Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 9:45 AM

Jan 2018
So they have finished filming 15 years of lie. They all went to the beach during the break. And Kana at the end tells Akane to get back together with Aqua.
May 1, 10:34 AM
Jan 2024
Where can I purchase weekly young jump? I ain’t waiting a week for shonenjumpplus to get it. Is it in issue 20+21?
OtakuTroglodyteMay 1, 12:15 PM
May 1, 3:09 PM

Jul 2015
based on the leaks and translation, kana's declaration makes no sense. aqua just told her recently that he always have fun with her and earlier in this chapter, she asks him to put on sunscreen for her so i dont get why she suddenly thinks akane is the right person for aqua? aqua/akane broke up months ago in the story and even in this chapter, there isn't anything like aqua smiling for kana to give up. this reeks of the cliche "heroine gives up her love just to win" in romcoms except there's no buildup here and kana just looks stupid. i wish aka would focus on the revenge aspect instead of constantly doing shipping bait for ships. he should've just picked one love interest and build up her relationship with aqua instead of creating a harem
May 1, 8:58 PM
Jun 2023
Kagura-chan said:
based on the leaks and translation, kana's declaration makes no sense. aqua just told her recently that he always have fun with her and earlier in this chapter, she asks him to put on sunscreen for her so i dont get why she suddenly thinks akane is the right person for aqua? aqua/akane broke up months ago in the story and even in this chapter, there isn't anything like aqua smiling for kana to give up. this reeks of the cliche "heroine gives up her love just to win" in romcoms except there's no buildup here and kana just looks stupid. i wish aka would focus on the revenge aspect instead of constantly doing shipping bait for ships. he should've just picked one love interest and build up her relationship with aqua instead of creating a harem

I agree with every word, literally
May 2, 5:28 AM
Apr 2019
Yeah yeah, another beach fanservice chapter before the shitstorm. Also Kana tells Akane that She loves Aqua and she also tells Akane that only her (Akane) can bring Aqua happiness, then give up on his love to Akane all of a sudden is also weird, consider Aqua told Kana that he was having fun with her 2 chapter ago. Did the author doing some timeskip again?

This is not important part but, I'm suprise Kana has a stack in her certain area after 2 years timeskip since the twins met her in highschool. I thought she was a straight flat. I guess the puberty really hits her too late
May 2, 9:45 AM

Aug 2018
Another very common Akane W. I'm getting tired of winning.
May 3, 11:19 AM

Oct 2018
The transition for Kana between 146 and 148 is the most random thing I've read lately. It made zero sense. And Aqua is back to his double dark stars? What?
The author is effectively running out of gas, I fear for the finale of this manga.
Mobages are consuming me alive
May 3, 10:57 PM
Feb 2024
BIG W for Akane and honestly Aqua x Akane was more make a sense compared to Aqua x Kana
May 8, 9:19 AM

Dec 2020
Aqua × Akane again rolling
Looking forward to it @~@
May 8, 9:20 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to BBagasta
BIG W for Akane and honestly Aqua x Akane was more make a sense compared to Aqua x Kana
@BBagasta Thatz why Kana knows who's the actual best girl, tho Aqua × Ruby>>
May 8, 10:31 AM

Nov 2019
If I'm not mistaken, Aqua's time dating Akane significantly overlapped with the time he thought his father was dead. During that time, he was much more easy going and, in general, happier. So I can understand why Kana would have the impression that Aqua is happiest with Akane. The transition from ch 146 to 148 still feels somewhat jarring though. I guess we'll just have to wait for the next chapter to see where this is going.
May 8, 10:43 AM

Jan 2021
pretty much a slice of life comedy chapter, nice to see some lighthearted moments after all the drama that been happening recently.
then there is the finale, kana admitting her feelings and conclude that akane better suited for aqua, which i am kinda confused about
considering how just 2 chapters ago, aqua told her that he have so much fun with her. i hope that her resolution will be explained in
the next chapter.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
May 8, 10:51 AM

Jun 2014
Damn Kana just basically gave up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 8, 11:11 AM

Apr 2021
Wtf that was so random
May 8, 11:47 AM

Oct 2017
Fun chapter with them on the beach. Akane and Kana both being great girls.
May 8, 11:58 AM

Nov 2016
hmm, that came out of the blue as others have said, is it a death flag? and a few chps back aqua did say he has the most fun with kana and his time with akane was meh except that 1 time iirc. amazingly crow girl came along
and seriously they finished filming already? i thought they were having a break, guess i wasnt seriously focused this arc but yeah this felt short
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
May 8, 12:32 PM
Mar 2015
Everyone has plenty of advice for our boi
May 8, 12:36 PM

Oct 2021
Finally, Kana admitted she likes Aqua romantically (even though she blurted it out to Akane). With this, I am content and satisfied. Kana needs to find her own happiness, and it's not with Aqua.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
May 8, 12:39 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Kagura-chan
@Kagura-chan Aqua will likely not end up with anybody based on the foreshadowing of the early chapters of Volume 1. I don't see Aqua romantically getting together with either Akane or Kana. The creators are just baiting the readers for fan service and manga sales, I bet.

Marianne

May 8, 12:41 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to adriado
Kagura-chan said:

I agree with every word, literally
@adriado Aqua will likely not end up with anybody based on the foreshadowing of the early chapters of Volume 1. I don't see Aqua romantically getting together with either Akane or Kana. The creators are just baiting the readers for fan service and manga sales, I bet.

Marianne

May 8, 5:30 PM
Dec 2022
I love Kana so much, she really wants Aqua to be happy and doesn't seem to be bothered by selfish feelings. I liked the chapter, quite relaxing, but it makes me wonder if it's the calm before the storm.
May 8, 6:20 PM

Mar 2020
Did anyone else notice how the art in this chapter was a bit worse than usual? If so, is there any explanation for it? Just curious
May 8, 7:48 PM

Apr 2022
damn man L for arima i guess, akane gonna move forward with this it what now.
May 8, 8:05 PM

Mar 2021
I hate this troph. “I love him but she's a better pick for him so I should back off!” Shut the f*ck up. Everyone knows you are the endgame so just shut the f*ck up. This is why I don't like Arima. She acts like an idiot driven by emotions. Maybe not always but most of the time.

May 8, 10:13 PM
Jan 2024
lessssss gooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 9, 12:57 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to mshfqtny
Wtf that was so random
@mshfqtny Absolutely 0 buildup, I was surprised as well.
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

May 9, 5:46 AM

Feb 2018
A chill beach episode where multiple peeps be having mixed feelings lol.

With what Kana said at the end gives me a teeny bit of hope for the Aqu-Aka ship to return but I feel like Akane is still gonna win in the end for some reason like some reverse psychology is in play here lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 9, 10:57 AM

Oct 2023
I hate the fact Kana has actually prepared herself to surrender, but this might give a bigger percentage for Akane to be the victim of Hikaru in the future, so no. More rivalry instead, please.
May 9, 4:27 PM
Mar 2013
After reading this chapter, I checked the panels, where Aqua talked with Akane, and then when he talked with Kana 2 chapters before. In Akane's case, his eye was a black star, and in Kana's case, it was a white star, if I'm not mistaken. Might overanalyze, but I think this clearly shows us who Akasaka thinks Aqua should be with. Also, I wasn't so surprised by this whole give-up thing, cause Kana's whole storyline is about whether she deserves the spotlight (attention, love), or not.
May 9, 4:53 PM

Aug 2022
Firstly, I'll just leave this here....

Secondly... another "L" for Kana-bros 😔
May 9, 7:05 PM

Apr 2015
Argh this love triangle is so stupid, it's been obvious from the start that Aqua's gonna either end up with Kana or no one. And Kana's character is so frustrating. In the beginning of the manga I felt like she was pretty well-written, but it's been 148 chapters and her continuous "woe is me" and tsundere shit attitude is so damn tiring to see.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
May 10, 3:11 PM
Oct 2023
The felt like a good break from the main story for a bit, which was nice, especially after what had happened in the last few chapters lol
May 10, 4:14 PM
May 2021
Kana cant catch a break can she ffs, at least we getting back to the main plot of this story.
May 10, 11:14 PM

Mar 2022
ion know whats up with kana normally she wouldn't go out of her way to do something like this but whateva. I like both kana and akane so I don't mind who goes with aqua but I just hope the losing one stays happy.
May 13, 8:17 AM
Feb 2020
Casual chapter with promising ending
May 14, 2:09 AM
Oct 2020
Kana I'm with you dw >.<
May 14, 5:14 AM
Oct 2021
I lost it when I saw Crow Girl there-

WHO ON EARTH INVITED HER TO THE BEACH PARTY, LOL?
May 19, 7:50 PM

Oct 2021
I am liking Akane more and more in this manga. I see myself in her somehow: the way that she still cares for Aqua even though they broke up a long time ago in the series.

Marianne

May 22, 12:22 AM

Aug 2018
After the filming, it's time to go to the beach.
That's Akane's wish, to protect Aqua.
Kana finally admits that she likes Aqua, but she seems to have given up.
May 25, 10:40 PM

Feb 2019
NO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS

Also, Ruby looks amazing in her swimsuit~

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ARK-13 - May 20

65 by Marinate1016 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 149 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 13

44 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 10:41 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 147 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 22

30 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 10:39 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 146 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

40 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 10:37 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 145 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 1

28 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.