Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 29, 6:18 AM
Jan 2020
" Gimme another"
Im dying here, best romance ngl...
Jan 29, 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
my poor single heart can't take on all this cutness ahhhhhhhh
Jan 29, 12:45 PM
Aug 2019
Nice and great valentine episode
Jan 29, 8:20 PM
Oct 2019
please, please understand that they are in love, please, there is no longer any romantic interest on the part of the two characters, why drag this romance out so much
Jan 29, 8:27 PM
Jan 2021
not too much dialogue but give you a lot of meaning
Jan 29, 11:24 PM
Dec 2023
The fourth episode was great
And the best thing about it is that their love grows, and it shows to each of them
Jan 29, 11:50 PM
Jan 2024
I like Yamada's sweetness, she's like an angel.
Jan 30, 12:11 AM

Aug 2017
Loved it. How is this show so good? Best soundtrack of any anime ever. Exactly how many chocolate items were exchanged back and forth though?

I also like how Nanjo is a little bad, but not too bad. Great foil for MC to rise to the occasion sometimes.

Boys heart was beating about 200 times per minute.

TiagoCosta said:
Great use of color on the ep as well

The director (who I presume is responsible) is a master of color, music, dramatic pauses. It's so much better than almost every other anime I have seen.

Otaku_Agent008 said:
ahh man I just can't watch this anime in front of my parents

Show actually brings me to tears sometimes. I set aside dedicated time alone to watch it with good visuals and sound.
CarbonMDJan 30, 12:19 AM
Jan 30, 1:35 PM

Jul 2016
Come on... please tell me MC finally realized Yamada likes him. Because the amount of obvious romantic hints the kid let fly over his head is beyond ridiculous now.
Jan 30, 1:41 PM
May 2020
certainly a valentines day to remember
Jan 30, 3:15 PM
Apr 2021
Really enjoyed the ending! Glad he’s finally coming to terms with her and his feelings for each other.
BelleamenicoleJan 30, 3:23 PM
Jan 30, 8:33 PM

Oct 2014
SouthRzVa said:
Come on... please tell me MC finally realized Yamada likes him. Because the amount of obvious romantic hints the kid let fly over his head is beyond ridiculous now.

I mean ichikawa is not really dense and knows theres something there. But considering his poor self confidence, he doesnt want to get his hopes up incase he misreads the situation.

Hints are one thing but they can often be misinterpreted. Hes slowly accepting there is a chance and its getting bigger with each interaction.
Jan 31, 6:12 AM

Oct 2011
I really liked this episode... despite we seeing more under Ichikawa's pov, still convey very well Yamada's struggle with the date...

all her attempts to giving him some chocolate, with the shogi, then the choco bun... and the muffin in the end... and even at that, she understandable feels frustrated for not being able to do it prorpely...

Jan 31, 8:31 AM

Oct 2014
It's practically a confession.

also I like how Yamada returns to her decisive self once the "troubles" inside her heart is let out.
guess we're expecting an answer scene and finally making it official some time within the next 2 episodes? I would rather that than to add unnecessary 3rd party, at least.
Jan 31, 10:54 AM
Feb 2022
awesome show, loving this so much
Feb 1, 4:22 AM

May 2015
One of the cutest Valentine's Day episodes I've seen.
Feb 2, 4:57 AM

Oct 2017
So awkard yet wholesome and adorable, this is the stuff.
Feb 2, 5:25 AM

Oct 2008
another supreme full of girly giggles episode!
everytime these 2 hugs i squeal like a retard bwahahah!!
5/5.

Feb 2, 9:10 AM

May 2016
Man this was just pure peak romance.
Feb 2, 1:24 PM
Mar 2018
What a lovely episode! I really enjoyed how unexpectedly the plot developed; every time I thought it was gonna go one way, it went the other. The small details were also really cool, like how the first time they show the muffin, it doesn't have anything on it, but then it does because Yamada hears from Ichikawa that it would be difficult to tell whether a gift is obligatory or not without a hint.

Also, the ending was really sweet! I wish we could've heard Ichikawa's "confession" of sorts, though!
Feb 3, 12:13 AM
Jan 2024
Peak romance.One of the best episodes in this season
Feb 4, 3:50 AM

May 2015
MAh boy got some candies and a muffin (half of it)!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 5, 9:52 AM
Mar 2023
This really was the cutest episode. And what’s with people previewing the episode like they’re some sort of reporter writing a review of the episode. It’s called discussion cause we all saw the freaking episode. We don’t need to read 2 paragraphs of everyone writing what we all saw.

With that said who else but Yamada would give chocolate/a chocolate muffin in her case and give half so she could eat half. That was so refreshing. And when Kyotaro went home and was squirming around because he thinks he did/said something embarrassing I think every guy has been through when they go home and immediately regret the way they acted or something they said. Such a great episode, even with the guy who was reading to much into the chocolate he got. And to the girls using that to their advantage by saying out loud what they want for a gift 😂
Feb 5, 7:01 PM

Oct 2023
Come on I hope a kiss in the season at least
Feb 7, 8:41 AM
Apr 2022
Thought Ep 3 was the Valentines episode I guess it also this one lol haha. Ichikawa slowly realizing his feeling for Yamada, chocolates all over the place, Another feel good episode :)
Feb 8, 1:19 PM

Nov 2018
Watching this episode had me thinking wish I'd two hearts so I'd give one to each cuties.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Feb 10, 7:44 AM
Feb 2015
God it's that Nanjo freak, he better not do any dumb shit in later episodes but with how things go towards the end of this episode I can only hope he does get the message and not to butt in to anything
Feb 11, 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Obligatory Valentine's episode has obligatory Valentine's chocolate in it. Figures. A lot of steps closer for both to be honest.
Feb 11, 8:56 AM

Nov 2014
Reply to Ragnar00lobrock
Come on I hope a kiss in the season at least
@Ragnar00lobrock So agreeable xD
Feb 11, 7:48 PM
Apr 2021
I cant believe I never wrote a lil review about this episode on here but here I go

Here we have the typical Valentine’s Day episode which I never get tired of haha and Adachi getting flustered bc Ichikawa complimented him was funny to me

Yamada waving to Ichikawa only for him to get jealous of Nanjo trying to wave back at her was adorable bro did NOT want that wave to go to a waste like that guy🤣
Feb 13, 12:33 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Such a satisfying conclusion to this chapter. Loved it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 18, 5:05 AM

Dec 2012
This anime is fking amazing

Mar 7, 3:22 PM

May 2015
Feel a bit bad for the senpai. I mean yes he was a dick the way he kept pressing onto Yamada when she clearly wasnt interested but he's not a bad guy. When he tried to stop Ichihara at the end there I'm assuming it was so he didnt do an indirect confession.

Also holy shit Yamada basically confessed. They'll definitely end up together by the end of the season at least.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
Wow, Kyoutaro's actually making some good moves in this season.
This anime just reminds me of my University life, Hahaha. Those were some good days I guess.
Mar 17, 2:57 PM

Mar 2010
Everything was sooo fluid that I felt like i was in da anime, thus I forgot what happened lol All I can say, my kniga finally growing some balls.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 8:25 AM

Feb 2021
Yamada is too aggressive XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 2:33 PM

Aug 2019
"you are acting weird"
"im always weird"
"true"
:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 1:44 PM
Feb 2024
Equilibrio perfecto Kyotaro ya muestra una calidad de protagonista más allá de lo común en estas obras va por buen camino
Apr 16, 6:22 AM
Jan 2023
This is just too sweet, valentines day episodes be like that though.

I still can't believe how quickly these episodes are going though.
Apr 29, 4:52 PM
Oct 2009
Did they miss smth in anime ? There are flashbacks between Yamada & iChi, Sekine & Ichi which were not aired i think, right ?
They make Yamada's boobs ridicolously huge.
Am i the only one who thinks Yamada is not the best girl ? I like Moeko "Moe" Sekine best after her i give my favs to Yamada's mom (Sanae Yamada) & Serina Yoshida and only then Yamada. I think the list would be larger if some character had more screentime.
Jun 1, 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
Yamada has become so goddamn obvious, even Ichikawa had to realize it this episode. I never imagined that the 2nd season could be even better than the first one, but here we are.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

81 by smoothw »»
Jun 23, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

354 by S4hanami_ »»
Jun 23, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

123 by Qweeq13 »»
Jun 12, 9:45 PM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

28 by Aleapp »»
Jun 10, 4:51 PM

» Is this basicly...

Danuel - Jun 8

10 by Danuel »»
Jun 8, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.