Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 12, 2022 7:49 PM

Jan 2021
This episode is so great!! and gabi character development is so good
Mar 13, 2022 10:09 AM

Aug 2014
first 5 minutes wasted to again show the same thing that was in first episode.. they are milking money so hard... this anime is so bad now anyway.. I hope this is last season and only 12 episodes... and I wanna know what is in Eren house that father left.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 1, 2022 7:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dang Zeke arrived in no time, finally helping a persistent Eren out of misery. Like an older brother, i see...

Marley back in a pinch. Yelena used that creepy face again, while Armin motive still not reaching my mind completely. That's okay, i know you might be hiding something on your sleeve, right?

Alright, what else again? Falco manage to escape and met Gabi, then Gabi confessed all her mistake, then awhile later Falco replied awkwardly with the love confession to her. Nice dynamic, you both. But first, you all need to survive before continuing that!

In the end, the sneak attack was about Magath that landed a revenge shot, but very unfortunate its missed. I kinda wish Shiganshina return to normal asap. Alas, its stay to be the place of dang conflict. Where's Hange? Hope the next episode answer it...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Dec 2020

Love the new ost(remix) during the flashback scene and then Reiner vs Eren scene
Gabi redemption arc is here,
Falco-Gabi was parallel to Eren-Mikasa scene in the finale of season two Scream,

,in Mikasa's mind, they were going to die. In what she believed to be their final moments, Mikasa confesses her love to Eren by alluding to the scarf he gave her and tries to kiss him, but Eren stands up. He doesn't reject her, he stands up to tell her that he will wrap the scarf around her as many times as she wants, basically saying he loves her too. Eren had two choices, kiss Mikasa and die, or stand up and fight. He chooses to fight, but he also tells her that he loves her too. They slightly reference what the scarf means to Mikasa when she leaves the scarf behind; her trust/devotion/love for Eren is possibly deteriorating.

the same thing happens to Gabi and Falco here.
Falco has resigned to his fate as a pure titan and confesses his love for Gabi, and she can either tell him she love him too and give up, or to stand up and fight. She rips his armband off, rejecting the idea of marking him a pure titan, similar to Eren using the scarf as his metaphor for reciprocating Mikasa's confession.

with the atonement ost, and the obv cage symbolism ..I think the Gabi redemption was better than the manga

Great osts,all cds were consistent and fantastic effect animation by Sakai and kazunori ozawa
The pacing was a little weird, but overall another ep that elevated the manga content.
Apr 4, 2022 2:09 AM
Apr 2022
Masterpiece anime of all time i watch no words
Apr 28, 2022 12:36 PM

Mar 2016
The OST is picking up its pace more than usual, it's great, it's fitting especially during some intense battlefight. Another good use is the sombre quiet atmosphere when Falco, Gabi and Marco sat alone in a room as Gabi laments her mistake and admitted that the Eldians of Paradis island are not devils. Ofc, she broke her train of thought once the man himself, Falco, confessed his love to her.

Got to see Yelena's iconic face fully animated, it's pretty faithful to the manga counterpart.
Apr 28, 2022 10:18 PM

Jan 2020
A pretty well-rounded episode.
Loved the OST at the end, they are really using the OSTs well.

After the part 1 of the final season I'm finally a lot more comfortable watching the anime even with it's animation switch.

Not a groundbreaking episode I'm always kept well entertained watching this.
Still not sure if Falco ended up being rejected or not
May 1, 2022 12:42 PM

Feb 2018
Ah yes the Yelena face that was everywhere lol. Each episode feels like 5 mins long damn. Zeke destroying anyone trying to get in range with Eren was cool ngl ;p
Jul 17, 2022 12:23 AM

Aug 2018
Very great development episode, can't believe Zeke made in time after being beat up that much, Eren is not looking too good either, Reiner is beating him up good
Sep 24, 2022 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
I like this episode but wtf was that? First 5 minutes was basically a recap and then 2 mins of new scenes and then the opening song? And it even has an ending song? Man, that's worse than One Piece cause atleast they don't have an ending song there, slow as shit pacing though but still.
Nov 13, 2022 8:12 AM
Oct 2022
Fiscal policy affects the economy
Dec 30, 2022 1:46 AM
Nov 2021
incredible hhhhhhhh
Jan 4, 2023 9:29 AM
Aug 2022
beast got clobbered
Feb 8, 2023 11:20 AM
Aug 2022
İ liked Yelena’s weird face. :)
Mar 2, 2023 10:58 AM
Feb 2021
they said it was the last season at least 4 times in the names of different seasons
Mar 13, 2023 2:25 AM

Dec 2020
Welp the Beast is down
Mar 19, 2023 7:32 PM
Apr 2021
I've read it, know where it's heading, and love it
Mar 28, 2023 11:35 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gabi coming to terms with the realization that the people within the walls were in fact, just people and not devils, was really rewarding to see

Also, Nile is such a good guy.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 11, 2023 8:55 PM
Apr 2021
About time Gabi wakes up. It took her a while to realize her 
dumb belief that everyone on Paradise is a devil. 
Also, I can't stand that Eren said that to Mikasa, she
deserves better. 
Apr 18, 2023 8:37 PM

Sep 2019
I still believe that Eren has something planned and doesn't tell anyone, he behaves badly towards Mikasa and Armin because he wants to protect them, of course I hope so.
So Levi couldn't keep his promise to Erwin, so sad
The girl in Zeke's dream is most likely Ymir Fritz. She is the ancestor of Dina, Zeke's mother.
I really hope no one dies like Levi. Really sad.
Begin.
I'm on Armin's side, because he's already died once. It's hard for him to die a second time.
No, Jean. Eren has been through many things.
Is Eren going to commit suicide?
Everything is really brutal.
Reiner, I'd recommend splitting Eren's arm first, and keep in mind that Eren has a maximum of 3 titan transformations.
See? Eren always wins.
Man, Zeke saves Eren.
Beast titan's eyes look much more gentle, don't they? Who is on team Zeke-Eren? Who's on the Reiner-Galliard-Pieck team? I lean a bit towards team Eren because of what Armin's team explained.
But I really don't like the person who killed Levi. Sorry Zeke.
Interesting title.
Pieck and Zeke go head to head, wow
I'm afraid the Orangutitan stood there and it stoned everyone to death, no one could stop him.
Yea and Floch, I hate this guy.
This music yo
Gabi, becareful girl, if the monkey throw stones, you two'll have no chance. Not sure what Colt thinks, he's supposed to be the next Beast titan.
Man, I'm most afraid that maybe Colt will run into Armin's group and.. "assassination bullet version 2"
Yo Falco is with Nile and Pixis, what if Zeke screams again..? Yo!
Boo yea Jean!
Weird, how is it possible that the Jaeger guys are completely obedient to Jean's group? Onyankopon cannot have power like Yelena. Uhm where is he?
Luckily, Keith is still alive.
Oh so the people wearing the red armbands are Zeke's non-drinkers.
Will the generals go to the front lines to fight now? Those fat guys? Hope Nile is safe.
Lousie believes in Eren from the start, does that mean she was right from the start? lol
Yo I understand why Mikasa left the scarf but damn... Woman... remember when Armin was about to die, Mikasa also gave up on saving him, wait.. maybe this also proves Mikasa had the right decision. She has her own opinion and she will act according to her heart, not depending on anyone. If so, this is the Mikasa I've been waiting for since season 1.
Don't die, please.
Yelena's happy day.
Shiganshina is probably the most pitiful place after Trost.
Thus, Shiganshina was the meeting place of the two bros.
No, Reiner, don't try too hard. Look how Zeke and Reiner used to work together and now confront each other, wow
No Jean, don't try to find out...
Yea Armin is too sly, I can't adapt to this personality of his.
Damn this Yelena face is so scary. Yo
OMG so intense, Nile is a nice person.
Damn they meet again.
Damn, Mr. Blouse's heart is so big, I can't believe he's a hunter.
Gabi, she was really pitiful, and Kaya, now turned into Gabi.
No not this time Falco
This kid's love is so cute.
No one is braver than Falco right now.
No, Zeke never stopped for Falco.
Yo Pieck, so damn clever
So Eren is even closer to Zeke.
Yo NO Falco no don't come, stupid yo!
May 2, 2023 12:57 PM

Nov 2010
Why is Zeke just standing there and making himself an easy target? He should've just jumped down and met up with Eren already! I'm rooting for the Euthanasia plan! I know it will not happen, though.
May 27, 2023 8:42 AM

Aug 2019
Okay we've got a problem lol so Conny just says to release everyone in the cells and the Jaegerists listen? Wtf was that LOL

That aside it looks like they managed to take down the beast titan but I doubt they're done, they're totally going to shout or something. But also what exactly is Armin and the rest of our original main group going to do exactly? They want to help the Jaegerists, but also stop Eren's euthinization plan? Idk I feel like this is starting to seriously go off the rails in terms of plot. Well tbf it has been for a while but still

Also I seriously hope Floch dies from that ambush. Please lol I'm so tired of him
Jun 19, 2023 7:59 AM
Jul 2022
Perfection the best episode I have seeeen ever
Jul 4, 2023 6:46 PM
Apr 2023
Never in my life did I think Id be happy to see MONKE.

Waiting for Galliard and Pieck to hopefully get destroyed uwu

How amazing it was to see Gabi realize. Wow. That was great, I honestly wasn’t expecting it, but it felt very real and not contrived in the slightest. There is so so so much talent behind the writing in this show.

Falco is very cute but time and place was a little wild for that confession. I think I like him because he shares a voice with Tanjiro whose a cinnamon roll and it just rubs off on him.

Also I suspect ANNIE will make an appearance ?! Just need to use the jaw to smash her crystal!!!!!
Aug 1, 2023 7:25 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:51 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 20, 2023 6:47 AM
May 2021
monke boi back and i wanna see yelena die
Oct 14, 2023 3:03 PM
Oct 2018
agora não lembro mais o q acontecem, foi bem aqui q parei de ler o mangá kk
Oct 23, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2019
It seems to me even if the Marleyans knew about Zeke's mass sterilization plan -which might or might not be shared by Eren- they would have still attacked Paradis Island. Their aim, after all, is not the extermination of all Titans but to own the Founding Titan and by extension all other Titans and conquer the entire world.

Perhaps even have all other countries surrender with a Rumbling threat, with a bit of demonstration to show they mean business. But for that they would need to have Eren be eaten by an Eldian with royal blood under their control. Either way General Magath's "peace goal" is risible.
Nov 3, 2023 9:09 PM
Sep 2022
This episode has been quite a mess. I cannot even develop my thoughts well

Anyway, I can only see melancholy in these last episodes. The show has lost the feeling of hope, and now we can only see battles, wars, destruction...

That battle in Shingashina was crazy. It is interesting how even the allies have different perspectives and these conflicts change everything in the battle. Starting with Onyankopon convincing Armin, then Armin convincing the others, and I am sure Falco and Gabi will change everything by convincing Zeke in the next episode.
Nov 5, 2023 8:33 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, I love that Gabi finally sees everything more clearly and feels the same as Rainer felt. I like Falco but his love for Gabi doesn't convince me. I feel like it's typical love at first sight but if that's what he wants, that's fine. Interesting that Mikasa takes off her scarf for the first time, almost F Zeke and will she scream or not? we will see
Nov 10, 2023 1:39 PM

Jan 2013
Yelena's face was frightening O_O, I guess she wasn't too fond of Armin's little act in the cell.

Mikasa's scene leaving the scarf was quite substantial too, she can finally grow and let go of that connection to Eren.
Whereas that connection before was hope and family, after Eren said she hated her and how it's not her own will it's now become more of a symbol to serve Eren (willingly or not)
She is finally "free" which is something the show has always talked about, what it means to be free.
Nov 13, 2023 5:40 PM
Dec 2021
I know it’s stupid to compare anime to real life massacres but I can’t help but be reminded of the Palestinian struggle with the OP lyrics about freedom, Gabi’s “there were never any devils on this island, only humans”, the ED lyrics “but losing a place to call my home would be no better than being caged” as to why they’re fighting and resisting because there’s no freedom in occupied land. May Allah free Palestine soon.
Nov 30, 2023 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Yelena kind of looks like ERwin lmao
Dec 4, 2023 5:53 PM
Dec 2023
daorinha, valeu muito a pena
Dec 20, 2023 10:13 PM

Jun 2017
I had completely forgotten about the scarf! I wouldn't know about it if I didn't read someone's comment here. Maybe I should've rewatched right from the start before proceeding this season!

Anywhoo, that scene with Gabi when she heard those people still worried about her(despite what she did,) hit hard! I was teary-eyed.
KoniginElleJan 3, 2:14 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 24, 1:27 AM
Jul 2023
Two bangers in a row!
- Mikasa doesn’t bring the scarf for the first time…. Love that for her
- Finally, Eren holds his own by himself in a fight 😭haven’t seen that since Annie vs Eren
- Zeke arrives with his aimbot!
- That shot with Yelena and the Blimps looked amazing
- Wtf was that face Yelena lmao
- Falco needs to know how to read the room
- Oh shoot, A chunk out of Zeke as been shot
Jun 26, 6:51 AM
Feb 2021
Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Jun 26, 10:49 AM
Dec 2019
What in the absolute fuck was that face from Yelena? I actually don't even know what was being conveyed there. Apparently people think its because Armin was faking loving their plan or something earlier and she thought he was a fraud but I think it was very poorly connected for such a striking image :/

Gabi finally getting it (and being reminded that Kaya still wants her dead) was a nice come-around for her storyline. Gabi says Falco was right all along and then Falco admits that Eren just used him. The Attack on Titan world is just relentless in how almost every good deed is punished and every bad deed is met with worse ones.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.