Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 3, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2019
Hey, look! Fang!

I'd probably read that manga. The title tells everything without being a fifty word long LN title.

Jan 23, 2022 10:35 PM
Oct 2019
eh, still plagued by some of the issues i had with it in the first episode. i suspect they'll continue for the whole season. that's just what this show is about

but it was a little better this episode? seemed like maybe an actual plot could be developing

still 5/10. it's just ok
Feb 22, 2022 5:16 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah. I think Nagatoro likes him.
Apr 10, 2022 1:57 PM

May 2020
Guess there's atleast someone who looks over this wimp, though again him being brutally teased by Nagatoro felt like the most obvious thing around.
May 22, 2022 9:40 PM
Jun 2013
lol we get an early butt shot and nagatoro sure is good with a hoola hoop. This school seems pretty barren as well. Come on if the story is called big boobed vampires you know why you buying it. Its obvious she likes him being ok with grabbing his junk and playing some find my nipple game. I find it hilarious that the guys are so unimportant that they have no eyes. You would think they would hide it better since its kind of creepy and dam she was scary to them.
souledge94May 22, 2022 10:09 PM
Aug 23, 2022 7:30 AM

Dec 2020
And it just gets...weirder and weirder. Sigh.
Aug 26, 2022 4:57 AM

Sep 2007
Going through my backlog, reached this - and dropped.

I expected to not like the show because of Nagatoro and bullying, but Nagatoro is fine and the bullying isn't even bad. But holy heck is the MC awful, why is Nagatoro even talking to him. If it's just sadism why the heck isn't she *being* sadistic by sticking gum in his hair or humiliating him in front of class? The worst she did was accidentally grope him.
Sep 6, 2022 4:19 PM
Sep 2022
Much more enjoyable for me than episode 1. My predictions were correct and it seems the first episode was just a shocker. The teasing in this episode was much more enjoyable. Don't really have a good read on Senpai. I'm a somewhat new to anime (and entirely new to the genre) but I have a feeling that his character type is probably popular in this genre as the male lead. Not too much of a personality so that the audience can project themselves on to him. But hey, it is only episode 2 and I'm making some big assumptions. I hope he develops more confidence as the series goes on. I imagine it's either that or introduce new characters to get a new dynamic.

Didn't really laugh at anything, but I did enjoy several moments.

4/5 Enjoyed it, but something was missing. If Senpai develops later on I could see it going to a 5/5 because it would add a new angle to it on rewatch.
SamKhan32Sep 6, 2022 4:26 PM
Sep 10, 2022 1:29 PM
Jan 2021
I couldn't stop laughing. By now, I started to feel that she was doing this because she actually likes him and not to really annoy him. She seems to be hanging out with him most of the time, which actually means they like spending time with you. It seems that this is who she really is inside and I am pretty surprised as to how someone like her is into him. So did he.

I really wonder how her personality progresses throughout the story. I honestly wonder if she really actually likes him and I would like to know why she likes him if she does.

Can't wait to watch the next episode.
Jan 11, 2023 3:50 PM
Apr 2020
Still kinky as episode 1
Feb 8, 2023 5:29 AM
Oct 2020
Good episode. I like how hachiouji made felt special by Nagatoro.
Mar 4, 2023 7:32 AM

Apr 2013
This anime is definitely more sexual than other teasing anime I've watched, can't say I dislike that though. I hope we'll find out why Nagatoro decided to mess with senpai, was it just because of the manga?
Aug 17, 2023 9:58 AM

Mar 2010
Felt more like teasing than bullying now, that's good. Still not necessarily my cup of tea but it's getting better at least.
I mean I think he just enjoys it slightly cause even if negative attention, it is attention.

Still don't see the comedy in it unlike with for example takagi.
Aug 22, 2023 7:40 AM
May 2023
Review en Español and English

Buen episodio entretenido y divertido, es interesante que Nagatoro no se comporta asi con los demas chicos y aunque sea extrovertida, burlona y que parece no tener limites...le da verguenza ciertas cosas: cuando Naoto le estaba por tocar los senos, ella se puso nerviosa y mas colorada de lo normal jajaja

PD: El ending esta lindo y Naoto recibio un toque de bulto gratis Clap Clap Clap

Good entertaining and fun episode, it's interesting that Nagatoro doesn't behave like that with the other boys and even though she's outgoing, teasing and seems to have no limits... she's embarrassed by certain things: when Naoto was about to touch her breasts, she got she got nervous and more red than normal hahaha

PS: The ending is cute and Naoto received a touch of bulge for free Clap Clap Clap
Sep 17, 2023 3:01 PM

Feb 2015
It's okay. Not a bad anime. But doomed to episodic plot that never goes anywhere meaningful, like most manga adaptations. It reminds me of Kokoro no yabai yatsu. That one had better characters but peed all over its own story towards the end. Bcs episodic manga adaptation.

I wonder how this season will try to stay interesting for 12 episodes. The premise can repeat the same situations only this many times before repetition sets in. In retrospect, perhaps this should have been a Short, 5-12 mins.
Nov 18, 2023 11:28 AM

Jun 2020
This episode was better than the first one I think first episode try to put as much shocking scene as it can to make people interested.Now its feels mıre like a 10 years old try to make her crush notice her than bullying. But Im more interested how this concept can keep for two season without becoming boring
Nov 30, 2023 11:53 PM
Nov 2023
Lmao this is funny, it's obvious that Naoto has a crush on Senapi
Jan 25, 12:44 PM
Mar 2021
anybody else spot the jojo reference?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

273 by Phroggy_44 »»
Jun 6, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

144 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.