Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 13, 6:37 AM
Feb 2021
Very funny episode!
Jan 13, 9:00 AM
Oct 2022
Look it’s simple, the animation is good and I like all the characters except for our mc who is the typical pu$$& that’s afraid of everything especially women. I’m definitely not saying you shouldn’t watch the show but just know this Mc is just your typical overpowered moron who of course has very little self worth and would forgive the man who just raped and murdered his own mother.. let’s just hope he grows some. I know I’m being harsh and I know the 90% of male mc’s are like this but it just gets old..
Jan 13, 9:57 AM
May 2023
Shaping up to be a great season
Jan 13, 1:06 PM

Jul 2011
So far not bad.
There was no things I hate and overall comedy, characters, story, etc all was fine, nothing over-the-top cliche..
With these 2 eps the foundation is more or less built, so it is time for the plot to evolve and give the story it's direction and goal.
Jan 13, 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
- any scenes with Suzume are a win in my book, be it from utaku reactions or muscle reactions :D
- princess very kawaii
- princess peeking through her fingers with a red face LOL
- training was brutal, but kinda funny how mc was just trying to win vs Rose
- laughing too many times this episode, this anime is funny as hell
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 13, 7:51 PM

Nov 2009
And the GroomingTraining arc begins

Healing your body so you can continue training non-stop... Yup... the endless training...

I would have ran away after 5 days, LOL.

I think he's going to train into "One Punch" at this point with the non-stop training...

And yup, he's slowly getting brainwashed alright, LOL...

LOL @ Inukami trying to touch Usato's pacs and the Princess blushing, LOL

amlgJan 13, 7:56 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 13, 7:59 PM
Apr 2021
LMAO Suzune is a fucking horn dog for Usato’s muscles haha and that finger wiggling animation was on or with Kazuma’s panty stealing hand motion he did in Konosuba🤣🤣🤣🤣

This show is actually pretty solid I like Rose bc she reminds me Mereoleona and the squad he’s living with is funny as hell too they’re such a funny add on for this show especially that one dude who ate Usato’s lunch and tried to give him lunch later like he was doing Usato a favour😭😭😭

I’m glad Suzune simps for Usato imagine my boy be going through all that hellish training all admiring Suzune all for her to simp for Kazuki😭💀😭
Jan 13, 9:27 PM
Dec 2013
Honestly after watching 2 episodes I can confidently say this might be the best isekai from this season so far, and the opening goes hard like a little reminiscent of bleach meets akame ga kill. Hope this anime doesn't go unnoticed
Jan 13, 10:38 PM
Jan 2019
Reply to EdgyLord666
It's the 2nd eps and still no twist. Is the title merely an exaggeration just like the "hellish" training here?

Anyway, my opinion still hasn't changed, it's just another isekai.
@EdgyLord666 He's just been sent out to kill a very strong monster with no fighting ability at all. He will obviously need to figure out a 'wrong' way to use his healing magic to defeat it.
Jan 13, 11:19 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dunnas
@EdgyLord666 He's just been sent out to kill a very strong monster with no fighting ability at all. He will obviously need to figure out a 'wrong' way to use his healing magic to defeat it.
@Dunnas good, it's just most isekai gimmicky show their gimmick in the first ch/eps.
Jan 14, 1:15 AM
Mar 2019
Senpai is crushing on the MC now. hihi
Jan 14, 1:16 AM
Dec 2020
I have a thing for ice queens so I like Rose. That's about it.
Jan 14, 4:27 AM
May 2022
legal como esta construindo os personagens
Jan 14, 6:41 AM
Aug 2019
This anime is funny
Jan 14, 7:14 AM
May 2022
Certainly not breaking new ground of anything, but it’s a fun one that focuses a lot on comedy. Which are usually my favorite type of isekai. Really gets a pass because it’s just entertaining and doesn’t lean too far into “overpowered mc who gets all the ladies.” I’m making it sound like I don’t enjoy it but I do. But I’m hoping we’ll get to some more interesting things next episode.
Jan 14, 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
Usato has already changed and hasn't realized. Rose is completely bonkers.
Jan 14, 3:31 PM
Apr 2022
he will be ready when he loses his hair
Jan 16, 2:24 AM

Oct 2019
I want to be trained by someone like Ms Rose too :)
Jan 16, 9:24 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Yeah was fine i guess. One Isekai this season lets goo.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jan 16, 10:36 AM
Dec 2022
I haven’t watched any isekai seasonally, glad I'm watching it and so far it seems good and simple. Hope it won’t take any weird turn 🤞
Jan 16, 1:30 PM

Nov 2009
BTW, I just realized something...

If Rose and Usato can recover fatigue and muscle pain... as Usato mentioned while jogging...

Does that mean if Rose and Usato "end up together"... they could literally "go at it" non stop infinitely? LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 16, 6:05 PM

Sep 2023
Healing Magic training seems to be very physical in this isekai. There must be a point for this grueling training over just being able to run faster to save your allies… At least it’s popular with the ladies ;)
Jan 17, 12:36 PM
Apr 2019
Rose kinda reminds of tsunade from naruto shippuden
Jan 17, 1:25 PM
Aug 2010
First episode made me read the manga, then the manga made me read (what is translated) the LN
I absolutely love this series, it's quirky enough to stray from generic isekai and has great characters. Pitty they had to skip some scenes (like the senpai's reading his diary and getting shocked af) but all in all a great adaption so far.
Jan 17, 2:18 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to BrettWatchesTV
Loving how much of a degenerate Suzune is turning out to be
@BrettWatchesTV : Funny. If she was an anime watcher, she would be called "cultured" :)
Jan 17, 11:15 PM

Jul 2017
Usato is fine and all, but him having to go through Rose's hellish training, he wants to at least be of use.

The trainings which vary from physical to mental training which improves on mana, knowledge and traits, Rose is pushing him to the limit day by day that his healing magic starts to manifest over his entire body. The training that Usato thought would break him, he gradually got used to it while adding more weight for him to be able to get used to going out to the front-line quick as her right-hand man.

Suzune and Kazuki whizzed with the strongest Commander Siglis and Princess Celia Vulgast Llinger, Usato gets a chance to rest. Suzune sure is a lecherous girl about all the 6-pack muscle abs, but Usato lives like he's breathing new life at Rose's place. And finally, Usato is ready for the outside world, into the Darkness of Llinger...to hunt down a blue grizzly.

ChouCho's ED is rather pleasant though.

Usato's training is just getting started...
Jan 19, 5:08 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Stark700
This show really wants to put the characters into hellish training huh. Poor Ken. I guess Rose really have strict expectations from these guys.

This episode feels kinda like a setup and introducing more concepts of the show. Rose is still the most intimidating character while others are treated more like sidekicks. They're still throwing in random comedic moments so the show remains a rather lighthearted tone.
@Stark700 well, this title "Lonely Boy Accidentally Summoned To Another World And Becomes A Healer Magician " really suit our boy Usato.
Jan 19, 9:34 PM
Oct 2019
her right eye doesn't work? hmm. it's obviously covered by her hair, but hmm
Jan 20, 5:15 AM

Aug 2013
Seems I was right about the setting.

Nice episode.
Jan 20, 8:18 AM
Oct 2017
One of the best shows of the season.
Jan 20, 11:46 PM
Apr 2022
acidbart said:
Look it’s simple, the animation is good and I like all the characters except for our mc who is the typical pu$$& that’s afraid of everything especially women. I’m definitely not saying you shouldn’t watch the show but just know this Mc is just your typical overpowered moron who of course has very little self worth and would forgive the man who just raped and murdered his own mother.. let’s just hope he grows some. I know I’m being harsh and I know the 90% of male mc’s are like this but it just gets old..

you don't even know wat you talking about? you're sound like a true rapist sigma who would rape his own mother.
Jan 20, 11:55 PM
Apr 2022
acidbart said:

usato ain't no pussy. If you think protecting your friends and respecting your senior makes you a moron than you must be a incel.
Jan 27, 12:57 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The thing I like most about this anime (besides mommy rose obviously), is that Usato's two student council companions here did NOT turn about to be some jerks who would serve as some antagonists to the story. Just had that impression since in the first episode Usato was looking at them like they were just perfect human specimens... expecting them to do a 180 in character as maybe their 'true' self would be revealed after being isekai'ed. But no that's not the case, they're instead really chill. The only subverted expectation we have is that Suzune is a little crazy.

Plus it's not too often where you see a bunch of friends getting isekai'ed all together, instead of being just one dude which it usually is.

mommy rose didn't join usato in the bath though. 2/5 episode

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 27, 2:00 AM

May 2015
With how much Usato got his butt kicked this episode, you'd think he would never be able to sit down again... But it seems to be doing him favors by granting him a nice green glow!
Jan 27, 10:13 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@FMmatron

i just rolled my eyes when i saw this lol
@EcchiGodMamster You rolled you eyes because it's properly and historically accurately positioned city? Me, too. I'm glad that some authors do their research when it comes to that. It's on elevation and surrounded by river - which not only means protection from two sides but also secured water source.
Of course, historical city wouldn't have that outer wall to protect agricultural area but it's fantasy setting so we can let it slide. Ideally, walls should be rectangle-shaped for better vision and more efficient use of archers and guards (straight walls means better field of vision) but this is just nitpicking.
Jan 27, 11:45 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Thaeril
@EcchiGodMamster You rolled you eyes because it's properly and historically accurately positioned city? Me, too. I'm glad that some authors do their research when it comes to that. It's on elevation and surrounded by river - which not only means protection from two sides but also secured water source.
Of course, historical city wouldn't have that outer wall to protect agricultural area but it's fantasy setting so we can let it slide. Ideally, walls should be rectangle-shaped for better vision and more efficient use of archers and guards (straight walls means better field of vision) but this is just nitpicking.
@Thaeril whether or not its "accurate" is irrelevant....

its the fact this same setting is used 20 fucking times a year
Jan 29, 4:03 AM

Sep 2014
Im just going to be honest here, Rose could be a little nicer but she is just my type of women

I hate how they always bend over backwards for authority, especially royals in isekai. As if a modern person from a democracy would believe in the god given right of absolutist rulers.. Kazuki had the right reaction in EP1.

Damn I really whish there was an isekai where the protag actually just tells royals to go fuck themself, especially in the OP MC setting it just doesnt make sense to be an asskisser. Just go and join the demon army because they ruined your day.
Comander-07Jan 29, 4:30 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 30, 12:57 AM

Dec 2013
The journal of the training was fun. He's been brainwashed!
Feb 1, 12:24 AM

Apr 2009
It's been just three weeks, if it was me...I'll probably be sleeping for a week after just the third day.

He's starting to like it, yup he's definitely been brainwashed.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 3, 2:56 AM

Nov 2017
I actually like it very much! We are introduced to characters more deeply and I'm invested in Usato's journey already :D
Feb 4, 6:15 PM

May 2023
this show is mad funny like literally im having a good time with this
Feb 8, 3:28 PM

May 2015
Rose is definitely the MVP. She's the best XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 5, 5:44 PM
Dec 2021
it keeps getting better
Mar 9, 1:10 PM
Aug 2018
Muito divertido!
Mar 26, 3:47 AM
Mar 2024
That basic in isekai anime
Apr 3, 3:11 PM
Jun 2022
Not Bad , Not Bad At All . ' Green Hair Is Good '
Apr 5, 10:37 AM

Feb 2009
Usato really with the slave mentality. Wanting to be useful to the people who literally abducted you, huh. To the point of enduring some hellish training for whose sake?

Rose is a terrible character, idk wtf y'all are on. Maybe you wouldn't think the same if you were the one enduring her abuse. She can treat her soldiers or whatever as she likes, but he didn't sign up for this. Dude has no issue fighting the guy over his lunch, but he won't slap a bitch and put her in her place over the abuse she is putting on him.

I mean seriously, if you were abducted by another country and forced to endure harsh training, would you feel like doing your best so you can be helpful and save the people from the country who abducted you to begin with?
EinTheVarianceApr 5, 10:46 AM
Apr 7, 9:05 PM
Mar 2024
es una gran adaptacion y un gran anime , tengo muchisimas ganas de ver la segunda
Apr 16, 7:02 AM
Aug 2023
They're going to have to tone down on the abuse soon, and/or have the MC start fighting back. The "joke" of Rose treating the MC like crap, and him just taking it is starting to get repetitive already, and it wasn't that funny to start with. It seems like very little happened this episode, it was mostly MC abuse for "laughs".
Apr 26, 7:46 AM

Feb 2021
He might become a real man XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

68 by RicFie »»
May 26, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5

140 by ALUCARD47 »»
May 26, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

58 by Ayano_Kuma »»
May 25, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

107 by callmethebigG »»
May 24, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.