Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Whoa, another pair of characters with strange and mysterious powers? There's a twist.

Pretty amusing episode though in terms of character chemistry again. While Alice isn't the main star this time, What an ending too. This episode gave me a magical sense of feeling in terms of its content.
Sep 10, 2023 7:15 AM

Dec 2021
Some new characters this late into the season huh?

One day, Alice and The Duke, targeted by a suspicious figure, left the circus under the ringmaster's orders and arrived at the mansion where Ichi lived. Following them, a peculiar duo, a boy named Nico and an old woman, visited the mansion. Despite being human, they possessed magical abilities and were known as sorcerers. Furthermore, Nico, the boy, was cursed with immortality, ensuring he would never die even if touched by others, including The Duke!

It's pretty smart to make Nico immortal considering the fact that this would mean that the Duke could even touch him. It's interesting that Sade was the one who put this curse on him. This world just keeps expanding, from Witches to Humans to now Sorcerers. This world is so interesting and with only two episodes left I'm interested to see what they'll do with this.

Sep 10, 2023 7:28 AM

Feb 2021
Didn't expect new characters this late in the season
16:42 Didn't he just touch Zain here?
This is turning into Mushoku Tensei with the magic school lol
Poor Rob

Only 2 episodes left. I feel like this will end on a cliffhanger.
Sep 10, 2023 7:32 AM

Feb 2019
Ugh things are really getting going with the plot so late in the season lol, definitely will need a season 3 here.

Bocchan being into thighs is so real. Best part of a woman lmao.

Always good to have cuff and zain around. They never fail to light up a scene and give us a laugh. Cuff looked really good in her maid outfit. Would not mind an OVA episode of Alice teaching her how to be a maid.

Zain already got Cuff and still asking if Sharon is hot and for other girls lmao. Love that guy.

We finally get introduced to the two people who were in the alley that day. Nico and Ichi. It’s very interesting that Nico has an immortality curse. Makes he and Bocchan an idea partnership since he can actually touch him and connect with him on a level that no one else has. It’s also a really sad curse for the fact that he can’t grow old and die with the person he loves.

Don’t necessarily agree with it, but it’s understandable that bocchan doesn’t want to kill Sade. Even though she’s messed up he and several others’ lives, he’s a very kind person and believes he can connect with even her. It’ll be interesting to see how the magical academy arc goes, sucks we only got two episodes left :/

Cuff’s training arc to get stronger will be cool as well. She felt really powerless against ichi there.
Marinate1016Sep 10, 2023 7:57 AM
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if Sade turns evil because people from the future try to kill her.
Sep 10, 2023 8:38 AM

Jan 2018
Lol. The episode starting with the guys talking about their preferences made me rofl.

I forgot Zain was voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya. He's a master at voicing perverted characters.

Bocchan riding on the broom with Alice was dangerous. What if he accidentally grabbed Alice? Good thing she was riding slowly...

So those two new characters aren't villains. I thought the show might introduce new villains since Daleth isn't antagonistic anymore.

But overall I think it's good that those two aren't evil. It's impressive how that "kid" was able to kill Sade.

It's admirable that Bocchan doesn't want to kill Sade. But trying to become friends with her is a bit too cliché...

So, there is going to be a school arc now? With only 2 episodes left, I don't think we'll see much of that.

It's cool that Cuff and Zain will go to the school too. And too bad they left before Rob could get his pillow fight he was so excited for...

We really need Season 3. Since the manga is over, I think we might get Season 3 sooner rather than later. Hopeful about that.
Sep 10, 2023 8:55 AM

Sep 2017
Man Zain is such a creepy asshole. F in the chat for Rob tho. Poor guy. In other news the plot is really starting to move along.
Sep 10, 2023 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
Cuff=Best Girl, I hope it goes well for her and she gets strong enough to protect everyone, that school sounds pretty exciting, new characters, lore, etc.
Sep 10, 2023 6:40 PM

Jun 2021
I wonder what will it be in that magic school. I hope it's still a fun watch while they train to get stronger. The full potential of their magic especially Zain's would be interesting.
Sep 11, 2023 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
Bruhhh they did Rob so dirty...
They keep ignoring the poor guy
Sep 11, 2023 2:34 AM

Sep 2018
I would like to see the motivations and reasons for Sade's actions. Didn't think we'd get the magic school setting in this show.
Sep 11, 2023 7:04 AM

Feb 2021
So they are going to upgrade their magic power? Hmm... Let's see what will happen.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 12, 2023 4:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Immortality power is absolutely OP... the plot picking up is more and more interesting, going back in time to kill Sade once again :o
Sep 12, 2023 1:04 PM

Apr 2012
Looks like the theme for this season's anime was to go to Hogwarts.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 15, 2023 7:46 PM

Jul 2017
Alice startles Bocchan with a flying broom that was provided by Keto, and the both of them tried out casually around the huge mansion. But Zain and Cuff are off on the ringmaster's orders to have a rest in the mansion as well, and work as thanks for staying. But there's extra unknown visitors to the mansion: wizards Nico and Ichi requesting help, but what exactly?

Sade even cursed Nico, so that's something if she chooses to curse his entire village, other than the fact that is Bocchan himself. The request to use Zain's Time Magic to reverse time so that he can kill Sade before the curse, but Zain got awfully tricked by Ichi's old looks. Other than that, there's a school that they want to bring them to to break the curse, though if broken, will take all of Bocchan's life's blessing together, aside from growing stronger.

Sure, Bocchan rejected the idea of going to magic school, and instead, has more time with Alice to himself. Nice.
Sep 24, 2023 7:27 AM

May 2020
So Sade used to put curse on people just for fun? I mean after looking over all the explanations and backstories yet, that's the interpretation I got lol.

Never thought we'd see a school arc in this series, but guess that's one constant anime would never leave. Also Bocchan's, "I want to be friends with Sade rather than killing her", sounds hilariously stupid lol, I mean she’s the one who put the curse on you, so...
Sep 26, 2023 1:45 AM

Aug 2018
Nico and Ichi, Wizards.
There is a plan to defeat Shade, but the duke wants to do it another way.
Magic school, hmm.
Let's see what will happen.
PS: Poor Rob xD

Sep 27, 2023 11:59 PM

Jun 2020
Feel bad for Rob, he was looking forward for the pillow fight and got baited.
Oct 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Apr 2015
The plot is progressing really nicely tbh, Also I really like the idea of this Wizardry school.
Let's see where this leads!
Mar 31, 3:08 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Rob, he was so ready for that pillow fight. Another wizardry school, this is a pretty common theme in anime by now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

43 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

16 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

15 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2023

30 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

31 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.