Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 9:19 PM
Mar 2017
TODO YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN & WTF GOJO GHOST OR..?!
grimMay 15, 10:15 PM
May 15, 9:25 PM
Mar 2022
Gege is that one meme of flex tape fixing a water leak, and the flex tape in this case is just "binding vow".

Anything happens, just slap that on there and everything is explained away.
May 15, 9:36 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to RandomPerson9348
Gege is that one meme of flex tape fixing a water leak, and the flex tape in this case is just "binding vow".

Anything happens, just slap that on there and everything is explained away.
@RandomPerson9348 we have known of binding vows for so long it’s honestly more questionable why they haven’t been utilized this much before. At least in this ch it’s the good guys using them instead of Sukuna

May 15, 9:42 PM

Jun 2020
ITS REAL OMG this cant be a hallucination or anything, Daddy Gojo swapped with Meimei’s crow right???

Yuji and Todo cooked Sukuna, and if Todo was already not the best support character he got a major buff with his vibra slap arm and its abilities.

Overall a very hype chapter, I see the fight with Sukuna ending soon and maybe he will pull one more binding vow out of his ass to activate the merger

May 15, 9:43 PM
Mar 2022
Dumb said:
@RandomPerson9348 we have known of binding vows for so long it’s honestly more questionable why they haven’t been utilized this much before. At least in this ch it’s the good guys using them instead of Sukuna

Yes, we've known of them. But they've been brought up EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER for a long time now.

The thing works because it was used sparingly before. There is no impact to them anymore, other than being a quick way to explain inconsistencies and make characters more powerful in the eyes of the power scalers. It's just a very, very cheap mechanic.

The whole final fight after Higuruma's death has been badly written. Not denying that it's very hype, but it's also very badly written.
May 15, 9:46 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to RandomPerson9348
Dumb said:

Yes, we've known of them. But they've been brought up EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER for a long time now.

The thing works because it was used sparingly before. There is no impact to them anymore, other than being a quick way to explain inconsistencies and make characters more powerful in the eyes of the power scalers. It's just a very, very cheap mechanic.

The whole final fight after Higuruma's death has been badly written. Not denying that it's very hype, but it's also very badly written.
@RandomPerson9348 I can see how bringing them up constantly is annoying I remember a similar thing happening in KNY’s final fight that pissed me off too

I agree that they are cheap especially since we are probably only going to see Sukuna face the drawbacks of breaking them if anyone. I think the general consensus is that the writing is worse now so I just like seeing Gege having fun and allowing the characters to change how their CTs work.

May 15, 10:24 PM

Jan 2009
lol gojo is back damn but ye looks like ui ui and the crows of mei mei are the mvp to bring gojo back

9000 IQ points for todo though on using boogie woogie

and at least sukuna is not the only one that knows to use binding vows this time since todo use one too
May 15, 10:25 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to grim
TODO YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN & WTF GOJO GHOST OR..?!
grim said:
GOJO GHOST OR..?!

Gojo's cursed spirit? Isn't he killed by CE. Prolly sukuna having hallucinations or
May 15, 10:27 PM

Feb 2018
HES BACK!!! THE GOAT IS BACK!!!
Typical slav weeb who is hunting down normies on discord
May 15, 10:29 PM
Apr 2024
Editors Comment: "THOSE EYES ARE UNMISTAKABLE"
May 15, 10:29 PM

Jan 2024
Todo is easily the best character in this series holy shit
May 15, 10:33 PM

Jun 2014
Very hype to see Todo and Yuji cooking as a tag team again, love that. Todo's return didn't disappoint and him showing off his battle IQ this chapter showed why he's the smartest student.

But holy shit....idk how to feel about how the chapter ended. I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet, for all we know maybe this is just Sukuna hallucinating and not actually Gojo coming back for real. With weekly series people tend to jump the gun too quickly and make reactionary comments to get in some kind of dig at the series instead of just waiting to see what comes next, so I'm gonna wait to see how this is explained. I'll be ok with him coming back IF THE EXPLANATION MAKES SENSE.

After reading the chapter: Yea, given the wording on the final page I feel like this has to just be some kind of hallucination. If so, people are gonna be upset that Gojo isn't actually back 💀
thebrentinator24May 16, 8:03 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 15, 10:37 PM

Jan 2009
May 15, 10:38 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
I can't believe my glorious blue eyed king has returned.
May 15, 10:41 PM

Jan 2009
next chapter is hakari vs ice man fight lol im almost sure of it since gege is a big troll or tease
May 15, 10:47 PM

Jul 2021
daddys home, as they say

Qué maravilla.

You don't belong
here. You never did.
May 15, 11:04 PM

Jan 2009
gojo may as well use the spammed asspulls too that are binding vows https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2159405
May 15, 11:09 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to deg
next chapter is hakari vs ice man fight lol im almost sure of it since gege is a big troll or tease
@deg You are right he pulled the exact same thing when Yuji and Higurama showed up to fight Sukuna and then it cut to Takaba and kenjaku 😭

May 15, 11:11 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Dumb
@deg You are right he pulled the exact same thing when Yuji and Higurama showed up to fight Sukuna and then it cut to Takaba and kenjaku 😭
@Dumb yep the pain of waiting is real
May 16, 12:04 AM
Apr 2022
Yuji getting upstaged as usual!
May 16, 12:19 AM
Dec 2022
Sukuna tweaking or is he really back
May 16, 12:42 AM
Jun 2021
Ass chapter Bad writing
I don't know what's going on in this manga anymore lol
May 16, 12:58 AM

Jun 2019
Todo and Yuji vs Sukuna is a generational fight. Todo's battle IQ is among the best and I'm loving it.

But, the main question is, Is that guy really back or is it just Sukuna's hallucination cuz Gege loves to troll people. We'll see next chapter. Can't wait
May 16, 12:59 AM
May 2021
If Gojo is acc back fckn hell resurrection from the fckn dead damnn! Gege unless his trolling!
May 16, 1:13 AM

Apr 2022
not buying into it unless we see his whole body cause gege can still find a way to cuck but ye holy bs, even as a gojo glazer i'm not really feeling this. was jokes seeing the reactions of everyone on social media though.
May 16, 1:14 AM
Mar 2017
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing

hold on let gege cook, nothings confirmed and this wasnt said for nothing
May 16, 2:52 AM

Dec 2021
Gege finally ran out of characters he didn’t care about to run the Sukuna cycle… lmaoooo.

Well here we go, Gojo’s about to pull a Nah I’d Lose v2.

May 16, 3:05 AM

Nov 2016
It's actually happening? Why now, it only takes away from the glorious return of Boogie Woogie 50.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 16, 3:54 AM
Dec 2019
OMGGGG NO WAY GOJO IS BACK.... AHHHH
May 16, 5:51 AM
Mar 2024
damn bro, who was the mysterious figure in the last???
May 16, 7:15 AM
Apr 2023
this manga made me schizophrenic
May 16, 8:23 AM

Jun 2019

Bro needs to get his ass ready for the next chapter before the white ghost rapes him.
May 16, 9:43 AM
Apr 2021
it's not gojover..????
May 16, 10:57 AM
Aug 2020
I dont think hes back, is probably a "ghost of Christmas past" kind of thing. It would immensely undermine everything that happened since and their whole grind to take down Sukuna. Bringing him back now wouldn't make any sense other than shock value to ramp up audience, unlike his death that was necessary so that the story could progress the way it did.

No I dont think he'll return, but I've been wrong before.

FMmatron said:
Why now, it only takes away from the glorious return of Boogie Woogie 50.

This.

Fouuu said:
this manga made me schizophrenic

lol, also this
May 16, 12:00 PM
Aug 2020
we are waiting for the next one!!!

so it was real...

he is back!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 16, 1:22 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to DARK_KING00
Ass chapter Bad writing
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing

They've been fighting Sukuna for the past 20 chapters what don't you understand 💀 you reading with your eyes closed?

Tenshi_Budo said:
I dont think hes back, is probably a "ghost of Christmas past" kind of thing. It would immensely undermine everything that happened since and their whole grind to take down Sukuna. Bringing him back now wouldn't make any sense other than shock value to ramp up audience, unlike his death that was necessary so that the story could progress the way it did.

Yea I really hope he doesn't come back and take the spotlight away from Yuji defeating Sukuna. That needs to be Yuji's moment. I'd be ok with him coming back in a limited role if the explanation makes sense, but hopefully this is just a bait and switch.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 16, 1:34 PM

Aug 2019
If this is Gojo's ghost I wonder if he will pull out his spectral ding-a-ling and use his reverse grip technique to "defeat" Sukuna.
"The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence."
May 16, 6:36 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
i audibly gasped while reading
死だけが確実
May 16, 6:41 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to thebrentinator24
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing

They've been fighting Sukuna for the past 20 chapters what don't you understand 💀 you reading with your eyes closed?

Tenshi_Budo said:

Yea I really hope he doesn't come back and take the spotlight away from Yuji defeating Sukuna. That needs to be Yuji's moment. I'd be ok with him coming back in a limited role if the explanation makes sense, but hopefully this is just a bait and switch.
@thebrentinator24 yeah, hope so too. I prefer he just doesn't come back at all, killing him was a bold move that gave Gege a lot of credit in my eyes, undoing it would be lame imo.
May 16, 7:24 PM

Oct 2017
Todo remains the best. Gojou spirit? Uh yeah sure.
May 16, 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
I no longer have any idea what the hell is Gege thinking. I'm having flashbacks to that bullshit Demon Slayer final boss battle again.

I'll wait and see whatever this means next chapter, but if he is playing this straight, we are getting Fairy Tail levels here.
May 16, 8:19 PM

Oct 2018
Todo was putting up EXCELLENT plays here, his battle IQ (and IQ in general) is actually insane. When it comes to Gojo, I don't think he's actually back. With the way it was worded "The departed spirit of the strongest", it seems like Sukuna got hit so hard with that black flash he started seeing ghosts cause soon he's gonna be joining Gojo in death. As much as I wish it was Gojo coming back, it's gotta be his ghost. If Gege proves me wrong in the next chapter, feel free to say "I told you so". BESTO FRIENDO TODO is still on top, my goat.

Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
May 17, 2:25 AM
Jun 2021
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing

Tenshi_Budo said:

@thebrentinator24 I wish I was blind and didn't see this ass shit lol
May 17, 2:25 AM
Jun 2021
DARK_KING00 said:
Ass chapter Bad writing

Tenshi_Budo said:

@thebrentinator24 I wish I was blind and didn't see this ass shit lol
May 17, 3:31 AM
Sep 2020
530000 IQ coming in clutch
May 17, 3:56 AM

Mar 2021
I have no faith in Gege that the Gojo return is real. He has done it before (Three way domain) and he will do it again

Also Todo can just change the activation method of Boogie just like that? lol...

Another fucking binding vow...

So glad that he's back tho. My 530.000 IQ king
OdabraniMay 17, 4:00 AM

May 17, 4:28 AM
Sep 2018
Pathetic asspull just to please his readers for the current ongoing bad writing. What's next? Nobara comes in clutch and finishes off Sukuna with her one-dimensional character? Just when I thought he had balls to throw a curve ball by killing everyone's favorite character as the plot was meant to do so, but no, he proved himself as a cowardly writer just for the sake of popularity.

Imagine Aki and Power return in Chainsaw Man Part 2, Fujimoto would never, lol.
May 17, 5:38 AM

Feb 2018
Wow boogie woogie got a nice upgrade, pretty cool seeing it in action again with that lol.

And wait wait wait, is that Gojo??? What theeee. It has to be a ghost or something right? I'm kinda shooketh myself lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 17, 7:03 AM

Aug 2023
Edging to the last panel rn
May 17, 7:36 AM
May 2021
is gojo back?????
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion

deg - Jun 5

48 by ROXK_STAR »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Mar 12, 2021

21 by nichtink »»
Jun 9, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Jun 9, 2021

45 by Northgical »»
Jun 8, 7:19 AM

» The lowest of the low type of writing

Nugi97 - May 18

40 by desusama »»
Jun 7, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

128 by atbrightstories »»
Jun 7, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.