Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2021 2:17 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i like yuno power up, i didn't like he going toe to toe with major villain.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 15, 2021 4:28 AM

Oct 2017
Yuno's new magic is pretty cool, star magic. Action sequence were good.
Oct 15, 2021 5:12 AM

Nov 2016
I expected a lot, but not this. Pretty cool, Yuno could join Starlights xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 15, 2021 5:33 AM
Apr 2014
So either Star magic is highly effective against devil or Yuno just instantly learned powerful Star magic from the get go.

Oct 15, 2021 6:25 AM

Jun 2010
every new release is actually getting worse. lol
"A sword is a weapon, Kenjutsu is the
art of killing, Whatever pretty words
you use to speak of it, this is
its true nature."

Otaku always defy common sense.

nferocious76

Oct 15, 2021 7:01 AM

May 2020
Zenon too finally realises the truth about Yuno. Now it's the battle of righteous.
Oct 15, 2021 11:27 AM
Aug 2016
Yuno getting a second grimoire is the biggest dues ex machina for this arc. Like does that mean all the other Elf Hosts get a second grimoire??
Oct 15, 2021 12:16 PM

Oct 2018
CDuchess said:
Yuno getting a second grimoire is the biggest dues ex machina for this arc. Like does that mean all the other Elf Hosts get a second grimoire??

From what i understand it's from the royal bloodline that is has 2 grimoire. I maybe misunderstand because i read in english and i'm not very good too all understand in this language but for me he has his firtst grimoire in Clover (and the elf power use this grimoire) and the second is the power from his bloodline he received earlier but can't have it before because the grimoire was in Spade kingdom so very far from him

I think you need to be near the grimoire who choose you for have it so he got it just now

I will re-read it when i will have the french translation XD
Oct 15, 2021 12:53 PM

Jan 2014
AnthonyLuffy said:
CDuchess said:

From what i understand it's from the royal bloodline that is has 2 grimoire. I maybe misunderstand because i read in english and i'm not very good too all understand in this language but for me he has his firtst grimoire in Clover (and the elf power use this grimoire) and the second is the power from his bloodline he received earlier but can't have it before because the grimoire was in Spade kingdom so very far from him

I think you need to be near the grimoire who choose you for have it so he got it just now

I will re-read it when i will have the french translation XD

it's not because he's from royal bloodline, the unborn elf child is still inside Yuno and never left. remember The Golden Dawn Captain? he used to have 2 grimoires because he hosted two souls. it's the same case, the only different is that the one in Yuno's body is still a baby, unborn elf child while in Captain Vengeance is already a teen elf.
Oct 15, 2021 1:58 PM
Dec 2020
Viz said:
So either Star magic is highly effective against devil or Yuno just instantly learned powerful Star magic from the get go.

I mean, it is his magic lol. Couple that with the fact that he’s extremely talented, obviously it’s going to be easy for him.

But he still doesn’t have full control over it, he knows where Zenon’s heart is but still can’t hit it directly because he doesn’t have full control over his abilities.
Oct 15, 2021 2:15 PM

Apr 2018
Well, I knew it had to do something with the Royal Bloodline. ''Star Magic'' is a special type of magic passed down for generations. He managed to use it right away, not really suprised because he's pretty talented. It's funny how no one died again. But hey, Yuno is on pair with Zenon now.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 16, 2021 1:54 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Wooah star magic? Are we going galactic here boys?
Oct 16, 2021 3:14 AM
Mar 2019
what's with the haters of BC lately ?

top shounen manga, chapter after chapter
Oct 16, 2021 4:26 PM
Feb 2021
Idk why people are confused, he has a second grimoire cuz the four leaf one belong to the soul of the elf, who is and always has been a part of yuno. Yuno is now getting his own magic attribute, and it must strong cuz it’s actually his.
Oct 17, 2021 6:24 AM

Jul 2019
The one Zenon's face-devil panel was pretty good.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Oct 17, 2021 8:06 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
So we still don't have a satisfying explanation for the two grimoires which answers my question from the previous chapter, but the fight was cool. Like I thought, the new grimoire has a unique ability, and it isn't just a huge stat amplifier or anything. Even Yuno says that he can't win with just Star magic alone. Though I am unsure that he will win even by combining his powers, despite there being a lot of possibilities that the author can make use of for Star magic. I guess we will see.
Oct 17, 2021 8:10 AM

Dec 2013
The final clash at the end definitely got me hyped!
Oct 17, 2021 8:27 AM

Dec 2020
So yuno got star magic because he’s one from the royals of the spade kingdom.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 17, 2021 9:12 AM
Aug 2015
Ah, so the second grimoire is a star magic.
Zenon suddenly got more motivated to beat Yuno.
This is going to be interesting.
Oct 17, 2021 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
So Yuno now has Star Magic. Pretty cool, looking forward to seeing the rest of this fight against Zenon.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 17, 2021 10:05 AM
Mar 2015
Yuno's star magic is super powerful
Oct 17, 2021 1:32 PM
Jun 2019
anime-prime said:
So we still don't have a satisfying explanation for the two grimoires which answers my question from the previous chapter, but the fight was cool. Like I thought, the new grimoire has a unique ability, and it isn't just a huge stat amplifier or anything. Even Yuno says that he can't win with just Star magic alone. Though I am unsure that he will win even by combining his powers, despite there being a lot of possibilities that the author can make use of for Star magic. I guess we will see.

Patri has already grasped the answer, we'll have satisfying explanation from him soon, tho the answer is also very obvious.
Oct 17, 2021 2:02 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
HollowedSage99 said:
anime-prime said:

Patri has already grasped the answer, we'll have satisfying explanation from him soon, tho the answer is also very obvious.
Perhaps, though if you look at my question in the last chapter thread, you will see that I already theorized an answer which I suspect you already concluded is the obvious answer, and brought a question upon that answer. However, either way, feel free to discuss.
Oct 17, 2021 2:19 PM
Jun 2019
anime-prime said:
HollowedSage99 said:

Perhaps, though if you look at my question in the last chapter thread, you will see that I already theorized an answer which I suspect you already concluded is the obvious answer, and brought a question upon that answer. However, either way, feel free to discuss.

I see, your answer is pretty solid, but the difference with all the other Elf souls is that they were either their own soul or took over a Human's body due to extreme hatred and for that reason, would never work together, the difference with Yuno and Licht's son is that they are the same person, since the fetus never had feelings of malice, it could connect and merge in Yuno's body, in harmony, and this would likely mean that both their souls merged together, this is why Yuno could use Wind magic since he was born, or why he could get Licht's son's 4 leaf grimoire who grew up 15 in Yuno cause him and Yuno are Yuno, now Yuno is getting his soul's grimoire and with that, his Star magic.
Oct 17, 2021 2:25 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
HollowedSage99 said:
anime-prime said:

I see, your answer is pretty solid, but the difference with all the other Elf souls is that they were either their own soul or took over a Human's body due to extreme hatred and for that reason, would never work together, the difference with Yuno and Licht's son is that they are the same person, since the fetus never had feelings of malice, it could connect and merge in Yuno's body, in harmony, and this would likely mean that both their souls merged together, this is why Yuno could use Wind magic since he was born, or why he could get Licht's son's 4 leaf grimoire who grew up 15 in Yuno cause him and Yuno are Yuno, now Yuno is getting his soul's grimoire and with that, his Star magic.
That makes sense. A lot of sense. Hopefully that is how Tabata decides to explain it, since it's doubtful that anything else would be a better explanation than that.
Oct 24, 2021 9:31 PM
Oct 2020
Okay I was reading all the replies and I’m still kind of confused. So someone correct me if I’m wrong please lol

So the wind magic belongs to Clover Kingdom Yuno (also the magic of his elf the unborn child, along with Bell).
The star magic belongs to Spade Kingdom Yuno (the prince of the spade kingdom).

So in all actuality, Yuno has 2 grimoires in total, and he’s able to use them both right?
Oct 25, 2021 10:12 AM

Sep 2013
Kkneal said:

So the wind magic belongs to Clover Kingdom Yuno (also the magic of his elf the unborn child, along with Bell).
The star magic belongs to Spade Kingdom Yuno (the prince of the spade kingdom).

So in all actuality, Yuno has 2 grimoires in total, and he’s able to use them both right?

The wind magic and 4 leaf grimoire is from the elf which is now part of yuno himself so he can use it, the spade grimoire is from yuno.
Bell is not tied to any of them, yuno just found her in a scroll and she went into the 4 leaf grimoire since he only had that one, how she was in a scroll might be explained some other time.
He can use both unlike patri/william since he doesn't need to switch bodies.
Oct 29, 2021 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
Star magic huh, with an ability name that fancy, I would expect nothing less of absolute superiority!

Laser-like piercing attacks are awesome, and his teleporting ability between the stars are epic, but what I really want to see is Yuno chucking ultra-compressed star cores over at Zenon and letting those tiny little stars go supernova up on his face. if that were to happen, then the star magic truly lives up to its name.

Aside from that, he needs to also start getting the hang of combining his two magical properties to form combo attacks seamlessly.
Mar 30, 2022 4:08 AM
Feb 2021
Star magic? Are you kidding me?

That’s so cool!!
Jul 17, 2022 11:36 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Yuno who killed Asta vs Yuno who didn't kill Asta.
Jul 29, 2023 11:28 AM
Oct 2022
Yuno's power up is so cool! Two grimoires and Star Magic
May 10, 2:18 AM

Feb 2014
At this point, I can see Yuno becoming Wizard King...
L had a poster of Norman in his room

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

18 by syizel »»
May 14, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

8 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 356 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 29, 2023

21 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 354 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 14, 2023

28 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 353 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 1, 2023

28 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.