Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 17, 2023 12:16 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The admiral fans are feasting this chapter, titled after Kizaru, AND has him in some lightwork action? It's about to go down, finally, some admiral scalling.
Aug 17, 2023 4:42 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Awesome chapter. Loved it as always!!!

- Didn't realise Morgans can listen in from there, how awesome haha (Vivi <3)
- Glad to see my best girl Robin is doing ok
- Sneaky mfer Lucci
- BONNEY4NAKAMA AGAIN. Sounds like she got through all of Kuma's memories, I want to see what they were!!
- Lmaoooo young Hancock loving Luffy is gold XD
- I thought Elbaf might be next!!! How awesome. The reunion might come sooner than we expect (although we still gotta escape Kizaru first!)
- Gained some respect for Kizaru this chapter. I think we all expect him to body Sentomaru but I like the relationship they have.
- The battle is about to kick off!!!
- Luffy looks so worried at the end XD my guy you've got this! You're an emperor now
Aug 17, 2023 4:43 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
Sentomaru can block a kizaru attack
Ohnononono
Don't let the power scalers
Know
Lmao I thought that too
They gonna be saying Lucci claps Kizaru XD
Aug 17, 2023 6:09 PM
Aug 2020
Damnnnn , kizaru is there…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 17, 2023 6:40 PM

May 2016
Dope chapter Kizaru sentaurmaru bought to be fire
Aug 17, 2023 6:42 PM
Mar 2018
FMmatron said:
Kizaru is already on the island and coming for Luffy. Putting aside that Kizaru is probably holding back, it makes sense for Sentomaru to block him for a moment 1) Kizaru's trajectory is easy to predict despite his speed. You can see where the light goes and Kizaru basically announced his attack 2) Sentomaru got the best defense in the world. His ACoA has to be top tier.

Luffy learned Advanced Armament just recently. We all know Haki blooms in the heat of the battle. The fight against Kaido was "the worlds best training" so to speak. It would be odd if Luffy wasn't already on a similar level. When it comes to damage output he should be above with his raw power, Gum Gum techniques and Advanced Conqueror's. Where I see Sento's strengths is a more refined usage or let's say efficiency due to experience and using his Advanced Armament for defense.

And Elbaf is the next destination, no surprises there.

What a packed chapter this was again. Lot is going on with countless little interactions and comments worth mentioning.

16 years ago it was Doberman who gave us Lucci's backstory. No he's the one concerned for his safety and that of the other agents. Tells you a lot if someone like him who seemed pretty firm in his believes and loyalty also still objects the highest authority. Same goes for Kizaru talking back. The rift between Navy and WG is getting bigger.

Meanwhile Luffy, Sanji and the Strawhats make sure allies and enemies alike are well fed. True to their motto. Quite the opposite of what majority of the world and the Navy thinks of him after the staged Den Den Mushi call. Luffy playing the villain is always pretty amusing, even tho there's much room for improvement.

The days of villain Lucci are also long gone. Last chapter he was just standing there like part of the team 🀣 Good to see that he isn't passive. He's one of the biggesg wild cards this arc.

I dunno why people are so surprised about Luffy being shocked over Kizaru's arrival. The man is one of the strongest characters. Easily top 10 right now. Concerns are valid, as he is a legit threat not. Not just to Luffy but his crew. Remember how Whitebeard reacted towards Oden' charge or Shanks expression when he saw the future of Kid destroying his fleet.

Luffy gives off the same vibe for a good reason. Stop sleeping on the admirals. And just because Luff beat Kaido after several attempts and after the latter fought 15+ strong people on top of keeping Onigashima aloft, doesn't mean that Luffy could easily repeat that feat, especially not with a Gear 5th time limit.

What made you think that Lucci was objecting against authority, other than the short team up for the sake of staying alive? If anything I think he might play out as more of a spy and Kizaru be the one to rebel in some way. I just get the feeling that the ruthless ways of the WG are starting to show with more and more cracks in their authority, and Kizaru is more likely to rebel because of this.

That being said, it would be pretty cool to see the Strawhats fight and hold their own against Kizaru. They beat two yonkos, now it's time to see an admiral and/or celestial dragon square off against them. It would be a nice parallel with the Blackbeard pirates vs Garp
Aug 17, 2023 10:58 PM

Dec 2022
next week it's battle time
Aug 18, 2023 4:49 AM

Nov 2016
garpgorp147 said:
FMmatron said:
Kizaru is already on the island and coming for Luffy. Putting aside that Kizaru is probably holding back, it makes sense for Sentomaru to block him for a moment 1) Kizaru's trajectory is easy to predict despite his speed. You can see where the light goes and Kizaru basically announced his attack 2) Sentomaru got the best defense in the world. His ACoA has to be top tier.

Luffy learned Advanced Armament just recently. We all know Haki blooms in the heat of the battle. The fight against Kaido was "the worlds best training" so to speak. It would be odd if Luffy wasn't already on a similar level. When it comes to damage output he should be above with his raw power, Gum Gum techniques and Advanced Conqueror's. Where I see Sento's strengths is a more refined usage or let's say efficiency due to experience and using his Advanced Armament for defense.

And Elbaf is the next destination, no surprises there.

What a packed chapter this was again. Lot is going on with countless little interactions and comments worth mentioning.

16 years ago it was Doberman who gave us Lucci's backstory. No he's the one concerned for his safety and that of the other agents. Tells you a lot if someone like him who seemed pretty firm in his believes and loyalty also still objects the highest authority. Same goes for Kizaru talking back. The rift between Navy and WG is getting bigger.

Meanwhile Luffy, Sanji and the Strawhats make sure allies and enemies alike are well fed. True to their motto. Quite the opposite of what majority of the world and the Navy thinks of him after the staged Den Den Mushi call. Luffy playing the villain is always pretty amusing, even tho there's much room for improvement.

The days of villain Lucci are also long gone. Last chapter he was just standing there like part of the team 🀣 Good to see that he isn't passive. He's one of the biggesg wild cards this arc.

I dunno why people are so surprised about Luffy being shocked over Kizaru's arrival. The man is one of the strongest characters. Easily top 10 right now. Concerns are valid, as he is a legit threat not. Not just to Luffy but his crew. Remember how Whitebeard reacted towards Oden' charge or Shanks expression when he saw the future of Kid destroying his fleet.

Luffy gives off the same vibe for a good reason. Stop sleeping on the admirals. And just because Luff beat Kaido after several attempts and after the latter fought 15+ strong people on top of keeping Onigashima aloft, doesn't mean that Luffy could easily repeat that feat, especially not with a Gear 5th time limit.

What made you think that Lucci was objecting against authority, other than the short team up for the sake of staying alive? If anything I think he might play out as more of a spy and Kizaru be the one to rebel in some way. I just get the feeling that the ruthless ways of the WG are starting to show with more and more cracks in their authority, and Kizaru is more likely to rebel because of this.

That being said, it would be pretty cool to see the Strawhats fight and hold their own against Kizaru. They beat two yonkos, now it's time to see an admiral and/or celestial dragon square off against them. It would be a nice parallel with the Blackbeard pirates vs Garp

Did I say that? I was referring to Doberman and Kizaru.

What I wrote about Lucci was "The days of villain Lucci are long gone" is me jokingly referring to him being just a shadow of his former self based on how he was part of the group shot last chapter.

Now this chapter showed that he's at least not 100% passive by leaking info. His role in this arc is looking like that of a wild card to me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 18, 2023 10:56 AM
May 2021
Kizaru about yo get his ass whopped lmaoo.
Aug 18, 2023 12:14 PM

Apr 2018
Kizaru's already on the attack against Sentomaru, but we know that his defense is sone of the sstrongest. I really liked that panel. Aside from that, it's seems like they're planning their escape to Elbaf with the remaining Vegapunks. That will be an amazing arc for sure, hopefully Ussop gains some power here.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 18, 2023 1:00 PM

Aug 2019
Of course Lucci is a snitch, they should’ve apprehended them, but anyway, I’m confident that the strawhats got this. 

I’m also thrilled that we’re going to Elbalf. 
Aug 18, 2023 9:24 PM
Jan 2020
How did Robin get so injured? We have never seen her getting this hurt maybe since Alabasta, was it because of S-Snake? Nami is beating the crap outta York and Zoro is stopping her. Shaka and Pythagoras really dead?? I hope Lillith will kick some ass.
Aug 19, 2023 2:20 AM

Nov 2020
Sentomaru and Kizaru will fight :o

I really liked Luffy in this chapter, he's different

Aug 19, 2023 6:16 AM

Apr 2021
Ah yes, Elbaf!!! So the upcoming arc's gonna be about Elbaf huh? I'm looking forward to the fight scenes since Kizaru, one of the admiral's here now.
Aug 21, 2023 12:49 AM
Mar 2021
------------------- chapter spoilers ------------------
The chapter follows the straw hats trying to escape egghead island. the main info we got is that the next destination is Elbaf - the island of the giants and implied territory of Yonko Shanks. Rob Lucci leaks information to the world government and implied to betray Luffy. And at the start of the chapter, we see Luffy try to negotiate with the five elders. which did not work as the goose assumed that Luffy is trapped on the future island. and we get to know that sentomaru is related to Kizaru.
Sentomaru can control 50 weaponized sea beasts. and Kizaru infiltrates egghead island as the laser defenses are useless to his devil fruit we see Kizaru engaging in battle with Sentomaru and his defense is top-class.
we also see Luffy cautious about Kizaru's strength.
Aug 21, 2023 3:02 AM

Dec 2013
It's good to have more of an update on Egghead. It's funny how S Snake is somehow in love with Luffy. Hancock's love is in her very DNA.
Aug 21, 2023 10:23 AM
Jun 2021
Banger chapter! Egghead's climax is here! Waiting for the next one already!
Aug 21, 2023 9:09 PM
Dec 2020
Things are getting heated!!! Let's see how this will go but I'm thrilled for both Elbaf and the incoming fight!
Aug 23, 2023 8:02 PM

Feb 2014
I was so surprised when they showed S-Snake crushing on Luffy. She's just as delusional as her real counterpart. πŸ˜‚ Imagine if Hancock sees S-Snake, she's gonna think she and Luffy have a child. 😭

Aug 25, 2023 4:23 PM

Oct 2017
hunter x hunter de vdd sacó 10 capítulos y se fue a la mierda plw not again
R&B Leyend
Sep 2, 2023 7:52 PM

Jul 2021
We going to Elbaf? Usopp needs more of that character developmen. Ah yes, Hancook seraphim is totally in love with Luffy. Bonney also has a crush on Sanji heh.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 18, 2023 9:11 AM
Jan 2017
It was pretty good chapter that sets the ground for the fight and action, I am curious of how did Lucci sent the info to the fleet, someone also pointed out that there's a marine that looks a lot as stucy that is also interesting. For the title I'd assume there would be a lot more of info about Borsalino but there wasn't much. Anyway it seems our next stop is Elfab finaly!!!
Dec 4, 2023 4:26 AM

Jun 2019
S-Snake is so adorable. And, Luffy being luffy. LOL
Dec 16, 2023 4:10 AM

Nov 2018
Seraphim Boa is cute af. Still having crush on Luffy is fucking adorable.
And Kizaru is here. Let's see what he's in his plate.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jan 17, 2:36 AM
Dec 2022
"YES THIS IS LUFFY THE MAN WHOS GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES" HERE WE GOOOO
Luffy talking to the 5 elders is crazy to me lmao, and revealing everyone is beat up LMAO
Lilith sad about the other punks, damn
S-Snake weak spot for Luffy LMAO

WAIT YOO? IS ELBAF THE NEXT ISLAND? WILL USOPP BECOME A BRAVE WARRIOR OF THE SEA? LOVE SEEING LUFFY AND USOPP LOSING IT

Love seeing Vegapunk surprised by Frankys inventions
Bonney want to stock up on pizza she never changes lol im happy she is feeling better though, she knows the Kuma lore now

OH ITS KIZARU TIME
RAW

RAWWWW
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 858 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

54 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 857 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

70 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

54 by Vrr592 »»
Yesterday, 8:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 851 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2016

85 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:53 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

uzee - Dec 22, 2016

180 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.