Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2021 5:33 PM

Mar 2016
wooow it's about to get real y'all

Jul 5, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2021
I came here to know what is the title Xu Shan Shan sang, I love her voice
Jul 5, 2021 11:04 AM
Jul 2021
Jul 5, 2021 3:13 PM

Mar 2008
Laladilad said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KL0HzfQqA
Jul 13, 2021 4:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least they saved the kid even though it's 3 years later but the kidnapper is sure traumatized now, well deserved, and wow it seems like we're going back to the 1st case on how she died, I'm very interested.
Jul 13, 2021 2:22 PM

Apr 2018
Ep 7 is connected to the first episode, AMAZING!
Goddamn this episode was so scary and funny at the same time. They managed to arrest the kidnapper and she became a crazy hag. Doudou is back to his family. What a happy ending.

When he went back as Doudou in the past he saw his own body too.. Shouldn't Ling actually remember that in the present..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 14, 2021 5:27 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This episode thread has been properly formatted.
Jul 16, 2021 8:48 PM

Aug 2017
Mei Piyan was defeated and arrested. I think they changed the timeline a bit, i think? That kid could be dead in the original timeline after what Mai says how she deals with kids who cry like Doudou, at least he survived and nothing serious happened to him. I feel bad for the mom for being in that state, I hope she recovers.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 17, 2021 10:47 AM
Mar 2021
This episode was such an experience!

Loved it from start to finish! I got a lot of thrills and even teared up a bit at certain points.
After seeing the episodes 4-5 i thought i couldn't get any better than that but, oh boy, i was wrong.

I love this series, really looking forward to see how it's gonna end!
Aug 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Jun 2015
Funny implicit message that "greed" was at fault during the introduction scene of episode 6, and yet again reinforced with the flashback of the father making the son wait due to bargaining for the toy.

Having your own business and being successful is not a thing, huh.
Aug 24, 2021 8:52 AM

Nov 2014
Oh they really did tie the first case back! That's so awesome.

Shit is really going to get real now though, now that the police is involved.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 12, 2021 10:30 AM
Oct 2019
Bro I have never been on edge from an anime before until the bedroom scene oml tha was borderline thriller,
Oct 31, 2021 2:08 PM

May 2021
My god the hype seeing the dude proceed to beat there bitch ass all of sudden
Inhales oxygen
Dec 13, 2021 10:31 PM

Jul 2015
honestly, this was underwhelming

Jan 24, 2022 4:20 PM
Jul 2021
One of the most beautiful anime I have ever seen. Highly impressive. A real masterpiece.
Feb 11, 2022 1:09 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So maybe I missed it, but are they only allowed to have one go per photo or video? Like he was in pursuit of the kidnapper, but got sidetracked. Can't you just redo it from the start, but this time follow the suspect properly this time?? Oh well, doesn't matter anyway, since they got a much better photo to work with that actually allowed him to become doudou.

Still confused as to what Guang Lu's power does exactly... so after viewing the photo, he can see the general area all around it, as if he's scouting out the place before Xiaoshi enters it? And then he can use other cameras in the area as his eyes as well? Because in the last episode he acted as if the surveillance cameras were his eyes along with Xiaoshi's, which caused him to have blind spots just like the cameras.

Screw it, I'll stop asking questions and just continue to enjoy the show LOL

But wTF THEY CHANGED THE PAST?? Xiaoshi showed up in front of them just like from the last episode!! What's going to happen because of it... will it come into play later on...

I was wondering how they were able to find doudou so easily after just simply finding the identity of the kidnapper, since they probably would've sold them off to a child trafficking ring within those 3 years. Maybe they have some damn good detectives that picked up the slack after finding out who the initial kidnapper was. Turns out she had him all this time and was raising Doudou as his own, okay then lol.

And ah yes we are now returning to Emma and we'll start to uncover who her killer is. I was thinking that she and doudou were kidnapped by the same trafficking ring or something, but I guess they're unrelated. Would've been cool if all the incidents in this show were related to each other, odd taxi style, even the one with the secret ingredient soup item lol. Well at least we haven't forgotten about emma, and will be returning to her in the next episode. Wonder if the remaining episodes will be dedicated to her and avenging her death.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 13, 2022 7:06 AM
Mar 2018
The story has come around. I can't wait to see what happens.
Jul 23, 2022 6:40 PM
Jul 2022
My god I had to take a minute at the end of this episode, I knew Emma was gonna be brought up again at some point but I really wasn't expecting it now.

And that bedroom scene had me feeling so tense, the relief after he punched her was great though. Thinking about it though I wouldn't be shocked if Doudou was dead in the original timeline, like, after the lady got punched and she said that I really thought Doudou was dead and this episode was gonna have a bad ending but then he just kept going. I'm glad Doudou and his parents got reunited though, honestly was scared he'd be in a body bag at the end.
Aug 25, 2022 10:17 PM

Mar 2010
This anime quickly became a horror anime quickly. I hope Dou Dou and the family will recover well. Traffickers are horrible. Looks like we are going back to episode 1. I don't think he will take the case since it will effect black hair alot..
Aug 26, 2022 9:25 AM
Jun 2021
spicy stuff bout to happen... glad it ended happily
Sep 25, 2022 7:39 PM
Oct 2019
when that ED hits...shit gets turned up to a 10

but when that ED hits, it's a total mind f because you're on this emotional rollercoaster during the episode. and then this FIRE song starts playing and puts you in a completely different mindset

SO GLAD the boy is ok and reunited with his parents. that upper cut jfc. why not just tell that lady to turn herself in immediately instead of waiting 3 years? why was that photo dodo took their last chance? i thought they could keep going back into the photo?

was wondering why the photo at the end looked familiar. it's the woman from the first episode? ;(
Dec 3, 2022 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
Omg it's Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2022 12:48 PM
Nov 2022
I think the ending is hella cool, I can't wait to see how the next ep will bring Emma back into the story :<
Jan 19, 2023 1:04 PM

Jun 2015
oh cruel fate! now he will know the girl is dead probably because of him and go through pain again.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jan 24, 2023 3:05 PM
Jan 2022
this anime is awsome
Feb 1, 2023 10:15 AM

Jan 2022
Its been a while since we saw a happy ending. I'm glad She changed her ways and decided to no longer be evil and instead raise the boy as her own. That punch was insane. Also cute that the 3 decided to dress up as the boy's favorite characters. Did the mom suddenly become normal? Also don't understand why they couldn't just jump back into the picture after messing it up once
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 13, 2023 11:52 PM

Jul 2021
Cheng finds himself caught in a challenging situation as he tries to balance his mission of saving a kidnapped child while avoiding any interference with the timeline. The stakes are high as he loses sight of the kidnapper, testing his abilities and resolve. Meanwhile, Qiao Ling, ever determined and resourceful, engages in a poignant conversation with the child's father and mentally ill mother. She bravely reveals her own connection to the child, having seen them in the past. The story takes an intriguing turn as a crucial clue emerges from a photo captured by Dou Dou, setting the stage for a race against time to identify the kidnapper and bring the child back safely. The plot thickens as the police chief becomes intrigued by Cheng's unique skill of accessing CCTV footage. Seeking his assistance, the police chief presents Cheng with a serial murder case, piquing the curiosity of both the characters and the audience. However, it is Lu Guang, ever watchful and protective, who takes swift action to shield Cheng from a disturbing image. Sensing potential danger, Lu Guang discreetly conceals a photo of Emma's lifeless body, substituting it with an image of the killer instead... LETS GO BACK TO THE CASE FROM EP1!!!
Jul 15, 2023 5:48 AM

Feb 2021
Finally it was happy ending where the kid got reunion with their parent :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 19, 2023 7:01 AM

Jun 2020
Very nice cosplay by the trio, I guess
Aug 2, 2023 9:02 AM
Jun 2021
Finally they got an happy ending, We back at the Emma case!!!
Sep 15, 2023 12:34 AM
Aug 2021
AHHAHHHAHHAHHHH
Sep 22, 2023 7:56 AM
Oct 2019
Holy Shit that Shoryuken coming out of nowhere!! LMAO

Thank god it's happy ending for Doudou and his family.

Oh boy that ending, we going back to the plot from the first episode.
Oct 4, 2023 3:07 PM
May 2021
That mudder-fudder went "SHORYUKEN!"
Oct 12, 2023 12:49 AM

Aug 2019
Im so happy they have reunited!

And now the past has comeback to hunt them
Oct 20, 2023 9:17 AM
Aug 2020
Well, this was the first story I would call straight up garbage. All this buildup for a random trafficker? And I thought the past cannot be changed, so why did that shoryuken save the kid from being murdered? And if so, why was he still held captive for three years? And I guess the mom is still mentally broken at the end? How lovely.
Oct 23, 2023 5:35 PM
Dec 2020
very creepy.....
Nov 6, 2023 9:42 AM

Jun 2020
The circling loop effect. At last we are back again!
May 25, 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Holy cow, this encounter with Liang created time paradoxes. They've also been found out by the police. Also, THEY ARE ABOUT TO INVESTIGATE EMMA'S CASE. I HOPE SHE GETS REVIVED. I LOVE HER I WISH I WAS EMMA
Jul 30, 9:17 PM

Mar 2015
Glad they managed to find Doudou and justice could be served! But now it looks like they're under justice's employ to see Emma's return in full circle!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stardew - Apr 30, 2021

173 by erturko »»
Sep 23, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mystrias - May 20, 2021

160 by fakku48 »»
Aug 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 14, 2021

344 by ZedgeEdge »»
Aug 17, 8:12 PM

» For anyone who hasn't yet seen this show and is about to watch it in Japanese Dub

kizumi91 - May 3, 2022

25 by Sera_m0613 »»
Aug 7, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jul 1, 2021

92 by nickehhhhhh »»
Jul 30, 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.