Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 9:42 AM

Nov 2011
This date would've gone better if u know...they didn't get interrupted.

At this rate, Hobin is just a magnet for trouble and fighers looking to bring up pain. Felt bad for him honestly. He just wanted a normal date and he instead got into yet another fight.
May 1, 9:48 AM

Dec 2021
The childhood friend Bomi called was none other than their classmate, Kim Moonsung. Feeling overwhelmed between two attractive individuals, Hobin flees the scene.

With Jihyeok's encouraging words, he manages to salvage the date with Asamiya, but just then, Hobin's worst enemy appears.

May 1, 11:18 AM

Jun 2020
Wow! now this was amazing. Rise up Hobin! Can't wait for next episode.
May 1, 11:35 AM
Oct 2018
This was difficult to watch. Maybe because its my worst fear. Being humiliated in front of your girl, unable to protect her. Only for someone better to show up and take her away.
I hope hobin eviscerates that bully. Can't wait for the next ep.
May 1, 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
as expected, an alright episode, now we finally can get to the main dish
Deep dark fantasies
May 1, 11:48 AM
Sep 2015
Yes, finally there's some real effort to be a better fighter, but taking a school off for the whole month will surely affect his study.
May 1, 11:51 AM

Nov 2023
It reminds me of the movie "Never back down." Btw i'm genuinely excited about this match.
May 1, 11:52 AM

Jul 2014
This anime is mind blowing. It caught me off guard so many times, who would’ve expected him to pull his pants off to get the stream banned lmao
May 1, 12:01 PM
Aug 2020
another great episode

i feel a big pity for him, no more proud...

but the end of the episode was so joyful to see him working hard to change...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 1, 12:39 PM

Jun 2023
I can't wait to see hobins epic comeback I mean getting humiliated in front of your girl is more then a fuel for the revenge and iam glad to see hobin taking action instead of giving up .
and something has been bothering me the other characters call him shimura so why his name has been changed to hobin?
tensaikoudakishiMay 1, 12:43 PM
May 1, 1:29 PM
Jan 2024
Wasnt expected hobin to "strip" like that but wowww
honestly props to hobin for going through all of that, idk what i would do in that situation
Quite excited for next week episode though, hobin will wip some MAJOR ass on pakgo hopefully
May 1, 1:37 PM
Feb 2024
damn banger episode
May 1, 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
Hobin stepping up his game.
May 1, 2:02 PM
Feb 2019
Man, this anime is way too underated...

Banger episode ! Can't wait for the next one !
May 1, 2:10 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
All right, now we're getting somehwere. After all that lovey dovey business we got to see an actual fight where Hobin got pummelled only to be saved by Museong in tha last minute before permabanning Pakgo's channel (unless he was streaming on Meta which would be fine probably). I'm hyped to see what the results of his training and bottled up anger are in the next episode. Also, who's that mysterious stalker? Is she into Hobin or maybe want a pie of their subscriber money?

In any case, aside from the animation in some shots still looking a bit deformed, this is showing potential.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 1, 2:13 PM
Jan 2022
i think musong is chicken head lol

man this anime is turning into my fav this season!!!!
May 1, 2:35 PM
Sep 2021
this episode made me have a lot of emotions at the same time which i didn't know was possible

May 1, 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
Man, just completely sick of the over the top whining and crying he does every couple minutes. He's worse than Shinji. Too bad, this show has a few good things about it, but I can't watch it anymore.
May 1, 3:48 PM

Feb 2021
Bro went from lonely and depressed to confident and determined way too quickly lol
May 1, 3:48 PM
Feb 2021
This episode was peak and the next one was about to be way better. These last few episodes are going to be amazing I can feel it. Other than that the MC is hard to watch sometimes :/
May 1, 3:50 PM
Jun 2023
that was absolutely the worst bullying, can't wait to watch the next episode
May 1, 3:53 PM

Jun 2012
Was that the Dempsey Roll at the preview of episode 5?
May 1, 6:48 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Next episode Hobin will show us the fruit of being away from school and learning how to fight a regular person.
May 1, 10:39 PM

Nov 2021
That was so painful to watch.. but it looks like the shows about to get good and more serious. It's gonna be real satisfying if Hobin beats Pakgo, getting Takemitchi vs Kiyomasa vibes
May 1, 11:11 PM

Jan 2011
This show just knows how to push your buttons with good animation sound design, voice acting, and amazing music. I love how they did the reveal of Hobin coming back to get his revenge.

Also can we say the comedy in this series is just very unique and out there with how it handles the punchline?

God this show is such a fucking vibe.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 1, 11:13 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to MadanielFL
Bro went from lonely and depressed to confident and determined way too quickly lol
@MadanielFL I mean it has been five episodes...and as you can see in the preview beating Pakgo isn't going to make him an instant badass. They're doing it right. The confidence you see is to standing up and taking down Pakgo not every person in Korea.
May 1, 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Sokah
Man, just completely sick of the over the top whining and crying he does every couple minutes. He's worse than Shinji. Too bad, this show has a few good things about it, but I can't watch it anymore.
@Sokah One has an awful dad and is legit a 14 year old having to deal with Angels that want to destroy the world. The people who complain about him seem to forget that. While this guy here legit has no self confidence and they have made clear. People gotta realize overcoming shit like this isn't easy. Not every anmie OC is Goku or Yugi.
MasterHavikMay 4, 2:12 AM
May 2, 1:55 AM

Mar 2008
Hobin walking off like he did from Bomi was kinda painful to watch more than his ass get beat.

If I was Hobin I would have taken Pakgo's words against him make him regret asking for a strip show heh.
May 2, 2:12 AM
Nov 2023
Seems like I'm going to have to be the one to point out that they finally changed the opening to not be only red tinted scenes of the anime.
May 2, 7:37 AM

Jul 2017
The OP slightly changes quite a bit in the visuals, it felt as refined being the final version.

Hobin and Bomi's date just has to be interrupted by the latter's childhood friend: Kim Munseong. It's definitely very awkward between classmates, but Hobin's fear is soon allayed, and felt like the 3rd wheel in the potential dating role. Of course, Snapper was waiting for the right moment, but "ingrown toenail" has become the coward's meme so much that he re-courses Hobin onto the right path to continue the date with Bomi. And Munseong having seen Hobin's YouTube channel, he's an avid fan of his content, which he anticipates more of it. But Snapper having been fought out of his element, it's Pakgo back with his revenge. With the techniques learnt from Samdak, it's Hobin's only way out of his complacency not to focus on fighting, and karma has now come to hit him back.

A public humiliation Hobin will face, and him ripping naked in front of Pakgo and his audience, though Munseong is the real MVP to not hesitate giving them a fight. This only leaves Hobin's morale at an all-time low, and Snapper paid the price in tandem of Hobin, being treated the exact same way he did. The anger against himself, thanks to Samdak, Hobin pushes himself again for an entire month, even if Pakgo's streams essentially are bait for him. And this is his comeback for his channel.

It's time to get that Viral Hit once again.
May 2, 9:10 AM

Oct 2008
oh my friggin' god! i can't want for next episode and can't wait to see a satisfying beatdown of Pakgo by our new changed Hobin!!!
5/5.

May 2, 1:20 PM
Apr 2024
This episode was as amazing as the others it has that manhwa feeling to it but with its own spice.
May 2, 9:35 PM

Dec 2022
Well, that turned out better than expected. The preview last week was quite misleading.

The only negative point so far is how they can publicly livestream violent bullying on school grounds without any of the school staff getting involved.
May 3, 6:42 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to MasterHavik
@Sokah One has an awful dad and is legit a 14 year old having to deal with Angels that want to destroy the world. The people who complain about him seem to forget that. While this guy here legit has no self confidence and they have made clear. People gotta realize overcoming shit like this isn't easy. Not every anmie OC is Goku or Yugi.
@MasterHavik

That dude would crumple like a windshield if he had shinjis life.
May 4, 2:13 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Vindicater
@MasterHavik

That dude would crumple like a windshield if he had shinjis life.
@Vindicater I think many would having to deal with not having much of a support system.
May 4, 4:14 AM
Jun 2020
OMG so GOOOOD, love Bomi
May 4, 11:58 AM

Mar 2016
There is no better title for this ep other than 'HUMILIATION'. Hobin just got absolutely humiliated in front of his cameraman, his love interest, and the viewers from Pakgo's channel. All in a public setting no less. And for him to be saved by another man, a stronger man as he shamefully kneeled with only his boxer intact, for many people in his predicament, they'd no longer wanted to do anything with school anymore and perhaps, even life itself had no meaning... Not for Hobin for he has the Chicken Man as his ray of hope!

HYPE HYPE HYPE
This is when it starts in earnest!!!

The whole appeal of HTF is seeing Hobin take on newer, stronger opponents as he continuously betters himself in the arts of streetfight. The popularity he got thus far has been of him as a victim or someone who won due to a fluke. it is time for him to reawaken and be born anew. After a month of training, my boy is graduating from a loser to a bully-beater! (don't even question how there're seemingly no teachers around or how he's able to be absent for a whole month)
May 5, 6:27 AM

Jan 2017
Kinda speechless in this episode..
May 5, 11:51 AM
Feb 2021
not a good script !
May 5, 9:55 PM

Jul 2008
Ok the end of this episode and the next MIGHT start turning this around for me.
May 6, 10:50 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to damoInstinct
Well, that turned out better than expected. The preview last week was quite misleading.

The only negative point so far is how they can publicly livestream violent bullying on school grounds without any of the school staff getting involved.
@damoInstinct school staff? what's that? such things doesn't exist in manhwa unless they too are on the bad side of have a leading role
May 11, 4:35 PM
Oct 2019
cool episode, the director is finally using the songs right, it's getting better and better and the story also only gets better
May 14, 3:53 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dude watched more chicken man videos; let's freaking GO

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 30, 7:12 PM

Oct 2017
Hobin felt like a third wheel the whole time but becomes a chad during the end. man cant wait for ep 5
5 hours ago
Aug 2021
That ingrown toenail line spun me🤣🤣. I am so happy I decided to start watching this anime.
Kim has my respect he understood as a man no words could comfort Hobin. He just needs to pick himself up.
Ngl though I would Kiss My-Self if another man had to save me in front of the woman I loved while being NAKED.
Then she had to slap his opps for him. That's nuts😅😅. I'm glad he acknowledges the fact he needs to level up.
I didn't expect this to turn into a self-improvement anime🔥🔥🔥🔥. Ngl W move from Pakgo he leaned into the negative exposure makes sense. DAMN, HE WENT THROUGH A TRAINING ARC NOW HE IS BACK BABY.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

27 by WolfWood37 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

30 by The_Black_B3ast »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24

28 by The_Black_B3ast »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

34 by The_Black_B3ast »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

80 by The_Black_B3ast »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.