Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 27, 2022 3:04 PM
Aug 2021
Really don't like the blonde girl. Why's she even get added this season? They should just stick with the main girl from S1.
Sep 28, 2022 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
snowwolf163 said:
Kei getting tortured is even worse than in the LN.

Jesus Christ, it's so hard to watch. But if they can go this far, why the hell, in episode 3, does they tone Kiyo's action down?

In my opinion, after episode 7, the episode keeps getting better, especially with the art quality and the pacing. There are still cut scenes, but it's not as important as the adapted scenes so it's understandable with the limited time they have.

Overall, it's a really good episode. 11/10 for me.

How was it in the LN? I'm curious.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 2, 2022 6:02 AM
Aug 2018
Quequel said:
I have a genuine question: why would someone who was bullied in the past be so desperately worried that people might find out????
I don’t get Karuizawa getting so worried about that.
I understand not actively telling people, but what’s the problem if they find out on their own????
Is this some cultural thing I’m not able to grasp?

If you've been bullied, it means you're unable to defend yourself (and you will not tell the teacher or search to hurt them back). So, you're a prey for people who are looking for people to bully. Also, people will usually think less of you because being bullied is similar to being the lamest person in the class.

People in school can be cruel. Just knowing you used to be bullied could make some people bully you and then you're back to where you started. Of course, for "protection", a normal person would not accept to "open her leg" for a random dude (at this point Kei has no reason to think Ayonoukoji is god reincarnated in human form... even though dude accomplished nothing in the whole season), but, hey, the author doesn't know what he's doing.

Anyway, this episode is just sad. Not for me. Not for Kei. I meant, for the author. Don't worry, I understand. His story is boring, his test is boring, his character are not interesting, so, what you gonna do ? Well, you turn to violence. To bullying. When you're unable to come up with anything smart, you have to go for the cliché stuff. I didn't expect much from this author but he reached a new low.

Ryusen should have been expulsed since 15 episodes ago. And please, remember, we're talking about a school which is supposed to build "elite people". The only thing we have seen are "shitty" people. And useless teacher who are not even able to notice a single thing (and useless student who don't report anything).

There is not a single valuable reason to torture a single person just so you can find out who is the "mastermind".
It's not about testing "the school", it's testing about how dumb the reader can be to accept this pitiful non-sense.
Congrats, Classroom of Elite. You are so bad, you just got my first 1/10 after 15 years of anime...
Having pathetic dumb test was not enough, you had to include torturing a student for "finding out" who is the mastermind ?
Classroom of Elite is, in comparison with his rating, the worst hyped anime ever. And people who have Ryuuen as a favorite character, I hope, you just forgot to remove him...

Rukodaime91Oct 2, 2022 6:09 AM
Oct 2, 2022 10:13 AM
Jun 2022
I really liked seeing Ayanokoji agreeing to the Karaoke. It keeps the caracter more mysterios, when he keeps his "friendships", while one expects him to cut himself of completely from any social interactings.
Oct 11, 2022 7:22 AM
May 2020
nah, this battyboy needs to get humbled differently cah that waterboarding torture technique does a madness
Oct 16, 2022 2:11 PM
Nov 2018
it was scary ... It's been a long time since I felt something with an anime! Quality <3
Oct 17, 2022 2:39 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Things this episode got right:

-DRAGON BOY

Things it missed (some of them, anyway)

-LITTLE GIRL

-The opening monologue from Ayanokouji saying why he came to this school

-Ex-president Horikita coming to Ayanokouji for help in taking down Nagumo (this scene could probably relocated anywhere else, maybe at the start of season 3, but they might have intended to skip over it entirely since it all boils down to getting Suzune Horikita into the student council and manipulating her from there. And that is all summed up when they meet at the construction building before going in to save Karuizawa, when Manabu asks Ayanokouji to honor their agreement. Which is something they also left out- Ayanokouji and Chabashira-sensei just talking about points and what they really mean at this school, and THEN Manabu was supposed to arrive. No biggy, but the re-arangement feels slightly awkward imo)

-Forgot if this was in this episode or the last one, but when they see Ichinose and Sakayanagi together, Ichinose actually notices Ayanokouji and his group and comes to talk with them for a bit, with Sakayanagi by her side.

-Horikita and Sudou actually pick up the broken shards of glass from Kouenji's mirror which Ryuuen smashed on the ground. Call it some pretty substantial character development in terms of humility.

-NOT having so many character off-models despite it just being characters standing around talking with little to no motion aside from Ryuuen's flying high kick attack at Sakayanagi

-Ryuuen's torture of Karuizawa was more methodical rather than mindless then it may have seemed. For example, he was initially trying to gauge the strength of the relationship between Karuizawa and the mastermind before going any further.

-Ishizaki dumps full loads of water buckets on Karuizawa all at once, rather than the slow trickling of water bottles which we see here. However, the anime does decide to add water-boarding here.

-Ibuki and Ishizaki, ESPECIALLY Ibuki, actually show quite a lot of hesitation and resistance even to Ryuuen when seeing that he intends to torture Karuizawa.

-Chapter 5.3 is a PoV from Karuizawa as she is getting mercilessly drenched in water. We get but a hint of it here in the anime, but if you actually read it, you'll mostly get the full extent of the bullying she endured in her previous school.

-----

Again, while the anime doesn't leave out anything ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL or important, there's things that could've make these scenes even more well-rounded. In any case, I'm just really glad that they kept in Karuizawa standing up for herself. Despite realizing that Ayanokouji lied to her this whole time, she decides to not let her name leave her mouth- not for his sake in particular, but because she decided it was finally time to stand up for herself and hold her ground.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 18, 2022 11:27 PM

Feb 2021
He's really a bastard that will do anything to achieve his goal. He shouldn't do any harsh things to the girl.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 19, 2022 8:38 PM

Dec 2019
Man poor kei she doesnt deserve any of this :(
Oct 21, 2022 2:42 AM
Dec 2016
Nice okay thats all
Oct 26, 2022 4:16 AM

Oct 2022
Poor Karuizawa, doing all of this for a person who does not even care about her.
Nov 4, 2022 9:19 AM

Mar 2010
The r ape is real. I don't feel like there is a plan here.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 9, 2022 1:11 AM
Sep 2017
Man I wish I was Karuizawa
Nov 19, 2022 12:58 AM

Dec 2013
I agree with Sakayanagi, dragon boy is a great nickname for Ryuen.

I didn't expect to see Karuizawa to get waterboarded. That went way further than I expected.
Dec 11, 2022 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
This episode has the cringiest scenes I have ever seen in an anime. The story took a dip for me in this episode. Basically Ryuen can do whatever he wants, but blackmails other people for doing similar things. I don't know how many more times this will repeat. He dominates his entire class with violence, frames Sudo, injures Suzune, then frames Suzune in the same incident, now blackmails Kei, then tortures Kei. He does not belong to a school, he belongs to a juvenile prison.

There is a limit to suspension of disbelief. The story is just bad if they want us to think such a school is interesting. I am stupid for believing this was going to be a good anime after watching Season 1.

Rukodaime91 said:

Anyway, this episode is just sad. Not for me. Not for Kei. I meant, for the author. Don't worry, I understand. His story is boring, his test is boring, his character are not interesting, so, what you gonna do ? Well, you turn to violence. To bullying. When you're unable to come up with anything smart, you have to go for the cliché stuff. I didn't expect much from this author but he reached a new low.

Ryusen should have been expulsed since 15 episodes ago. And please, remember, we're talking about a school which is supposed to build "elite people". The only thing we have seen are "shitty" people. And useless teacher who are not even able to notice a single thing (and useless student who don't report anything).

There is not a single valuable reason to torture a single person just so you can find out who is the "mastermind".
It's not about testing "the school", it's testing about how dumb the reader can be to accept this pitiful non-sense.
Congrats, Classroom of Elite. You are so bad, you just got my first 1/10 after 15 years of anime...
Having pathetic dumb test was not enough, you had to include torturing a student for "finding out" who is the mastermind ?
Classroom of Elite is, in comparison with his rating, the worst hyped anime ever. And people who have Ryuuen as a favorite character, I hope, you just forgot to remove him...

I couldn't have said it better.
OonokamiDec 11, 2022 3:22 PM
Dec 16, 2022 4:48 AM

Apr 2018
Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the person to experience the sensation of drowning. In the most common method of waterboarding, the captive's face is covered with cloth or some other thin material and immobilized on their back at an incline of 10 to 20 degrees. Torturers pour water onto the face over the breathing passages, causing an almost immediate gag reflex and creating a drowning sensation for the captive. Normally, water is poured intermittently to prevent death. However, if the water is poured uninterruptedly it will lead to death by asphyxia, also called dry drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, and lasting psychological damage. Adverse physical effects can last for months, and psychological effects for years. The term "water board torture" appeared in press reports as early as 1976.

Waterboarding has been used in diverse places and at various points in history, including the Spanish and Flemish Inquisitions, by the United States military during the Philippine–American War, by Japanese and German officials during World War II, by the French in the Algerian War, by the U.S. during the Vietnam War (despite a ban on the practice by U.S. generals),by the Pinochet regime in Chile, by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, by British security forces during the Troubles, and by South African police during the Apartheid era. In the wake of World War II, the U.S. executed Japanese war criminals convicted of, among other crimes, waterboarding American prisoners of war. Historically, waterboarding has been viewed as an especially severe form of torture.
Dec 24, 2022 4:58 PM
Jun 2019
Wow, poor Kei. That school takes pride in nurturing students huh? What a joke. Imagine being able to get away with ACTUAL crimes at a school. I'm pretty sure that's just teaching you ways to evade crimes once you head into society. Props to Kei though, not giving up easily. Although the decision to experience ACTUAL torture versus having the fact that you were bullied revealed baffles me.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jan 26, 2023 4:01 AM
Dec 2022
Loved it. Beautiful
Mar 13, 2023 5:53 AM

Nov 2010
People like Kakeru needs to find a hobby instead of wasting their lives over such things. lol
Poor Kei. Her love for Kiyotaka is as strong as her loyalty. We'll see if she'll break eventually.
Aug 31, 2023 2:38 AM

Apr 2013
Ryuen is such a shitty character, he can just do whatever he wants, like kick people in camera range or waterboard someone and no punishment whatsoever. It's not interesting if the enemy just gets away with everything, it's just stupid.
Dec 25, 2023 3:39 PM
Nov 2016
Poor ponytail. Just leave the unfortunate girl alone already. She was literally tortured because of dumb ass school drama.
That's just silly. Far from oh-so-deep like the genius quotes at the beginning of each episode wants you to believe.
Jan 11, 9:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Violent episode, it was bullying or worst!!!
kekeke
Jan 23, 5:40 AM
Apr 2013
ELITISM EP 11

Reminder 1.25x etc

Whats this? arisu on the thumbnail? who knows, maybe its a bait
Last i recall so. mr mc decided he's gonna whatever, and we know that kei is gonna be in big trouble so what now.

I dont even. 2 more eps left and they decided that you know what let's torture kei
And somehow 300k people gave this a 8/10
Feb 4, 3:37 AM
Apr 2021
Omg this episode was so hard to watch why does Kei keep getting bullied like the poor girl already went through shit in middle school and tried to change her image for the better but nah bullying just oddly finds it’s way back to her😕

Ryuen is such a good villain bc bro pisses me I mean psychological torture is messed up and seeing Kei get water thrown on her in a cold ass room made me feel so bad for her I wonder what Ayanokoji is gonna do?🧐
Mar 2, 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
Kouenji part was unexpected, but should have been written better.. he should have been forced to show his true self, I rly dislike Kouenji Rokusuke most of any character in this anime, this was his chance to redeem himself and author failed that..

This anime is strange.. kinda trying to be something else but at the same time is wasting its time to shine...

I didn't expect Karuizawa to be so strong and to be so important character for the story! but the whole bullying thing is kinda funny with this water spraying.. like some chinese tortures? it would be better and scarier if they didn;t show it at all
Thyriad-oPPailovMar 3, 6:56 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 18, 8:09 AM
Jan 2024
The best moments in season 2
Mar 21, 6:18 AM

May 2016
This is too much, I hope it goes a direction where he get expelled for what he did.
Apr 7, 1:01 AM

Jun 2011
Too much torture BS in season 2. I hope they don't spend the entire 24 minutes of the next episode just destroying Karuizawa. I really do not need to see that.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 29, 2:37 PM

Mar 2019
Wow, everything is picking up in this episode.

Finally Kouenji became relevant, and he was great, but he still didn't become important. Nice scene nonetheless, although I don't get why Ryuuen hates the nickname since I don't remember every hearing people call him that before.

But that last part, I really feel bad for Kei but why did she go there in the first place without telling Ayanokouji. The torture really was a lot and it doesnt look like it's stopping so I wonder exactly how it is going to stop. Next episode will be very interesting.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2022

338 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

452 by Jamflex00 »»
May 26, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

205 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

291 by Fatephile »»
May 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

837 by protozoa-kun »»
May 13, 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.