Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 7, 6:35 PM
Jul 2021
Very Funny! recommended XD
Feb 8, 5:43 AM

Dec 2009
velvetnyan said:
@GenesisAria well, you are right that it is a dumb line to argue over, but the same localizer is translating stuff like 猫(cat) as dog multiple times in a row back to back just so they could write horndog in a sentence. So while that line itself isn't worth fighting over, the translation for this show as a whole is unsightly enough to be complained about I think.
Crunchyroll and Funimation etc have been poorly translating anime for years, and it's taking people this long to make noise about it? I'd gotten used to the old days of knowing what fansubbers subbed their shit properly, but when simulcast became a thing, fansubbers all but gave up; they don't even seem to do quick edits anymore, at least not any recognizable groups. Rarely you might see GJM pop up or something, and sometimes people fix stuff for BD releases, but that's it.

At this point i'm so used to listening to japanese i tune out most of the grammatical and contextual errors, because i only half read the subs anyway.

Isekai-Enjoyer said:
GenesisAria said:
No fucking kidding. I can hardly think of any... Nanoha movie, Popotan maybe? I can't think of any other non-hentai off the top of my head that show any details.

In recent memory, the last time was Haganai

Haganai is from 2011 lmao
I don't remember that at all.
GenesisAriaFeb 8, 5:54 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 8, 7:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the evil team has a new member!!!
kekeke
Feb 8, 10:46 AM
Jan 2017
It is alright, this episode
Feb 8, 11:17 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to Tropisch
New loli girl is cute wither her overall design, and we even got loli ecchi in this episode, a rarity these days.
@Tropisch We have been blessed to witness this in 2024.
Feb 11, 3:51 PM

Mar 2010
I call dibs on marryin Korisu, jk but not jk don't hate me lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 12, 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
GenesisAria said:
😭😭😭 finally some flat justice!

The reverse doctor was funny XD

Very cute~

BrotherCoa said:
But the lewds... And good thing they decided not to lewd Alice in anime as well since
and that would be too much even for lolicons (rest of the cast
, not as bad but still...).
So? It's a lewd story, insisting on being non-lewd with one character in particular makes no sense lol. Makes no difference either way cuz they're fictional characters. She should get fair treatment, or it's weird to even include her.
(ps: you got an age wrong)

Isekai-Enjoyer said:
I think it’s been literally a fucking decade since I last saw an actual uncensored naked loli in any anime at all

Holy sacred fuck
No fucking kidding. I can hardly think of any... Nanoha movie, Popotan maybe? I can't think of any other non-hentai off the top of my head that show any details.

You are right, I mixed Neroalice age and episode number. That was my bad.

I do agree that they are fictional but even there some limits seems to exist as evident in the manga where she is the only one that has been excluded from the lewds.

I mean if there are no problems because this is fiction then why was she excluded so far in the story?
Feb 13, 10:37 AM

Sep 2022
Korisu's power is really interesting. She can make anything become a reality in her dollhouse with her imagination. I personally believe that is an awesome superpower in my opinion. However, she is still a kid and doesn't really verbally say a lot. But she helps her friends when they really need it.
Feb 15, 12:45 PM
Apr 2021
This episode was interesting...

Korisu -- I am seeing her story play out one of two ways... She is horribly abused and doesn't know it, which is why all of her "play house" sessions are twisted. I am hoping this is not the case, or if it is, the abusers get theirs.

Alternatively she is just EXTREMELY innocent and believes that is how a doctor would heal a cold in the first place.

I was a little shocked that Korisu got a transformation scene, that said, I don't feel she was sexualized at all in this episode. Just cute and innocent...

Finally my favorite scene in this episode was sending Kiwi to horny jail it was PERFECT.
Feb 17, 3:42 AM

Dec 2009
BrotherCoa said:
I mean if there are no problems because this is fiction then why was she excluded so far in the story?
The fantasy of purity; it leaves the lewds to the doujin artists. A lot of ip's do this on purpose, dangle threads for doujin artists to milk and fuel ip lucrativity.
Though i don't know the mangaka and their views. Just seems like it would be odd to add a loli into a very overtly sexual series and claim to have moral boundaries for it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 20, 9:53 PM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
wtf was that hospital scene? Literally just hentai at this point

Feb 21, 6:29 AM

Oct 2017
Korisu chan cute. Her power is op. Wtf were those mahou shoujo doing lol. Kiwi in jail cracked me up.
Mar 4, 7:01 AM

Jan 2018
Even the loli is not safe from the lewd in this show. However, in a non-direct way. 
Also, she has a very interesting power.

It would have been better if horny jail scene had someone to "bonk" Kiwi in the head.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 7, 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
new girl yay
she is really small, and she also doesn't talk, i wonder if she has a problem or if she just too shy
she also really likes dolls, i guess they make her life a little less boring, specially if her mother is away most of the time due to work

her power tho, i lost it when she made the 3 yuri magical girls, just wow that was too stimulating lmao

fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
Lmao Kiwi literally got send to horny jail. This show is such a meme, yet also so good!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 11, 4:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
New quiet girl is interesting, her powers are hardcore though... in a lewd way
Mar 17, 4:20 AM

Nov 2017
They found a way to lewd a loli... by turning her into MILF 😂🫣
Mar 25, 6:05 PM
Jun 2021
Alice's outfit looks really cute
Mar 29, 9:32 AM

Aug 2019
korisu is such a cute loli. needs lewding.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 7:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ooo Alice in wonderland in action. Not much ecchi for her obviously, its a one sec nude transformation. But damn another Azure perversion always welcome to my page, they were milking xd. Then the doctor scene featuring Utena. Alright guys that's a better scene for Alice. Also Kiwi in jail lol. Fuckin good episode
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 8:25 PM

Apr 2021
hahaha, how desperate Utena is to decide which of the two is cuter. Until it was a passive episode.
May 17, 10:28 PM

Aug 2019
Kinda wholesome episode with Korisu's joining, Venalita recruitment interview for her was funny af it felt more like Korisu chose Venalita then the other way around, definitely feels like she'll fit nicely in as well with Utena and Kiwi, i could imagine they treat her as a younger sibling of sorts afterwards.

Korisu's ability seems cracked as shit on paper, it completely trapped and controlled the Tres Magia and possibly made it one of their most embarrassing moments yet, and it also healed Utena of her cold. Although both had some wildly hilarious imagery to follow with, both scenarios came out with a 100% success rate on disabling / healing their targets which is amazing.
May 18, 6:24 PM
Feb 2017
Damn, they broke Ononaka-san's rule of Korisu/Alice being immune to lewding. Basically defeats the purpose/possibility of several gags.

At least they have so far kept up the rule that every character is female, even every person in background/b-roll scenes.
May 19, 7:57 AM

Feb 2015
Fifth episode. The more the episodes progress the less sure I feel about how I feel about this anime.

The episodes progress, by the way, but the story does not. The story has been on pause ever since Utena was initiated into the organization. Since then two allies were introduced, but nothing moved Utena's story forward. We are now in a time vacuum, where a certain state has been frozen to live through again and again, to experience the Slice of Life premise of the concept.

Why the story suffers from this disease that prevents development could have multiple reasons, or one. To understand this one would perhaps need to know the source material, but I have a good theory of the true reason, it exists independent of the source material. Or rather reasons, because there are two reasons for this complete stop of story progress.

With all that said I don't feel as positive about the anime as I used to after the first three episodes. What felt like a good 9 in the beginning feels like a weak 7 now, or worse. This was all avoidable, but the creators thought repetitive boom boom crash was more important than substance.
AkiFosuMay 19, 8:03 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

137 by Code0018 »»
Jun 11, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

86 by Code0018 »»
Jun 8, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

81 by Code0018 »»
Jun 8, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

130 by Code0018 »»
Jun 7, 10:15 PM

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

20 by DX_impulse »»
Jun 5, 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.