Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2023 2:13 AM

Jul 2020
It's not every day that we see a MC have sex and even get happily married in the middle of the series, nice episode
Feb 12, 2023 3:58 AM

May 2018
Kind of surprising how everything escalated quickly, but I sure do like how this episode went. For now I can't guess what might happen in the story, and who knows what side Dariel would be in Demons or Humans. 

Feb 12, 2023 7:17 AM
Oct 2020
Bro scored without dragging the relationship out several seasons. This means that there is actual plot progression.
Feb 12, 2023 9:34 AM
Jul 2019
Am i the only one that think Gran is a reincarnated or he is very smart ... cuz broi ... the fan service scene with Gran and the Heroine was imaculate tho !)))
Feb 12, 2023 10:40 AM

May 2015
How does this not have the romance tag???!! It has better romance than most romances lol. I'm so happy they've ended up together. Suprised they got married too. Marika is prime wife material. Love how Dariel was basically half dead after they did the deed LMAO! Marika is a force to be reckoned with.

Now that timeskip + kid really threw a loop in things. You basically never see that at a mid point in an anime. 

But this is great cause now they're together we'll be getting 6 more episodes of cute couple stuff (Maybe minus a bit for the action) and I'm gonna love every second of it. They make such a cute couple. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 12, 2023 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
Oh my god, so Dariel's son was that kid in the opening that I was wondering about. I though it was Dariel when he was small but it didn't make any sense because the child was with Dariel's demon friend and that one Demon Lord Lady (I forgot both their names). Anyway, amazing progress, I can't believe they actually went all the way, sad that they didn't at least show them actually kissing. Also, how in the world did Malika know that she was pregnant after they only did it the previous night?

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
✦ set by Araberu
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Feb 12, 2023 12:40 PM
Nov 2022
that time skip felt truely like real life .

Xp talking :D
Feb 12, 2023 4:00 PM
Oct 2013

Bruh.. you already have food at home
Feb 12, 2023 5:25 PM
Oct 2022
wow what a turn and time jump. Happy fir the family but why does it have to be time jump. the creator of this story can show us events after their marriage.
Feb 12, 2023 6:05 PM

Oct 2022
Let's go Dariel!!!

And the baby Gran motorboating the hero... it had me absolutely dying.

This show has easily become my favorite this season.
Feb 12, 2023 8:09 PM

Feb 2011
Glad to see them adapting the manga so well. Good stuff, the pacing is on point.

Love seeing my man dariel prosper

solid episode

Feb 12, 2023 9:29 PM

Nov 2012
oooo What did they do in that sauna that couldn't be animated?  lol @ Dariel the next morning. Malika wore him out and secured herself a husband who loves her pounded rice cakes.
Feb 12, 2023 9:40 PM
Mar 2021
Yoo they get married!
and, what the heck happens to his child 😂😂😂
Like Father like son
Feb 13, 2023 4:10 AM

May 2015
Dariel and Malika sure had quite the fast relationship progression! Not that common in anime. Gran is also cute. I also like this new female hero. On the other hand even Bashubaza's father decked him and told him to bring back Dariel! He really hates the guy!
Feb 13, 2023 6:15 AM

Jul 2017
Dariel accidentally entertaining Malika in the sauna, it's obvious that this is a nut moment lols. But the latter diverting her encouragement to him from leaving Lux Village for Center Guild, it wouldn't be wise to leave the village that welcomed him with open arms, as well as the girl that saved his life in the 1st place. Pretty sure that was a natural kiss, but it could be anything.

Bashbarza having a conversation with his father Granbarza about Dariel quitting the Demon Lord's Army, it's of no doubt that the aide helped to ease tensions between the Four Generals, but even if the son didn't tell him that Dariel was booted out of the Army, the demons will have a way to get the word out to his father, whom forces him to retrieve Dariel back, which the son will not concede to.

It's obvious that both Dariel and Malika have a tryst going on, and it's making him feel uncomfortable around her parents, who are trying to read his mind. Malika's father wanting Dariel to become mayor of Lux Village, it's a heavy responsibility, but Dariel adds the request of marrying Malika, which is natural. And it all bore fruit with the 1 year timeskip, which sees immense prosperity, along with their newborn son Gran.

With the Hero's arrival, Dariel prepares for the worst, and female Hero Laidy, spearman Sessho and shield girl Satome, having Lux Village be the key to defeating the Demon Lord with the mythril mining, it's the predetermined path. As expected, Gran is a boob boy just like Dariel lols, there's nothing weird about it.

What a jump, from an aide to a husband.
Feb 13, 2023 10:02 AM
Apr 2022
I never thought there would be a time skip but finally Marika-chan and Dariel-kun "do the deed" and we get to see the cute baby Gran, who also appears to have his father's traits ofc.
Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes!
Feb 13, 2023 11:09 AM
Mar 2022
It was obvious from the beginning that Malika and Dariel would eventually end up, but I didn't expect that chad Dariel would go from being the dense MC to having sex and getting married within one episode while at the same time becoming major of the city and having a son. He sure knows how to speedrun.
Feb 14, 2023 8:07 AM
Jun 2021
they totally ruin that bath scene it is way more romantic and wholesome in manga. i don't get it why it was just kiss why can't they adapt kiss scene as it is, is it too hard to show kiss scene in anime and they even cut line where he said i love you. sometimes i don't get the the Japanese animators, other than that everything was wholesome
Feb 14, 2023 2:25 PM

Feb 2022
For the love of god SLOW DOWN... what kind of pacing was that. Why do you need to establish a relationship, give him the mayor position, GIVE HIM A BABY from their first time (which wtf how did she know...). I know Marika has always liked him but at least give some type of build up in their relationship... Also it's hilarious to me that they can show him awkwardly hold her boob for way too long but they skip showing a kiss...also what a messy time skip, showing the old blacksmiths dead... why, we barely knew him, you could have said he retired after making his greatest creation and never mentioned him again. Instead he's dead and shows Dariel at his grave with no build up or reason to it, it's not like we knew him well enough to feel anything.

Still a fun show but woah man, maybe the author didn't think it was worth the time to set up a little smoother and wanted to get to the action between demons and humans but man that was rough.
Feb 14, 2023 11:07 PM
Oct 2019
Nice Mochi, Kissed and they did the thing.
Damn i wonder how many round Marika goes, Dariel looks so exhausted lol

I didn't expect to be this fast, Dariel did the thing that other MC couldn't.
Also RIP the Blacksmith Smith-san.

Damn the Hero got sexual harassment by one year old child LMAO
Like father, like son.
davidyodo24Feb 14, 2023 11:12 PM
Feb 14, 2023 11:53 PM

Feb 2016
dariel got banged to death. it was seen how exhausted he was from dat night with malika. great episode that had a lot of content. and who he came to in graveyard? I thought it was former chef but he is still alive
Feb 15, 2023 3:11 AM

May 2018
oh shit I never expected Dariel to have an actual family! This is way different from your usual isekai protag haha
Feb 15, 2023 5:20 AM
Feb 2021
The great thing is, with one Bang malika knew that her egg have been penetrated.
What a sage
Feb 16, 2023 1:25 AM
Jan 2021
Is there a reason they didn’t show the kiss? Bruh
Feb 16, 2023 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
Radey voiced by Akarin already stole the show...or maybe perhaps this ep only...lolz
4/5.

Feb 17, 2023 1:15 PM

Jan 2021
Too much happened on a single episode...didnt like that at all
Feb 17, 2023 5:23 PM

Mar 2010
I"m extremly happy for them, to think they now have a child. New hero blonde gal seems hawt asf too tho, I wonder if this will go the harem route. o.o

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 18, 2023 12:47 PM

Feb 2016
Byniavo said:
oh shit I never expected Dariel to have an actual family! This is way different from your usual isekai protag haha
Well, this is not an isekai and Dariel is not your usual 15 year old protag. He's not only a grown man but he was also managing most operations in demon's army while being personal aide to Four Generals.
Most isekai/fantasy protags won't accomplish even 1% of what Dariel has been doing even before the series began (this will be covered later in the story - if we'll even get to that point).
Honestly, after reading the manga and watching this series, a lot of isekai/fantasy series became annoying and bland to me. Too many characters are defined by their overpowered abilities and nothing else... At the same time, I found a new appreciation for series which feature a protag that accomplishes something great as a human, instead just being carried by their "gifted" power.

It's kinda strange that series about 30 year old dude getting married, having kids and becoming a mayor of a village is more exciting yet another dude beating demon lord with their overpowered abilities.
Feb 18, 2023 2:59 PM

Apr 2015
Gran is as cultured as his dad.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Feb 20, 2023 8:32 AM

Aug 2019
BRO THE WAY BASHBARZAS DAD BROKE THE TABLE AND SLAMMED HIM INTO THE WALL LOL

So Dariel decides to turn down the offer to go to the central guild, and instead stays in Lux village to become the new mayor and even start a family. This is really nice. Like way nicer than I thought it'd be judging by the episodes comments -_- but I just have one complaint, and it's the time span between when Dariel and Malika met. How much time passed since then? I haven't really been keeping track of time, but has it really been that long for Malika and Dariel to decide to get married and start a family? Like idk it feels a little odd. It felt like this romance kinda came out of nowhere, or it wasn't even that great but idk. We then fast forward a WHOLE YEAR, something I was not expecting at all in this episode, but tbh I kinda love this! We get to see Lux village grow in the span of a year, and now it's very busy, mithril refining is flourishing, and Dariel now has a son! It also seems like the old smith that made Dariel's sword, also passed away in that year, which is surprisingly sad lol I wasn't expecting it to feel that deep

Also LOL at this new Hero. At first I thought they were kinda trash. Like just throwing in another female warrior for no good reason, but I do like it's explained. When we last saw Granbarza, he mentioned being wounded by the Hero, so he must be talking about the previous hero, and not the one we meet in this episode. It's small but it's a nice touch! I also love how this Hero just has a cheat sheet of what to do as a Hero, written on her wrist. That ending felt kinda dumb though but whatever. This episode was a lot better than I though it'd be!
Feb 21, 2023 4:11 PM
Aug 2022
This might just be because I've been starved for romance in anime to go anywhere at all, but this episode made me extremely happy. Really interesting developments might arrive soon alongside the hero, but I'm hoping that they arrive at a peaceful solution so that everyone is happy!

Feb 21, 2023 5:52 PM
Nov 2011
WHo didn't scream YES when he asked the mayor for her hand in marriage.   Finally an MC that's not completely thinck and useless!  
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 27, 2023 10:05 AM

Jun 2016
too fast pacing !!

damn they a bit ruin this !!
Mar 1, 2023 1:40 PM

Dec 2020
Wow they really just did what 99% of romance anime does not do without it being tagged as one.
Mar 25, 2023 8:17 PM
Mar 2016
episode 6 is so hilarious. they censored or hide or skip the kiss scene and morning bed scene and then the next thing is both are  out of steam in the morning. LOL LOL
she wrung him dry LOL
Mar 26, 2023 1:47 AM

Sep 2017
In one ep the MC screws the girl and knock her up, becomes the mayor, and then marries said girl. Then there is a 1 year time skip and you can see proof that the kid is his. Truly that kids future is bright.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 2023 5:24 AM

Sep 2012
this EP, that went fast LMAO 
May 2, 2023 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
That escalated quickly (which I prefer over staying oblivious forever), but I can't blame Dariel seeing how his sights are always on Marika's 'knockers'.

Jul 12, 2023 6:11 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow, what an episode for the half way point lol. So I kinda got the context clues from the OP that the baby was Dariel and Malika’s kid, but I wasn’t expecting everything to happen at once lol. Being hot and sweaty in that sauna along with Malika pouring her emotions out was enough to do it, Dariel looked absolutely drained the next morning too, I guess it wasn’t quite death by snu snu since he survived but I’m guessing it was damn close lol.

And not long after we got a year timeskip which Smith sadly did not survive, but with Dariel as mayor now with his lovely wife Malika and son Gran, the village is thriving more than ever before which is nice to see. And near the end we met the hero, Laidy, and her party which is who I was thinking they were from the OP, and we also witnessed Gran being a baby of culture enjoying the hell out of Laidy’s booba lol, never been more jealous of a baby. It’s not particularly special but I’m really enjoying this show so far, sometimes you just need something simple.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

81 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

18 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

40 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

45 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

115 by Jack-Kai-Lantern »»
Apr 9, 10:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.