
Jul 2023
well it is going to be a long week.
May 19, 3:14 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Nugi97
Pathetic asspull just to please his readers for the current ongoing bad writing. What's next? Nobara comes in clutch and finishes off Sukuna with her one-dimensional character? Just when I thought he had balls to throw a curve ball by killing everyone's favorite character as the plot was meant to do so, but no, he proved himself as a cowardly writer just for the sake of popularity.

Imagine Aki and Power return in Chainsaw Man Part 2, Fujimoto would never, lol.
@Nugi97 We don't even know if that's actually him or just a vision, how about waiting for the next chapter for an explanation before jumping to conclusions.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to thebrentinator24
Very hype to see Todo and Yuji cooking as a tag team again, love that. Todo's return didn't disappoint and him showing off his battle IQ this chapter showed why he's the smartest student.

But holy shit....idk how to feel about how the chapter ended. I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet, for all we know maybe this is just Sukuna hallucinating and not actually Gojo coming back for real. With weekly series people tend to jump the gun too quickly and make reactionary comments to get in some kind of dig at the series instead of just waiting to see what comes next, so I'm gonna wait to see how this is explained. I'll be ok with him coming back IF THE EXPLANATION MAKES SENSE.

After reading the chapter: Yea, given the wording on the final page I feel like this has to just be some kind of hallucination. If so, people are gonna be upset that Gojo isn't actually back 💀
thebrentinator24 said:
With weekly series people tend to jump the gun too quickly and make reactionary comments to get in some kind of dig at the series instead of just waiting to see what comes next

I love it when people prove the exact point I just made right here 😎
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 4:55 PM

Jun 2020
JP fans predicted Todo’s power up as way back as when Yuta killed Kenjaku: https://x.com/mirai_01m/status/1729492692596564291

May 19, 5:32 PM

Nov 2020
Bro said He'd win!
Never doubted! 😭😭 Big Dick back in tooown!!~
NOM

May 20, 11:45 AM

Nov 2013
Sukuna: "Nah... I'd win!"
May 22, 11:17 AM

Oct 2007
Hisoka style revival?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 5:55 PM
Dec 2022
cant believe i didnt read this until now
todo the goat im so happy he is back doing crazy shit
another black flash and oh

IS IT REALLY GOJO OR IS IT A HALLUCINATION
May 22, 8:43 PM
Mar 2017
grim said:
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing
I don't know what's going on in this manga anymore lol

hold on let gege cook, nothings confirmed and this wasnt said for nothing

i’ve never been wrong never will be 😈
May 22, 11:38 PM

Oct 2022
nice bait gege, but rn its not the time to give unnecessary twists
May 23, 1:59 PM
Apr 2024
nah todo new boogie woggie needs to be nerfed
May 23, 2:00 PM
Aug 2022
I LOVE VERY MUCH SATORU GOJO HE IS VERY HANDSOME AND VERY POWERFFULLL
May 23, 4:35 PM
Nov 2019
Stand proud. You were strong, Sukuna.
May 24, 1:22 PM
Feb 2020
That Better not be Gojo cause
Why Gege?.
Jun 4, 11:51 PM
May 2024
plot armor sukuna
Jun 6, 1:44 AM

Jul 2021
I GOT SPOILED BY THIS CHAPTER AND I LEGIT THOUGHT IT WAS GOJO
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion

deg - Jun 5

48 by ROXK_STAR »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Mar 12, 2021

21 by nichtink »»
Jun 9, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Jun 9, 2021

45 by Northgical »»
Jun 8, 7:19 AM

» The lowest of the low type of writing

Nugi97 - May 18

40 by desusama »»
Jun 7, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

128 by atbrightstories »»
Jun 7, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.