Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 18, 2023 1:17 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Oh, come on, for how long are they gonna keep stalling? Did Fitz realize or did she not? Luke said that Fitz told him Redeus is quite forgetful, so did she mean he forgot who she is? But then again why isn't she telling him?
Aug 20, 2023 11:43 AM
Jul 2020
new OP & ED
more ED
XD
Aug 20, 2023 9:21 PM
Jan 2021
Why is Elinalise accompanying Rudeus?! Was she tasked with keeping watch over him or something?

Speaking of her, we now know why she’s always getting banged. She has a curses in which her health will rapidly deteriorate otherwise. I didn’t think anything of it, but I wonder who else she’s explained this to.

So Rudeus immediately gets to meet with Sylphie (who is going by Fitz) and I’m wondering why he isn’t connecting the dots. BRO, YOU’RE THE FIRST ONE IN THIS WORLD TO BE ABLE TO DO SILENT SPELL CASTING AND FITZ SUDDENLY CAN DO IT TO?! There’s only two possibilities. One, that’s Sylphie (you even commented about Fitz’s soft hands) or two, the person is a student of Sylphie. HOW IS HE NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS?! WAS HE NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT HE WAS THE FIRST TO DO SILENT SPELL CASTING?!

In some areas, Rudeus is just slow. I know it’s easy for me to say from an audience’s perspective, but I’d be thinking about this if I were Rudy as well.

Let’s see what comes of Rudeus’ research. We got to see a familiar face in Zanoba (who we saw in the intro).
Aug 23, 2023 12:28 PM

Mar 2021
Same reaction as many here, Im surprised we have an opening, and tbh I prefered before, when the opening was part of the story, that was unique and beautifully done
Still Im not skipping it because I like the music x)

And yeah why Rudeus can't see or think about Sylphie as she's right in front of him, its the Superman glasses effect lol
I know he's depressed but cmon dude
At least it looks like she reconized him, but dont want to tell him yet, maybe trying to meet again, after all these years, I hope or they both blind
SerahKyuAug 23, 2023 12:32 PM
Aug 23, 2023 2:38 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Oooh, the actual opening? Considering the previous season, this might be the first and the last time we'll see it lol. I like this new arc, it's a breathe of fresh air.
Aug 25, 2023 6:49 AM

May 2015
Finally Fitz is here, one of the good girls of the show.
Aug 27, 2023 2:36 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ayo what? An actually normal opening sequence? That was... unexpected.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 3, 2023 12:07 PM
Oct 2021
this shit is so retarded elinalise's curse is peak bad writing, man maganote your writing is atrocious as always
Sep 12, 2023 6:14 AM

Jul 2013
Why is Sylphy still hiding her identity from Rudeus?
Sep 14, 2023 7:00 AM
Jul 2023
Gooddddddddddddd
Sep 17, 2023 6:18 PM

Aug 2014
I like the ED OP more when it shown some story, the normal ED with visuals is bad

the place is like Hogwart ;o
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 17, 2023 6:27 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 19, 2023 12:55 PM
Aug 2021
OKAY, THIS IS STUPID. Why is she HIDING HER IDENITY AFTER HE STRAIGHT UP TOLD HER HE IS LOOKING FOR HER? This is such an unnecessary plot and it ruined the episode for me completely.
Sep 23, 2023 8:21 PM

Oct 2022
How did they not recognise each other ?
Like how ?
Sep 26, 2023 10:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a panthies thief!!! Hilarious just!!!!
kekeke
Sep 26, 2023 6:39 PM
Mar 2023
In the end, what Elinalise did turned out to be a curse that kills her when she doesn't hit the stick every once in a while, it wasn't that far from what I mentioned in the last chapter. What a joy to see that Sylphie appears right off the bat without taking so many detours, now it is up to Rudeus to realize who she really is, let's see if they end up catching up after all that time, but most importantly, Let's see if studying finds a cure for Rudeus Jr's depression, because it seems to me that Elinalise already has it preordained for our protagonist.
PS: Rudeus's cousin seems to hold a certain grudge against him for something that I can't understand, and I was also very curious why the classmate who called himself "prodigious" laughed when Rudeus asked how he knew Eris.
Sep 28, 2023 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow he meets Sylphie but he doesn't know... yet!
Sep 30, 2023 1:44 PM
Sep 2020
A bit slower of an ep ngl ^^;

I thought it would be more fast paced, but it was more of an introduction which makes sense since it seems like the start to a new arc. I excited for the day when Rudy finally realizes that's Sylphiette ahahaha.

edit: omg I forget to add, 700th post!!!!!!! ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১ ⊹ ࣪ ˖
Oct 4, 2023 8:20 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Rudeous and Sylphy finally meet after so long~~
The opening for this season is amazing, honestly beautiful, it really gives the impression we are slowly living along Rudeous journey and so much happened up till now... it despictes rather well his inner struggles and I just love to watch it over and over again, I think this might be the best thing coming out of S2 part 1, so amazing.
Oct 14, 2023 2:43 AM
Nov 2016
Another pretty good episode, I'm enjoying this season and that OP is pretty damn good too, nice visuals and nice music, pretty good stuff there, the ED is pretty nice as well, so far so good with this season.

And BTW, I'm enjoying this season more than Sousou no Frieren which I consider to be an overrated anime but I shouldn't be surprised, shit like this happens in MAL from time to time with other overrated animes too, the rating system here is mostly garbage anyway.

I only hope this season doesn't screw up later, so far I'm enjoying it.
Oct 18, 2023 5:09 PM
Dec 2022
Elinalise has to be with a man every time in order to ward off her curse from killing her. LOL So college trope from now on. Wonder how long though.

Good use of the OP and EP songs' time to show scenes that move the series along. We meet some familiar faces at the university as well as new ones.
Oct 25, 2023 6:18 AM
Oct 2021
gggggggooooooooooddddddddd
Nov 13, 2023 5:34 PM

Oct 2013
lovely episode but why is Sylphie keeping her identity a secret reeeeeeee

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 14, 2023 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Sylphie playing a guy is amusing lol
Dec 13, 2023 3:28 PM

Nov 2023
Oh wow, Ranoa Magic Academy, and it looks like Sylphy is there too
Jan 2, 11:26 AM

Feb 2018
Zanoba is such a good bro. As for Linia and Pursena they both act annoying but I'm sure they will be great friends once the ice is broken ;p. And last but not least Sylphy is back!! Rudeus better remember her and fast lul
Jan 21, 6:44 AM
May 2022
cant wait for part 2
Mar 1, 7:34 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, Elinalise actually has a curse that forces her to have sex? This is the first time I hear of that, I thought she's just a horny beast. Wonder why Sylphie hides her true identity from Rudeus, maybe because of a promise to the princess?
Apr 16, 7:01 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, WOW Rudeus can fight a dragon.... amazing and is stagnant on improving his magic, among other things.... F for his "little friend"

Elinalise is lust in person hahaha she eats anyone and even pays for it.

Interesting change in the plot, bye bye mission to find mom and hello magic school... if Zenith is in that carefree city or labyrinth he must have his reasons so, he can go to school more calmly to improve and heal himself.

I don't think Elinalise will stay, besides she would surely harass all the kids in the school haha and there's a reunion with Sylphie coming up.

PS: I think they will soon say something about what happened with the Fittoa region (the mana disaster that teleported everyone) and bye bye 2nd group
May 4, 9:13 AM

May 2020
Yeaa, finally Sylphy on the screen as Fitz. Seems she change name and her hair turn white. Waiting for shock moment when Rudy realize she is Syplhy. This anime seems identical with short-hair girl.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

278 by marta_valse »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

509 by marta_valse »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2023

312 by marta_valse »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

356 by marta_valse »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

236 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.